• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Discussion

Uh... if it’s too late to join, than I guess I’m unlucky? I haven’t seen a good PMD RP recently, so...

Name: Frosty
Nickname: No applicable nickname
Species: Cryogonal
Ability: Levitate
Appearance: Slightly bigger than most of his kind, and his eyes change color based on mood
Personality: Fun, childish, and caring of others. He prefers to be with younger Pokémon and likes to meet new people, but understands when work needs to be done
Role: Defensive Support/Wall. I don’t mean tank. His move set allows for his team to gain defensive stats and he’s able to take a lot of damage, more like a brick wall than a tanky Pokémon. So, yes, I guess he is a tank, but he also helps with others defensive support.
Moveset: Acid Armor, Light Screen, Reflect, Recover, Ice Beam
Background: Just your average ice type that wanted to move away from the icy areas. Has a reputation for being more of a “tank your attacks” to win Pokémon. He’s very reckless but dangerous when he’s pissed.

If I’m accepted, maybe he could have just made it to the village? Eh, just tell me how I should enter if you accept me.
Sounds good he’s accepted, he can just approach the guild if you would like.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Folks.

I do believe that I need to remind you of our global rules.

Forums are not chat rooms. One or two word posts are NOT acceptable, and are practically SPAM. While our rules don't explicitly forbid double posting in RP discussion threads, you still shouldn't double-post all willy nilly. This option was left there so people could bump discussion threads with relevant new information, NOT to be abused for any other reasons. You have edit buttons. USE THEM.

Also no telepathic brain invasions into other people's character without these people's permission, either. That's autoing and that's unacceptable.

Should I wait or go ahead and think of how Colin can approach, if not I'll just think up an expedition/quest.
Colin can approach now if you want, honestly it’s just whatever you think is best for your character. Though if he doesn’t come now the guild will not be open for awhile

@ThatJustin’sASpy! So just because it’s called the blaze continent doesn’t mean it’s super hot all the time. Just like how the water Continent in Super mystery dungeon isn’t flooded, it’s more names than actual descriptions. Also the trees that are on fire is only in one specific part of the Blaze Continent, not all over.

Figured I'd try and make a quest of my own.

A pair of nickers!
Description: On his way back to the Rustling village, Mr Gengar was jumped by a pair of hooded figures who stole a valuable pocket watch that belonged to his great great grandfather and take off into the Whistling Woods. Due to how busy he is, he doesn't have time to look for it himself, but will pay handsomely to whomever retrieves and returns his family's pocket watch.
Client: Mr Gengar
Objective: Find and return the pocket watch.
Difficulty: C?
Reward: 2,500 Pokébucks

I don't plan to say who the hooded figures are yet, but if you wanna know beforehand @Mango137, I can PM you wand we can talk about whom they are.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
@Mango137 so I just looked up the map from PMSD to check to see if there was a Ice Continent, and it turns out there’s not! While it is a whole continent and not just a dungeon, I have cool dungeon ideas for it, so... could we create an Ice Continent?

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Okay, I’m confused...
@Mango137 when you wrote the mission assignment post, I noticed that I was supposed to be going with Hitari and Tate to rescue Mango. I know you said Tate’s RPer, Liminiris was going to drop, and I know that Tiara is now going with us, but did I miss or misread something, because in Crystal’s post, it said they were headed out with Jay and Tiara and I wasn’t aware that this Jay person was coming along? And folks, when I point things out from certain people, I DONT mean to sound mean, malicious, or rude. I was just confused, no harm done.

Okay, I’m confused...
@Mango137 when you wrote the mission assignment post, I noticed that I was supposed to be going with Hitari and Tate to rescue Mango. I know you said Tate’s RPer, Liminiris was going to drop, and I know that Tiara is now going with us, but did I miss or misread something, because in Crystal’s post, it said they were headed out with Jay and Tiara and I wasn’t aware that this Jay person was coming along? And folks, when I point things out from certain people, I DONT mean to sound mean, malicious, or rude. I was just confused, no harm done.
That’s my bad, I’m forgetting to mention characters with how many there are, frosty is going with her and Hitari

Crystal was mistaken Jay is with eve