• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Island Orbs

Gallade saw Shenzi enter, lost in thought. "Alright, that's everyone. Let's head out, folks! Sister, if you could?"
"No problem. Teleport." Gardevoir closed her eyes, focusing. And in a second, the group was warped away.

The group materialized outside of the Slate Temple. "Alright, kids. We are exploring a Mystery Dungeon, so for safety's sake I'm going to be putting you into groups. Your job is to explore around and find as much as you can. We're trying to see what we can find here. Now, then, I'll announce the teams. Salazar and Alex. Techno and Pixel. Pichu and Drillbur. Hiro and Shenzi. And Mudkip will be with me."

"Alright! We're together!" Salazar said, looking at Alex. "Totally. My first Mystery Dungeon trip.. Gonna be great." Alex said, smiling. He was pumped. He entered the Mystery Dungeon, with Salazar. "So.. You better watch out, there's an enemy Pokemon there!" Salazar pointed at a Pokemon - A Phanpy. It used Rollout. Alex jumped aside, while Salazar Digged down. He then got out of the ground, punching the Phanpy when getting out. Alex, on the other hand, was doing a Force Palm.

After the Mudkip, Pichu and Drillbur saw themselves within the temple with the others after being teleported with the help of the Gardevoir, the Mudkip thought, "Oh boy... so I'm going to be with the teacher... hopefully no one makes fun of me for being the teacher's pet or something like last time."

The Pichu and Drillbur nodded after hearing the Gallade, as they both went inside after the Mudkip went over to the Gallade. The Pichu said, "Okay Drillbur, let's just get this over with..."

The Drillbur gave a slight nod at the Pichu, as he picked up a golden coin that made his eyebrows rose towards what the coin had on it. There was the letter P etched on its center, as the number 500 was displayed on its upper right corner. The Drillbur discretely placed the coin in his bag, as he walked along with the Pichu in the mystery dungeon attempting to find the stairs to proceed to the next floor.

Meanwhile, within a slightly deeper area in the mystery dungeon, there was a mysterious Pokémon that wandered around in an attempt to find the nearest way in and out from the orb. He saw several Pokémon that approached him with unrelenting steps and slithers; one was a Cacnea, another was a Seviper, and the other was a Scolipede.

The Scolipede walked over while eyeing down at the little Pokémon, as he laughed and said, "Well well well, what do we have here? A little baby that's easy to rob, that's for sure right boys?"

The Cacnea concealed a chuckle, as he replied, "Oh yes sir! He looks so small and weak to the point where even I can just prick him with my thorn arms and call it a day haha!"

The Seviper slightly backed up after seeing the Pokémon's glaring, scarlet eyes staring down at her and the other two Pokémon, as she hesitantly said, "I- I don't know... this one looks quite feisty to be honest... how about we just move on h- huh?"

The Scolipede gave off a slight giggle, as he replied, "Oh come on now, what's the matter? Lil' miss snake doesn't want to get her hands dirty- oh wait... I kinda forgot you don't have hands so that doesn't make sense right? Anyway, forget what I said... let's get him!"

The Seviper slithered towards a rock and hid behind it with most of her body curled up against it. She quietly watched the Scolipede and Cacnea with the other Pokémon, as she thought, "Ugh... this man doesn't know what he has coming at him... he beats me just because I don't listen to his lousy words! Well I can't be forced to rob someone if they're about to beat the living heck out of me!"

The Scolipede heartily laughed, as he said, "Eh, I don't care if that snake ran off... I'll beat her head in after once we've had our fun. I'll let you go first Cacnea! I can't be too greedy now can I?"

The Cacnea laughed at the Pokémon, as he said, "Hey dumbface, how about you give us all your money and items and run away like the little stupid baby you are!"

The Pokémon was speechless in his response, as steam erupted from his head like a screeching kettle! He stomped on the ground and clenched his hands into fists, as he shouted at the Cacnea with a thunderous roar! The Cacnea almost fell to the ground while laughing even harder, as a series of searing flaming balls were formed around the Pokémon in an organized elliptical pattern. The balls were sent whizzing towards the Cacnea with unrelenting speed, as the Cacnea's laughter was put to a halt the moment when the balls were suddenly encircling his body.

He attempted to move away from the balls, but they would keep following him as if they were lost dogs. The balls collided in with the Cacnea, as the Cacnea cried from the extreme, scorching pain! The flaming balls soon exploded into a flaming cloud of intensifying gas of utmost blaze; leaving the Cacnea sobbing on the ground with an absolute void of energy to combat the peculiar Pokémon.

Techno moved forward, Pixel by his side. He shot electricity at the zubats and they went away. Pixel was just walking along, when he saw a document. "Master, what is a piece of paper doing out here?" "I don't know." Techno responded. "Give it a read." "Sure thing master!" The porygon went to the paper. "Object 75ngrX8, this object appears to be a royal blue orb out made out of an organic material. This orb doesn't appear to be sentient but it does rebuild its labyrinth every time someone opens the door. It also creates pokemon in its dungeon to guard the orb. This dungeon is called 75ngrX8-b. The object gets aggressive when someone robs the orb. The orb emits a plasma like substance when touched, the pokemon get significantly tougher and the labyrinth is trying to get you lost. How to contain: We will send Dybrava models complete with Paindol to retrieve the orb. We will also use Noibad specimens to scout for possible exits. There is currently... It stops there, the document was ripped up from that point on." "Hold on, this sounds like a secret organization that wants this orb. There is a good chance that is an island orb. Pixel, get the document." "Ok master." The porygon said. The duo ran back to everyone else. "Hey guys, look at what we found!"

"Can I see that, Techno?" Gallade asked. He was exploring the Mystery Dungeon with the Mudkip. "This... I need to hold on to this. I'm not sure what to make of it just yet, but I should find out soon. Please keep looking."

"Sure, give it a read, it looks interesting." Techno said. "I won't spoil it for you."

Meanwhile: A bisharp and a blaziken were fighting off Dybrava, Paindol and Noibad. "There's too many of them, we can't fight them off. This foundation cannot under any circumstance have the Island Orb!" The Bisharp was struck by earth power and fell to the ground, stunned." When he regained his concise he was horrified. "Oh arceus, the █████ foundation will get the island orb!"

Meanwhile, Salazar was just focusing hard. "I won't fail again! I promise! I will not give in!" He thought to himself. Then, he used a Bite on a Roggenrola. Alex used a Force Palm. The Roggenrola had fainted, but it wasn't over yet.

[CURRENT STATUS: B4F, LAST FLOOR: B5F]

Alex had made it to the stairs, he was at B4F. He fought another Phanpy along the way. "...We're close to the end. We may be the first to complete the Expedition." Salazar mumbled.

[MEANWHILE..]

Somewhere, a small Pokemon figure was running around like crazy, it looked like he was freaking out. "Ohhh! Me golly! How's chief doing? Is he fine?" The Pokemon said, still running around like crazy, while holding a heavy baking pan in his hand.

Techno and Pixel were going farther into the temple. They saw Alex and Salazar in the distance. "Wow, we're making good progress." Techno said. "How many levels are in this temple anyways?" Pixel shook his head. "I don't know master, it varies." Pixel shot a tri-attack at a diglett. It fainted. Suddenly an oddly coloured noibat appeared in the cave. "Pixel, do noibat live in the temple?" Pixel shook his head. Then he got hit by a dragon pulse. Techno looked at Pixel. "Are you okay?" Pixel nodded. Then the duo fired off a tri-attack and a magnetized thunderbolt at the noibat. It exploded. Techno had an idea. "What if that is one of the models that strange organization sent to retrieve the orb?" Pixel nodded. "That could be likely, sir." They ventured down the temple and caught up with Alex and Salazar.

Last edited:
Sensing that the gang might have already lost the brawl against the Pokémon, the Scolipede attempted to flee from battle. Unfortunately, the Scolipede was assaulted with a huge wave of thermalnuclear energy; causing him to fall face first on the ground. The Scolipede attempted to get back on his hind legs, as he heard the Pokémon yelling out, "BEGONE YOU IMPUDENT BEING! YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG MAGBY HERE, SO YOU'RE GONNA PAY... PAY IN YOUR OWN PAIN AND SUFFERING FOR YEARS TO COME!"

The Scolipede saw the Cacnea attempting to crawl away from the Magby as fast as he could, as the Magby laughed in a maniacal tone and roared, "YEAH, CRY... CRY LIKE THE LITTLE DUMB IMBECILES YOU ARE! RUN HOME TO YOUR LITTLE MAMA AND FACE THE SUFFERING YOU HAVE CAUSED ME!"

Meanwhile, the Pichu and Drillbur were within the fifth floor below of the mystery dungeon, as she giggled and whispered to the Drillbur, "Man, using that new teleportation spell is awesome... and I can't even get started on the new and powerful ice spell that just destroys the little Phanpys that try to hit me with their so called rollouts!" The Drillbur smiled at the Pichu and patted her on her right shoulder, as they both quickly hid behind a large rock the moment when they heard a thunderous roar!

The Drillbur whimpered out, "W- wha... what's that n- noise... i- is it one of t- th- those... p- po- powerful P- Pokémon?!"

The Pichu sighed and quietly replied, "No, that's my friend unfortunately... he must have been startled again for the twentieth time already from when I counted for months already. I have a feeling that the Pokémon that are attempting to do who knows what in the world is just having it coming to them... boy oh boy, let's just hope that he doesn't use his backdrift move, its been said by others who witnessed it to leave all scorched with his bottled, blazing rage."

In the meanwhile, within the Exploration School, there was another Pokémon that was stomping towards the Principal's office with utmost rage, as some of the students in the hallway pointed and heartily laughed at him. The Pokémon emitted off a piercing roar and stomped on the ground with brute force, as all the Pokémon within close proximity were sent falling to the ground! Most of the Pokémon fled as soon as they felt the force of the Pokémon's forceful stomp, as someone yelled, "AHH! RUN FOR IT! HE'S A LOT WORSE THAN THE PICHU! JUST RUN, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE!"

The Pokémon kicked open the door to the Principal's Office, as the Chimecho's jaw dropped to the sight of the Pokémon! She hesitantly said, "U- umm... w- what do y- you need... s- sir?"

The Pokémon responded with a furious yell, "I... NEED... TO SEE... THE PRINCIPAL! NOW!"

The Chimecho nervously replied, "U- umm... u- uh- uhh... look... p- please c- calm down first... I- I can't have y- you... coming in... so a- angry l- like... t- that..."

The Pokémon roared at the top of his lungs, "NONSENSE! THIS HAS ALREADY GONE TOO FAR WITH THEIR OWN FILTH THAT THEY LIKE TO SPREAD AROUND AND EVEN THEY GET AWAY WITH IT STILL! AND I'M SEEING HIM NOW EVEN IF IT MEANS HAVING TO GET HIS ATTENTION THE HARD WAY!"

Alex and Salazar ran. They had just faced a few Zubats and Geodudes, but now was fine. They had made it to the stairs. They went down, and they found themselves in a pretty dark room, where a shining blue ball was there. "I-Is that the.. ORB?!" Alex said, slightly being a bit excited but also a bit nervous thanks to seeing the Orb. "I need to get it before it appea-- NO!" Salazar thought, before being startled by the sight of a HUGE Rhydon. It was the Rhydon which had kicked Salazar out of the temple that other day. "WAHHH!" Alex screamed. "EVERYBODY! QUICKLY! COME HERE!!!"

Techno and Pixel were noticing quite a few of those suspicious pokemon. They were having trouble fighting them off. Pixel got earth-powered by a Paindol. Pixel then used recover to heal the damage from these pokemon. He then fired a tri-attack at the Paindol. It smashed the ground and exploded. Techno looked at Pixel. "We can't keep this up." Techno was exhausted. Pixel nodded. He also was getting tired by the second. Techno and Pixel were literally in a river of Noibad. They were not going to survive for much longer when suddenly a bronzong appeared. The bronzong had a dull colour scheme and had blue flashes all over its body. Its wrists down were blue and missing chunks. It uses psychic to destroy all of the pokemon that came to the Slate Temple. "You there." The bronzong said. "I'm 8iT7. I know about you guys, Techno." Techno was shocked. "How do you know my name?" "I am the magnet." 8iT7 said. "I can also tell that gardevoir is way too tired to teleport you guys to the next location. She went home due to how exhausting it was. Once you guys are ready to go on another expedition. Call me. Remember my name, 8iT7." "Roger that. I saved your name." Pixel responded. "My presence will only attract more of those guys, good luck." The bronzong disappeared. "What was that about?" Techno asked. He then fell on the ground. "Finally, I can catch some breath." He muttered. "Actually..." Pixel pointed to the rhydon. "Oh Arceus." Techno fired a flash cannon at the rhydon. It was stunned and they used that time to get to Alex and Salazar, which were very close. "Did you see the size of that thing? It's massive. And we fought off an army of artificial pokemon, we need to work together on this." The rhydon faced the four of them. "Prepare for battle." Pixel stated.
ooc: I gtg

Salazar used a Dig on the Rhydon, leaving a super effective hit on it. The Rhydon didn't even feel a scratch, however, it did get launched back. Alex was stumbling to do anything, and used a Force Palm, as a super effective hit. The Rhydon wasn't hurt at all. It's red eyes glew even more red, and it attacked using a Horn Drill. Salazar jumped aside, not wanting to have a 1-hit KO move hitting.

Techno fired off a flash cannon and Pixel was running up close to where he would shoot a tri-attack. The rhydon used protect to block Pixel. He was sent flying towards Techno. "We're not gonna beat it like this." Pixel stated. "We need Mr. Gallade and Mudkip." Techno nodded. He used the magnetic metal sensing power he had to track down Gallade's water bottle made of iron. "They're very close." Techno said. "We just stall until they come. We are faster than it and we can use protect, how does that sound."

Sensing trouble from the nearby ruckus that came from the battle against the Rhydon, his head fin shook with unease. He took in a deep breath, as he said to the Pichu and Drillbur in telepathy, "Umm... look, we might need to get out of here fast. I've gotten several pages of some ancient writing that I'll get into later. I've also got some of these coins with the letter P on them with some numbers and other stuff that I'll show a bit later. Anyway, I think that it's best for me to run over to you both now! I ain't risking on going over to that other room because who knows what's in there... I can hardly think with such low power here."

The Pichu replied after intense concentration, "Yeah... it might actually be best to abandon ship. It's best to do it as soon as possible if we're going to really do it since we can't have anyone finding out about this... or else we could be in a bit of hot water once Gallade comes back after trying to find us. I can't stand being in this area when my friend is just burning up those Pokémon... let's just get out of here quick, I've got a little something nice while Drillbur has probably a bit too many of those coins and something else."

Salazar used a Bite on the Rhydon, giving a slight hit, while Alex used a Bite on the Rhydon's arms. Salazar noticed this, and used a Bite on the Rhydon's other arm. "We.. can hold it that way! G-Guys! Quickly! Attack it with everything you've got while we're here!" Alex exclaimed, still using Bite on Rhydon.

Meanwhile, somewhere else in the temple lies a great library.
As an Elgyem is placing books on the shelves when it hears a battle.
Angered by the noise, it wants to stop the battle but decides it shouldn't.
And goes back to arranging books. It soon hears a conversation between some other Pokemon...
"I've gotten several pages of some ancient writing that I'll get into later."
Its eyes widen as it drops a few books. It immediately flys out, holding a ripped up book, looking for the one who has... "Them"

Techno fired of a hidden power at the rhydon. Even with Gallade they were no match for the massive creature, then Techno had an idea. "Mr. Gallade, can you use leaf blade? And if so, use it on the rhydon!" Pixel nodded. "It has a four times damage boost against Rhydon, maybe this could be our answer to the creature." Pixel blocked a horn drill with protect.

Meanwhile: A rampardos and a cofagrigus were watching the pokemon struggling from below. "Those runts must be weak if they can't even do damage to the rhydon, we would have destroyed it by now if we were them!" "Now now Rook," The cofragrigus said to the rampardos. "We were weak like them too at one point, if things get bad for them we intervene." "Roger that Masky, after all, Nathaniel made you leader of this troop. Prepare for battle!" The rampardos shouted at a klinklang and a galvantula. They nodded.

Last edited:
"Hold up, idiots." a shadowy figure said behind them. "We have plans for you. And I'm afraid you won't be attacking them just yet. Call back your creations, or we'll destroy every one of them."

"Oh, yeah." Gallade rushed forwards, nailing the Rhyhorn with a stream of Leaf Blades. It was barely left standing... and Gallade finished it off with a final Leaf Blade. "And THAT's why I'm the Battle teacher. Taking notes, kids?"

The Mudkip quickly ran towards the Pichu and Drillbur after some intense minutes of unknowingly fleeing from the Gallade, as he said while panting, "If we're gonna escape... we have to do it now... remember, there's no reverse option if we do this, so are we all sure we want to get out of here like that?"

The Drillbur hesitantly pointed at the wandering nearby Aggron and replied, "Y- yes... I'd rather just run away with the s- st- stuff than f- faint here and cry for h- he- help..."

The Pichu sighed, as she quietly said, "Okay... got some very bad news. Thing is, I don't exactly have enough power to teleport us back to the school since I'm a bit dry after having to fend off against some Phanpys earlier. I might need this to recharge, maybe at least five minutes tops or something..."

The Drillbur gulped, as he responded, "S- so... I guess we gotta hide or something until that thing is finished charging itself? I m- mean... five minutes isn't much r- right?

The Pichu replied after shaking her wand in a tiny motion, "Yep, the best option is to probably hide somewhere since fighting my friend or even that Aggron isn't really an option anymore since we're all most likely dry. Five minutes is a lot of time to wait off considering that we might be in a pretty sticky situation right now... The only way to get it to charge faster or even instantly charged is for me to find a Pokémon that I can easily drain its power from. I'm very sure that Aggron is gonna tear us a new one if I even dare to try doing that on him."

Suddenly, Rocky came out of nowhere and slammed the Aggron into the wall. The Tyranitar from earlier followed up, using Mach Punch to knock the Pokemon unconscious. "Go back, and stay with Gallade." Rocky said. "I'll cover you, and make sure no one follows. Trust me on this." Rocky then charged forwards with the Tyranitar.

Techno was relieved. Pixel by his side. "Sorry to rain on your parade, but how will we get home?" Pixel asked. "Oh, I don't think we planned that." Techno had an idea. "What about that Bronzong from earlier, Pixel, what was his name?" "Searching archives..." Pixel said. "It was 8iT7." "Thanks Pixel, come here 8iT7!" Nothing happened for a couple off seconds. Then suddenly a massive blue ball of light appeared and morphed into the shape of a bronzong. Then it showed his features. "You need me already, huh?" Techno nodded. "To get back to the school. You might want to get acquainted with that gallade over there." The bronzong went to the gallade. "Excuse me, but I can get you back to the school." Techno and Pixel got over to 8iT7's side. "This is 8iT7, a bronzong that fought off some pokemon. If it weren't for him, we would be fainted. He also said that he can take us back to the school if you wanted." 8iT7 nodded. "I am to be trusted, also get the orb." He pointed to the orb pedestal. "Its either me or Arceus knows how long back to the school, so what do you say?"

"I suppose that could be useful. But we need all of our students before we can leave." Gallade said. "Let's see who's here. ROLL CALL, EVERYONE! SAY YOUR NAME IF YOU'RE HERE!"

"We are here!" Techno stated. He looked around. There was a couple pokemon around him. He and Pixel just sat down and ate an apple. It was good, as he was hungry. Pixel then put the orb in his backpack. "There we are!"

Meanwhile: "Asimo, where are they going? We need to keep an eye on them, for they could fight the Shadow Force with us." A klinklang made some whirring and beeping sounds when it said. "THEY ARE PART OF THE EXPEDITION SCHOOL. THAT IS MILES AWAY. WE WILL NEED A RIDE TO GET THERE IN GOOD TIME, PERHAPS MONSTER AND THE OTHER SALAMENCE COULD GIVE US A LIFT." "That could work." A cofigrigus responded. "Let's get back to the base and maybe they can hitch a ride." The cofagrigus held out a badge. "Team Wildfire, return to base!" A light cloaked the cofagrigus, rampardos, klinklang and galvantula and they disappeared.

Techno looked at Pixel. "Pixel, did you hear something?" Pixel shook his head. "It probably was your imagination." Techno silently agreed.

The Elgyem was looking for the one with the notes. Analyzing their telepathic message, he soon found out it was a Mudkip.
Looking around, he attempted to sense them with his telepathy, he could see a slight image of where they were.
He took the ripped up book and opened it. Almost every page was ripped out.
He tried to sense them again, he could see a slightly better image this time and searched the areas that looked like the sight.
Dashing to the areas, he knew that he needed to finish this. He needed the full book. And it's secrets.

"Here!" Alex and Salazar shouted, in choir. Meanwhile, Salazar looked. There was the Orb. He got away from the group, and slowly walked towards the Orb. "Gotcha now... Now Gallade and I can fulfill the mission!" Salazar thought to himself. He jumped up, trying to get on the platform which the Orb was standing on. "S-Salazar? What are you doing..?" Alex asked. "Wha--! Don't startle me! But I need the Orb! For... Reasons you'll find out about!" Salazar quickly replied. Alex, suddenly, had the inabillity to control his body. "What the.. What's this..?! I.. can't control my own.. body! Mr. Gallade! Everybody! I can't control... my.. self.." Alex said, slowly moving towards the Orb but still unable to control his body. He wanted to touch it. Salazar tried pulling Alex back.

"Alex?!" Gallade said, running up He couldn't stop Alex, so he tried a different strategy. He pulled the Orb from where it was, and jumped away from Alex. the Orb was out of Alex's range now. "You all right, Alex? And where are Mudkip, Pichu and Drillbur?

"T-That was... weird..." Alex mumbled, slowly getting his ability back to control his own body. "It was like my body.. forced me to get to the Orb." He mumbled, this time being a bit louder. Salazar, thinking of how that could've happened, decided to do a gesture to Gallade, meaning 'Let's head back to the base.'

"That's everyone." The bronzong said. He looked at Hiro stuck in the wall. "Let me help you out a bit." 8iT7 used psychic to lift Hiro out of the wall. "Now, are you ready to go back?"

Meanwhile: The four Pokémon watching Alex and co. were at there base. An emboar looked at them. "So Masky, how did your adventure go? I hope it went well. I sent some of my strongest members to the Slate Temple." "We didn't get the orb, but those people who did are at the Expedition School. That's miles from here and we can't take a magnegate, so we are asking for a lift from the salamence." "Sure, you stay at a local hotel and observe them from a distance. Once I send a letter via Post, you track them down. Attack when needed only." The cofagrigus nodded. The emboar called out four names. "Monster, Hardhat, Draco and Crackers!" Four salamence flew in. "I want you to take Masky and his group to the Expedition School." They nodded and The cofagrigus' gang boarded the salamence. They then flew away, bound for Expedition School.

Last edited:
Feeling rather intimidated from the Tyranitar's huge size, the Mudkip hesitantly nodded, as the Pichu sighed and thought, "Oh great... now it's going to probably be impossible for us to do our thing unless if we can somehow manipulate a distraction that'll surely let us move away from them for just a second."

The Mudkip slowly walked back to the Gallade, as he thought, "I have a feeling someone's probably gonna be onto us... something just isn't right, but what isn't right though? Maybe I should probably use that invisibility thing again, but we can't be near the Gallade too if we want to do that... ugh, dang it!" The Mudkip attempted to get as far from the Tyranitar as possible, as the Drillbur and Pichu followed him; knowing that he was only feigning his nervousness in an attempt to buy himself some distance.

The Elgyem was getting angry. Why couldn't it find these Pokemon? It needed those pages.
Suddenly it heard someone talk about an "Invisibility thing"... He immediately recognized the voice.
Dashing to where he heard it, he suddenly found many Pokemon around a small pedestal.
He frantically looked around for the Mudkip. Once he saw it, he noticed it was with a Gallade.
He calmly walked over to the Gallade, hovered up to its height, and tapped it on the shoulder, trying to get the Gallades attention.

"Hey, Gallade, I found a Escape Orb on the way here, can I use it? I can use it to teleport everyone out of the Dungeon and back to the Expedition School." Salazar explained, revealing a normal Escape Orb - Not a Island Orb.

"Great idea, Salazar." Gallade said. "Everyone's here, so we'll go. Thanks, 8iT7. But we'll be heading out like this. It's a lot quicker that way." Gallade took the Escape Orb, and sent them all back to the school.
They arrived just in time for the final bell. "That's class, everyone!" Chesnaught shouted with his bellowing voice. "Have a good rest-of-the-day!"
"Salazar, mind coming with me?" Gallade asked.

The Elgyem was trembling, as it realized it just got teleported out of the temple.
Looking around he noticed he was in a school, it seemed nobody had noticed him yet...
Well, he was quite small so... Understandable. The bell rang as he was startled and hid.
When he looked out from where he was hiding, he saw everyone leaving, so he snuck out as well.
Realizing he was now miles away from the temple, he went and sat by a tree, knowing he had failed.
Still holding the ripped up book, he realized the Mudkip must also be here. His mission is not over.

The bronzong smiled. "It's fine, because, you'll need me later. That gardevoir can't use another teleport. When you're ready, call me." The bronzong faded away. Techno and Pixel heard yelling in the school. "It's good to go home." Pixel nodded and the duo left.

Meanwhile: The four Pokémon before were playing 'Monopoly. They were hiding behind a bush. "I win again!" The galvantula said, "those salamence were fast, but not as fast as me beating you!" "I think we're getting distracted from our main goal." The cofagrigus said. "We've played 39 games, ASIMO, how long have we been playing for? "APPROXIMATELY 5.54 HOURS SIR." The Klinklang responded. "Well we better be moving! I'm sick of 'Monopoly!" A rampardos used rock slide and crushed the board. "I payed 870 P for that, but whatever." The cofagrigus said. "We better take a closer look." The four of them moved behind the riolu they found, keeping a safe distance. "Funnel, go!" The cofagrigus whispered. The galvantula threw a spy camera via electroweb to see the school. "Good, now let's leave." The four of them left.

The Mudkip, Pichu and Drillbur saw themselves back at the school after being teleported from the Escape Orb's usage, as they sighed in relief when they heard what the Chestnaught said. The Pichu gulped at the Gardevoir that was walking down the hallway with a familiar, squirming Pokémon that she calmly held in the air with her telekinetic force, as she thought, "Uh oh... seems like my other friend might have gone in quite a fight while we were gone. Hopefully he isn't going to do that thing like he did last time, because he sure did soak up a lot of my ice magic..."

The mysterious Pokémon thrashed about and attempted to break free from the Gardevoir's seemingly impenetrable force, as he roared, "L- LET ME GO! OR ELSE Y- YOU'LL P- PAY FOR IT! I H- HAVE T- THINGS... T- TO... G- GET A- ACROSS... STARTING WITH THAT LITTLE GOOD F- FOR NOTHING SNAKE!"

The Pichu sighed and whispered, "It's probably best to go home, school's over and we still got some time left to do what we want to do."

The Mudkip walked with the Pichu and Drillbur out of the school, as he quietly replied, "Yeah... I have a feeling that I might need to be careful with these pages. Something tells me that I might not be the only one that wants this."

The Gardevoir attempted to keep the Pokémon bound in his place with significant strain, as she responded with a calm tone, "Look Jangmo-o, you need to first calm down and ease that anger. You look like you're about to explode here... why don't you just let off some steam here or something?"

Suddenly, she silently gasped the moment when a vision popped up, as she saw the Jangmo-o brutally assaulting the other Pokémon that the Jangmo-o mentioned out. The Jangmo-o was relentlessly slashing at the Pokémon with an endless stream of draconic energy, as the Pokémon cried with wails of terror! Some of the nearby Pokémon watched with apprehension, while some of the other Pokémon vacated the area with haste the moment when the brawl went down. Screams after scream filled the area; leaving a dreadful ambience that would send off the message that mentally resonated, "Ya'll better get out of my way and don't even bother screwing with me again... or else I'll make you scram away from this god forsaken place like the little, stupid imbeciles you are!"

The Gardevoir gulped the moment when her vision returned back to reality, as she quickly ran towards the Gallade while still attempting to restrain the Jangmo-o with her last bit of energy. She panted and nervously said to the Gallade, "Ugh... least class went okay... b- but... this Jangmo-o sure isn't... I... I... h- have a feeling... that something... b- ba- ba- bad... is... a- ab- about... t- to... h- ha- hap... pen..."

Focusing hard, the Elgyem tried to see a psychic image of where the pages where.
After a few attempts, he realized the Mudkip was one of the Pokemon who was exiting the building.
Trying the remember which way they went, he remembered he had 2 Pokemon with him.
He knows he can't take on 3 Pokemon, so he has to take this peacefully.
But he still can't remember which way they went... Wait, I think he remembered it!
Elgyem flys that way, and soon sees them talking about... something. And walking home
He attempts to catch up, and sees them, hopefully, they can't see him yet. But now.
Now is the time to make his move. He is happy, knowing he can get the pages.
He floats over to them and attempts to get the Mudkips attention.
Luckily, they are about the same height.