• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Discussion

Yeah it seems great, I’m just having a bit of trouble writing it. It’s one thing to simply participate in a set rp but it’s another to come up with the story. I like this rp too and would like to get it running as soon as possible, but I’ve been busy and just don’t have the time to write out a formate. If you want you can lead a mini adventure without my characters until I am able to be more active since I hate holding everyone up.

So, now that we are free of the RP Creator's grasp (kidding), does everyone want to continue with the mini adventure with the huge criminal(if anyone wants to continue)? But before that I think we should do 3 or 4 more quests...(sorry, the nagger in me has awakened again)

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
We could open it up again, but only allow in people that are tagged by us three. That way, we know most of the people within the RP have decent writing skills.

Um...
I only just saw this.
Is there any chance you'll... let a fourth Poketeer come back?
I literally have been DYING to RP with Nora and your characters again, so you could say that I am dead, I am dead Rose Quartz!

Last edited:
Um, it has been a little over a week and I was thinking if we could start it again now.
Sorry, I want to RP with Nora again so much that I've transformed into Naggy McNaggerson.