• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Royal Academy Roleplay

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
' ..mhm, gonna be a bit late again. Eh, whatever. The crew's probably all gathered up already and on duty. Well, better not keep my new students waiting.. ' These were the thoughts of Hades, a 23-year old Super Senior who, four years ago, a few months before his 19th birthday, had exited boot camp training that he pitched in for three whole years, training his and his pokemon's mind, body and soul, and immediately after exiting had sent in an application to the Royal Academy to further learn the art of pokemon battling. He had been driving along the road to the Royal Academy with his motorbike, radio turned to some rap music. ' Gah, they don't play my type of songs at this hour.. this radio station will have to do, I guess. ' Hades thought as he neared the academy, drifting into the parking lot and parking his motorbike in one of the parking spaces. He turned the ignition key in the vehicle to turn it off and pulled it out. He put it inside one of the many pockets of his vest and closed the zipper of his overcoat, hiding his vest and shirt. Then, he stood up, parked his motorbike by pushing the kickstand down onto the pavement with his right foot. Hades paused for a bit, then walked to the academy entrance. He already wasted enough time. No point in wasting five more minutes for a smoke break. After all, how can he take a smoke break when he hadn't even begun his school day yet. Hades entered the academy and walked through the halls. He walked to the entrance of the gym and held a hand up to silence the large crowd of students. " Hey! Anyone whose signed up for the self-defense course, or the pokemon battling course, after me! I will show you around, we will introduce eachother, and then you can get back to your classes. " He yelled into the crowd. Immediately, some students begun following Hades as he walked off, opening the doors for the hallway into the Gym. There, he paused and turned to the students following him. " Left is the Girl's Locker, Right is Boy's. The main door here leads into the gym. " Hades had said, holding the door open for the group students to come into the large halls of the gym. Each half had been split up, one for pokemon battles, and the other for regular gym activity.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Sitting down at his table, Milo let himself relish the peace he receives now tat there's no crowd and order was restored to its original place. The tranquility didn't last long though, when JC was suddenly excused from class along with Shadow and Maskerin. He grimaced at the situation laid before him and he slightly rises in his concern. Maskerin said to meet him later, but that did not ease the worry in his mind. He digested in his seat, but he didn't question her, only nodded and watches her leave with the vice president and the president herself.

Firey had Earth Science, so he kept with Milo and Maskerin after Ariana left. He took a seat towards the middle of the room and noticed JC leave, which worried him. Sharp took a seat near Firey's desk. He prepared a notebook for class. He also spotted Milo with a worried look on his face, like one who lost a Pokemon.

"Milo, I noticed you looked worried, I could tell due to my Tracking abilities, it gave me clues as to how to tell when someone is worried." Firey whispered to Milo.

--------

Gustav looked up when a boy and a girl walked, he thought the girl was cute, but did nothing about it. He noticed that she had a Vileplume with her. Pansear had decided to try and get the Vileplume's attention.

"Sorry about my Pansear, he saw your Vileplume and decided to try and make friends with it." Gustav facepalmed.

@Willow Tree @KFC-Torchic

Atticus, after watching Jamie go into the right classroom, headed back to his own Algebra class and sat down where he was before. Miraculously, class was still just about to start so he got there on time, and started class without any other occurrences, so once again he double checked that his Pokeballs were safe and that he had all his books and got to work.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo looked at Firey, a bit surprised by the comment. "Wow, there's no escaping your tracking abilities huh," he laughs, scratching his head, looking both nervous talking about the situation and impressed by Firey's tracking skill. "yeah, I'm a bit worried, JC don't leave class without a reason, she's a dedicated student, if she's leaving there must be something wrong." He said. "And to have Shadow and Maskerin running after her only further proves my point, it's really putting me on the edge." He admitted.

Blue had decided to head back to JC's class and tell Milo and the others she was doing ok. The shiny Umbreon held the note in her mouth as she walked in to the class looking around until her gold eyes caught sight of Milo. She walked over to him before leaping up on his desk as she raised her paw to tap on his head before placing the note down on his desk. She fixed her black and blue flower that was on her right ear before placing her paw down. "Umbre! Breon!" She said sliding the note close to him.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo's head perked when he felt a tap somewhere, the feeling was light and not painful, so he guess it wasn't a brutal confrontation from bullies. He's been getting those a lot, pretty much because of Maskerin. Those boys go real far for that girl.
It was Blue, the shiny Umbreon that JC owns, holding a note and sliding it closer to him. He looks down on it, half afraid of what it'll say. Luckily for his fragile heart, it only mentioned that JC was fine, nothing else. He breathed a sigh of relief and his shoulders relaxed, feeling like a huge weight was lifted off from it. He smiles at the Umbreon and gently patted her head, careful to not knock the flower off.
"Thanks Blue, I really needed that," he told the pokemon, "you don't know how worried I was, send her my best regards." He said.

Blue closed her eyes before smiling wagging her tail a bit. "Umbre!" She said gently nudging him with her head before she raised her paw to wave goodbye for now until she leaped off his desk. She looked to the teacher nodding that JC was ok before she walked out of the room back to the nurse's office where JC's rested. Blue stopped for the moment feeling something following her as the scent she caught got her nose. She knew that scent anywhere before leaping off swiftly taking a shortcut to get back to the nurse's office to warn JC.

@Willow Tree

Clint was really worried, when JC suddenly felt worse and left them. He was even more nervous by the fact that he did not go with her. Noibat just squeaked on his shoulder, Clint patted him and reassured him, "Everything is fine, Noibat. Don't worry."

Clint could be so nervous all the time, for the entire lesson, but luckily blue came with a message from JC. The boy turned to Milo and asked in a way that the teacher would not hear him "What the message says? Is she alright?"
-+-
Ophelia finally arrived to the school. She was late, but she couldn't be earlier as she had a really important job to do... Paperwork for Karma. Okay, it wasn't the most important or hard job, but she was scared of her mad brother more than the teachers and she slowly entered the school with that thoughts.

Kitty Blackwell had arived to school a bit late. She had been working on an important project for her company as it is ran and fully operated by her. It seemed that as she walked in, she had made it to her locker to put away some of the textbooks that she would not need for class.

Though before she could make it very far to class, she felt a headache come on suddenly. Taking the time to get to the nurse, Kitty opened the nurses office to find three students there already. With a small wave, she sat in a chair to wait for the nurse.

She was happy to see Shadow there. She had always liked him for his protective nature. "Hey JC, hey Shadow. How are you guys doing." Kitty had a small smile on her face, but it came with a bit of a pained expression as well. By her side was Faith her Sylveon.

The pink pokemon worried about her trainer. She knew that purple haired girl had always had problems with migraines, and if it was one, then she knew that the girl would not be very happy.

Alex sat in class. He too was worried about JC. Though that did not stop him from working on corrections for his new song. Though most do not see him as a singer as he kept most of it down, as he did not want to be treated like some celeb by his classmates.

Frost sat in his lap as she curled up asleep. She had been that way since class had started. The white vulpix was glad to have some time to sleep.

She saw Kitty walk in with her Sylveon as she saw Blue walk in after her as she leaped up to sit next to her. "I'm alright...just felt lightheaded and pale so I left my classroom in a hurry to the nurse's office so I am alright at least...thanks to this since it was hard to breath all of a sudden..." She said as she still felt a bit light-headed. "Now...I worried a lot of others... unfortunately..." She added looking to her brother. "It's not your fault that this happened JC, you have sensitive lungs that act out of nowhere and cause trouble for you" Shadow said reassuring her. "I guess your right...but as long as it doesn't get to the "second" stage I'll be alright..." She said. Shadow knew what his sister meant as he prayed that it would not happen.
"Also, hey Kitty, how you been?" He asked reaching out to pat her head giving a warm smile. Sparkx greeted her Sylveon as she nudged her gently in greeting. Shadow felt a Pokeball rustle a bit as he grabbed it out before it opened revealing an Alolan Sandslash. "Talakin? Are you alright?" He asked in concern. "Sand! Sandslash!" He said approaching JC grabbing her leg with his claws. "Oh I see, you were worried about JC weren't you?" Talakin nodded. "Sand!" He said.

JC smiled gently petting the Sandslash. "Aw that's sweet Talakin, I am alright so don't worry" she said until a Pokeball opened on its own revealing one of her Pokemon, an Alolan Ninetales who was also Talakin's little sister. "Kyo? Were you worried as well?" She asked her. "Ninetales! ("Of course I was, I felt you not well") she said in a language only she could understand. "Sorry Kyo and Blue for worrying you" she said. "Umbre!("It's alright JC really") Blue said. "Yes really don't worry JC" Kyo said to her with a smile. Talakin nodded to agree with his sister and Blue before turning to look at Kitty and her Sylveon as he stood next to Shadow.
"Talakin, this is Katherine and her partner Faith the Sylveon, Kitty and Faith this is Talakin the brother of Kyo here hehe now you have seen two of six of my Pokemon" he said.

@EmoKitty21

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
"Hm?" Milo turns towards the new voice, belonging to Clite, one of his classmates, who looked of course, is worried. In a hush whisper, the boy ask him of the note's content, to which he looked at briefly. "The note didn't mention anything bad that happened to JC, only that she was fine and not to worry too much." He said, "I'm sure she'll come back soon, if not this class then the next, she won't skip any, at least, I hope not." He said. "I sure hope the teacher doesn't assign homework though, cause then whether Shadow or I has to retrieve for all those who has left." He said, "But shadow had to take the extra walk too, so I think it'll better if I do it." He scratched his chin uncertainly, "But I'll only have to wait and see."

"I am glad that it was not as serious as it could have been. I am sure everyone would be glad to see you back in class." She winced as she spoke as her head was still bothering her quite a bit.

She smiled as she was introduced to Talakin. "It is nice to meet you Talakin. I have to say that you and your sister are beautiful. It really shows how much JC and Shandow care for you guys." Just then a beam of light shot out Kitty's bag, and as it faded, a Tyrunt stood in the room. Though it did not stay still long as it took off straight for the girl. He slid to a stop, but still managed to bump into her knees.

"Rex did you really have to get out of you pokeball now? You do remember what we talked about last night don't you?" Kitty was not upset with Rex as the dino was a new member for her. She loved his active personality, but she really had to work to direct his hyperness.

Rex laid his head on her lap, and looked up to the girl. Kitty just sighed and rested her hand on his head. "I guess I can not blame you. I would have hated being in that pokeball as well. Just try and be good, ok?" Rex noded his head and made a happy sound. It seemed that the tyrunt could not form it's own name.

Seeing Maev entering the room after he sat down gave Jamie some relief, receiving a hug from her which brought a smile to his face as his cheeks flushed red. The feline pokemon glanced at Jamie to notice him blushing. "Mrowr." it whined, pawing at Jamie's leg with a confused look on its face.

Jamie gave his Persian a reassuring pat on the head as he waited for class to begin, wondering how the rest of the day would play out for him, until the thought of finding his next class sprung up in his mind. There were four more classes to go to, all of which would no doubt be difficult to find. Looking at his timetable, he frowned slightly before tucking it away in his pocket, mentally wishing they had a map of the academy to make it easier to navigate as well as find classes. If he had any extra time, navigating the school would be very helpful to him in the future.

DevVoid

Having introduced everyone to eachother and having given a quick tour of the gym, Hades led the group of students back out the gym hall to let them finally get to their classes. Hades sighed and walked back to the entrance of the small hallway leading to the gym, and took out his keychain. He locked the doors to the hallway to prevent any students from entering, knowing that the teachers also have the key to open these very doors again. " Well.. time to patrol the halls. Gojira, come along now. " Hades said, as he took out one of the hyperballs on his belt and held it out, pressing the button on it. The hyperball opened, a red beam firing out of it, materializing a large 8ft Tyranitar. Hades had reached into his overcoat's inner upper right pocket, flipping out his sunglasses. He put them on and put his hands behind his back, moving through the halls of the academy, on patrol and on the lookout for any troublemakers.

Victoria watched as JC excused herself from class with Shadow and another following after her and couldn't help but be concerned for her. "Oh dear. I hope the president is alright," she whispered to Furfrou, "It's not like her to just leave in the middle of class."

Furfrou barked softly as he too became concerned about the president.

Once she saw an Umbreon bring a note to a student, who also seemed to be worried about the president, she noticed him becoming relieved after reading the note. This led Victoria to believe that JC is alright and to become less worried. Even though she doesn't know JC personally, she knew she was a good person based on the handful of times she came into contact with her and seeing all the things she's done as president, so she couldn't help but be worried about her well-being.

She gave a chuckle seeing the Tyrunt rest his head on her lap. She gently petted him. "No, it's alright, Pokemon are mostly very fond of me but I can understand he is probably concerned about my health and I am alright but look how cute this big guy is though" she said getting off her seat to bend down to the big guy. "Here you go, hungry" she said pulling out a Pokepuff that was in her hand. "Just don't eat me hehe" she chuckled teasing a bit. Blue smiled greeting the Tyrunt as she used her partners shoulders to balance herself to look at him as Kyo did the same in a sweet way.

Shadow looked to Kitty and nodded. "Yes, we trained them very well and make sure they are well cared for" he said as he felt a tap on his arm looking down to see Talakin looking at him. "What is it Talakin?" He asked. "Slash! Sand!" He said pointing to the Sylveon Faith and Kitty herself. "Oh I see well go ahead, you don't have to ask me that Tala" he said as the Sandslash nodded. He approached the Sylveon first before pulling out a flower made of ice before placing it beside her ribbon. "Sand?" He said patting her head before approaching Kitty pulling out the same flower handing it to her. Shadow just smiled watching how gentlemen like Tala was being.

"JC and Shadow, I am going to go back to the classroom and grab your homework for you if that is alright?" Maskerin said. "Alright Maskerin, see you next class if we have one together" JC said. "Of course, come Sakruny and Missy" she said leaving the nurse's office as the girls followed after her. Maskerin entered back into the classroom as the teacher saw her. "Maskerin? Is JC alright?" She asked. "Yes, professor she is just needs to take it easy for a while but I will be collecting hers and Shadow's homework and hand it to them during lunch" she said gently before taking a sit next to Milo. Sakruny the shiny female Furfrou and Missy the Mismagius walk in afterwards. Missy just floated next to Missy while Sakruny laid down on the other side of her resting her head down while the teacher continued her lecture.

@EmoKitty21 @BlueMew392

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
It must've been a huge relief for Milo when he saw Maskerin walk pass that door to report to the teacher. He let out a breath he didn't know he was holding and he slumped in his seat slightly. He watches as Maskerin exchanges words with the teacher, mentioning something about homework and then taking a seat back next to him. He smiles at her, leaning his head on his hand, eyebrow arched in a teasing curve as he waits for her to sit. "So? How is JC?" He asks, "The note said she was fine but I wanna hear it from you." He said.

"Well this big guy is a rescue. He was badly treated by his old trainer. It took some doing, but I was able to get the guy to let me have Rex here. You see he not able to speak like other pokemon can. I think it has something to do with how I found him. It was appalling at how the man had a shock collar on him. I think it caused some major damage to vocal cords. I am just glad to know that he becoming healthier each day." Kitty smiled at Rex to let him know he could have the pokepuff. He seemed to just lick the sweet right off JC's hand.

Faith was happy to receive the ice flower. She gently picked it up and held it with her ribbon. "Thank you for the lovely flower. It is beautiful."

Kitty smiled at the alolan sandslash as he gave her the flower. She held the flower with a soft touch. It would be a beautiful center piece for an arraignment later. If she did not have her glasses on, she would have placed it on her ear. "Thank you for the lovely flower Talakin, it is very beautiful."

Firey had noticed Victoria spoke up as Maskerin walked in the room reporting that JC is fine, taking it easy. He was taking notes on the subject matter. His Absol, Sharp, had sat attentively until the Furfrou perked up. She kept an eye out for any potential disasters in the room. He noticed several things from interacting with clients during his tracking jobs, like Milo was more worried about Maskerin than any normal person would be, and seemed relieved when she came back into the room. He would have to talk to Milo about it later, though from what he's seen, Milo may or may not have a crush on Maskerin.

---------

Ariana was taking notes on the syllabus and first lesson, she was thinking between Algebra and Firey at the same time.

Maskerin looked to Milo leaning into him a bit to whisper. "She is alright Milo....it was her breathing that got her like that...her lungs are sensitive you know...so she is in the nurse office resting and take it easy on herself..." She said before seeing the teasing curve in his eyebrows. "Milo..." She said glancing away from him shyly. "Are you...teasing me?" She asked a bit embarrassed now.

Talakin smiled to the Sylveon. "Your very welcome m'lady, a lady should be treated with respect at all times" he told Faith before looking to Kitty smiling. "Sand!" He said grabbing her hand in his hand like claws bowing before letting go. "Tala...such a gentleman you are" Shadow said keeping his smile up. JC listened to Kitty's story before looking down at the Tyrunt. "Aw you poor thing, but I hope you get your Pokemon cry back at least" she said before sitting back down to rest.

@Willow Tree @EmoKitty21

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo chuckled, leaning to the side a bit to look her in the eyes, which was glancing aside shyly away from him. "So? What if I am? What if I'm not?" he laughs, "It's all the same treatment, you know you're simply adorable to either reaction." He mused. "Though I don't know what to tease you about anyways, it'll sound mean if I do," he shrugged, "you're too good for that kind of things, I rather not make you sad," he said, "you're prettier when happy," he grinned at her, "so smile a lot alright? You'll look much more radiant than you think." He told her.

She blushed slightly to the words he told about her as she just chuckled giving a smile. "Milo...the words your saying...it makes me feel embarrassed...it's not a bad thing...but still...Im... grateful...for the words you say about me...really...it makes me... happy...and I say the same to you...keep helping others...and treating them with respect...and the same with Pheonix and Lavi...." She said with a smile.

@Willow Tree

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
He nodded, happy with the answer she gives and sit up straighter, as to not let the teacher catch any suspicions he's talking to Maskerin. He took out a pokeball and waved at her slightly, a signal of some sort he's sure she'll understand. It was Phoenix's pokeball, and he slightly tilted it towards her, as in saying 'Phoenix heard you too'. He couldn't say that to her then, since he leaned towards her for too long, the teacher will think something is wrong with his back. Smiling, he placed the pokeball away and proceeds to binge in on taking notes, furiously scribbling all the things he must've missed whilst talking to Maskerin.

Maskerin nodded before she pulled out Lavi's Pokeball showing it to Milo as to say she heard it as well. She saw how fast he was going through his notes to not let the teacher think something was up but luckily she was good at listening and wrote all the notes the teacher had discussed before letting Milo borrow it to copy from. She raised her finger to her mouth to keep quiet before continuing to write notes she was discussing. Sakruny raised her head up to look at Milo and Maskerin as she smiled wagging her bun tail a bit before resting her head again on her paws.

@Willow Tree

Firey was taking notes when he heard Milo and Maskerin conversing. Yep, he'd be talking to Milo later. Sharp was sitting attentively watching every interaction carefully. One of his pokeballs shook, it was red with a blue star on it. Sharp picked up on it and tugged on Firey's pant leg.

"What is it?" Firey asked his pokemon.

"Sol." Sharp responded.

Firey pulled out the pokeball in question and set it on his desk. It shook, but nothing else. Firey decided to keep an eye on that pokeball. That particular pokeball was Volcarona's, which was worrying him. He went back to taking notes.

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Scribbling through his notes like crazy, Milo unintentionally caught sight of the notes Maskerin pass to him, obviously laid there for him to chart off of. Clasping his hands together and bringing it to his face while facing towards the girl, he whispered a quick 'thank you' before going back and continuing his expedition of writing. Quickly taking the last of it before the teacher move on, he slam his pencil on the table, quietly as to not disturb the class and shook put his hands. "Ack, that was not fun," he mumbled to himself. He look towards the clock every once in a while, taking care to notice the time. He likes to gather his stuff together for a quick put away before the bells rings as to not waste time in doing it later when he could be getting to the next class earlier. It was always a pain when he fails to do so and he prefer not to experience that in his Junior year. The teacher went back to notes once more, but luckily he was able to catch on quick enough and went back to writing. He slide the papers back to Maskerin, mouthing another 'thank you' to her before focusing on his sheet.

Maskerin placed her hand on her mouth to hold her laugh but nodded to say your welcome as she took her notes back. She looked up at the clock as well seeing it was 9:29. She pulled out her schedule looking at the time for Earth Science seeing it ends at 9:30. She looked to Milo and use one finger to say one minute left and the moment she said that the bell rang. "Alright class, we will continue this tomorrow have a good day" she said. Maskerin sighed in relief as she placed her stuff in her bag before standing up as Sakruny did the same. "Let's go Milo before the door crowds up" she said giving a gentle smile before going over to the teacher and grabbed the homework for JC and Shadow before she left the room as Sakuny and Missy followed after her. "Don't forget to grab your homework on your way out" she added.

@Willow Tree

"I am not sure he will JC, but I will be glad to see him being able to speak again. I can tell that he is going to be a lot of fun though." Kitty smiled at JC. The girl was very kind. She could see why people flocked to her.

She was not surprised by the bow as it was a sign of how a good person treats their pokemon. She noded her head. Though it did cause her a bit of pain. "Ow. I really need to see if I can get something from the nurse. I have a major headache. That is the reason I came here instead of first period."

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Maskerin's warning came just in time, Milo caught sight of the clock and scooped up his things, flunking them into his bag and flinging over his shoulder just as the bell rang. He breathed a sigh of relief and patted his chest down. That was too close for comfort and he doubt he could endure that a second time without a break in between. "Whew, thanks so much dear," he chimed, taking his fair share of the homework and meeting Maskerin outside, "I don't know where I'll be without you, just imagine how lost this little secretary will be without his historian." He laughs, stretching from the short period of time he spend sitting. "Alright, history is next huh," he shot Maskerin a teasing glance, "talking about historians." He giggled.
"Let's go before we waste too much time talking," he said, "is there someone you'll like to wait for before we leave?" He asks.

Maskerin chuckled. "Well...I am rather...good at it you tease...hehe..." She said before remembering something. "Oh wait Milo, can I show you something before we head to History or actually...talk to you about something..." She said giving a gentle smile. "We still have a bit of time before class starts...and I have to hand these to JC and Shadow once she is able to leave the nurse and is given the ok" she added glancing at her watch before back at Milo.

JC nodded. "Yes, his voice may just come back with time or when he evolves into Tyrantrum but that's only if you are lucky to here it, I have heard their roars before and it's a magnificent cry to hear" she said hearing the bell ring. "I believe I am alright now Shadow, my breathing is under control now" she said standing up as she pulled out Kyo's Luxray ball as she was sucked into her Luxury ball before being placed away. "Alright if you say your ok then we can head to our next class but go on ahead without me while I help find Katherine some migraine pills" he said looking to her. "Well alright if you say so bro then I'll go ahead" she said pulling out another Luxury ball until it opened as a Sceptile came out of it with a stick in its mouth but a pink small flower at the end of it. "Rosa, can you help me to my next class just in case my breathing is off again" she asked her. "Sceptile!("Of course, I am available to do so") she said. "Alright, thanks Rosa, Blue let's go, we don't want to be late now do we?" She said to her partner. "Umbre!("of course not!") She said as she was resting on her shoulder. "I'll see you later Katherine and take care of that headache alright and oh see you later big fella, you have to stay with Katherine since she is your trainer ok" she said petting the Tyrunt as she gave him another Pokepuff. "I'll see you in class right bro?" She asked.

"Yes sis I will," he said giving a gentle smile before seeing her leave the nurses office as Rosa was the last one to walk out of the door. Once his sister left he looked back at Katherine. "Wait here a moment Katherine, Tala can you grab a cup of water for her please?" He asked him. "Slash!" He nodded before leaving them for the moment.

@EmoKitty21 @Willow Tree

DevVoid

As Hades was walking through the hallways of the academy, he so happened to pass by the nursery where JC was in, but he hadn't looked into the room to his right. Instead, something else grabbed his attention. To the left of him, a few metres away, two bullies and their pokemon, a Mightyena and a Magmar, cornering another student who had a treecko as a bond partner, against the lockers. Hades looked to Gojira, and both nodded to eachother. Hades calmly snuck up to the students, walking silently. He tipped both of them on the shoulder and asked. " So, which punishment would you want for this type of inappropriate behaviour? ". The two bullies would react violently out of reflex, both of them throwing a punch to Hades. Hades had ducked instinctively underneath the punches, leaving the bullies confused for a brief moment. He punched them both in the stomach, leaving them shocked in pain. Then, he stood back up, formed his hands flat, and chopped both of the bullies against the neck lightly, against a certain artery. It wasn't hard enough to cause any fatal damage as this technique potentially could, but it was just the right amount of strength to knock the two out temporarily. Their pokemon had retaliated, the Mightyena leaping at Hades to try and use Bite on him, while the Magmar had fired Ember at him. Gojira was quickly at his side, using Dragon Tail to knock the Mightyena into the Ember and into the Magmar, knocking both down to the ground. He made sure to knock them out cold with a Dragon Pulse, if they weren't knocked out already. " Tsk, tsk, it's just so easy to abide school rules, and yet.. " Hades said, shaking his head. He moved his head back, motioning the victim to get outta here, to which they didn't hesitate. Hades grabbed the walkie-talkie by his belt, a piece of equipment granted to him by the school to communicate with his fellow peacekeepers, as he liked to call them. ' We got two by the nursery. They and their pokemon tried to assault me, and I knocked them out. Come on over and take them to the nursery, then kick them out for the day. We wouldn't want that happening again today. ' He spoke into the walkie talkie, briefly turning it on beforehand and turning it off again after. He strapped it back to his belt and walked back past the nursery again, now noticing JC come out of it. He waved and walked a tad closer to her. " Oh, hey JC. Didn't expect to find you here at this time. What's up? "

She stopped in her tracks seeing Hades approach her. "Oh hey Hades and yes I know but something suddenly happened while I was in class and had to leave early which was urgent...I wasn't feeling too well so I had to rest here until I was able to keep it under control...I felt lightheaded and was pale...not to mention my lungs are sensitive so it was hard to breath as well...so I needed Rosa here and Blue to lead me to my next class just in case it happens with me again..." She said before seeing Gojira his Tyranitar. "Oh Greetings there Gojira, look how big you are. I would pet your head but you are rather tall for me so your chest is fine" she said handing him a Pokepuff.

Rosa approached Hades giving a smile as she closed her eyes to do so. "Sceptile!" She said being very fond of him. Blue was already off JC's shoulder onto Hades giving a smile as well as her eyes were closed. "Umbre!" Blue said nudging him. "Hehe, You girls are very fond of Hades aren't you?" She asked then seeing them nod. "Well who isn't" she chuckled folding her arms against her chest. Rosa took interest in Hades Tyranitar as she smiled to him as well. "Sceptile!" She said waving at him. "Actually...Hades, I have a favor to ask? Think you can hear me out friend?" She asked looking to him.

@DevVoid

After hearing the bell ring, Victoria proceeded to put away the notes she took during the lesson and her school supplies into her backpack. "Let's go, Furfrou. We have History next," she said to Furfrou as she slipped on her backpack, to which the normal-type replied with a cheerful bark. She walked out of the classroom and began to make her way to her next class with Furfrou following behind her.

Along the way, many of the students noticed Victoria walking through the hallway and couldn't help but complement about her and Furfrou's look or say good morning to her. She replied to them by greeting back or thanking the students as she continued her way towards class.

Clint has left the class quickly after it ended. He had history now, so he headed on his way there. He met Ophelia on his way "Hey, Sis.."
"Clinty!" She yelled and pated his head, like he was a little kid.
"Sister.. Stop...this" he said quickly.
"Sorry, you have History now, don't you. Let me go with you" She said and headed with him. "So, When you are going to tell her?" She asked.
"Tell who and what?" He asked her to avoid answering. She whispered answer to his ear. His face turned red in record time "N-no, I didn't.."
Ophelia noded and then announced "Let's have a pokemon battle after school!! Do what you want if you win, but if I win. I dare you to tell her" Ophelia stated with devil smile, she knew that Clint will accept the challenge, as he is always up to battle.
"Okay, I accept that challenge of yours" he said.
"We will also need a witnesses of the battle" said Ophelia and noticed Hades with JC on their way. She quickly came to them, before Clint could say anything.
"Hades! JC! Hi! Can I take you a few seconds" she yelled to them and Clint just followed her, embarrassed.

Last edited:
Hearing the bell, Atticus gathered his things, put them in his bag and headed for his next class. Language Arts. He put his Algebra things back in his locker and took out everything he would need for Language before setting off again towards class. As Atticus made his way to his next class however, he thought he should probably check on that boy he'd helped earlier to see if he needed any more help getting to his next class, so he went and waited for him just outside the Math classroom.

DevVoid

Hades leaned back a bit from the suprise of Blue jumping onto his shoulders. He scratched the little umbreon's chin as a greeting. Gojira gladly accepted the pokepuff and waved to Blue, Rosa and JC. As the Tyranitar begun eating it, Hades looked to JC. " Oh, sounds bad. Well, atleast it wasn't too bad in the long run, it'd be a shame for you to go home this early in the year. " Hades said, nodding understandingly, then he raised an eyebrow at JC's question. He was about to ask what she wanted, when he heard someone call his name and turned his head to look. He saw Ophelia and Clint approaching them. " Oh hey Ophelia and Clint. Oh wow, seems everyone wants something from me today, eh? " Hades said, chuckling. " In a bit Ophelia. First- " Hades turned to JC. " What is it you wanted? "

"So Shadow, I heard you had set up your breeding center over the break. How is that going for you? I am glad to see that you are doing well and living your dream." Kitty smiled as she spoke. Standing up, Kitty looked up to Shadow.

Faith on the other hand, wrapped her ribbon around Kitty's arm. It seemed that Faith wanted to send feelings of comfort to the girl. It would help ease her migraine a bit. "Well let's see if we can find something to help with this headache."

She looked to Ophelia. "Yes, what is it you need from us?"she asked before looking back to Hades. "Actually...would you mind walking me to class after we deal with Ophelia here" she whispered as Blue leaped back to her shoulder as Rosa stood next to Tyranitar for the moment looking at the two. "Oh and hello Clint, I am doing alright so no need to worry...just have to take it easy for a while" she told him to release his worry for her giving a gentle smile to him before noticing Victoria. "Greetings Victoria, how was class dear?"she asked her seeing her walk down the hall with her Furfrou walking next to her.

Maskerin saw JC up ahead as she looked to Milo. "There is JC Milo, let's go" she said before running of as Missy and Sakuny ran beside her. "JC, there you are I have your homework to give to you and Shadow" she said. "Oh thank you Maskerin, that was sweet of you and Greetings Milo" she said giving a gentle smile. "Hello there Sakuny girl" she said looking to the shiny Furfrou with her Matron Style "Frou!" She barked smiling until she noticed Victoria with a Furfrou beside of her sensing it to be male. She shyly hide a bit hide Maskerin trying to not be seen.

Shadow had pills for her headache in his hand as Talakin had the cup of water carefully held in his claws. "Yes, I did actually with my mother and sister, we raise a lot of Pokemon right from the egg until it is old enough to be given to a trainer who has started their journey, I just love to see the reaction on their face and the Pokemon when they have an owner that will raise them to be big and strong and I see those trainers come back a bit more grown along with the Pokemon and I just be very happy that they were raised very well and were given nicknames if available" Shadow said. "Believe it or not Blue and Sparkx are sister siblings that hatched right from the eggs at the breeding center along with Talakin and his sister Kyo and of course Blue was one of the rarest Eevee's hatch to be that silvery-grey color and her temperament was just right to be evolved into an Umbreon of blue rings and gold eyes and as you can see Blue is well calm and collected with a well thought of stragetic mind which was more suitable for JC to have as a partner and her speed is more swifter then an average Umbreon but unlike her sister Sparkx here, she is a bit hot-headed but also good hearted so a Jolteon was more suitable for her in a way because sometimes my overprotection over JC can be a bit too much" he chuckled opening the bottle of pain pills handed two to her. "Tala" he said looking to him. "Sand!" He said walking over to her and handed her the cup of water. "That should help you at least but once your better we can head to class before the bell rings" he said looking at his watch. "Jolteon?" Sparkx said looking up at Shadow

@Willow Tree @DevVoid @Clite of Dragonbow @BlueMew392
@EmoKitty21

Last edited:

Willow Tree

Previously Brightheart
Milo smiled at Maskerin and just nodded, like how he's been doing the entire period, nodding and smiling. "Sure, I'd love to hear what you got to say, though we gotta rush it, the bell isn't going to wait for us if we just ask it to." He laughs. Following closely behind her, they found JC soon enough, standing next to a few other kids who he's sure he saw every once in a while somewhere. Hades face was the easiest to recognize so he just greeted him with a wave before greeting JC too. "Hope you're better now JC, you surely worried a lot of classmates for leaving the classroom out of the blue." He told her, "But it's not your fault asthma attack at such an untimely moment, so I guess most students understands," he chuckled, "still caught some off guard though, me included." He said. He didn't continue his words then, only stayed silent as he waited for Maskerin to be done whilst watching the interaction between two furfrous.