• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Royal Academy Roleplay

Maskerin chuckled. "If that happens JC will handle it like a pro...and protect me so...don't worry or....Lavi will handle it with Psychic either way so....don't worry too much about it" she said giving a gentle smile before pulling out her notebook and pencil as class started. Sakuny thought about Victoria's male counterpart of her and blushed shyly shaking her head as she closed her eyes laying down.

JC had arrived at her classroom before turning to Hades. "This is where we part thanks for walking me here Hades, see you later in the Class President room"she said as Blue, Rosa, and Belle walked in after she went in.

Timeskip

After four classes were done, JC had summoned all of the Class President members to a meeting as she allowed them to bring their lunch in the room of the Class President. She had to discuss something important as she sat at her desk. "Guys, I like to discuss something important with you if that's alright so listen well on what I am about to discuss of you" she said firmly as Blue sat on the side of the desk to JC as Belle stood leaning on a wall with eyes closed.

@DevVoid @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Hah...you think so? Alright, I'll believe you," Milo sighed, chalking down notes as he looked from the board and back. "I'm not even training my pokemons to fight, you can bet this boy here is a punching bag," he laughs, scratching his cheek, "but hey, at least I can take hits, maybe I'll grow some armor one day." He puff his chest out proudly, then allow to deflate when he couldn't hold his breath. "Haha, joking aside, lemme just answer this question..."

Meh, time skip I guess-

After the classes were done, he was call immediately by the President, JC. Curious as to why she'll do so, he told Maskerin he'll meet her there and went to get his lunch before going in search of the room she had told them to meet in. Once he had got there, he stayed and listen, handing the lunch to Kiki.
"Something to discuss? Well then shoot, I'm all ears," he said, leaning down and taking out a note pad, clicking his mechanical pencil and scribbling down the time and date of the meeting, "though I don't remember scheduling a meeting at all, so I guess this must be important," he arched an eyebrow at the President, "or at least mildly important?" He chided on, clicking his pencil again, waiting for her to continue.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Hades chuckled, seeing JC blush at his comment. " Heh, got you that time, huh? " He commented cheekily. " Not to worry about Gojira. He can use the stairs. Barely. " Hades said, grabbing the Tyranitar's arm to give him some support on getting up the stairs. Hades and Gojira accompanied JC to the next class, waved goodbye and the two left the scene again.

--- KING CRIMSON! ---

Hades had arrived in the Class President Room with a brown bag in his left hand, and a box of iced coffee in the other. During his break, he had drove off to the nearest convenience store and fast food restaurant to get himself some lunch. Of course, he had bought some for his team aswell, which was in a bunch of bigger brown bags that Gojira had been carrying who walked in after Hades. He had sat down on a chair at the table, where he and Gojira put the bags on the ground besides Hades' chair. Hades leaned back in his chair, right against Gojira for support, took a swig from the carton of iced coffee and looked to JC. " So, what's the topic today? "

Gustav had finished up class and went to his next class when he spotted a girl, but he spotted Firey and Ariana walking by.

"So how's..." Gustav asked.

"GUSTAV BERLITZ!" Firey roared.

"Meep!" Gustav squeaked, he then turned to the girl, "Hi, my name's Gustav, what's your name?"

------

After Firey and Ariana passed Gustav, who would usually try to tease them.

Timeskip.

Firey and Ariana were called in for a meeting with the student council.

"I was wondering about this meeting, is there something important?" Firey asked.

"Sweetheart, don't be so harsh." Ariana whispered into his ear.

The two sat next to Each other, blushing slightly as Firey wrapped an arm around Ariana's waist.

Once lunch had commenced, Victoria went outside of the school to eat her lunch that she brought from home. She didn't have a problem with the school's food but simply preferred to bring her own instead. She sat down on one of the benches outside and began to eat her lunch, with Furfrou on the bench next to her like always. After she finished her lunch, she took out a brush from her bag and proceeded to brush the normal-type. "Does it feel good?" She asked him while brushing.

"Frou!" Furfrou barked in delight, indicating that he was indeed enjoying the brushing.

Shade just giggled a little before responding, an evil glint in her eye. "Ohhh, my brothers and I have our Pokemon get very rough when we battle. There have been a couple times where our Pokemon have actually seriously injured our opponent's Pokemon, which we try not to do. But it happens," as she said that, Chu made a low squeak, as if she felt bad, but also didn't mind hurting Pokemon like that. Sounded like the start of a confused psychopath. "And also, I'm teasing you about the edginess. But hey, I can be edgy if I want to. It's natural," she smiled before watching Tony start to feel off. She liked that. She felt like she can at least be her crazy, unpredictable self with him, which meant pranking on people who need it. She checked a random clock in the hallway and freaked out. "OH! Class is about to start. You will have to tell me about this 'reigniting' thing. I gotta go. See ya later! Meet me after school at the battle arena." With that, she ran off towards her next class.

Jacquel smiled and nodded in greeting. He still had so many questions about her, but he didn't know what to ask first. He was about to ask, but then JC left, but Belle stayed to talk with him. Smiling, he felt a little happy that she decided to stay. He was grateful and nodded in agreement. He didn't want to make the conversation awkward, but this was the first time he had ever met another Lucario! Awkwardness was going to happen. He thought about asking at least one question, but Stror needed him. He looked back to his partner, who was gawking and flipping out because a girl recognized him. Sighing, he looked back at Belle and offered a sweet, yet sad smile. <Sadly, my partner needs me. We'll talk later. Catch up to your partner. We'll meet each other soon.>

Stror was quickly going head over heels for her. This was very normal for him, but it was very hard for him to get girls anyway. After hearing that he played one of her games, his smile somehow got even bigger, which Jacquel thought impossible. Stror just began talking super fast and bouncing on the balls of his feet. "REALLY??? Ohjoyous. Youhavemademesohappy!" He caught himself quickly and cleared his throat and attempted to go slower. "Uh... Sorry about that. I tend to get excited easily. Anyway, you make games? That's so cool. I have always wanted to make a game in the horror genre, but I simply don't have the time, what with school, adventuring, and taking care of my mom's ranch."

Pyros nodded before checking time. It was getting close to the classes starting. He elbowed Stror softly in the ribs to get his attention. Stror looked over and Pyros pointed at the random clock in the hallway before whispering "time's up". Stror, wearing a not-so-fitting frown upon his face, quickly got rid of it before waving Kitty goodbye. "Why, thank you for your time. I gotta head to class. We'll be over at the battle arena outside, so don't worry. See ya later." With that, Stror ran off. Mentally, he was cursing himself. Why did you say 'don't worry'? What was the point of that? Damn it, Strorgos...

Pyros just chuckled before waving Kitty goodbye and set off on patrol with his Charizard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pyros's patrolling was rather uneventful to say the least. Nothing happened. Even his next shift was uneventful. He was pretty disappointed, but would rather keep it that way. His class in between his patrolling was okay. He got bored, since he already knew this stuff, but for some reason the school demanded he take it. After all four periods concluded, he left towards the stadium outside.

Stror's classes went well, as usual. His very first shift right after lunch held just as much as Pyros's, which was to be expected. He found Pyros and Zarda heading to the stadium and caught up with him. Looking back, they noticed Miel coming out, seemingly done with his classes. Of course, Miel had forgotten his self-defense class after school, so he hurriedly went back to the gym, got dressed up for it in his exercise shorts and a short-sleeved shirt, both blue, and ran out to the gym, waiting for the lesson to start.

Shade did very well in her classes, as usual, and caught up with her blue brother in the gym. She was already wearing her gym clothes, with Chu perched on her usual spot on Shade's shoulder, and waited for the lesson to start the same with Miel. She sat next to him on the gym's bleachers, silent. Miel was also sitting silently, lost in his own world.

Pyros and Stror, along with their Pokemon, headed for the stadium. They were wondering what kind of battle was going to take place after school. They had heard that Ophelia and her brother were going to partake in it. Hopefully, it was something good.

She stood up from her seat as she walked around the desk before leaning on the front of the desk as the palm of her hands held her weight. "There have been issues about the students in the halls that some students have been accident pushed on almost falling, isn't that right Maskerin?" She said looking to her. "Um...yes JC...it's true...and if Milo wasn't there to hold me from falling...I would have been seriously hurt....." She told her. "I see dear well to quickly solve this, Hades I would like you to make sure students walk accordingly to each class so no students get knocked around alright"she said as Sakuny left the room for the moment using her nose to catch the male Furfrou's scent. She followed it cautiously until she saw him and his trainer grooming him. She looked to herself for the moment seeing her style was still up before slowly approaching but kept distance watching the two from afar.

JC had dismissed them and then herself as she made her way out the door and once she did she saw Clint. "Clint? What are you doing here?" She asked as Blue and Belle came out as well standing beside her.

@Clite of Dragonbow @DevVoid @BlueMew392

DevVoid

" Hm.. I can probabl- " Hades was gonna say, when he cut himself off and saw JC leave. Guess he can throw his proposition aside. Oh well. It was worth a try. Hades shrugged and got up, leaving the room. He drank a bit more from the carton of iced coffee in his hands and thought on how to solve this problem. He'll get an idea of it sometime. For now, it was time to get to his own classes. Hades made his way to the gym and entered it, walking into the middle of both areas of the gym. " Attention! Everyone signed up for the Self-Defense Class, stand to my left. Everyone signed up for the Pokemon Battle Class, to my right! " Hades called out, waiting for the students to gather themselves on each side of him. Gojira had followed Hades, and simply stood by him, awaiting orders.

Clint ate with Noibat his lunch and later waited for JC. He wanted to talk with her a bit. As he waited, something scared Noibat earlier and he needed to hug him and calm him down.

After a while, JC returned from the meeting. "Well, just wanted to talk a bit with you. Mind to go with me to the gym and talk during the walk?" he asked her.

Atticus took a look at Jamie's timetable for a second. "English? Room's just down the hallway, then take a right and a left." He said, "I've gotta get to my next class now though, so I'll see you later," he said, walking to his next class.

Timeskip

After the rest of his classes were done for the day, Atticus gathered his things from his locker and instead of going home straight away, like he normally would, he instead made his way to an after school Pokemon Battle Class he'd heard about, he'd signed up earlier. When he entered the gym, which is where it was being held, he was told by presumably the teacher to either stand to his left for self defense, or right for the battle class. He took his place on the right side of the gym.

As the brushing continued, Furfrou picked up on a familiar scent and started to sniff the air. He then looked around until he saw Sakuny watching them from afar. "Fur! (Sakuny!)" He barked. The normal-type hopped off the bench and slowly approached Sakuny. "Furfrou. (I wasn't expecting to see you here.)" He said after he went up to her.

"What is it, Furfrou?" Victoria asked as she stopped brushing and watched her Pokémon sniff the air. She then turned to the direction Furfrou barked at and saw Sakuny. "Oh, I see," she said with a smile as she watched her Furfrou approach the other.

Miel and Shade snapped out of their reverie as Hades walked in. Now, Shade being great with good decisions in her life, fell a little for Hades. She realized that an inkling of this was also felt when she was with Tony. Her brows became furrowed and she looked down on the floor with a contemplative and worried look. Miel, being the only one to hear Hades's instructions, softly elbowed Shade and got up. He realized she wasn't getting up and saw the look on her face.

Miel wanted to be a psychologist in the field of crime, so he knew his own siblings better than he knew himself. He saw the look on her face and knew that she was going through something she has never gone through before. He extended a hand out to her, which she grasped firmly and got help up. They then walked over to Hades's left.

Miel whispered in her ear what the matter was and Shade just muttered back, "How do you have feelings with two people you just met? How does that even happen?" Miel just shrugged and squeezed her shoulders before letting go.

"I personally never had that issue. Who are these people you are growing fond of?" Miel asked quietly, careful to not let the sounds of his voice reverberate too much in the gym and succeeding very much. Shade was just as successful in her response.

"Well, this goth looking kid with a Zoroark named Tony and... Him..." she didn't need to look up at Hades for Miel to realize who she meant, and he didn't need to look up at him to confirm it. She did have a knack for men slightly older than her. But he looked well above 20.

What was weird was that this super senior/extra curricular teacher of some kind and another kid, who was probably slightly younger than she was, have had her start to question herself. She was a very loyal person and would do anything for people she liked, sometimes to the point where her brothers had to intervene to keep her safe as well, as she would forget her own dignity and safety. The goth in question didn't sound like good company for her, as she was already struggling with just decisions, and this older guy didn't sound good company for her either, as he was much older and usually those relationships this early are rife with trouble.

He simply sighed and knew he couldn't do much to help her, as he was hardly in this situation himself. He never had feelings for more than one person that he could remember, but they never came to fruition. With Shade, he knew she tried a couple years ago in Unova, but that went over swimmingly.

Miel straightened himself up and softly elbowed his sister, who looked up at him and smiled a little, since her brother was making a goofy face.

Someone in the small crowd was whispering softly amongst his friends, who was also successful to keep his voice from reverberating in the gym. Of course, Shade's Pichu heard it due to her mouse-like ears. It wasn't hard for her to hear a pin drop from one side of the gym to the other, much less harsh whispering. She understood a little bit and got the gist, which disgusted her.

To protect the dignity of her trainer, who was much like her sister, and the dignity of her trainer's brother, who was much like her brother, she hopped off of Shade's shoulder and began squeaking angrily at the little posse of friends, with their genders intermingled. Her cheeks crackled in fury. These people realized that Pichus should be crying by now, but this one was absolutely furious. One of them chuckled before saying in a mocking tone, "Be careful, you might scare yourself and make yourself cwy."

The Pichu was absolutely furious and screeched. Not to scare the children, but to call upon a friend. A Walrein appeared from Miel's pocket and stood proud between the group and the Pichu. The boys and girls whispering about Miel being Shade's boyfriend were a little taken aback.

Miel walked up to them with Shade in tow before he said, "Is there a problem here? Our Pokemon wouldn't get so protective unless you said something that they would think would disrupt our dignity and feelings."

Shade wondered what they might have said but kind of guessed what it was because she had gone through this before. They probably thought that she was dating her brother, which was absolutely gross and out of the question. She was now growing in a calm-like anger and said, "Want to settle this over a battle? I know I can beat such muttering little twerps such as yourselves. You would rather talk about people behind their back rather than insult them up front. Prove me wrong."

The kids were now a little taken aback that they were being stood up against, but they stood their ground. "We were just saying how cute you two were... As a couple!" The group began giggling and snickering to themselves.

Shade relaxed and sighed. She smiled a little and said, "Alright, well if that's the case, let me prove you wrong. Hades," she asked as she walked up to him, a gleeful evil smirk on her face. "Since they are in the Pokemon Battle class, I would like to show them how a real battle is. Is that alright? I would rather settle our dispute.... Fairly."

Last edited:
Alex decided to attend the self defense class, as he wanted to brush up on the skills that he had when he was younger. He changed into a black hoodie and a pair of black leggings. When he got out of the locker room, it seemed that there was a dispute between two trainers and a group.

Despite what the other students said, he could tell that purple haired girl and the blue haired boy were brother and sister. Especially from the way they acted. It also helped that he saw the girl looking at Hades. Walking up to the two, Alex asked the blue haired boy. "Sorry to barge in, but I kind of want to know what these guys said to make your pokemon so mad."

Frost was on her companion's shoulder. She did not like the look of the battle at all. She would much rather do something other then being in one.

Kitty was glad classes were over. She was looking forward to some free time. Ahe was almost out of the school before she remembered that she promised to meet Stror at the stadium after school. Changing direction, she set out to the stadium. Once there she spotted Stror and his brother there. Walking up, she waved to both. "Hey Stror, you said you want to talk to me after school." Beside her was Faith, she had her ribbon wrapped around Kitty's arms to gauge how the programmer was feeling.

DevVoid

Hades looked on to the students who were arguing with eachother, then to the one who had asked if she could fight them to settle this dispute. Hades looked between the two students and the group seemingly making fun of them. Hades had thought. Maybe a little bit of his former training would be fitting here. " Alright, you may settle this. In a double battle. You may fight alongside your BROTHER. " Hades said outloud to the group of students making fun of the two, putting a lot of emphasis on the word. " In a team battle. I feel that your brother is also particularly annoyed at this subordination. So. You two will fight against two of the students in the group. Pick your foes. " Hades said sharply, like a drill instructor. He walked over to the group of students. " If any of you lose against them, you WILL do 20 push-ups and you WILL apologize to them. That includes ALL of you. " Hades said, fast and confidently to not leave them any chance of retaliation. " Alterations or Removal of these conditions are out of the question. You may select one of the four arenas to fight at. Dismissed. " Hades said, pointing over to the left half of the large gym, which had dark-grey walls, light-grey flooring with four different pokeballs designed in the ground, ranging from the design of a simple poke ball, a ultra ball, a hyper ball and the eloquent design of the experimental master ball. " Everyone who wants to train their fighting skills regarding pokemon battles will pick their own opponent and take up one of the other three arenas. Make sure you don't hit ANYONE other than your foes' pokemon, not even the pokemon of those you are not fighting against! " Hades explained, and left the group to decide for themselves. " Wait in line until an arena is free and a battle has been finished. My partner here will be keeping an eye on your battles to make sure noone breaks the rules. Dismissed. " Hades added on, and turned to the self-defense group, while Gojira kept a reserved yet intimidating eye over the group of students interested in the class teaching how to fight in pokemon battles. Hades pointed to the right side of the gym, which had simple laminated oak floorboards and grey walls. This half of the gym was set up with tires on the ground, sandbags used for boxing, upper halves of rubber dummies on poles with boxing gloves on. " Take your pick. The tires will train your instinct to constantly stay on your feet in a fight. The sandbags are for training punches. Use boxing gloves if you must, but if you think you're ready, you may do it with your bare hands. The rubber dummies are attached to the ground and will fly back to you when you punch them away. Beware of their limber arms. They are there to test your reflexes for punches. Every 2 minutes, you will all switch to a different station. At the end of the class, everyone will have used each station atleast twice. Dismissed. " Hades said, reaching for his overcoat's upper right outer pocket, taking out a whistle. He whistled into it, then hung it around his neck. " BEGIN! " He had yelled out before walking to the back of the gym to keep a good overlook on everyone.

Miel and Shade let the cocky group, who flinched a little from Hades's yelling, choose the battle ground and their fighters, while Shade responded to Alex. "They thought that Miel and I were dating. He's my brother - we are a part of a quadruplet, he and I, as well as two other brothers."

Meanwhile, one trainer from the group, a male with short black hair, black eyes, tanned skin, and black and white gym clothes, stepped up towards Shade and Miel. The other trainer, a female trainer with long blonde hair, blue eyes, and pale skin with black and pink gym clothes, stepped up alongside the other trainer. They both were holding Great Balls in their hands.

The eerie thing was that Miel and Shade both had a very calm expression on their faces. They showed no malice, no animosity. They held an almost unwavering aura about them. Both of them just stood there, staring at them before they motioned their heads simultaneously towards the different battle grounds. "Pick one," they both said in unison, Miel's bass heavy voice and Shade's own alto voice resonated and clashed together at the same time, sounding strange.

This caused the other two to get a little creeped out, as evident by their faces, but they couldn't back down now. They had to show everybody that they could fend for themselves, but something about these two just didn't seem right, especially when they talked in unison. They were staring at them- no... Through them. As if they could see their very soul, the very essence of what makes them. The boy finally responded. "The Ultra Ball room."

"Why not the Master Ball room? Chicken?" retorted Shade in a monotonous tone. There was no smirk, not even a flinch in her face. But the group knew that they felt dangerous. Her Pichu returned to her shoulder and Miel returned his Walrein back into his Poke Ball, a kind of eerie calmness emanating from them. They have dealt with these people before, it seemed like.

The boy conceded. "Fine, the Master Ball room. What's in it? I heard it's experimental," he asked Hades.

"Oh yea, and Miel and I are going to be using the same Pokemon that jumped out at you. Just to give you a heads up. You'll need it," Shade quickly said. Shade was trying really hard to keep her emotions in check, but she felt like she was getting on edge... Like she's going to snap... No, she has to keep it together. She doesn't want anything to happen like last time, back in Hoenn.

While Miel and Shade were waiting for Hades to respond about the Master Ball room, Stror and Pyros were heading towards the stadium when Pyros heard someone behind him. He turned around and smiled as he jabbed Stror's ribs with his finger. Flinching and holding his side with a startled yelp, he looked to Pyros with a questioning look before realizing that Kitty was there. Stror's face lit up and smiled at her. "Oh, hey, Kitty. How are you? And that Sylveon looks just adorable! Anyway, what do you wanna do? I got time for just about anything. I was thinking about going to the stadium to spar against my brother. You wanna watch or do something else? We can switch plans around if need be."

Pyros just chuckled. At least Stror was being considerate about how they spent their time, but he felt like he was worrying about it too much. He just grasped Stror's shoulder and squeezed, giving him an amused look before saying, "Chill, dude. It's okay, but I think she appreciates the consideration. Anyway, I'll head over to the stadium. If I don't see you guys, I'll know what happened, so don't worry."

Stror nodded and waved goodbye at Pyros and his Charizard, who continued walking towards the stadium. He turned back to Kitty and smiled. "So, what do you want to do?"

Jacquel waved at the Sylveon in greeting. <Why, hello there. How are you?>

"Well I will sau that your brother is pretty cute. Most would be glad to be dating him. Though I can see why your pokemon would have gotten mad hearing what they did. If Hades does not mind, I would like to watch your guys match." Alex stood staring at the two who stepped up. Given how the two siblings looked, made him smirk. They looked like they were about to teach the two some leason.

"Well I do not mind watching you guys, though I do have a bit of coding work I can do while I watch. Maybe after you are done we can get a bite to eat or something. Also thank you. This is Faith, she has been with me for a very long time." Kitty smiled as she spoke of her partner. Though she was glad that the tall boy was so kind. She smiling more then she normally does. Usually she was very reserved around new people, but it seemed that the yellow haired man, was good influence on her.

Faith smiled with the praise that she recieved from the stranger. She was glad to know that her trainer was being more open with this one. She hoped that this boy would not break her trainer's heart like the last one did. The pink pokemon was broken out of her thoughts by the pokemon by the man's side. "Oh I am doing really well. Thank you for asking."

Waving good-bye as Atticus left for his class, Jamie found the room with relative ease, able to find his remaining classes with little to no problem. Once it was time for dismissal, Jamie had intended to head home and allow his pokemon to spend some time outside their pokeballs, but the sight of students heading to the gym grabbed his attention while remaining unbeknownst of the after school Pokemon Battle Class. He made his way to the gym, staring at the many students who were participating, feeling slightly nervous as he stood close to the door.

Part of him wanted to participate, but watching it was just as fun. Persian, however, wanted nothing more than to leave and go home, having had enough of being surrounded by strangers and their pokemon. The cat pawed at Jamie's hand, receiving no response before pushing against him, still unable to get his trainer's attention. Persian growled as it gently bit down on Jamie's pant leg, ready to pull his trainer all the way home if that's what it took.

DevVoid

" Oh, well, each pokeball themed room has a varying difficulty. The normal pokeball one has absolutely nothing. The Ultra Ball one has some raised platforms on the ground and a leafless tree in the middle. The hyper ball one has rocks, ropes and platforms on the walls. We didn't know what exactly to put for the masterball one, so its still somewhat experimental. So far, we have platforms on the walls, a wall of rocks to climb on, a large tree in the middle and uneven, bumpy terrain. It simulates battles taking place in the outside world, so we're trying to help students fight in all sorts of areas. " Hades explained. " We are thinking of adding strong gusts of wind to the arena, or maybe some sort of waterfall. We're not quite sure yet. And as to your question; " Hades turned to Alex. " I don't mind if you want to watch their battle. Just make sure they're alright with it, too. "

Shade and Miel both looked at the boy, who was deciding where to go. The boy finally caved in to try the Master Ball room.

Oh, that was going to be a huge mistake, as Shade and Miel's Pokemon are more uses to fighting with terrain than without.

Shade looked over to Alex and smiled a little at his comment about her brother. She then whispered to him, "If you want to watch, go right ahead. And of course, I won't be mad if you wanna hook up with my brother. He's been kind of lonely, lately."

With that she walked into the room with Miel in tow. The other two trainers looked at each other nervously before hurrying to the Master Ball room. They walked inside and the battlefield was huge! Perfect! They all walked to their corresponding side of the field. Shade sent out her Pichu whole Miel sent out his Walrein. The other two sent out their Alolan Sandslash and Frost Rotom. Shade and Miel were looking at the new Pokemon strangely. What was that thing? They were soon going to get their answer as the holographic referee readied their battle.

Meanwhile, Stror gestured his hand in a "you first" kind of way before he began walking towards the stadium, as he wanted her to walk alongside her. "Well, that's sweet. This Lucario is Jacquel, my birth Pokemon. My bro's name is Pyros and his birth Pokemon is Zarda, the Charizard. Do you know what a birth Pokemon is? Just so I don't confuse you with terminology," he chuckled a little.

Jacquel smiled and felt more calm and more at ease. Fairy-Types always did that to him. He walked behind his partner and kept the conversation with Faith. <Good. How did you and your human companion meet?>

Last edited:
She looked to Clint and gave a gently smile. "oh well I don't mind the talk while walking with you to Gym...since...I have to go there anyway...both my and Blue since people and Pokemon have to participate...." She said walking along side of him. "Also, about that battle, I will be the one coaching it but I wish you luck on the battle before hand alright" she said as Belle left JC's side for the moment to JC to check around the school and make sure everything wasn't too chaotic. She felt Belle leave her side and just nodded at her before the Lucario left her side. Belle made her way around the school until she thought about something. "-I think I should train a bit before returning to JC-"she said to herself before walking out of the school. She saw the battle field outside as she made her way to it before setting up targets that she grabbed from the storage room in the gym. She set them up accordingly before she lowered her bone as it faced to the ground. She closed her eyes to be able to get her focus under control.

Sakuny blushed shyly but gave a bark with a smile. "-Sorry....um...am I interrupting something? I just...well...I...smelled you...so...my nose just followed it...I'm...sorry...that must have been rude...of me...to do..that...-" Sakuny said sitting down shyly looking away.

@Clite of Dragonbow @Merciless Medic @EmoKitty21
@BlueMew392

Last edited:
"Actually I am familiar with the term. Though there was not a pokemon born exactly on my birthday, Faith here was born a year after I was on the same day. She has been with me ever since." Kitty spoke as she started her way to the stadium. She really enjoying talking with the guy. He was someone she could see herself with.

"Well me and Kitty were born a year apart on the same day. Kitty's mother had an Espeon and her father an Umbreon. They had four eggs, and I was one of them when we hatched, there was just this connection to her that I felt." Faith smiled at the Lucario. She had always enjoyed talking with other pokemon.

Alex smiled at her comment about Miel, he would have to get to know the blue haired man a bit more it seemed. He walked alongside the brother and sister. He had Frost in his arms to make sure that she did not get scared of the battle. He stayed at a safe distance to watch the battle.

Tony and his Zoroark calmly walked across the street with his usual bored look on his face and hands in his pockets, he raised an eyebrow when he turned his eyes to an alleyway and spotted what looked like a delinquent and a young boy with a Poke ball clenched in his hands. "Why do you want it anyway?" The boy asked as he tried to keep his Poke ball hidden from the delinquent. "Come on, rumors have been goin' 'round that you have an odd colored Pokemon with you; my old man once told me that they can fetch a great price, now hand it over and I won't hurt you." The delinquent demanded with a smirk on his face.

"No way! I'm not handing my Cyndaquil over to anyone!" The boy shouted before he was pinned against the wall by the delinquent. Tony gritted his teeth at the scenario and put his hood up, Zoroark noticed this reaction and stepped in before Tony could, Tony blinked at this reaction, but understood it perfectly. Tony walked into the alleyway and put his hood up to conceal most of his face.

"Listen to me you little punk, you've got three seconds to hand over that Poke ball or I'm gonna-" The delinquent said before he was suddenly interrupted. "Let the boy go." Tony demanded as he walked closer to the delinquent and grabbed the wrist he didn't old the boy with. The delinquent blinked and turned his attention to Tony. "Wha- who the hell are you, this is none of your business, so stay outta thi-gah!" The delinquent demanded before Tony's grip on his wrist got painfully tighter.

"You're bullying someone, trying to steal their Pokemon from them and plan to sell it like property. As far as I'm aware..." Tony said with a cold and deal look in his eyes which caused the delinquent to flinch. "That is my business." Tony said before he snapped his fingers with his other hand, Zoroark immediately ran forward and pounced on the delinquent who fell to the floor and look at the Zoroark with a worried look. "W-w-wait a sec! W-we can work out a deal, I've got money!" The delinquent said in a panic. "Deal, yes. Money, no." Tony said as he walked past the boy with a nod and looked down at the delinquent. "Now listen to me, I'm only gonna say this once." Tony said before he inhaled. "You're gonna to leave this kid alone, you're never gonna bother him, or anyone for their Pokemon again, is that clear?" Tony asked in a cruel tone of voice. "Otherwise..." He added while Zoroark let go of the delinquent with one hand only for a strange and eerie purple energy to envelop it.

"Shadow Claw?!" The delinquent panicked while the boy flinched. "Ding." Tony replied as he glared at the delinquent who whimpered and closed his eyes. "Alright! Alright, I won't do it again, I promise!" The delinquent shouted. Zoroark's hand appeared to revert back to normal and got herself off of the delinquent he was about to hurt... but before the delinquent got up, Tony stepped forward and stomped on his face. "People like you make me sick!" Tony shouted as he scraped his shoe across the delinquent's face before he got up and immediately ran off.

Tony turned his head to Zoroark and petted her head. "Thank you Zoroark." Tony said before he walked over to the boy. "You okay kid?" Tony asked in his bored tone of voice. "Y-yeah." The boy said with a cautious look to himself. "You don't need to worry about him anymore." He said as he knelt down to the kid's level. The boy gulped and got out his Poke ball, it opened up to reveal a Cyndaquil who emerged with an elegant sparkle, while other Cyndaquils were shaded in blue, this one was orange.

"It's safe now." Tony said to the Cqndaquil who ran up to nuzzle him, this caused a small smile to dress Tony's face as he petted the little creature before he returned it to the boy. "You should head home, kid." Tony said before he stood up and walked out of the alleyway while Zoroark immediately followed. "Thank you very much!" The boy called out as Tony looked back and smiled once more, he lightly waved to the boy and put his hood down before he returned to his stroll through the streets.

"So, you will be coaching our fight in the end! I will just warn you, battles between us can be really.. Well, you will see probably" said Clint as he walked with JC. Noibat wanted to say something, but she was afraid of people that weren't her trainer. "Thanks, I really may need luck... Me and my sister made a bet for this battle.. And the funny thing is, that I don't know if I want to win or not... But I won't lose." he said, quite determined. They slowly get closer to both their destination.

Last edited:
She looked Clint. "All you have to do is give it your best whether you want to do this or not but if you are willing to not lose then just go for it no matter what alright Clint, I'll be cheering for you both and besides I like intense battles, that's how I learn from them to get better" she said giving a gentle smile. "Umbre!" Blue said agreeing as she gave a smile to Clint as she leaped up on JC's shoulders to look at him. "Hehe, Blue agrees as well but it seems she has taken an interest in you" she added.

@Clite of Dragonbow

Clint turned his head to Blue and smiled to the pokemon. As he heard that Blue took an interest in him, he said simply with soft voice "I am honored" and pat pokemon head, carefully and gently.

As he raised one of his hands that he used to pat Blue. Noibat started to feel uneasy and was making quiet "Noi, Noi!" to remind his trainer about her. "Don't worry, Noibat" he took his hand and hugged her again "Easy now. I wonder if you ever will get used to people"

"We should arrive soon, JC" Clint said quietly.

JC chuckled. "Well, every Pokemon is different Clint so I don't blame him from acting the way he is" she said. "I just wait patiently for the Pokemon to come around and decide on its own to approach instead of forcing them to get along with people....there are cruel trainers out there who think nothing but power to their Pokemon and if that Pokemon fails to be strong like his or her teammates they get abandoned or even tied up due to the cause but I am not like that...every Pokemon should be treated kindly...and with just practice through training that Pokemon will become the strongest of many and you have to believe in them as well which is where that power comes from, the bond...isn't that right Blue?" She asked her. "Umbre!("Yes, that is correct") she said giving a smile.

@Clite of Dragonbow

"Oh, I won't force her to get used to people. I just wanted her to be less shy and scared, but there is no hurry" He said and gave both JC and Umbreon a wide smile (probably for the first time..)
"JC..." He said quietly. ".. I understand and agree with you that the most important thing is a bond. Sad thing is that for many power is the most important thing.. It can change people...Nevermind.. Just for you to know now that I agree with you... And President of Skyscale Corporation is one of that obsessed with power trainers" he said.. It was hard to recognize emotions in his voice and he quickly tried to change topic. "Now I wonder.. Most of this school didn't even saw my best friend, did they"

She looked to Clint. "Well, your not wrong on what you say, power can be the most effective when battling but also speed is important, the faster the Pokemon the more quicker it will attack and will attack mostly first but it's not just power and speed that helps trainers but a well planned out stragetic plan to take it's opponent out much easier...I mean...doesn't that make more sense to you..." She said as Blue grasped her paws on her shoulders with her hind legs folded on the back of her. "But I understand what you mean and once your Noibat gets out of that position she will become a very strong Noivern once she evolves" she added giving a gentle smile to the Noibat.

@Clite of Dragonbow

When Clint was about to say something, Ophelia's voice interrupted him "JC! Clinty! How good to see both of you here"

"I'm prepared and hope that you are too! What kind of battle should we fight? We didn't discuss it yet and thats quite important" said Ophelia, she giggled as he thought that she could just break one of those really rare moments when Clint wanted to talk with JC.

"I thought about simple 3v3" answered her Clint, a bit mad at her.

Firey and Ariana had left the meeting and went through classes. Arriving at the battlefield, they took a seat preparing for what is to come. Sharp was sitting with Firey and Ariana, as a Pokeball on his belt shook again. Firey took out the pokeball, it was a regular pokeball.

"Great." Firey whispered to Ariana.

"Haxorus's pokeball." Ariana responded.

"Yes, Ari, at some point this week I will need to battle someone." Firey whispered.

She looked to Ophelia who had interrupted their conversation. She just chuckled. "A 3 on 3 sounds like the best idea but a double battle could be interesting as well, I like to see how we you two stragetize with moves but don't worry I will be couching the battle or more like the ref of the battle" she said seeing the stadium up ahead. "Look there is the stadium so you can start your battle there" she said as Blue saw Ophelia giving a smile.

@Clite of Dragonbow

"Frou. Furfrou. (Don't be sorry. You weren't interrupting anything.)" Furfrou barked in reassurance before sitting down as well, "Furfrou? (Where is your trainer?)"

As she watched the two normal-types interact, Victoria looked around the area in search of Maskerin. "If Sakuny is here, where is Maskerin?" She asked herself as she continued to look around, "She should be around here. Plus, she did want to show me and Furfrou something."

"Alright, let me just warn you, JC. There are 3 things that always need to be remember in our battles" said Ophelia, with wide smile as she pat Blue
"One..." said Clint
"..We always must fight to win" continued Ophelia.
"Two..."
".. Stadium may be a bit devastated"
"Three..."
".. Don't worry" she said with a smile "Skyscale Corporation will pay for everything that was destroyed in the fight and will repair the stadium"
-*-
Clint stood on the left side of the arena "So, our wins score is...43 to 40 for me"
"Not for long, ready?"
"Ready" he threw an Ultra Ball "Let's begin, Turtonator!"
Ophelia threw a Love Ball "Go, Gardevoir!"

Pyros had arrived at the stadium with his Charizard and took one of the battlefields. A plain battlefield with some rock outcropping. He stood in the middle of the battlefield and awaited for Stror patiently, but did spy some people walking in and sitting in the bleachers and a Lucario with bells training nearby. That must be JC's Belle, he deduced mentally. He then spied Stror and his 'girlfriend', Kitty, walking through the gateway of the stadium to get to the main battlefields. Chuckling, he had Zarda warm up by flying around and doing aerial loops and dives.

Stror smiled at that, as he could tell that Kitty and Faith had been with each other for such a long time. "Why did you name her Faith? I named Lucario Jacquel after the Anubis character in a TV show relating to all the gods and goddesses of the world. There was this one guy who was a Lucario, and his name was Jacquel, and he worked for a super cool Pokemon. Don't remember which," he explained. Jacquel smiled at his trainer's explanation before talking to Faith. <Well, I, too, had that same connection when I was born at the same time as Stror. My parents were a Lucario and a Pangoro. My father, Pangoro, came from a long line of specially bred Fighting-Types, so he was able to pass on most of what I know now. And even then, he taught me, with help of a few others, what I can use now. I don't remember them all, but it's good to have an arsenal that you can use.>

As Stror and Jacquel walked through the gate leading up to the stadium, Jacquel immediately sense the presence of another Lucario. He looked over and saw Belle. Blushing intensely, he was taken aback by her appearance here. He told Stror and Faith he'd be right back and ran over to Belle. <Hi, Belle, what are you doing? Training? I'm going to battle my trainer's brother's Charizard in a bit if you are interested in watching.> His blush died down quite considerably, as he got a little used to talking to a female of his species. (@LunarSilvally)

Stror just chuckled and called out to Pyros. "YO! You ready?"

"I'm always ready!" chuckled Pyros, as he made a sharp whistle and ran off to the opposite side of the field.

Stror smiled and looked back at Kitty. "I think it would be best if you stay back. Our battles get intense and I don't want you or Faith to be a casualty." (@EmoKitty21)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Stror awaited a response from Kitty and Jacquel awaited a response from Belle, Miel and Shade smiled at their opponents. Once Alex and his Alolan Vulpix were in a safe spot, Shade bowed at her opponents, while talking in a mocking tone. "You pick first move, you two. We are giving you all the advantages right now."

The other two were a little concerned that Miel and Shade weren't concerned about their Pokemon's typing. Do these two know the ins and outs of a battle? Possibly, if they aren't in the class and they are. The lady who had the Frost Rotom told it to use Thunderbolt on Walrein. That was sorely ineffective, as the lightning rushed over to Pichu instead and it looked like she just absorbed the attack. Chuckling a little, Shade just shook her head. "My Pichu has Lightning Rod, making your Electric attacks useless. Try again."

Frustrated, the lady told her Frost Rotom to use Blizzard. An attack he could get behind, the man also called out to his Alolan Sandslash to use Blizzard. They didn't know that Walrein was a dual Ice/Water-Type apparently, so Chu just jumped on the Walrein's back as he tanked two Blizzards with ease. He just stood there with a stoic face as the blizzards kept coming, and then died down. Miel just shook his head in disappointment. "My Walrein has a quadruple resistance to Ice-Type attacks. Man, you must really be woefully terrible to be in a battle club."

Now angered, they told their Pokemon to attack, with Frost Rotom using Ominous Wind while the Alolan Sandslash used Earthquake. As the Sandslash smashed the ground and cracks began to form towards the Walrein and Pichu, still situated on his back, the Frost Rotom was unaffected by it as it released a powerful gust of eerie wind at them.

Miel and Shade both shouted, smirking, "Now! Ice Floor-Volt Tackle!"

Walrein used an Ice Beam to stop the Earthquake from advancing and covering the floor with ice. It was pretty uneven, but that didn't stop the Pichu from jumping over Walrein's head, enveloping in electricity, just dodging the Ominous Wind, and heading towards the Alolan Sandslash. The Alolan Sandslash used Dig to escape, but the Pichu went in after it. The Alolan Sandslash tried its best to slash at the Pichu while they were down there, but Pichu was able to out-battle it with a variety of moves. Even though some were resisted by the Steel-Type, it did do a number on the Sandslash. Among those was Mega Punch, Mega Kick, Iron Tail, Thunder Punch comboed with Charge, and Headbutt.

Meanwhile, Walrein, after being hit by the eerie wind but looking like he didn't feel a thing, used Hail. Even though Pichu was the only one not an Ice-Type, the Walrein did it for a completely different reason. The Walrein got itself ready cold mist seemed to disperse everywhere around the field, and then his body glowed a sharp icy blue as he then expelled a powerful wave of ice towards the Frost Rotom. The Frost Rotom tried to move away, but it wasn't fast enough. The Sheer Cold hit, and the Frost Rotom froze immediately and broke out in one piece, but was knocked out.

Pichu was still hammering the Alolan Sandslash underground and got him tired enough to pop out without him running after her. Pichu slid across the ice as Miel laid his one final move: Earthquake. The Walrein lifted itself up on his tail and slammed back down on the ground, just as when Pichu jumped on his head. The earth crackled under the ice and the burrow the Sandslash made trying to attack with Dig collapsed with him still underneath. He tried his best to escape, but was ultimately crushed, his claw poking out of the ground.

Looked like Shade and Miel won. The two trainers were horrified at the brutality they just witnessed upon their own Pokemon as they returned them. They ran off without a word, finding the nearest place to heal them. Shade and Miel smiled as they gave each other a high five. Todo the Walrein slid over to Miel's side and gave Alex a very strange look, while Chu returned to her rightful place on Shade's shoulder and waved at Alex and Snow. (@EmoKitty21)

Belle's ear flicked to the sound of Jaquels voice as she threw her long bone until it broke into three hitting all targets. With the one above she placed her paws close to each other and used Aura Sphere to take it out. She sensed two moving as she formed another long bone before in a swift movement using her aura she knocked them both out leaving the sound of her bells to finish it. She relaxed her breathing before resting her long bone on her shoulder before opening her eyes. "Battling a Charizard with training, a very strong opponent indeed but I don't mind watching if you will have me" Belle said looking to the Lucario. @Merciless Medic

She stood on the side in the middle of the battle field. "Alright, takes for the warning but anyway I came to say, a 3 on 3 battle with Clint and his Tortonator and Ophelia and her Gardivoir. Both challengers may switch their Pokemon as the battle will soon end once all of their Pokemon are unable to battle! Let the battle begin!" She said as Blue leaped off her shoulder with the flag in her mouth as she landed on the ground waving the flag before pointing it down before she did a backflip back to her trainer. @Clite of Dragonbow

Sakuny looked to the male Furfrou shyly looking at him. "Fur..Frou..("I um left her side without her noticing...because I sensed you somewhere...which I know I shouldn't have done...but...maybe I just....wanted to hang with....a...a..friend...if your ok....with calling you that...") She said looking to him with a shy smile wagging her bun tail a bit. Maskerin was looking all over to Sakuny until she spotted her with Victoria and her Furfrou. "Oh my gosh, Sakuny there you are...I was looking all over for you..." She said seeing why she had wandered away from her. "Oh I see....you sensed him didn't you...." She asked her. "Furfrou!" Sakuny barked. "Well...you could have just nudged me if you sensed him....sweetie..." She said before noticing Victoria. "Oh hey Victoria, sorry to keep you waiting, are you ready to go?" She asked her. @BlueMew392

"Oh don't worry I will be up there." She pointed towards the bleachers. "I have a bit of work to do on a game. If you want to we can go out to eat somewhere and talk." Kitty smiled at Stror. She was glad to know that he was kind to her and her pokemon. "Oh yeah you asked why I named her Faith, it was because she gave me faith to be me even when everyone wanted me to be someone I am not."

With that she walked up to the bleachers and set up her mini work station. She had notebooks, pens, and her laptop all set up to work while she waited for him to get finished.

Alex watched the battle he had to say he was impressed with how the brother and sister handled themselves. It seemed that they were more advanced then most of their class. Walking up he had a little smirk on his face. "I can see why you wanted to have the battle in the master ball room. You guys were great. I am not one to battle unless I have to, but I do know that you guys were great. My name is Alex Cromwell by the way."

"Okay, let's do it" said Ophelia "Moon Blast". Gardevoir send the powerful blast "Flamethrower" said Clint and blocked his sister attack with his own. "Okay... Are we warmed up already?" he asked
"Yes, Calm mind and another Moonblast" She said.
"Shell smash and Shell trap" said Clint.
As Gardevoir calmed herself, on Turtonator Shell appeard cracks. Then Powerful Moonblast headed for the Turtonator. "And what gave you that you used Shell Trap
Turtonator must be hit with phisically!" She commented.
Clint smiled "Lay with your Shell down to the ground" he said.
"He is too slow! Turtonator won't make it!" Ophelia said as blast was coming closer. *Shell Smash raised his speed*
Turtonator landed with his Shell on the ground and his spikes exploded. In the seconds he reached the air.
"Shell Smash power... Our bond power... Flamethrower! JC, walk back a little and prepare yourself! Hit the entire arena!" he said to his pokemon and warned JC. Turtonator send Huge amount of fire at the arena.

She was prepared of course. "Blue Psychic!" She told her as the shiny Umbreon used Psychic to stop the fire from coming at her. She knew this was going to be intense as she watched closely. She pulled out Delta her Primarina as she knew what to do once she saw the fire. "Delta Hydro pump!" She told her as she nodded before using the strong powerful water at only the fire Blue stopped with Psychic. She returned her afterwards before placing her away. "They weren't kidding about those warnings weren't they Blue" she asked her. "Umbre....("No kidding....") Blue said sitting next to her.

@Clite of Dragonbow

Shade and Miel smiled at Alex and bowed their heads in unison, their Pokemon joining in. "Why, thank you," they both said.

Shade did look a little bummed. "I was hoping it would be longer and we could have utilized the terrain a bit more, make use of the rock walls, trees, and whatnot, but oh well. We did good and we showed them. They likely won't bother us again. Anyway, we need to head to the self-defense class. If you want to keep talking to Miel, you can. You don't have to be there right away, right?" She asked her brother, who looked stunned and confused. Why was she leaving him with Alex? Regardless he just nodded his head.

"I can stay and talk for a bit. The name is Mielshtrix Pabith Darastrix, but you may call me Miel. That is Shadara Arcafiwhed Darastrix, but you may call her Shade. This is Todo, my Walrein, and that is Chu, her Pichu. Good luck, sis," he called out right before Shade was out of sight. She ran to the defense class and began training with another student. Despite her competence at Pokemon battling and her slight bit of training by Fighting-Types when she was younger, she still had quite a bit to learn.

Left with a guy he thought of as cute, Miel couldn't help but blush a little. Of course, Todo wasn't having it and he stood in the way. Miel just sighed and returned him back to his Poke Ball. "I'm sorry, he gets like that when he thinks I'm in trouble. Of course, he does that everytime I blush, so he thinks I'm going to get hurt. Don't ask me why, his Ability is Oblivious and apparently that affects his ability to perceive some emotions."

While Miel didn't outright say what those emotions were, one could guess by the Ability. He tried his best to look ar Alex, but his anxiety kept him from doing so. He just simply stammered a bit before talking. "W-Well, uh... So are you for the self-defense class or the battle class?"(@EmoKitty21)

Back at the stadium, Stror smiled as she talked and responded to his question. He looked a bit sad at her. Why would anyone try to change someone as pretty as her? If she attempted to change for them, he wouldn't have liked that. But she stayed true to herself. Good for her. He looked longingly at her as she left for the bleachers before looking over at Pyros, who was snickering at him and lovebird-like gaze. Stror just mentally cursed at him and walked over.(@EmoKitty21)

Meanwhile, Jacquel was a little stunned by what she said. He was taking "if you will have me" as something different and blushed a bit as he scratched the back of his head. <W-well... what do you mean by that? By 'if you will have me'? You mean, if I want to have you? Also, that was cool,> he complimented. <But yes, I will be battling someone who is like a sister to me. We grew up together, so this is going to one intense battle.>(@LunarSilvally)

Atticus scanned the room for a battle partner, before he spotted Jamie, the boy he'd helped earlier in the day. He walked up to him and pointed toward one of the empty battlefields holding one of his Pokeballs, suggesting a battle between them. "How about a battle?" He asked, "You're Persian definitely looks like a tough opponent." He said with a smile.