• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Island Orbs

"Not Really,I just wanted to greet you since i've never seen you before." She replied as she walked beside him and smiled "I'm Flake,What's your name?"

"Well, my name is Alex. Nice to meet you." Alex explained. He slowly walked to Sunshine Town, and then sat down, again, beside the oak tree. "Man... Why would I--" Alex said, suddenly having a headache again. He saw a vision.. of a Pokemon running at huge speed. "What... was that?" He muttered, after the vision had ended.

The Eevee that was still beside him titled her head confusedly "What was what?" she asked,looking at him worriedly "Are you okay?You're not sick are you?"

(OOC: You are not allowed to join unless you give me a conversation.)

Alex sat down, trying to recover from the head ache. What was that vision? He had thought that it was just a illusion, but it was not. He could see it in his own eyes.

Techno was taking a stroll for a while. He loved the way that the warm sunlight felt on him. He did well on his test, and everything was almost complete. Nothing could ruin this day, but then something did. Techno felt as he was being watched, though. Then suddenly, a certain marill that he absolutely despised came out of the bush. It was Marill Sue! "You stupid bucket of bolts will pay for what you did to Alex!" Techno replied "For Arceus' sake, it was an accident. I had no intent on hurting him, but I see you have an intent for hurting me." Marill Sue pulled out a needle with a greenish purplish substance. "These are venom samples from every pokemon in the school." She explained. "There is also salandit and salazzle venom in this needle, meaning you will get poisoned by every venom due to the corrosion in the-" "Yeah Yeah, cut the crap, Sherlock. I know what the venom does, we learned about it last class!" Marill Sue looked outraged. "Don't ever interrupt me again!" She stabbed the needle into Techno. Techno screamed due to the pain. He suddenly turned dull and purplish as venom bubbles came out of his body." Techno stammered. "Y-you kno-ow that you w-on't get a-away with this fo-ore-ever you know." Techno wobbled home after that.

OOC: I probably won't be able to post very much while at London. No, I am going to the Canadian London. Not the english. I'll try to post but I probably will have most of my day filled.

It was night-time, and Gallade assumed that everyone had gone home by now. Gardevoir had told him a few hours ago that the counseling session had went well... well, relatively well. Gallade was walking around the school, a notebook in his hand. He had some notes from Principal Chesnaught, who had given him a few things he needed to keep in mind about tomorrow's expedition. Suddenly, a whoosh was heard. Gallade turned around... and saw him.
"You're here."
"We don't have much time. They've made more progress in their research."
"How'd you learn this? And how much time do we have?"
"How'd I get the info? Our spy, what do you think? And we have less than a month before they crack the X code... three weeks, at most."
"Then we need to get them soon."
"Yes... Be prepared for anything, Gallade."

[CHAPTER 1: THE EXPEDITION]
Principal Chesnaught was still trying to fully wake himself up when he saw his students coming along. "Why, hello! How's life, folks? You all excited for the expedition today that Gallade will be hosting?!"

The next morning, Alex woke up. He didn't realize he had slept beside the tree all night! "I'm gonna be late if I don't act quickly!" Alex said, standing up quickly and packing up his things, from a Bag which he had recieved from Salazar before he had left. He soon arrived into the school. "Sorry, Principal Chesnaught! I fell asleep without knowing!" He said, panting. He ran towards the class.

"You're not the only one still sleepy, my boy!" Chesnaught said, taking another sip of the coffee that Bellossom had made him. The schedule for today said that Ms. Gardevoir's class was first.

Honedge Floated Beside Alex, he said
"Hey Alex! Ready For School today!?" he was Ready, he Even Had A Bag tied Around his Hilt Along With His Ribbon, he had A Lot of useful Things In It.

"Totally am. I'm excited about that excursion thing which I overheard Mr. Gallade talk about.. But Mrs. Gardevoir's class is first!" Alex said, smiling. Salazar was already in the class, scribbling in his notebook, a figure. He put the notebook away, as he saw the others come into the class.

Hiro Went To His Seat At The Back. he had used It Last time, And Saw A note On It, It Said You Are Stupid Ugly Sword that Shouldn't Exist. He Sighed, And Said
"Something tells Me Someone Doesn't Like Me." he Slashed The piece Of paper Up, And Went to His Seat.

Techno entered the school and plopped himself into a seat and he felt as fresh as a daisy. He cured himself of his poisoning with Pecha and Lum berries. He had a grudge against Marill Sue for the poisoning. What made him even worse was the fact that nobody believed him. They all thought she was a perfect student that was cute and nice. Only he and Alex knew about her true self. He sat as far away from Marill Sue and her friends as possible. He felt reenergized and had a desire for that sweet taste of vengeance. His plan was to get her to abuse him out in the open. Right now though he sat for class.

Hiro Saw Marill Sue Enter, He Got Angry, He Actually Believed techno, but Didn't Admit It, He Saw What had Happened, He had A Plan For Revenge For techno, And that Was that Next Time It happened, he Would Record It Through 'Ghost Vision' And Show it To people. He Sat patiently For The time being.

"Welcome to my world Hiro." He said. "The most popular and virtually powerful Pokemon in the school against me when Alex got hit by flash cannon. So she tried to kill me, then poison me." He sighed. This was going to be a long while.

He looked behind him. "Wait WHAT? Marill Sue tried to POISON you?!" Alex whispered. "Geez, so much for a crush.. I hate Marill Sue now. She is NOT nice." He whispered, again.

Techno nodded. "She used her popularity to get venom samples from every poison type in the school. She handed out autographs in exchange for the samples. I've never met someone who is so determined to kill me." He continued. "My plan for revenge is this." He brought a camera. "I will record this and make a copy for everyone in the school, including the teachers." This will get her expelled for sure." Techno's eyes gleamed.

Techno replied "That is a good question." The magnet Pokémon explained. "I have some editing software on my computer. I can afford those cheap discs as well." He explained. "I also doubt that she can use editing software. She isn't a computer geek. She has other 'mons do it for her. Now if she finds out... She will spread rumours across the school saying that is false. But the way she acts isn't the way that she acts on camera. People will start conspiring about the clips and form against her." The bell rung. "Well, that means class is starting, see ya!" He put away the camera, waiting for class to start.

Ooc i gtg

Alex thought for a moment. Was it really right to do this? He decided to play along, after all, he had to at least do something, since Techno was poisoned thanks to her. He quickly got out of his thinking and payed attention to class.

Class went by quickly. They learned about hidden abilities which was interesting but now it came to lunchtime. Techno pulled out his computer. "I need to get this thing running." The magnetic pokemon said, and booted up the program. Suddenly on the screen a porygon came up. "Hello, I am Pixel." The pokemon said. "Please fill out this application form and we will get started." Techno filled out the form like this.

Name: Techno
Species of Pokemon: Magnemite
Personality: Over-analytic, smart, likes technology, can be sarcastic
Moveset: Flash Cannon, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power (Water), Volt Switch
Held Item: Magnet
Ability: Sturdy

"Perfect." The virtual bird pokemon said. "Now what do you need to use this program for?" A text box came up. Techno wrote in "To get revenge on Marill Sue." Suddenly the text box went away and and error noise played. "Sorry." Pixel stated. "Destroying the reputation of the popular is a no-no." Techno rolled his eye. "For getting hugged by a ferrothorn, why does this happen?" He sighed. Pixel responded "To make up for this inconvenience, I will be your new assistant." Suddenly, the porygon disappeared and reappeared beside him. Techno responded "Wow, I didn't expect you to literally be my new assistant." He said. "If you want to be with me always, you better get registered for the school." He explained. "Principal Chesnaught is down the hall, then take you a right turn." The magnemite said. "You should be there." "Ok master." The virtual pokemon replied.

Pixel took Techno's directions and ended up in his office. Secretary Bellossom greeted him. "Hello, I don't see you around here, are you lost?" Pixel shook his head. "No, I would like to sign up here. Thank you." The bellossom responded. "Oh, in that case then." The flower pokemon called the principal. Suddenly a massive green pokemon emerged into the room. "Hello, I reckon you wanna join the Expedition School." Pixel nodded. "So tell me a bit about yourself." Principal Chesnaught told the pokemon. "Well I have a P0-E-G0n 9.23 processing chip, and I come pre-installed with a video editor. Other than that, I am just a porygon." The chesnaught smiled. "Just sign here and you can join." "Ok." Pixel responded. Suddenly a laser came about of his eyes and burned into the paper with his name Pixel on it. "Welcome to the school, Pixel. It is lunch time currently, so you can go to the cafeteria over there." The chesnaught pointed. "Thank you." Pixel responded. He then left the principal's office.

"So how did it go?" Techno asked Pixel. He replied. "I am an official student now." The porygon responded. Suddenly a loud beeping came from Pixel. "I am detecting something very powerful over there." The porygon said. Techno responded "Take a look at it." The two of them slowly creeped towards that object that he scanned. It was that orb Rocky had! "Pixel, scan it now!" The magnemite hastily ordered. The porygon then shot a red ray of light at the object. The ray of light was covering it in a red plad pattern when it made a dinging noise. "All done!" Pixel said. "The scan shows that this is an Island Orb. there are currently █ orbs in existence. These orbs open a door that is called the Paradox Door, which with the Chosen One's power, can unleash a power that will erase a horrible evil. All attempts there and back have failed miserably, only getting fleeting glimpses of the door." He turned to Techno. "Well that's what the scan said!" Techno was shocked. "So those stories that I was told as a kid were true! My family have something to do with these orbs!" Then a massive green pokemon towered over the two. It was a tyranitar! "I was told by a rockruff to make sure no one to touches this, get out! Roar!" The tyranitar roared so loud it could knock someone back, but then pixel's body became coated in a light. "Magic coat!" The coat absorbed the roar. He turned to Techno, forgetting about the secondary affect of that move. "Don't worry, I've got your-" It was cut off when a roar sent Techno flying. "back."

Techno was launched into the table with Marill Sue and her friends, a ralts, buneary, bounsweet, fomantis, plusle, minun and pachirisu. They were mad when he collided with Marill Sue. "Well well, if it isn't the bucket of bolts that hurt my boyfriend! Attack!" Suddenly, everyone there attacked, firing of a shadow ball, ice beam, energy ball, razor leaf, spark, discharge, thunderbolt and bubblebeam that he miraculously dodged. Techno retaliated. "Thunderbolt!" His magnets became engulfed in electricity and shot at Marill Sue. However, the pachirisu screamed "Follow me!" and the thunderbolt went in its direction. It didn't take any damage do to volt absorb, its hidden ability. "Let me get the kill." Marill Sue said. "Helping hand, now!" The plusle, minun, and pachirisu all touched Marill Sue and she looked stronger. "Aqua Tail!" Her tale glowed blue then a massive, bigger than usual amount of water surrounded her tail. She swung at Techno, and he braced himself for the pain when suddenly he heard an explosion. It was Pixel! He used protect to block Marill Sue. "No one hurts my master." The virtual bird said. "Lets go before this gets worse." The duo left and sat at a table with Alex and the gang. From there Techno told Pixel about his previous experiences with her.

"I'll never look at her the same way again." Pixel stated. "Anyways, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Pixel. Now, who are you?"

Last edited:
"Tyran!" Gallade said, running over. Rocky came over from the other side. "How did you...?"
"I was told to give it to you by the Rockruff. Comes from another island, apparently. We're not smuggling, right?"
"No, we're not." Rocky said. "Gallade, you've got to hold on to this until further notice. Archer did his job."
"Hold on to it until later. I've got to get to class." Gallade said, running off. "Ninja's here. He'll be at the normal place. You two meet him there with the orb.

As soon as lunch was finished, Alex's class headed to Gallade's room. Gardevoir and Bellossom were waiting there. (Hope you don't mind @Charlespark but I'll be using Gardevoir for the time being.) "Hello, class." Gallade said. He had made sure no one had overheard his conversation with Rocky, so they were safe for the time being. "As I'm sure you all remember... we have an expedition today. And I've chosen some students to come with me on the expedition. I've listed them here. Now then, if you hear your name please step forwards. Salazar, Alex, Techno, Pixel, Hiro, Shenzi. Pichu and Drillbur. Any students who's name I didn't call will be staying here, and Ms. Bellossom will be taking over your class while we're out on the expedition. Ms. Gardevoir is taking the time out of her day to teleport us directly to where we have to go, so we should hurry up. She does have a class to teach, after all."

Pixel got up. "In other words, all major characters and the dri-" "Shut up!" It was Techno. "They can't know about that.""Sorry for upsetting you master," The bird pokemon apologized. "Anyways, lets get going!" Techno made sure no one heard what the porygon said. No one did. They were too focused packing their bags and talking about the latest gossip crap and such. Techno got his adventure supplies. Which included a magnet, five apples, two big apples, ten oran berries, five lum berries and two revival seeds-for him and Pixel. These meager supplies would last him and Pixel for a very short time, but they were going with many more people, so they should be fine. They packed their bags and lined up like everyone else did.

Within the next morning after the Mudkip was busy attempting to read what the Gallade said from a rather huge distance with his psionic powers, he saw the Pichu and the same Drillbur also with them in his small, secret, dug-in house, as he said, "H- huh... never thought I'd see you two here."

The Drillbur gulped and replied hesitantly, "W- well... we both had to stay since getting caught by the Gallade would be the worst, and umm... just be glad that me and the Pichu are friends now after finally settling it."

The Pichu replied, "Well, I know that we might need to go over to the expedition after what the Mudkip said, but the problem is... he told me that his name isn't called. I have no idea how he can read things from a little far, but if we all want to sneak up on this expedition, then we're going to need to think fast."

The Mudkip smiled, as he said, "No problem, I've learned quite a bit of things with psionics. Just watch this..."

The Mudkip quietly rubbed his paws together, as he said after placing them gently on the ground, "Invisibilia, Coetus!"

Shortly after the Mudkip said the words, a mysterious, translucent energy surrounded their bodies. After a few brief seconds, they were all unable to be seen by normal means. The Drillbur looked down at his body, as he cried out, "W- wha... where did I go?! And also, where are you two more importantly?!"

The Mudkip concealed a chuckle, as he replied, "Relax, we all have developed a bond now, so we can still see each other a bit so we don't get lost... but they sure can't see us haha. Anyway, this will last for about some hours before I have to use this again, otherwise it'll start to wear off. Now, please don't bump into anyone or anything with a huge force if you can, because that will make you easily visible for a few seconds before going back into your state of invisibility."

The Drillbur and Pichu nodded, as the Pichu quietly said, "Don't ask, but I've managed to learn how to teleport thanks to stealing some papers and parts from the Gardevoir undetected. She needs to really keep her stuff organized, because it's becoming noticeably easier to just take things with haste when she's not in sight of me. Anyway, now that we're invisible, I think that we'd better get over to class right away... so just give me a few seconds."

The Pichu said while crossing her fingers, "I just hope that the Gallade can't read us with his psychic powers... I've heard that he can track people down like they're just a bunch of Kecelon without having to use those special devices at all. Okay, Lanuae... Magicae!"

After a few seconds, they found themselves at the classroom where they were supposed to originally be at an earlier time. The Drillbur quietly said, "Wow... you two sure have some amazing things there, but just pray to God that the Gallade can't find us."

The Mudkip replied in a faint tone after gulping, "Yeah, or else we could be in some trouble... especially me..."

The Pichu masked her giggle and also replied rather quietly, "I can always just teleport us back if things get a bit chaotic, though we should stick together just in case. Anyway, you're coming with us one way or another. I'm not having some teacher stop you from coming after you and the Drillbur helped me out yesterday. Now, we can't really talk as much if we're going to come, so umm... break."

The Mudkip and Drillbur nodded, as they both stepped up with the Pichu to line up where the other students were. The Pichu clenched onto her almost unseen rod, as she thought, "Either way, I can always get the Gardevoir to tell me where the teleportation coordinates are if they somehow forget us. Let's just hope that the Gallade's blind enough to not notice us like that weird purple bat Pokémon."

Gallade smiled as Techno and Pixel came up. Scanning the area, he saw that the others were all packing up... except for the Pichu, the Mudkip and the Drillbur. Curious, Gallade closed his eyes and scanned the area. "Can you guys come out of your invisibility? You need to pack up, as two of you are going on the trip."

The Mudkip gasped, as he said in shock, "W- wha?! How did you notice us that fast?"

The Pichu sighed and said to the Mudkip, "Invisibility is no use around Gallade... I told you, he can see us like little Kecelon easily as if he was using that special device that sees invisible Pokémon."

The Drillbur jumped into the conversation, as he hesitantly said, "Well Mudkip... I suppose that you might need to stay with the class then..."

He took in a deep breath, as he said to the Gallade, "I'm already packed, my bag's on my back ready to go... and the Pichu has her shoulder bag thingy that she sometimes carries around."

The Mudkip sighed, as he thought, "I can't be in class... that girl Marill is probably gonna kill me once she's done with that magnet Pokémon... I can't bear seeing their thoughts after what I saw yesterday! I guess I'll be on my own since the Pichu and Drillbur have to go on their expedition. I'll try to keep in touch with them if I can..."

The Pichu quickly shook her rod, as a white aura of dispelling energy came forth towards her and the Drillbur. Oddly enough, she did not target the Mudkip with her spell though. After a few seconds ellasped, they were as visible as the clear sky, as the Pichu said while wincing towards the Mudkip, "W- we.... we're ready... G- Gal- Gallade..."

"Wow... An expedition, huh? I was right. Anyway.. I'm ready, Mr. Gallade." Alex said. Salazar slightly nodded. "Excuse me, Mr. Gallade, but, where are we going?" Salazar asked, packing his bag full of Geo Pebbles, Apples, and Oran Berries.

The Mudkip looked over at the Gallade, as he said in telepathy with hesitance, "Oh thank you... I can't thank y- you enough..."

After attempting to communicate with his mind to the Gallade, he thought, "Phew... at least I'm not going to be with that girl anymore... now should I get out of my invisibility or not... decisions decisions..."

The Drillbur was relieved when he heard that the Mudkip was coming along, as the Pichu winked at the Mudkip. Her ears perked up to the place that she was going to with the group, as she thought, "Wait... we're going to Slate Temple?! B- but... this is bad... my friend lives over there, and he's much worse than me! If they startle him... oh boy, I just better hope that he doesn't try to resist my sleepy spell like last time."

"Is it dangerous to go in there?" Alex asked, to Salazar. "Totally. They say that 100 years ago, someone touched the Orb in Slate Temple, and a HUGE explosion happened. We never knew who the Pokemon was who was in the accident, but, somehow, the Temple re-built itself, and the Orb was completely safe." Salazar explained. "Is that true..?" He asked. "Yep. Totally." He said. "The mission is not a no-go anymore! I can get the Orb, and show it to him!" Salazar thought to himself.

Gallade flashed a look at Salazar as if to say When we get there, follow my lead. "It won't be that dangerous, if you stick to the plan. And Hiro, since you were here earlier I assume you know the plan. Now where's Shenzi...?"

Techno and Pixel were waiting to be teleported to the site where the expedition was. There was no turning back. "Pixel, do we have everything?" Techno asked. "I have my magnet." His magnet was on his back in a sheath...for magnets? "I have a big apple, two and a half normal apples, five oran berries, five lum berries and a revival seed. You have everything, don't you." Pixel nodded. "By the way, there's something round in my backpack." "Of course," Techno said. "they're the apples." Pixel shook his head. "Its also blue." Techno responded "You must mean the oran berries." Pixel replied "No, the thing my sensor's detecting is big." "Oh," Techno said. "It must be the massive oran berr-"
"Master, you do realize that the thing I'm picking up is sentient." Techno was horrified. Big, Blue, Sentient. Oh Arceus its- Techno sighed. "Pixel, open the bag." Pixel nodded and out came everyone's favourite water type! "Marill Sue, What are you doing in Pixel's bag?!" The pokemon responded "I heard that Alex is going on a mission. I couldn't miss out on something like this! The only way I could sneak to it is through Pixel's massive bag. I have no interest in the bucket of bolts and the virtual rubber ducky that dare to call themselves pokemon." She said. "I will make sure you don't hurt Alex again in anyway you monster!" "For Arceus and everyone you loves' sake, it was an accident!!!"
Techno screamed. "You should talk to Alex about this, I am literally this close to t-bolting you with my magnet! Get out of here now!" Pixel responded "Actually, master, she can't leave, it is too late for anyone to leave. In other words, she'll have to come for the mission." Techno was beyond disappointed. "But we only packed for the two of us!" Techno was alarmed. "Actually, I was smart and packed supplies as well, unlike you, you stupid magnet cyclops." Marill Sue retorted. Techno sighed. Even with Pixel at his side, this was going to be a long, long expedition. "Master," Pixel interrupted Techno's thoughts. "I can detect that this quest will be about the island orbs." "About what?" Marill Sue had tried to eavesdrop. "Its not your business." Techno told her.

"Marill Sue, you are NOT going on the expedition." Gallade said, half-stern. "We're already bringing along one extra student, and that's because he can pair up with me. We can't take anyone else. And that's FINAL." Gallade walked towards the two. "I know her tricks, it's one of the reasons I'm not bringing her." he whispered to Techno so that no one else could hear him. "She even tried to bribe me and my sister to get her constantly good grades. We refused, of course."

Techno felt a wave of relief come over him. "Thank you so much, Mr. Gallade." He responded. "What?" The marill was outraged. "AQUA TAIL!" Her tail glowed blue and then a tsunami of water engulfed her tail." She swung it at Pixel but he predicted the attack. The protect he set up made it seem the attack was so powerful that the ground around Techno and Pixel was completely broken. Marill Sue was sent flying and she landed by Gallade. "You predicted that! Let's battle to settle this permanent-" She was cut off when Techno used a magnet boosted thunderbolt. She ran away crying. Techno put his magnet in his shealth. "She won't be coming back for a while. That's for sure." Pixel responded "Now that that menace is gone, shall we resume what we were doing?" "Who said I was gone?" The now charred Marill Sue appeared. "I only started-" She was cut off when Pixel tri-attacked her. "I think the teacher has something to say, and it's not pretty." Pixel shuttered.

"I don't quite approve of those methods, and she does still need to be at class... but I suppose I'll let it slide." Gallade said, sighing. "Now, as soon as Shenzi gets here we can head out."

"True enough." Pixel responded. He turned to Marill Sue. "Get to class now." Marill Sue went away. Marill Sue ran to class. "Thanks Pixel and Mr. Gallade." Techno said. "You guys are lifesavers." He looked around. "Where is Shenzi? She is later then I imagined her to be."

Meanwhile
A bisharp was fighting off some darker coloured sceme vibrava. "Wow, there are many of these things." He used night slash to slice one in half. It exploded. "Whoever created these things is truly disgusting and sick." The bisharp called on a radio. "I'm going to need backup if I wanna destroy these things." He sighed. His work has only begun.

"Marill Sue... Geez, love-STRUCK." Alex whispered to himself, carefully, after they had arrived in front of the temple. Meanwhile, Salazar nodded at Gallade, having a determined look. He did a sort of pattern with his hands, like he was saying, "We have to be careful. This Dungeon is tough."