• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Discussion

I know I said that I wouldn't make another character but I just want to now
also there's a distinct lack of ice types
Name: Yosuke
Nickname:
Species: Spheal
Ability: Ice Body
Appearance: No
Personality: Likes to cook, calm cool and collected, chill and is rational but he's a bit shy and quiet. Also he can actually cook
Role: Sniper and Chef
Moveset: Signal Beam, Aurora Beam, Water Pulse, Hidden Power
Background: He used to be a part of a guild but the guild ran down and eventually too many members quit. Nobody did any jobs and the guild lost funding.

Last edited:
I know I said that I wouldn't make another character but I just want to now
also there's a distinct lack of ice types
Name: Yosuke
Nickname:
Species: Vanilite
Ability: Snow Cloak
Appearance: No
Personality: Likes to cook, calm cool and collected, chill and is rational but he's a bit shy and quiet. Also he can actually cook
Role: Sniper and Chef
Moveset: Ice Shard, Water Pulse, Mirror Shot, Icicle Spear
Background: He used to be a part of a guild but the guild ran down and eventually too many members quit. Nobody did any jobs and the guild lost funding.
Yay a chef! Accepted

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I've created another dungeon and an expedition to go along with it. The request could probably wait a bit, due to it being more difficult.
Hidden Hollow is a cavernous dungeon. It gives off an ominous and threatening vibe, with very little light. The Pokemon tend to be a bit territorial here. It is home to mostly unevolved Dark types, with some Normal types mixed in.

Description: Every day, Mightyena and his friends wait outside my burrow in Hidden Hollow and bully me when I come out. I'm not very strong, so could you teach them a lesson for me?
Client: Sentret
Objective: Take down Mightyena and crew
Difficulty: C
Reward: 2250 Poke + ???

If you want eve and Tiara together I can make it happen, I just thought it might be boring for you to only participate in one expedition.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Uh... if it’s too late to join, than I guess I’m unlucky? I haven’t seen a good PMD RP recently, so...

Name: Frosty
Nickname: No applicable nickname
Species: Cryogonal
Ability: Levitate
Appearance: Slightly bigger than most of his kind, and his eyes change color based on mood
Personality: Fun, childish, and caring of others. He prefers to be with younger Pokémon and likes to meet new people, but understands when work needs to be done
Role: Defensive Support/Wall. I don’t mean tank. His move set allows for his team to gain defensive stats and he’s able to take a lot of damage, more like a brick wall than a tanky Pokémon. So, yes, I guess he is a tank, but he also helps with others defensive support.
Moveset: Acid Armor, Light Screen, Reflect, Recover, Ice Beam
Background: Just your average ice type that wanted to move away from the icy areas. Has a reputation for being more of a “tank your attacks” to win Pokémon. He’s very reckless but dangerous when he’s pissed.

If I’m accepted, maybe he could have just made it to the village? Eh, just tell me how I should enter if you accept me.