• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Island Orbs

The Mudkip caught up with the group after a few brief minutes, as he saw himself inside the school with the other Pokémon. He was oblivious to the Poochyena that was also with the group, as replied to the Magnemite, "Umm... I'm not sure if I should go in t- there... I h- heard it's s- sc- scary!" He quietly whimpered in fear while his head fin shook about with anxiety. He feigned his interest in the Pokémon Center, as he glanced over at the other nearby buildings that seemed to grab more of his attention.

Meanwhile, a Pichu walked towards the classroom that her teacher was in, as she thought, "Hmph, let's just hope that today's gonna be better than at least yesterday... I already had to teach that little sand crocodile a lesson since he couldn't seem to keep his dang mouth shut."

Her blue cloak gave off a reflection of fear towards some of the Pokémon that glanced at her with puzzled eyes, as a Gible said while giggling, "Dang girl, what's with the weird outfit? You got on that yellow hat that's pointin' to the sky, that weird, brown staff thingie you're holdin' like no tommorow, and don't even get me started on why you can't even show yourself to us! Are you going to a little play or something there girly? Do you need me to put on some makeup for you there?"

A Zorua said to the Gible with a hesitant tone, "P- please... stop... y- you don't... k- know what y- you're getting y- yourself into! S- she's the E- Evil V- Vixen!"

An intense spark could be heard from the Pichu's glowing staff, as the Gible replied, "Pfft... bwhahahaha! What Evil Vixen are you even talking about? She can't even do jack on me!"

The Pichu gave off an angered grunt, as she retorted, "You better shut your little mouth before you get it! I'm already tired of your little, crass, insolence that... YOU HAVE BEEN EXHIBITING TO ME ALL DAY!"

The Pichu shook her wand in a quick motion, as she pointed it towards the Gible that heartily laughed at her. The Gible's laughter suddenly came to a halt when he saw a trail of bitter cold crystals of ice swiftly heading towards him. The Gible screamed in terror when the crystals merged into one, modest icicle that struck him with an intense force! The Gible sobbed from the frosty, excruciating pain that was starting to get the better of him, as the Pichu snickered and sternly said, "Hmph, maybe next time you wouldn't try spreading your slanderous filth on me!"

She turned her attention towards the frightened Zorua, as she roared at him and the other Pokémon with extreme petulance, "WHO'S GONNA BE NEXT HUH? COME ON, I HAVE TO GO TO MY DANG CLASS!"

The Zorua cowered in terror, as he whimpered to the wailing Gible, "I- I- I- I told you! D- d- d- don't... m- m- mess... w- wi- with... h- he- her!"

After realizing that it was a good idea to go to the Pokemon Center, he got out, and soonly realized that a Pichu was standing there, frightening other people. He walked forward, since he knew that she had a lot more experience at this school then he did. He walked forwards, towards the Poochyena which was standing there. "Well, nice to meet you, Shenzi. My name's Alex... And, you might have heard a bit of my conversation back there... I'm a human..." Alex said, quite smiling because he was making so many new friends.

The Pichu stared down at the Gible that was still sobbing at her with merciless, scarlet red eyes, as the Gible hesitantly said to him while sniffling, "O- ow... t- t- t- th... that... r- r- re- rea- really... h- hu... rts.... I- i... m... s- s- s..."

The Pichu's electricity sparked off with resentment, as she shouted while wiggling her wand, "ENOUGH WITH THIS... IT'S ALREADY TOO LATE FOR THAT!"

The Gible ran off towards the Pokémon Center, as he replied while the Zorua gulped, "W- w- waaaahhhhhh!"

The Zorua sighed at the Gible, as he thought while the Pichu stomped towards him, "Boy oh boy, I kinda feel bad that he got hurt real badly... and even then the worse part is that she didn't even bother to accept that... Man, they really don't call her the Evil Vixen for nothing.

The Pichu grabbed the Zorua by the neck while her wand sparked, as she sternly grunted, "You better keep your little mouth of your's shut or else you're going to find yourself in the same place where that little sharky is now! Understand?"

The Zorua's sweaty palms clenched onto his tightening stomach, as he squealed in fright, "Y- Ye- Yes..."

The Pichu gently released her grip on the Zorua, as she muttered, "Fine... just don't get in my way or even bother messing with me then..."

She steamed off to her classroom where a Gardevoir gasped at the sight of her opening the door with such a huge force, as she said to her in shock, "Is e- everything okay? You look like you've been having a bad day or something..."

The Pichu ceased the wand's charge, as she held onto it with a firm grip and retorted, "What does it look like huh?! I've already been harassed by this blue sharkey guy that made fun of me just because of this outfit that I like to wear!"

The Gardevoir quickly got up from her cushioned seat and walked over to the Pichu, as she calmly replied, "Woah, woah! No need to get all irritated like that in this class, especially since you're so early! Here, why not just walk for a bit or perhaps take some breaths maybe? If you want, I could send you to the Principal if you want to talk to someone else other than me about this."

The Pichu sighed while resisting the urge to unleash a spell at the Gardevoir, as she took in some deep breaths. She quietly replied while glancing at the organized rows of desks and chairs, "N- no... I'd rather just talk to y- you here... no one else ever listens to me! You're the only one that actually takes c- consideration about what I say..."

A Chesnaught was standing in the middle of the room, punching a punching bag. A Bellossom was also in the room, writing some documents. She turned to look at the kids now entering. "Hey, Chesnaught! Some new kids are here!"
"Really?" Chesnaught said, catching the punching bag to stop it from moving. "Hey, folks! I'm the principal of this school - Chesnaught! Nice to meet you!"

Meanwhile, a Gallade knocked on the door to Gardevoir's room, not knowing what was going on. "Hey, sis? You here?"
(Gallade and Gardevoir are siblings BTW.)

Techno saw the pichu's meltdown. "Wow, talk about brutal." he muttered to himself. The pichu he saw had a wand. He only heard rumors about those actually existing. He looked up at the chesnaught. "I assume you must be the principal here, I am Techno the magnemite." He introduced himself.

Shenzi followed her new acquaintances to the Principal's office. Well, I might as well. This'll be my chance to learn more about the world we live in in general. And if I stick with these guys, I might make myself more useful. She thought to herself, as they walked through the door. Upon seeing her Magnemite colleague introduce themself, she dipped her head and did the same. "I am Shenzi the Poochyena."

Hiro Went Forward, He Said
"My Name's Hiro, Hiro Guam the Honedge!" He Did A Flip, And Blinked His One Eye.

(Yes, I Did Just make Him A Random Last name, Because I Want him To Be At Least A Bit More Formal.)

The Pichu gasped at the sound that came from the door, as the Gardevoir said, "It's okay there little Pichu... just try to relax alright? I think that you should go to the Principal to see the new people; I've heard that there's some new students, and one of them could be your friend!"

The Pichu opened the door and walked out of the classroom, as the Gardevoir said while holding the door open with an eased force of psychokinesis, "Well hello brother, so what brings you here?"

The Pichu walked towards the Principal's Office, as she saw a Mudkip also walking there too. She secretly kept a considerable distance from the Mudkip, as she went inside the Principal's Office after waiting for some brief seconds for the Mudkip to walk in. She was rather silent towards everyone else that was also in the Office, as she thought from the sight of the Honedge introducing himself, "Huh, what's this? A floating sword that talks? My oh my, maybe that teacher was right..."

She kept a tight grip on her wand, as the Mudkip was speechless towards everyone that introduced themselves. She discretely waved her wand to gather in some energy in case if the situation turned for the worst, as she kept a close eye on the Chestnaught that appeared to be the Principal to her scanning eyes.

"It's nice to meet you all!" Chesnaught said, letting out a hearty laugh. "I'm guessing it's because you folks want to join my school?"

"Here to deliver the stuff you asked for." Gallade said with a smile, holding out his bag. "All the teaching supplies you requested yesterday is here." Gallade walked in and put the bag down. "Who was that Pichu, by the way?"

"Yeah! I do the most, I guess.. Since... W-Well, uh... I'll tell you sometime about it.." Alex said, looking around the huge office. "Well, nice to meet you, principal Chesnaught. I'm... Uh... Alex Fox Ricus the.. uh.. Riolu, I guess."

(OOC: I like how I created this name with no inspiration whatsoever and that nobody in the RP question what a "fox" is)

Last edited:
The Pichu was still awfully quiet like the Mudkip that stood alongside her, as the Mudkip gave a hesitant nod towards the Chestnaught. He turned towards the Pichu that did not seem to respond to the Chestnaught's question, as he whispered to her, "H- hey... a- are... you... o- okay there? Y- you don't seem h- happy..."

The Pichu gave off a slight sigh, as she quietly replied, "N- no... I'm not o- okay... I- I've... been going through s- some s- st- stuff..."

The Mudkip gasped in shock from the trace amounts of malevolent aura that emitted from the wand, as he replied, "W- what stuff? A- and... y- you're w- wearing some nice outfit t- today..."

The Pichu quietly replied again while they both turned their attention towards the Riolu that just introduced himself, "I'll talk about it later... right now we gotta focus on what's right now." The Mudkip nodded at her, as she twinkled a wink at him.

{MEANWHILE, IN THE WINDY BARRENS..}

The Larvitar was making his way out of the hot, and windy, desert. It was a huge path, but he managed to survive the huge sandstorms that were happening. After he had made it out, he sighed deeply. "Ugh... I still feel guilty for not getting the Orb! Ugh... But, I'm already late for my class at the Expedition School... I only took the school just so that I could learn..." He arrived soonly after, and got inside of the hallways. He quietly got to his locker, and grabbed his stuff, before slowly looking inside of the doors of the Principal's Office, seeing some new students.

"My, my. So many people.. You'll surely enjoy it here!" The principal said, grinning. He quickly gave them all a pen and a paper. "Sign that, and give it to me. Then your able to join the school." Alex nodded, and took one of the pens and papers, and started to write everything down. He then returned it. "Alright, your good to go."

Shenzi set the paper down in the floor, and grabbed the pencil with her hew mouth gently. She then signed the paper, and handed it and the pen back to Mr. Chesnaught. "Is there anything else required, or are we good, now?"

"Not really. Your all good to go." Chesnaught explained. Alex chuckled, when Hiro said that. "Hey, you guys? I'll just go outside and check the hallways..." He said, after signing up. He went into the hallway, where he saw a Larvitar being bullied by a Sandslash and a Croagunk. "Hey, stop it, you two!" He shouted, sudden braveness coming through. His blood was boiling. He had been in this situation before. "And what? Your just a new kid, I guess. You have no SKILLS." The Croagunk said, clearly laughing hysterically. The young Riolu, who was just Level 6, and used Metal Sound, and then Bone Rush, to scare them off. They soon ran off. "Hey, y... You okay?" Alex asked to the Larvitar, who had just fallen down. "Wow.. You... Actually scared away a few of the biggest bullies in the school? You've got some skill. I owe you one. What's your name? Mine's Salazar." The Larvitar explained. "Well, I'm Alex, nice to meet you."

"That was easier than I thought it would be." Techno said. They picked up a pen and signed the form. "I'm done." They said. They asked the principal: "Have we missed any classes, and if we did, which ones did we miss?"

Hiro, After Signing Up To The School, Said
"I'm Gonna Go Follow Alex. Might As Well See the Rest of The School!" He Found Alex Quickly, Alongside A Larvitar, He Said "Alex! Who's The Other Kid?"

(OOC: Warning, A LOT of profanity involved!)

BIC:
The Pichu looked over at the Chestnaught, as she saw the Mudkip signing the paper and handing his paper and pen back to the Chestnaught. She quietly said to the Chestnaught while the Mudkip walked back to her, "I'm not new here, the teacher told me to come here to see them because w- well..."

The Mudkip quietly went outside of the Office, as the Pichu followed and noticed a Gengar that spoke smack to her and the Mudkip. The Gengar snickered and said in a derogatory tone, "Hah! You two must be fresh meat! Tell you what, if you give me 5,000 of that nice, shiny P... I'll let ya go for the toll!"

The Pichu retorted back as her staff brightly glew with intensified anger, "How about you fuck off before I put you out of your damn, miserable, little ghostly life?!"

The Gengar heartily laughed at the Pichu, as he said while making a silly face, "Aww, is the little baby magician angry now? Oh what is she gonna do, make me disappear or something? Ahahahahaha! Come look at this little dork that actually knows some big words, hahahahaha!"

The Pichu's wand emitted a purplish, baleful aura that shined fear towards the other Pokémon that laughed with the Gengar. The Pichu roared while pointing her wand towards the Gengar, "I'LL MAKE YOU DISAPPEAR YOU LITTLE FUCKER! DISAPPEAR FROM MY OWN EXISTENCE SO THAT I DON'T EVEN HAVE TO LOOK AT YOUR DAMN UGLY FACE AGAIN!"

The Gengar continued to laugh while the other Pokémon with him also laughed still, as the Pichu shook her wand with a huge motion! A huge ripple of energy came from the tip of the Pichu's wand, as the other Pokémons' laughter stopped the moment when the menacing wave of energy was headed straight for them; including the Gengar that giggled still.

Screams and panic filled the area, as there were loud footsteps that each scattered away from the emerging wave of energy as fast as they could. The Gengar was motionless on the floor after a few split seconds, as the Pichu said while smacking him with her left hand, "That's what you get you little fuck head! Don't you ever cross me again, you little damn imbecile!"

She steamed back to the office, as her face was red with exasperation! She yelled at the Chestnaught while her cheeks infuriatingly sparked, "WHERE'S THE TEACHER FOR THE BATTLE ARTS?! I'M ALREADY DONE! THESE LITTLE NITWITS ARE GETTING ON MY DAMN NERVES, AND THEY SURE AS HELL BROKE MY LAST FUCKING ONE!"

Gallade flinched, hearing the shouts. "You've gotta be kidding me... Gardevoir, is that the Pichu? We should probably get them to watch their mouth." Gallade headed out, walking up to her. "I'm the Battle Arts teacher, but first you need to calm down. Profanity's a no-no at this school."

The Pichu replied to the Gallade with a roaring scream, "CALM DOWN, WHAT IN THE WORLD DO YOU MEAN?! I'M CALMED UP TO THE SKIES OF THE DARKNESS HERE!"

She heard a masculine-like voice calling out to her with mockery, as it said, "Haha you little mouse! You missed me! Your aim sucks, you know that?"

The Pichu's rage surged throughout her tiny body, as she screeched at the Murkrow with outrage! She charged past the Gallade out of the Office, as she roared out at the Murkrow with a piercing, Tyrunt's shout! She screamed at the Murkrow that attempted to elude her, "GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE RUNT! I AM GOING TO TEACH YOU THE MEANING OF PAIN... STARTING WITH LESSON ONE, IT HURTS A LOT WITH LIGHTNING!"

The Murkrow gulped, as he hesitantly said while the Pichu's dark red eyes stared down at him, "U- umm... h- hey... I- I was joking? Come on, can't you take a j- joke?!"

Suddenly, the Murkrow was assaulted with an intense bolt of lightning that came from the Pichu's wand, as he cried, "Ahhhhhhhhh! Ow! Ow! Ow! Owie! That really dang hurts you know... i- I'll s- st- stop! P- please... y- y- you're n- n- not y- yo- your- yourself!"

The Pichu sternly yelled while his staff emitted a brightly glowing red light, "OH, I AM MYSELF ALRIGHT... I AM THE SELF THAT IS GOING TO GET MY RETRIBUTION BACK ON THAT LITTLE... BASTARDLY... MEDICHAM!"

The Murkrow quickly flew away from the Pichu that was starting to succumb to her insanity, as she started to tap into more of her Dark Magic. She carefully scanned around the hallway with her cardinal red eyes while noisily grunting with utmost fury, as it was as desolate as a ghost town the moment when the Murkrow hastily flew out of the window.

Gallade put his hand on the Pichu's shoulder. "Hey, hold on! That's not how we do things here! Now please, calm down. I need you to stop shouting and think rationally."

Hiro Saw The Chaos that The pichu Was Causing, And Said
"Hold On." he Hovered Over There, And said To the Pichu "you Really Need To Calm Down, I Know That Now That I've Said That, You're Gonna Attack Me. But I Can Take It."

The Pichu continued to scream like an infant that was having a serious meltdown, as there was a slight amount of heat starting to form on the wand. The Mudkip hesitantly came outside and saw the enraged Pichu that was steaming with extreme anger, as he said to the Gallade, "W- woah... what's with her... this is like that one Godzilla movie I saw back then."

The Pichu's cheeks loudly sparked from the excess electricity that she gathered over the course of her emotional breakdown, as she could not seem to even relax at the slightest. The Murkrow discreetly peeked through the window while keeping most of his body concealed from the out of control Pichu, as he thought, "Note to self... don't play jokes with the girl in the robe and hat with wand... or else well, yeah... I think that it'll be better for me to go to class right now."

"HEY, GARDEVOIR! MIGHT NEED SOME HELP HERE!" Gallade shouted. "Alright, Pichu. We've gotta get rid of that excess electricity. You see that rock right there? Hit it with your strongest electrical attack! Put all you energy into it!" Gallade air-punched towards the rock. He knew how to deal with electrical overcharge, but he wasn't a good guidance counselor. That was his sister's job.

The Pichu stomped towards the rock, as she screamed and unleashed a multitude of electrical bolts that went straight for the rock! She tightly held onto her staff while her body was discharging electricity like an overdrived machine, as she screeched at the rock with extreme rage! Her fur slightly puffed up from the significant amount of electricity that she discharged at the rock, though her cloak still concealed her fur.

Techno was flat out horrified about what happened. "The way that pichu acted was profane and immature." They muttered to themself, hoping that the wizard didn't hear. They were in literally in shock because the attacked scared them and activated their adrenaline. Sparks were flying everywhere from his magnets after the attack.

Salazar and Alex were just watching surprised to the Pichu. They both looked at each other afterwards, and Salazar shrugged. "But, according to my schedule... We have Exploring now! I don't wanna be late! See you in class!" Salazar exclaimed, quickly taking a run to it, to Class A4. "I guess I'm off like a shot too..." Alex said, heading to the same class.

"…and that's my class. Well, hope this worked out for you." Gallade said, heading out. Arriving at the class, he checked his updated schedule. "We've got some more classmates on the way, so we'll give them a few minutes to get here."

Techno followed the honedge. "We should be heading to class now though, apparently we have..." They were looking at the schedule. "I think exploring." The magnemite said. "That pichu back there, that was the most profane and immature response to a bully I've ever seen." They had a worried expression on their face.

"I've heard of that girl, she's the more experienced one when it comes to fighting and beating bullies.." Salazar whispered to Alex, so that the Pichu could not hear it. Soon after, Alex and Salazar sat down, inside of the classroom.

Soon after the Pichu was done discharging all of her electricity at the rock, she trembled about and fell on the floor much to the Mudkip's surprise. He rushed over to her and said in shock, "W- wha?! A- are you o- okay?!"

The Pichu groaned while attempting to get back on her feet, "N- N- N- Not... r- r- r- re- re- rea- really..."

The Mudkip helped the Pichu up, as he replied, "Umm, I think maybe you should go to the Nurse first, you don't look so good..."

The Pichu faintly said while sluggishly walking towards the classroom where the others are now, "I- I'll... b- b- b- be... f- f- f- fi- fine..."

The Mudkip hesitantly escorted her to the classroom as if she was the president, as he replied, "You sure? I've already seen what happened, but let's not talk about that... because you look quite tired and I don't know what could happen if someone were to you know... in that class?"

The Pichu sighed as she went into the classroom and replied, "T- they fired first... so it's their fault. I'm just firing back to protect myself from those little brats that think that they can pick on me!"

Suddenly, a surge of energy began to generate within the Pichu's body, as the Mudkip said in concern, "Okay... maybe we might need to work on temper control or something. I'm v- very c- concerned here..."

The Pichu stomped towards the back of the classroom, as she sat with the Mudkip while waiting for the teacher's instructions. The Pichu was oblivious to the other Pokémon that discoursed about her, as she kept a tight grip on her wand as usual. The Mudkip gulped at her menacing red eyes that glared over at the front, as he thought, "This isn't your normal meltdown that you see everyday... maybe I better take her to the Nurse right now... Or maybe not since she might be afraid of that place like I am... I just better hope it doesn't go like last time..."

Hiro went into The Classroom... He Decided To Go And Sit At The Back. As Him Being A Sword, He Would Most Likely be made Fun of if he Had Sat At The Front... he Looked around The Classroom, And Said
"Well, This Is Nice..."

While Alex and Salazar were waiting for the teacher to come any minute, Salazar pulled out his notebook, and started drawing the Orb. "Uhh.. What are you drawing?" Alex asked, to the Larvitar. "Huh? O-Oh! Nothing." He exclaimed, quickly pulling away his note book.

The Pichu's tail perked up to the sound of someone speaking towards her, as a Drillbur said while laughing, "Oh hello there you little dork. What's this now? You going over to a date with your boyfriend or something, no wait... I know! You're going out to get married!"

The Pichu gave off a quiet, angered growl at the Drillbur, as she got out of her seat and stomped towards him with increasing tension! The Drillbur heartily laughed and said in a ridiculing voice, "Dawwwww, what's this now huh? Is the little baby angry and needing a little- AHHHHH!"

Suddenly, he was interrupted from finishing his sentence, as the Pichu grabbed him by the neck and snarled in a fit of vexation after pinning him down on the ground with huge effort, "RAAAUUGGGHH... shut up you little runt! I've had enough of this, I THINK THAT IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO PAY AFTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE IN THE PAST!"

The Drillbur struggled to break free from the Pichu's feeble grip, as he was already exhausted after some strenuous sprinting to the classroom earlier. The Drillbur replied while tears rained down his eyes, "I- I- I- I'm... S- S..."

The Pichu interrupted and said with sulkiness, "Too late for that... you've relentlessly picked on me with your friends three times... THREE DANG TIMES I TELL YOU!" The Drillbur sobbed and placed his claws over his teary eyes in an attempt to conceal his tears. The Pichu continued to hold down the Drillbur with extreme resentment, as her dark, scarlet red eyes glared down at his gloomy face.

A Furret could be seen sitting in a desk with a Ledian that was one row above the Mudkip, as the Furret whispered to the Ledian with hesitance, "Boy oh boy... that Pichu's sure had a bad day. First it was icing down a Gible, then darkening up the Gengar, and then... well holding down a Drillbur like he's some sort of dog..."

The Ledian sighed and quietly replied, "Yeah, well... she's been acting like this lately, I don't understand what's with her. I think that it would probably be a good idea to call up the Nurse or something." The Mudkip nodded after hearing the Ledian, as he silently sat in his seat as quiet as a church mouse while gulping at the Pichu that was holding the Drillbur down.

Gallade ran over to the Pichu and the Drillbur, pulling the two apart. "Stop this - both of you! Drillbur, you know you can't pick on people like that. That's just mean. And Pichu, you can't respond to things like this with violence! I'll let the two of you off THIS ONCE with just a warning, but I'd like both of you to report to Ms. Gardevoir after school for some counseling."