• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Royal Academy Roleplay

She placed her spoon down on the table gently before leaning back as she folded her arms against her. "I know it is" she answered as she noticed the sky almost dark. "We should head back to our Pokemon, it's almost dark and I can't leave Rosa especially unattended...I know she is with Garchomp but...still we should head back..." She said a bit worried as she left a tip on the table. "Let's go Clint..." She said worried about Rosa.

Blade returned the smirk to her. "Oh...is that a rivalry I sense Dragonite...I would love to show my true power to you but as you can see...the sky is about to go dark...and...we should stay close to Rosa...." Blade said worried a bit. Delta saw Kingdra leap out before falling back in as she noticed the sky going dark a bit. "Kingdra, it's getting dark so stay close to Rosa with me" she asked calmly looking to him but had a look of worry. Rosa gave a gentle smile. "Oh...that's sad....well....a certain Pokemon has seemed to develop a minor crush on you but....she is too shy to say it..." She said but then noticed the almost dark sky and suddenly felt uncomfortable. @Clite of Dragonbow

(Sorry that I made post so late)
"Why are you worried about Rosa?" Clint asked as he got up too and followed JC.

Dragonite noded to Blade and head to Rosa and Garchomp. Kingdra did similar thing and swam closer to the two.
"Well... I hadn't any earlier, I didn't say that I don't have now... So, what is that pokemon name?" Garchomp asked Rosa and then he noticed that he started to seem... Uncomfortable?... Worried?... "Somethings wrong, Rosa?"
@LunarSilvally

She remained silent for the moment before speaking. "You see....Rosa is a special case...when I first saw her as a Snivy...she seemed...tramatized...and fearful...so I quickly decided to take her in my care...I wasn't exactly sure what had happened to her until she herself told me once she was more comfortable with me....she told me that the trainer she was previously with treated her like a practice target because he believed that Grass types were the most weak....and to make sure she remembered him....he ordered his fire type to use Fire Blast on her burning her very badly....it was a tramatizing event for her...but he reminded Rosa that he would always haunt her exactly at 8:00pm with his terrifying Fire type Pokemon but to put her at ease...I promised her that I wouldn't let anything happen to her and trainer her with the most stragetic skills that I know and because of that...I helped her evolve completely into Serperior and that she would be the most strongest Serperior that not even Fire types will stand in her way...that's why we must hurry!" She said starting to run now as quickly as she could back to the park.

Blade sensed the air very tense as she remained close to Rosa in defensive stance looking around sharply. Delta felt this as well as she looked to Kingdra. "Have your water ready..." She warned before watching Garchomp and Rosa mostly to Rosa. Rosa didn't hear Garchomp's words as she was cautiously looking at her surroundings until she heard that familiar voice. "My.....you can't actually be that Snivy so long ago" he said revealing himself holding a Pokeball in his hand as his black and orange tinted hair and gold eyes showed mischief. Rosa noticed him instantly as fear entered her eyes as she reached out a vine to Garchomp's arm sliding behind him. "That...man...why is he...here..."she said trembling a bit. @Clite of Dragonbow

Clint just listened to JC and followed her. His pokemons, if not counting Garchomp (that could not understand everything) and Flygon (Who was somewhere with Gem right now).

Garchomp hugged Rosa more tightly "Rosa, there is no one here! There is no man.. Just me, Rosa!" he didn't know what to do. He just stayed with her and wanted to stay with her as long as she will need him to. Garchomp wished that he could help.. But he didn't understand, what is happening.
@LunarSilvally

Rosa blushed shyly as Garchomp had a firm embraced on her. She seemed to figure out that he didn't quite understand what was happening. "Don't you.....see him Garchomp....right there...."she said pointing to the male with black and orange tinted hair and gold eyes. "Don't you....not see him....Garchomp..." She said as a Houndoom popped out of the Pokeball he was holding. Gem felt something was very wrong before looking to Serpent.."Something is very wrong here...I can sense....danger...with a mix of mischief...we have to get back to the others Serpent" Gem said before taking off back to the others. "He is going to hurt me Garchomp...with the blast of fire...." Rosa added. "Scared huh...well you should be!" He said as Houndoom shot a Flamethrower at Rosa but had felt a blast of strong water completely wet her as the Flamethrower had no effect on her due to being wet. She knew that move was Hydro pump as she turned to look Delta was nearby. "I got your back Rosa, don't worry about a thing..." Delta said. "Thank you Delta...." She said giving a gentle smile before turning back to the male worried a bit as she had a firm grip on Garchomp. @Clite of Dragonbow

"I will be right behind you" said Serpent and followed Gem.
Kingdra supported Delta's Hydro Pumo with his own.

Garchomp hugged Rosa even more tightly and kinda understood situation. "I see that guy now... I won't let him hurt you" he said and charged Dragon pulse.

Clint finally arrived and was impressed how pokemons gathered to help.

Rosa blushed a bit more seeing how Garchomp was protecting her from the guy. "Garchomp....but.....I don't want you to get hurt....." She said worried as both of her vines wrapped around Garchomp as the Houndoom used Flamethrower once again but Delta intervined using Hydro Cannon with the assistance of Kingdra. Gem saw the situation as well landing next to Garchomp. "I know how this guy battles so you can count on me if he is trying to do a sneaky move" Gem said to Garchomp. Blade looked to Dragonite. "You think you can help us out Dragonite?" She asked her.

She returned to the park and her suspicion was correct. "So it is him.......Clint...that's the trainer that hurt Rosa very badly as a Snivy....more like a target she was to her because he always believed that Grass types were the weakest but in my opinion....no type of Pokemon is weak....since they start weak from the beginning....training is what makes them stronger ...."she said sighing seeing how Garchomp was protecting Rosa. @Clite of Dragonbow

Serpent landed next to Gem and Dragonite nodded to Blade as she asked to aid them.
"So.. It is that guy.. How someone can call himself a trainer after doing such horrible things to their pokemons. Even some bandits threat their pokemons better.." Ut was easy to see anger in Clite eyes, as he saw almost scared, worried Rosa. He and Trapinch could end up similar or worse.. Guys like Karma... Then he saw Garchomp looking at his trainer and his calm eyes calmed Clint. He could see a message 'I got this, Clint. I am not a little gible'.
Clint just smiled "I may have feeling, that if he will give his best... That nightmare will be over.."

"Rosa... Don't be afraid.. Everyone are... I am here to protect you.. If water won't be enough, I will protect you with my body and my ground-type skin. Don't worry, I will be fine, I gonna beat him and he won't come near you ever again!! As I was trained just like you, by one of the greatest trainers!" Garchomp told Rosa. 'I know how it is.. I also came through this kind of fear.. Just like he was there for me, I am here for you' Garchomp thought, pulled Rosa closer and glanced at everyone "The more will join beating the bad guys, the better!" he looked in the trainer direction "I won't let you harm her ever again!" he said and shot dragon pulse.
@LunarSilvally

Rosa looked up to Garchomp so to not worry him any further she gave a gentle smile. "Ok Garchomp....I believe in you....but just be careful.....please...." She said as she saw him just leave out five of his Pokemon instead of six as Rosa had already had an idea on who his last team member was. "Be careful....guys...he has just one team member in hiding to surprise you....." Rosa warned looking to the guy. "Hehe, together huh, all I care about is power and no weakness...I will show you!" He said. "All of you Flamethrower!" He ordered as the Houndoom, Magmortor, Typhlosion, Infernape, and Chandelore used Flamethrower all at once. "Kingdra, let's show the true water of water that distinguish the typing of fire, double Hydro pump!" Delta said as she unleashed her most powerful Hydro pump. "Serpent, Earth Power together!" Gem said before slamming her hand to the ground. "That's how he is Dragonite....he only sees power in his Pokemon as he really dislikes weakness now I must help with water!" Blade said as she leaped up in the air before using a strong water pulse at the Flamethrower. Rosa was using Coil on herself to keep her defense and attack up the best she could. "Garchomp...." She called closing her eyes

"Once our Pokemon take out his five...leave Rosa to me with his last Pokemon....I will guide her to help her with this fear of her past since I trained her very well....Clint" she said looking to him. @Clite of Dragonbow

Garchomp smiled softly to her "I will be.." he said. Kingdra used Hydro pump after Delta and Serpent used his Earth Power with Gem, Dragonite used her Hyper beam and Garchomp used Earthquake as he hold Rosa close to him.

Clint smiled softly to JC "Alright, Just.. Don't take too much time on guys that threat their pokemons like some things that can be used and thrown away.." he walked up to her and pecked her cheek "We all will be watching and cheering you two"

@LunarSilvally

Last edited:
She chuckled. "Oh don't worry Clint, I don't waste any time on fools like him...all I will do is teach him a lesson through battling with Rosa and his last team member so you just have to wait and see..." She said before looking back at the Pokemon. "This will all be over shortly" she added seeing Gem, Blade, and Delta take out four of his fire type Pokemon leaving his Typholsion left. Rosa moved herself on top of Garchomp since she was lighter then a normal Serperior would be so he would be able to battle freely. "Garchomp....I am lighter then a normal Serperior should be....so you can battle freely without using me..." She said. @Clite of Dragonbow

Garchomp sighs "Make sure that you won't fall..." he say and stomped at the ground, making an Earthquake at Typhlosion. He and Rosa got surrounded now by blue, enormous amount of aura that took shape of a dragon. *Dragon Rush!*
He moved fast, but made sure that nothing will happend to Rosa and attack Typhlosion with big force. He definitly fainted after that...

Clint just smiled, as he saw how gentle and careful was Garchomp during his attack, yet still powerful and fast. "Seems that its your and Rosa turn now, I gonna cheer for you" he said and gave her a soft grin.

She chuckled before walking up to Rosa who was on Garchomp's back. "Rosa, I believe it is time we show him that you are not the weak Snivy you once were by finishing his last team member" she said as Rosa looked to her as she slid off Garchomp's back straightening herself up. "I don't know....if I can JC...." Rosa said only her understanding her. "Rosa, this is a step you must overcome on your own but I will be with you guiding you through this battle because I believe in you Rosa....you know the training I put you through...to get to the Serperior you are today...now...come on sweet girl...I know you can do it....what do you say..." She said encouraging her as she held her head in her hands looking at her as she saw her close her eyes before opening them again as she gave a gentle smile. "Alright JC, as long as you believe in me I will overcome my past" she said. "Good girl Rosa" she finished before turning to the male. "This will stop now!" She said. "This battle between you and me will end with you to stop scaring my Serperior Rosa, so here's the deal, if I win this battle you leave my Serperior Rosa alone for good and stop haunting her" she said. "And if you lose, I want that Serperior back as my target practice" he said smirking a bit.

She didn't like this deal at all but she was the Champion of her own Region. "Serperior!" Rosa said now having determination in her eyes. "That's my girl, alright I accept your deal!" She said as Rosa looked to Garchomp giving a smile but had kissed his cheek before shyly looking away from him. She and Rosa stood in a battle ground facing the male before throwing his last Pokeball as it appeared to be a Charizard, his partner. Rosa slithered in front of her ready for battle as she closed her eyes like JC told her during training to keep her breathing steady. @Clite of Dragonbow

Rosa focused on her breathing as she had remembered her trainers words she had said to her. "Keep your breathing steady, focus on the sound of movement from your opponent and the move they will use, once you feel it, you will be able to dodge their attacks and attack efficiently with stronger power" Rosa did feel it the move of Flamethrower coming at her as she waited for her trainers commanding orders. "Rosa Slam!" JC said as she opened her eyes leaping up in the air to dodge the Flamethrower before seeing his Charizard in the air as she wrapped her snake body around him before using her body to slam him on the ground. She landed back in front of JC eyes determined of the battle that is in front of her. Charizard got up instantly and roared as if that didn't hurt him. Rosa remained calm like JC told her in training as she must have a clear head to make the next move. @Clite of Dragonbow

"Keep it up, Rosa! Yoi are doing great!" Garchomp cheered her up, She was doing great! "We are with you, you can't lose!"

Clint watched and was smiling, he believed in them and knew that they will succed. "Give your best, I know you will do it" then he got a message and as he read it, his face expression changed. He seemed worried, maybe angry... He quickly hid his phone and continued cheering on them.

@LunarSilvally

Rosa took a glimpse at Garchomp giving a gentle smile before focusing back on the battle at hand. "Charizard, Dragon tail now!" He said as he roared flying up as his tail lit green as he was going straight down to her. "Rosa, grab his tail with your vines!" She commanded as Rosa let out a cry before extending her two vines to grab a hold of Charizard's tail. "Let's show Charizard one of your secret moves, Dragon Pulse!" She said. Rosa gave a cry as she opened her mouth before a dark to purple colored beam shot out of her mouth directly hitting him with the move before throwing him down to the ground with her vines before she retreated them back. His trainer was rather shocked that Rosa had learned a Dragon type move despite her being a pure grass type. @Clite of Dragonbow

(Yes, Serperior can learn Dragon Pulse, I looked it up)

Garchomp and Clint keep cheering them and as Garchomp was impressed with Rosa and suprised that she know dragon type moves. Clint was surrounded by calm, yet kind and warm aura, smiling softly as he watched their battle and he simply said "They are impressive.. I would join them, if I could" he chuckled at this idea.
I believe in you two
-

Meanwhile, Ophelia received the same message that Clint did and froze... "That must be some kind of a really bad joke!!.. Not good... "

@LunarSilvally

The Charizard stood up roaring before returning back to his trainer. "Surprised aren't you? Well this Serperior is not the Snivy you used as a target and was trained very well by me when I found her so I won't underestimate her if I were you....even if her weakness is standing right in front of her...." She warned as she could see his anger right away in his eyes. "Charizard grab the Serperior!" He said as Charizard grabbed Rosa before she was even able to dodge as he flew in the air. "Flamethrower now!" He commanded as he used Flamethrower on her quickly before slamming her to the ground with a cry. "Rosa you alright!?" She called as the dust cleared seeing her stand up slowly but she stood strong with determined eyes as if it didn't faze her. "Serperior!("I'm alright!") She said. "Charizard Dragon tail!" He said. "Synthesis and then grab his tail again!" She commanded as Rosa healed her injuries with Synthesis before stopping the Dragon tail once again with her vines she had pulled out holding him down. "Now for the second secret move, Aqua Tail!" She said as Rosa's tail was surrounded with water before throwing Charizard in the air again as she leaped up them slammed her water surrounding tail on Charizard making him being slammed on the ground before landing on the ground again not willing to fall down that easily. @Clite of Dragonbow
(Yes, Serperior can learn Aqua tail even if it's a Grass type, I looked it up)

Garchomp keep cheering for Rosa to win and Clint knew that it was one sided match.. No matter how hard their opponents tried, they just used raw strength, no strategy... JC and Rosa were a great team together, JC understood Rosa's feelings, her weak and strong points...That's how bond between trainer and pokemon should look like.. They share dreams, pain and happines.
Clint also cheered for them and believed that they will win. He was impressed by Aqua tail... It should be over soon... It has to be! He believed it will...
@LunarSilvally

Rosa and JC were in complete sync as Rosa faced the Charizard eyes filled with no fear waiting patiently for her trainers next order. "-Keep using Coil Rosa and go on the defensive-" she told her in thought as the Serperior looked to her nodding before using Coil to boost her Attack and Defense stats. "Use Dragon claw repeatively!" He said as Charizard went to use Dragon claw on Rosa. Rosa was now on the defensive as she dodged the Dragon claw while using Coil waiting for her trainers next order. @Clite of Dragonbow

(I slowly start to lose ideas for posts >_<)

"They are perfectly synchronized.. But I doubt that Rosa isn't tired after all this.. Breaks between the attacks are really short.." Clint commented as he was watching the fight and Garchomp get suddenly worried. Clint smirked and calmed his pokemon "Don't worry, Garchomp. Rosa will be fine" he cheered up his pokemon a little.
@LunarSilvally

She waited for the right moment until she gave the order. "Rosa now!" She commanded. "Serperior!" She cried as she used both of her vines to grab both of Charizard's arms before slamming him to the ground. "Aqua tail!" Rosa nodded before using Aqua tail slamming her tail on his stomach keeping him down for the moment. "Charizard get up!" His trainer said but the fire type won't get up. It took some time but the Charizard got up roaring facing Rosa. "-Alright Rosa, finish with Hyper beam!-" she said in thought as Rosa nodded. "Finish her Charizard now!" He said as Charizard flew off the ground towards Rosa as he opened his mouth to use Flamethrower. Rosa closed her eyes to calm her fear before opening them again as she opened her mouth as a dark purple and white orb appeared in her mouth before it unleashed a strong powerful beam at Charizard cutting off his Flamethrower directly hitting him against a tree until he fell fainting. "You lost....now leave Rosa be...your lucky that I showed mercy to you but next time I won't show any of you bother her again!" She said seeing the trainer huff before returning his Charizard. "Whatever..." He said leaving and out of site. Rosa trembled a bit as she relaxed but felt JC's hand on her then relaxed. "It's alright Rosa....you did well...I am proud of you....he won't bother you no more" she said comforting her. Rosa looked to JC but the moment she looked at her tears fell. "Serperior....("Thank you JC......for believing in me....and rescuing me that day....really....thank you so much...") She said as she felt JC's faces on her cheeks seeing her gently smile at her. "Your welcome Rosa" she said as Rosa closed her eyes giving a smile finally. @Clite of Dragonbow

Garchomp and Clint walked up to the girls and It was easy to see that Garchomp was both happy for their victory and worried about Rosa state. Clint on the other hand, was calm, but glad they did it. Happy with their happines.. He hoped that it was over.. But even if that was over.. There was another problem coming.. But it was mainly his problem, not JCs and he didn't want her to get involved in his family problems, so he didn't mention it. "Both of you were great! You won!"
@LunarSilvally

She turned to Clint. "Well of course, I am a Pokemon Stragetist so I know my way around my opponent and don't worry Garchomp...Rosa is fine just had an emotional break down but she is smiling see..." She told him seeing the worry on his face as Rosa looked up to Garchomp giving a gentle smile as she wiped her tears with her vines. "Don't worry Garchomp...I am alright....had to hide my fear in that battle.... especially to him but I managed to get through..." She said giving a gentle smile. @Clite of Dragonbow

She smiled to Clint before he seated next to her as Rosa came closer to her but stood next to Garchomp. She looked up at the sky seeing the sky become almost dark. "yes... unfortunately it is...my brother should be home soon with Blue's sister" she said as Blue leaped up on her lap handing her the sweet Masalada. "There is always tomorrow Clint....of course....after school....I get busy because of my job as Student Body President..." She chuckled. "However, you seem worried about something? Is everything ok?" She added asking.

Rosa looked to Garchomp shyly before speaking. "Um.... Garchomp....can....I speak with you.....um... privately....if you don't mind....there is something....I like to say to you...." She said shyly glancing her eyes away. @Clite of Dragonbow

He chuckled with her and smiled softly, however, when JC asked him if everything is fine. He couldn't lie to her. It was impossible to him. "It isn't... I have... Sort of family problem.. But I will be fine.. Just like you and Rosa.. Its something that I should to solve myself"

Garchomp wondered what happend...Rosa acted nervous out of sudden.. Did something with her past still haunted her. "Of course you can! What do you want to tell me?"
@LunarSilvally

She looked to Clint as Blue followed. "Oh I see....I know how that feels....well my family never had problems with each other...but still I can relate but my father wasn't able to live long enough to see me and Shadow grow up so...only my mother was able to take care of me and Shadow...but now even her life is slipping away little by little and there is nothing I can do about it...." She said letting her guard down a bit as she could feel her hands tremble a bit as she glanced away from Clint momentarily as Blue looked up at her seeing she was trying her best to hide that fear. "Umbre...."("You ok JC?") She asked her.

Rosa kept her eyes on the ground for the moment but shyly before looking back to Garchomp. "Garchomp......what I wanted to say was.....that....I...um....really...." She hesitated as she closed her eyes thinking. "-Come on Rosa....have courage....-" she thought. "That I really like you Garchomp!" She said finally as she opened her eyes hearing what she just say to him as she looked away in embarrassment remaining silent. @Clite of Dragonbow

"JC..." Clint get closer to her and hug her tightly "I may only guess how hard is it for you, but... I have came through similar pain... My parents..Died in an airplane crash, when I was 7...I barely remember them"

"R-rosa..." Garchomp blushed extremly hard as she told him this and after her reaction of embarrasment he calmed himself a bit and said "I... I really like you too..."
@LunarSilvally

She felt the hug from Clint as she placed one of her hands on his arm. "I guess we can both relate on family at least....don't worry....I have my brother...so once it's time for our mother to go then all we can rely on is each other....so I will be ok....but the grief will hit me like it always does but I will have my brothers support...." She said giving a gentle smile to herself but tears managed to escape.

Rosa looked back to Garchomp in surprise. "Wait....you do.....?.....Are you....sure?" She asked feeling her heart race a bit for him as she smiled becoming suddenly shy as she looked away again. @Clite of Dragonbow

She looked to Clint but her bang covered both eyes. "You can support me too Clint.....I don't mind...at all ok....you can be the supporter as well along with Shadow....I trust you well enough to give that to you so don't worry....I'll be alright...I have dealt with this before...when my father passed unexpectedly...." She said gently giving a smile.

Rosa looked to Garchomp right in the eyes blushing shyly but gave a shy smile. "Garchomp.....I would hug you but my hands are behind me see..." She said turning around a bit to show her two hands folded nicely behind her back. "So....I'll just use my vines...to hug you..." She added using her vines to hug Garchomp gently close giving a gentle smile. "Thank you Garchomp...." She said softly to his ear. @Clite of Dragonbow

"JC..." he looked at her, his problem remind her about her situation.. He felt really bad with this. He was still hugging her for some time, then he pulled her closer to him and gave her a long kiss. "I am here with you and for you, please remember that.."

"No need to thank me for liking you back.. I really" Garchomp said and hugged her too, closely to him "I am happy that you really like me back..."
@LunarSilvally

She tensed by the surprised long kiss from Clint but seemed to relax afterwards gently leaning in. She pulled back gently. "I know Clint.....I didn't forget so no need to worry alright.....I'm alright ok....I know you will support me all the way through so don't worry..." She gave a gentle smile accepting the embrace afterwards.

Rosa blushed shyly but smiled as she gently hugged him back. "Thank you Garchomp....for accepting me...." Rosa said before pulling back as she pressed her nose against his giving a shy smile. @Clite of Dragonbow

"Alright, but now... Its getting really dark. Let's return to home" said Clint, he still embraced JC for a while then relased her and hold her hand. "Everyone!" he called for their pokemons.

Garchomp smiled as she gave him 'eskimo kiss'. He was really happy now.. Suddenly, he heard his trainer. "Seems that we will need to return to home..."
@LunarSilvally

"Yes, it is about that time I suppose" she said before standing up. "Girls, it's time to go!" She called as they ran up to her as she pulled out her Luxury balls. "Alright girls line up please" she said watching them line up in a straight line.

Rosa returned the "Eskimo kiss" before moving back. "Yes, JC is calling girls so we must return to them since it is getting dark....not safe for me..." She said giving a smile before slithering back to the girls seeing them lined up as she followed just next to Delta looking to JC. @Clite of Dragonbow

"Yes.. See you later, JC" said Clint with a smile on his face. He watched her as she and blue left the park. He sighed and get on Serpent's back. "Let's go home"
-
After a while of flying, Clint reached his home and Serpent landed in a garden. He slowly prepared to sleep, washed himself and then he heard that he got a message on a phone.
"Ophelia.... Lost?..." he said as he read the message. Seems that trouble was about to come.
@LunarSilvally