• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Royal Academy Roleplay

Maskerin chuckled. "Well...of course...that's just JC you know.....but if you are a beginner she will start easy with you it's only when she is battling her opponents she goes head on like ones she doesn't know well....and don't worry about Mask...he is a gentle soul unless someone is hurting me...so no need to worry about it on Milo....hehe...but..thanks for making me feel better...friend..." She said booping his nose with her finger. Missy seemed to notice Pheonix's concern as she spoke. "If your that concerned about her then go after her, she could use comfort right now...and it's probably because of being contained in the back of that truck..." Missy said giving a smile. @Willow Tree

She looked to Clint as she heard him ask if she wanted to go to this newly opened cafe that wasn't far from the school. She managed a gentle smile. "Of course, I'll go with you Clint, I always need to clear my head after all this work with the Student Body President and hopefully they have treats there for Pokemon because Blue here loves anything sweet, isn't that right Blue?" She asked looking down at the shiny Umbreon. "Umbre!("of course I do! The best taste ever!") She said only understanding her. @Clite of Dragonbow

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo flinches back from the boop playfully, blinking as he pretends to be taken aback by the touch.
"Hee hee, you can always count on it, I'd cheer you up anyday." He laughs, "After all, I do know everything about you, nearly," he said, "again, there's a lot more I gotta learn about you, but I know enough of the basics." He tells her, "I gotta teach your future boyfriend this, so he knows how to cheer you up too, we don't want you to have to travel a whole continent just to be amused by another guy right?" He jokes, "Ah, then he's going to think you're cheating, never mind, never tell him you have another guy for a best friend, that man might murder me in my sleep." He laughs.

Phoenix hesitates still, but went after her. "Lavi?" He calls, "Lavi are you there?"

Maskerin just smiled as the one she really liked was standing in front of her. She wanted to make something clear on a question she had on her mind. "I like...to know something....Milo....just answer this question for me....please..." She asked looking to him. "What would you do or say....if a girl confessed her feelings towards you..." She asked giving a gentle smile.

Lavi's ears flicked to the sound of her name being called mostly Pheonix. She hesitated to turn and look around but...maybe she did need comfort. "Pheo...nix.....yes....I'm here..." She said coming out from behind a tree as she felt slightly uncomfortable but also a bit tramatized from the enclosed space as her eyes showed that slight of fear. @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Hm? If a girl confess? To me? Well, that seems unlikely by a long shot but...hmm," he scratches his chin thoughtfully, "If I were to say, they must not be just any girl," he told her, "I must get to know them first, if they're okay in my dictionary, then I guess I go out with them to try it out." He smirked, "But if they wanna see that marriage ring, they gotta impress me a lot," he jokes.
"But if I don't like them..." he stays silent for a while, "Ack, too bad, put it off lightly I guess." He shurgs, "Not everyone will get what they want, as long as they're not a stalker, I guess rejecting them is the safest choice." He told her.
"Why do you ask? Are you trying to see what your crush will say~" he teases. "Not every boy have the same opinion though, so beware on that fact."

"Ah, there you are," Phoenix ran over, "You okay? You're not crying, are you?" He asks.

Miel nodded and listened to Alex's story. He then smiled at it. He liked that Alex fought to be himself. "Well, I'm glad you stay yourself. It's not everyday you see someone who doesn't follow the trends." He watched how Alex fought and could feel the blush creeping back again. He tried his best to ignore Shade's incessant giggling from across the room, and was succeeding.

Zarda nodded and understood. <My companion's family come from a ranch. We work hard and play harder and, as we get older, my companion's siblings have now taken over the ranch, with their parents' chores dwindling down to the things they can do. They are in their 50s and, even though they look good for their age, they are starting to lose their strength. They are past their prime and they absolutely hate it.> Zarda looked down at the adorable Rex and nuzzled her snout against his side. Her eyes shifted into a motherly gaze as she watched the little guy bounce with happiness. <This one sure is cute... And bringing out the momma in me.> She chuckled.

Stror blushed as well and quickly let go. He enjoyed that though and want it to happen again, but he didn't want to pull her into a hug again, that would be a little awkward. He didn't notice her blush on her face, but he felt like he did something to her to make her hug his neck. He nodded at the prospect of food and looked to see where Jacquel was, only to see that he was off with Belle in a different part of the stadium. He didn't know if he should just leave or wait until Jacquel was done with his meetup. He looked back to Kitty and smiled. "I'm glad you are trying to get Rex back up to his optimal weight, but I'm not too sure if I should wait until Jacquel is done or if I should leave and have him come find me," he looked a little worried about this decision, as if this decision would affect his relationship with his birth Pokemon. (@EmoKitty21)

Jacquel smiled and opened his eyes, his eyes glowing of aura. He then suddenly attacked, using Earthquake by stomping the ground with his foot, causing a tremor to go towards Belle. He wanted her to jump in the air. (@LunarSilvally)

Belle could sense the move quickly as she threw her bone in the air before placing her palms close to each other. A blue orb appeared in her palms before slamming the Aura sphere to the ground to stop the Earthquake before catching the bone in her palm again. "Come on Jacquel, you have to do better then that, don't hesitate to show your true power" she said not moving an inch yet. @Merciless Medic

Maskerin glanced away shyly. "I was.....just...curious....that's all....but yeah....I'm afraid of what...he would say...if I told him....my true feelings....and he may....reject me...or....hurt me emotionally.....which is....something...I can't handle......but....I don't think...any guy...would...be attracted to a shy and simple girl like me..." She said looking down at her hands.

Lavi looked to Pheonix before glancing slightly away from him. "Crying...?....I would be lying if I wasn't..." She admitted as she held her paw again feeling the slight trembling she was experiencing. @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Don't say that! He'll totally take you out! Be it for fame or look or something out of that box, they'll love you!" Milo encourages. "Here, how about this, if they rejects you, I'll take you to the amusement park! It'll cheer you up for sure!" He said. He cracks his knuckles, "And like I said before, if they hurt you I'll fight them, even if I'd lose." He chirps, "Count on it."

"Are you okay then? Are you scared from the earlier event?" He asks, "Don't worry, I'll protect you, my trainer said he'll walk your trainer back home everyday now." He told her.

Maskerin just smiled. "-Maybe....I should tell him.....I can... imagine...the look on his face but....will he accept it...that I don't know...but let me try it first to see if I can say it...-" she thought before looking to Milo. "Um Milo...there is something....I need...to tell you...." She said acting shy now. "If...you can hear me out...please...." She added blushing shyly.

Lavi looked to Pheonix before glancing away. "In a way yes....I didn't like how I was in a tight space like that...it just....reminds me...of things from the past...as a Fennekin..." She said as her ears went down thinking about it. @Willow Tree

"Yeah it is kind of hard not to stand out with my look. It tends to cause some to think of me as less then them because I do nor fit what they consider normal." Alex stepped back and delivered one last kick to the top of the punching bag. It was a swift and decisive blow.

"Why don't I let you have a go. I don't want to hog all of the time we get to spend on the equipment." Alex smiled and begun to pull his hair into a ponytail. His stark white hair was pulled back into a thick ponytail. Having his hair pulled up showed off the shaved part of his hair.

"Well why don't we talk about the game while they are battling. It might be fun to see what they do. It will give me a bit of an idea on how he faught Zarda." Kitty smiled and gestured to the stands. She would love to actually talk with Stror. That is why she suggested going to the café for food.

Rex was excited that he was shown some attention from the large and very impressive Charazard, and basically tackled her and nuzzled into her stomach. He was making what would account for purring in a rumbled way.

Faith laughed a little when Rex barreled into Zarda. "I am sorry about that. Rex can be a little excitable. He has always been a happy pokemon. It is ashame what had happened to him though."

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Eh? Is it important?" Milo blinks at her, "Is it about school security systems? They need to put more guards I supposes," he shrugs, then smiles, "But go ahead, tell me whatever you need to tell, just don't asks for love advice? I got none." He laughs.

"Past?" Phoenix walks up to her, "Want to talk about it?" He asks.

Maskerin closed her eyes. "No...nothing like that...because I know you have none..." She chuckled. "Listen Milo....I just wanted to say...that I really....I really..." She hesitated suddenly. "-I'm... hesitating again....dang this shyness....-" she thought blushing shyly not making eye contact with Milo for the moment. "That I....really...l-" she stopped in mid sentence again too shy to say it.

Lavi raised her ears a bit looking to Pheonix. "You would....hear me out...you would listen to me talk mean..." She said as she placed one of her paws on her neck rubbing it gently.

@Willow Tree

Miel smiled as he went into position, taking a quick glance to see Alex pull up his hair. He didn't know why he was so cute. Why? He began to hit the punching bag, kicking and punching like a wild Pokemon, with precision and fierceness. Something vanished from him that made him human, and something else appeared. Ferocity, viciousness, and almost a little anger. He needed this. He needed to pound on something. He hadn't for a good year, but now was a good time.

Stror nodded and walked with Kitty to the stands. Meanwhile, Zarda was playing with Rex. She smiled and purred as she nuzzled into the Tyrunt and licked his forehead as she hugged him with her wings and scaly, scarred arms. She then picked him up to put him on her back and stood up, enjoying Rex's company.

<Isn't he so cute? And what happened to this poor dear? Ohh, he's so perfect.> It's safe to say that Zarda was starting to think Rex was her own son. Pyros was chuckling at Zarda's motherly nature as he sat down with his Pokemon and rested there.

Meanwhile, Jacquel kind of figured she wasn't going to fall for that. Chuckling, he responded. <I was just warming up.> When he said that, he immediately quieted his aura, becoming nearly invisible with how he hid his aura. He then moved away quickly with Extreme Speed, as he formed a small bone of ground aura energy in his one hand, and a powerful Aura Sphere in the other. He shot the sphere at her and then went to intercept her next movement with Bone Rush. Each time he manifested a move and used it, his aura would flash as he needed it create the moves he needed. He knew this was going to reveal him for a brief moment, but he wanted to test her reflexes before he went in completely, mapping out his opponent's weaknesses and strengths.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo gaped at her in a playful offended manner, placing a hand on his chest at the comment. "I got none? Wow, I know I've said it myself but hearing it from you really stings," he faked a tear, "this is Milo abuse, I demand endless revenge after this." He said, in pretended seriousness, but chuckles to end the note. "I'm just kidding, but go on, what were you about to say? You really really what? Really really tired? Really really scared? Annoyed? Speak up," he made little windmill motion with his hand, urging her to continue. "It's not like I'd laugh at you or anything, seriously, what is there to judge?" He smiles. "Teasing me perhaps?" He pouts childishly, "you always tease me, which is why this year I'm teasing you as much as I could." He told her, poking her cheek.
"Alright, joking aside, I'm all ears, take your time, you're probably still traumatized."

"Of course I'll hear you out. Tell me, I won't interrupt." He promised, "My trainer can wait for a while, he's taking care of your trainer after all, he won't mind me being gone for a while."

Maskerin sighed giving a slight chuckle. "Nevermind.....it's not important....but way to use sarcastism to cheer me up hehe" she said laughing bit. "-I'll tell him after graduation before I leave on a journey to college by myself....I can't being him with me if he has goals himself...-" she thought as she closed her eyes giving a gentle smile afterwards. "Also by the way, your good at pretending to fake it too haha" she added sitting down next to him.

Lavi's ears raised up completely before she spoke. "Alright...but not here so follow me.." she said before starting to walk off again as she made her way outside to a flower garden that she seemed to enjoy. She sat down on the grass looking up at the sky. "Just sit down...please...and I will tell you..." She said watching the sky for the moment. @Willow Tree

Belle kept her eyes closed as that was how she remained focused. She knew that he was trying to figure out her reflexes but she was trained well to carefully not reveal them that easily. She knew her long bone in the air before catching the aura sphere in her hand as she placed her palms close together making one of her own with his making a bigger aura sphere. She launched it back at Jacquel catching her long bone before hand to be able to defend herself but had a move ready just in case. @Merciless Medic

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo gasp, once again faking offense, covering his mouth in fake anger. "How dare you, after the suspense you put me through, you're not going to tell me? You insulted my love life too!" He whines, shaking her playfully. "I'll never forgive you for this." He laughs.
At her compliment about his acting, he flips his hair proudly, and then said in an overly vain voice, which was obviously put up for show. "Of course I'm good at faking, if I'm second place in acting, who dare takes number one?" He snickers. "Just kidding, I'm taking classes for drama and such, learning how to express separate emotions is crucial to my future career." He clutched his fist determinedly. "I really adore performing, acting is one thing I need, perhaps becoming some movie actors would be a considerable future." He said, "I'm not a girl, so I can't go for the princess keys, but I'll find some other sports regarding boy performance." He told her. "Ahhhh, I got all my future planned, I can't wait to achieve my dreams!" He chirped.
"Say, would you consider becoming an actress if you're not going good in your coordinating shows? Not like that'll ever happen but what if,"

He sat, like she orders, his ears flicking back and forth almost anxiously. He wishes to know what's wrong, but he don't know if it'll be like how he expects. "Go on, I'm listening."

Maskerin chuckled. "Well...I am very good at coordinating in my shoes which you have not seen yet dear Milo hehe..." She said. "But...maybe once I become Kalos Queen...then maybe I will chose to be an actress....but idk if I will be good at it so....it never came to mind...maybe I do suck at it..." She smiled sweetly despite saying that until she thought of something. "Hey Milo....we are Junior's already....so that means next year we will be Seniors and graduating...how do you....feel about that?" She asked looking up at him with her gentle smile.

Lavi flicked her ear only once before speaking. "When I was in the back of that poacher truck with Maskerin....holding her for dear life...it reminded me of the time when I was still a Fennekin...inside that same truck....scared...and helpless....unable to escape....and by thinking that it made me uncomfortable and a bit fearful reminding me of that day.....this was before I had met Maskerin and Mask along with their parents....it's a very easy guess as to why they caught me....and you should know already...the answer..." She paused swallowing trying to hold back tears. "I wanted to get out of there....I hated being in there...trapped...like the little fox I was...but then something happened...to the truck I was in....it exploded...with me inside of it...but due to me being a fire type...I survived after being thrown in mid air due to the explosion....I landed in the forest by a tree and a few meters of a house close by. I was too badly hurt to even move....and to make matters worse....Houndoom found me and beat me due to my coloring....saying that I was only special because of my coloring..."

"But, a Brionne stopped the Houndoom from beating me and that Brionne belong to Macari, Maskerin and Mask's mother. She rescued and her Brionne rescued me as they brought me in and took care of me....I was very traumatized due to the events that happened to me and it took me a long time to recover physically and emotionally...and because of what those Houndoom said...I always thought that my coloring was a mistake..."
She paused for the moment as her ears went straight down touching the back of her as she closed her eyes crying softly. "But something had changed in me about what Macari had said about my coloring....she said that it was the color of a beautiful Lavender flowers which was one of her favorite flowers as she told me that Lavenders are very special flowers...that bloom so brightly....that no matter how much they wither and die....more will grow and fill in the hole."

"That made me realize that Macari accepted me for who I was...and not because of my coloring....I immediately began to trust Macari...and once I was comfortable with her...she gave me the name Lavender like her favorite flower and I really did love the name she gave me. She introduced me to coordinating and I really enjoyed it, I was able to show my true skills through the coordinating shows that I never knew I had... eventually...due to hard work I evolved into Braxien and at the same time Mask was born a few weeks later with Maskin their father....as time passed Mask was 4 years old and Maskerin was born after I evolved into Delphox....it was only after Maskerin's and Mask's parents passing that I needed to be the one to take care of 9 year old Mask and 6 year old Maskerin as I vowed to her mother that I would keep them safe before she passed...but...without Macari to encourage me...I started to think again that my coloring was just a mistake...again...but I never forgot what she had said to me that day about my shiny fur......so...I became a part of Maskerin's team since she was following after her mother to become a coordinator...but I still seem to believe that my coloring is a mistake....and that no one cares about me.....and I am only special due to my coloring..."
She said opening her eyes as she looked at her paw seeing it trembling now. @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Well...I gotta say I'm not too keen on seeing the day where I graduate, it's a good thing certainly but..." he sighs through his nose, "it does mean we have to go on separate paths, I'll no longer get to see you and you vice versa. All my others friends are the same, I might not see any of them again." He said. "After that, it does mean I must grow up now, it's really time to man up once I get myself out there. Society isn't really the best place to be in when there's so many toxic groups out in the open, it's dangerous and people at least expect an adult to take care of it." He sighs again, "What sucks more is the standards they set up for males, you don't see me running off into batted kicking butts and going around like some savage." He pointed out, "Boys be boys they say, apperantly they all must be tough and in charge. 'Don't be like a women' they say," he pouts, "I envy you, really, dearie. Being a woman in my case seems like the lesser of the two evil, I don't have to pretend I'm some kind of big shot. Then again, that's why I'm friends with you and JC right?" He grins, "You both don't judge by whether Gender, race or religion. It's nice to have someone to talk to where I don't need to pretend. Acting all the time can be tiring." He chirps.
"Ack, and don't even get me started on those stressful cases were you gotta have enough money for literally anything." He scoffs, "Currency aren't easy to just get and bye, you gotta work for them. Rich kids don't get that huh," he says.
"What about you Maskerin? How do you feel about graduating?"

"Ah...that's terrible, how could they do this to you? For your fur color of all things?" He scowls, "Humanity is so cruel...I hope you're doing better now, you deserve more than this." He told her, petting his trembling body, "Your color is not a mistake, nor is it some kind of curse. It's a beautiful thing, you just need to embrace it. Those human and pokemons can say all they like, they're only envious of the fact they'll never uphold such traits, seeing how foul they were, they don't deserve it either way." He told her, "I'm not special like you, so I can't tell you everything is okay when it's obviously not. You went through so much hardship that I've never known, so it isn't fair for me to just brush it off for you." He said, "So I won't tell you everything is okay, instead, I'll tell you to continue on and accept your flaws, everything about you is perfect, I promise."

Firey and Ariana left the battlefield and immediately looked for a place to train, they needed a very large place, since Haxorus's and Volcarona's Pokeballs shook.

"We need to be very careful." Firey whispered, "Up for a Double Battle?"

"Let's go!" Ariana responded.

"Volcarona, Haxorus, you're up!" Firey responded.

"Oh, crap!" Ariana responded, "Mudkip, Rocco, try this!"

The four Pokemon appeared, preparing a battle stance.

"Rocco, start off with Fire Blast!" Ariana yelled.

"Haxorus, Dragon Claw!"

The Dragon Type swung through the Fire Type and continued on its path towards Rocco. The attack hit, sending Rocco back to his trainer.

"Critical hits." Ariana whispered.

"Volcarona, Bug Buzz!" Firey yelled.

"Mudkip, Ancientpower!" Ariana yelled.

The bug type attack split the rock type attack in half and sent it to the sides of Volcarona.

Maskerin looked to Milo before glancing out the window. "Well...I am sad of course....and I know I have to separate from JC and the others eventually to follow my own dreams....including you....I know it will be hard to do this on my own...but like you said...even a girl like me as to grow...into pretty young lady....I can't rely on my brother and others all the time to save me...so I have to learn by myself to defend my own self....I think...that is what I will really work on...but memories are moments that will never left your side even if we part...I am grateful for meeting a friend like yourself Milo" she said giving a gentle smile.

Lavi looked to Pheonix then at her paw as she gently grasped his in hers. "Thank you Pheonix...I really will miss you once Maskerin finishes high school....we all must part ways eventually....she is a Junior and she only has one year left before graduating....but at least I will have the memories we cherished together....and that's what's important...I am grateful to have met a gentleman like Delphox such as yourself...thanks for listening...." Lavi said touching her nose with his as she gave a gentle smile like always closing her eyes as tears still remained on her cheeks. @Willow Tree

Alex could tell that Miel was taking out some frustrations on the bag. Well it was better then taking it out on others. It showed in how well the man knew his stance as Alex did not have to do much corrections. "You seem to be taking something out on the bag, do you maybe want to talk about it? I won't judge you no mater what is wrong."

"You said you wanted to make a game yourself, but did not have the time. If you could make any type of game, what would it be like?" Kitty had a soft smile as she begun to speak. She loved her work, and talking to Stror was a lot of fun. She loved to speak with people who loved games.

Rex was happy that he was playing with the larger pokemon. He loved that she had put him on her back. With small motions he acted like he was flying, and loved the idea of being the adopted son of the fire type.

"Well his old trainer was very cruel to Rex. Before he met Kitty, Rex was under weight, and was being treated harshly. The old man who was Rex's trainer at the time used a shock collar on the poor dear. It has caused a lot of damage to his vocal cords and he has not been able to speak since. After Kitty had bargained with the trainer, she was able to get him away, but to do so cost Kitty a lot of the money she earned from the things she makes. Given that she earned it herself, was what made it hard for her to give up, but when looking at the poor condition that Rex was in, she knew that she made the right choice. After she was done with the deal, she was able to talk with Officer Jenny to see if she could take the man's pokemon away from him. Luckily Kitty had a contract that she had him sign, and took pictures of Rex before she took him to the pokemon center. It was lucky that Rex surrvived. If he does not ever speak, then at least he will be loved." Faith was a little emotional when speaking of the story of how they met Rex. She was like a big sister to child like pokemon. It seemed that Kitty was happy to have helped out the tyrunt when she did.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Haha, I'm so flattered to hear that," Milo chirps, "It makes it so hard to leave you more than ever." He whines.
"Meh, let's not talk about this anymore, it's inevitable, sooner or later it's going to haooen, perhaps even earlier than we expected sometimes. God and fate aren't exactly the nicest being." He points out.
"Say, where did Phoenix and Lavi go? They were here just a moment ago, when did they leave?"

He touches her nose back gently, purring softly. It's sad to know this will all become a distant memory once into the future. There was no denying that he'll miss this Delphox terribly.
"Maybe we'll meet again, the world is big but there are chances," he told her, "if we're lucky that is."

Maskerin chuckled. "Oh...well I saw Lavi walk out suddenly...so he probably followed her...I think it was due to being trapped in a small space like that in the back of a poachers truck so...it may have sparked back memories...of her past....but they will be back...she probably just needed someone to speak with her to calm down a bit...I did see her tremble slightly thou...." She said looking up at him as Sakuny barked wagging her heart tipped tail sitting down next to them.

Lavi chuckled but gave a smile. "It might be possible...Pheonix...if Milo has his goal....he may just end up going to the same college as her but more grown up and learning how to be mature..." She said giving a gentle smile. "I'll miss the times spending this with you really..." She said thinking that he will tell him before Maskerin and herself leave on their long journey. @Willow Tree

@Clite of Dragonbow

Clint made one, big jump and landed on the Serpent back, then he leaned to his pokemon back, He didn't fly on Serpent for almost 2 days! "Okay pal.. Remember, not too fast this time"
"Flyyy~gon" answered Serpent and made rought and fast start. They quickly were about 30 meters above the ground "Okay, JC... We should be there in a few minutes!"

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Haha, is that so? I think you told me about her orginally before, she was nearly taken away by poachers herself right?" He guess, "Or was it something else? I can't seem to remember all that well, it was quite some time ago when you told me this? Was it freshman year? Or before?" He chides. "Well, if it's Phoenix taking care of this, I trust him to do it well. I don't doubt his abilities with vixens."

"It's not completely the end if I'm honest with myself, our trainer knows each other's location, they will visit once in a while, at least once a year."

Maskerin nodded. "Yes, that's right as a Fennekin but at the time I wasn't born so it was mostly my mother Macari taking care of her and was actually the one that introduced her to coordinating....cool huh" she said giving a smile. "It was only after Lavi evolved into Delphox that I was born" she added.

Lavi just smiled. "I suppose your right...she still has Senior year to completely so we still have some time before that happens at least.." she said noticing her paw holding his as she blushed shyly letting it go. " Oh...my apologies...that made you uncomfortable didn't it..." She added. @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Wow, then I guess Lavi is older than Phoenix huh," Milo scratches his neck uncomfortably, "Phoenix was only a Delphox when I got him, and we're about the same age if put into human terms." He said, "How old is Lavi exactly?"

"Nah, it's fine," he reassured her, "You can talk to me for as long as you like, I don't mind."

(Gotta keep it short cause I'm rushing. Bye, Gone for the night.)

After playing the violin for a little while, Victoria slowly stopped playing and slowly opened her eyes. She took a deep breathe and turned to Furfrou and Bulbasaur. "Okay, I think that's enough for today," she said to them.

"Bulbasaur!" Bulbasaur said shaking his head and used his Vine Whip to take out Victoria's phone from her pocket, "Bulba Saur!"

Victoria can already tell what the grass-type was telling her. "Really? You want me to play that song?" She asked, grabbing her phone and seeing Bulbasaur nod after asking, "But...I haven't quite learned how to play perfectly yet. Plus, I don't have the music sheets with me...." Recently, Victoria's been learning to play a song she found online called 'Senbonzakura', which is Japanese for 'A Thousand Cherry Blossoms'. She enjoyed the song's beat and wanted to be able to play it on her violin. However, she hasn't been able to play it perfectly, which is why she's a bit hesitant to play it without the music sheets she found online. "You know, why not? I'll give it a try," she finally decided.

Both Furfrou and Bulbasaur cried out cheerfully after hearing her say she'll give it a go.

Victoria sets down her backpack next to the Pokémon, searched through her phone for a custom instrumental she found of the song, and placed her phone against her backpack with the instrumental beginning to play. She closed her eyes once more and began to play the song on her violin, with the intent of playing it as perfectly as she could.

Maskerin just smiled. "Actually Lavi is not that old, she may look like it but she is not since she is rather young still maybe 2 years older then Pheonix because Delphox age slowly at least that's what my mother told me and idk how the age scale is with Pokemon but the only way to tell if they are older is if you look at their appearance carefully and see how fast they move...like for a Stoutland for example...when it is older the fur of it covers it's eyes a bit and the fur on its face is a bit longer..." She said giving a smile. Sakuny suddenly wanted to go off on her own as she saw window being open. Sakuny barked to Maskerin as she saw her turn to look at her. "What is it Sakuny?" She asked her. "Frou! Furfrou!" She said pointing outside. "Oh...you can go explore of you want sweetie just be back before dark" she told her with a smile. @Willow Tree

Sakuny barked as she wagged her tail before leaping out the door. Sakuny used her nose to follow the scents catching in the other scents in the air. Sometimes she just wanted to be on her own so went down the forest path unaware she was being followed by something. She made her way out of the forest path as she continued to walk until she spotted a park seeing Pokemon play in it. She gave a smile to herself as she approached the park watching them in a distance before she sat down looking up at the sky@BlueMew392

Lavi just smiled again. "Once I calm down completely...we can go back..but the flowers here are beautiful..." She said seeing the flowers were a lavender color.

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Is that so? Then I guess I'd be long gone and Phoenix would at least be a healthy grown adult." Milo laughs, "He's going to outlive me! Phoenix!" He exclaims, "Ah, but maybe so would this little guy," he held up the little egg, "He is the youngest now- woah!" He held up the incubator with a shocked expression. The egg residing inside the incubator was horribly cracked, broken into different pieces. Nothing leaks out, so the pouch holding the living child inside is still probably still intact, but everything else had ripped away.
"Oh shoot oh shoot oh shoot-" he frets, quickly standing up and placing the egg onto Ditti, who's now a table. "How did this happen? Did I run too fast? Was it because I was being carried? Why- when-" his mouth went slack and he was speechless.
He buried his face into his hand and groans loudly, more of a scream of frustration.
Kiki petted his shoulder, trying to reassure him, keys clinking with the effort. Running a hand through his hair once more, Milo sighs deeply through the nose and leaned heavily onto Ditti.
"Oh lord...now I went and done it, they're gone, the egg is a goner." He mutters, watching the broken shards of the eggshells.

"Lavender do suit you, they are as beautiful as you are." Phoenix says, plucking a flower off their stem and hooking it behind Lavi's ear (idk of she have something behind her ear already but I'll assume he's adding on if she does). He steps back to watch his handiwork.
"There, perfect, you're lovely."

Maskerin stood up looking at the egg. "Calm down Milo...hold on..." She said pulling out a Pokeball as it popped open revealing a Sylveon. "Sweetie, can you check the egg and help it out with your fairy aura" she asked her. "Sylve!" She said before carefully using her ribbons to grab the egg as she used Misty Terrain to check the egg. Sweetie placed it on the bed as the egg started to glow. "The egg is fine Milo..look it's starting to glow...I think it's time" she said watching the egg glow brighter. "Sweetie just helped it hatch" she added giving a smile.

Lavi blushed a bit but gave a gentle smile. "Thank you Pheonix....that...makes me happy..." She said closing her eyes to smile as she stood up approaching him before touching her nose to his. "Pheonix....I have something to tell you....I wanted it to wait until...Maskerin finishes Senior year but....maybe I should tell you now..." She said keeping her eyes closed as her nose touched his. @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo looks up and gasp in amazement. He shot up immediately and gently clasp the egg in his hands. The moment his skin came into contact with the shell, the glowing stops and a little Mime Jr laid in its place. The baby yawns, stretching, blinking cluelessly at the world he was suddenly thrown into.
"Oh my god..." Milo breaths, "he's so precious," he held up the newborn and holds it close to his chest as support. He pokes the pokemon as if not believing they were real, relief clouding his face.
"Look at this Maskerin! Look at him! A Mime Jr!" He exclaims.
The baby squeaks, shuffling in his arms, turning around to blink innocently at Maskerin. He looks up at Milo, then Maskerin, then back to Milo. It's now functioning brain took in the situation and his assumptions were that the two were his parents, and he squeal hungrily.

"Eh? Something to tell me? Sure, go ahead, is it about your past too?"

Maskerin blinked as well before quickly figuring out that the Mime Jr. had just figured out Milo and herself were his parents. "Um...Milo....I think...Mime Jr. just confirmed us as his parents...." She said giving a gentle smile. "Not that I don't mind it but..." She stopped her words there before reaching into her bag and pulled out an empty bottle as she started to mix ingredients for the formula before closing the top and shook the bottle. She walked back to Milo before speaking again. "Here you are sweetie," she smiled gently handing the bottle to the newborn before looking to Milo. "Well....only if your ok with this...." She added.

Lavi shook her head. "No...nothing of my past...we just have...known each other for a very long time that you practically know a lot of things about me... including my past....which I told you a few minutes...ago...." She said. "I just wanted to say...I have fallen for you...but I am unsure if you feel the same way..." She added distancing herself from him as her back was turned to face him as she kept her eyes closed. @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Whilst Maskerin was uncertain and even a little nervous about the fact she had just been confirmed as a mother, Milo was trembling with delight, eyes sparkling excitingly.
"I'm a dad now," he whispers, "holy crap I'm a father," he repeated. The baby suckle at the bottle, oblivious to the human language being spoken, still yet to connect with it. Milo gave a proud father gasp, hugging his new child and Maskerin all at the same time.
"Isn't this amazing?! The little guy think we're his parents!" He exclaims, "You'll be a great mother!" He told her, then stops.
"Oh wait," he grimace, "I can't do that, you have someone in mind already." He looks down at the little newborn, "They'll get the wrong idea if we were to walk around like a family." He said.
The Mime Jr squeaks and clutches at them with his fingerless hand, chirping for attention.
Milo pats his head, suddenly feeling sorry for the baby.
"But...I guess we can pretend right? Outside of school and away from others? To trusted ones I believe they'll keep the secret but I don't want rumors to rise up about us in classes." He told her, "And the little guy can't be motherless. I also don't want to be a single father," he pouts slightly, the Mime Jr suddenly copying the pout. "Taking care of a baby alone is too hard of a task." He smirks, "And you seem to already know how to take care of him." He points out. The Mime Jr remains pouting, oblivious to the fact his adopted father had already ceased.

"F-fallen?" Phoenix blinks in shock, "For me? I- I don't know what to say," he stammered, "I know there was always something between us but for it to be suddenly acknowledged..." he went quiet for a bit. "But I also can't deny my feelings, I...I think we can make it work." He said, walking a bit closer to the distanting female.

Maskerin blushed slightly from the hug but just gave a gentle smile. "Well...of course I am...I practically raised all of my Pokemon from eggs...so...I have a lot of experience...with it...but...I don't mind being the adopted mother for him....and Sweetie wouldn't mind either...she has that motherly side to her...isn't that right Sweetie?" She said looking to the Sylveon. "Sylveon!" She said giving a smile as she used her long ribbon to reach up and pat the Mime Jr. on the head. "Oh...I just remembered! Milo! There is someone I like to show you, are you ready to see who it is?" She asked him.

Lavi turned only her head to look at Pheonix. "If you don't have the same feeling for me...then I completely understand...so don't force yourself to have those feelings if they are not true..." She said looking away from him as she held the flower in her paw that Pheonix placed on her ear. @Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Great! You heard that little guy? She agrees to be your mother!" Milo chirps. The Mime Jr squeals in agreement, equally as happy as his new trainer.
"Eh? Someone to show me? Great, show me!" Milo leans forward in anticipation, the Mime Jr doing the same. "New pokemon? People? Who is it?" He asks.

"No no, I'm not saying I don't have feelings for you...it's just hard to adjust straight away," Phoenix admits, "You're a wonderful pokemon, really, I'd love nothing more than to spend the rest of my times with you, but if I were to take you as a mate...just imagine the pain if we were to separate..."

Maskerin smiled giving a chuckle. "Alright....here it goes..." She said as she pulled out a Luxury ball as it popped open revealing an Alolan Ninetales with a gold covered collar with gems at it's sides. "Milo, remember Honey, the Vulpix I always use to carry in my hand..well...this is her..."she said gently petting her head as Honey smiled. "Ninetales!" She said wagging her multiple tails at him.

Lavi thought for the moment before sighing. "I know what you say is true Pheonix....and yes...there would be pain upon separation....I understand it's hard to take in...but the way you show your gentleman side brings moments to me...that I can be respected for who I am..no matter the color I may have..."she said before turning around to face him again. She had reached out her paws to collapse his holding them firmly. "But....I don't...want to be separated...from you.....but that's just....selfish of me.....Milo and Maskerin have different dreams they like to follow.....once Senior year is gone.......I can't disobey if she asks me to come with her..." Lavi said.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Wooooooooooah!" Milo and the Mime Jr's eyes sparkled, though the baby is only just mimicking, not really fascinated as his trainer is. "Wow Honey, you evolved!" He gasp, quickly taking out his pokedex and scans for the information. "The professor would be pleased with this information, I sure am!" He chirps, looking down on the Mime Jr. "Talking about the professor, I gotta take you back to them, I'm only fostering you after all." He said, "But the professor said you can come with me if I want, and they could bet I want you on my team!" He laughs. The Mime Jr squeals in agreement, though they don't get the concept, but they claps their hand as if they do.
"Now let's see...Honey, you surely got a lot more tail, and you look different from the average Ninetales," he mused. "Say, maybe I can catch a Kanto vulpix for myself! Then we can strike a matching team!" Milo suggests, "We already got Klefkis, Delphoxs, a Ninetales wouldn't hurt," he chimes, joking lightly. "And Little Junior can play with them! Oh, his name is Little Junior by the way, haha, chose his name without his mama's consent, sorry." He flicks his tongue playfully at her, not at all sorry as he claims to be.

"I know...I don't want to leave too but...pokemons don't usually disobey their trainers...and I don't want to be the first." Phoenix say, "But senior year isn't here yet and...well, I'm sure you'll find someone better than me after our separation."