• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Discussion

It’s like saying ‘guys’ to a group of people, they could be girls but you still say it. Person is probably just the term they used for an unspecified Pokémon.

It’s like saying ‘guys’ to a group of people, they could be girls but you still say it. Person is probably just the term they used for an unspecified Pokémon.
I know, I’ve almost made the same mistake a couple of times but person directly relates to human so it’s not aloud. Whereas guys relates to a group of males. I’m not upset about it or anything, I’d just prefer to avoid words like that to make it seem more authentic.

Doesn't it seem a bit early for Sol to evolve?
That’s the point! He didn’t want it. But also with how much the guild is growing from people who wanna join we’re gonna have to start harder quests and need strong members to do them.

Does that list of people include me?
Not particularly, though you can always post if you want. I’m mostly waiting for Jay and Eve

@RenzFlintrock also feel free to introduce lily whenever!

@TheWanderer it looks like we’re waiting on you.

@EeviumZ if he doesn’t answer in a couple of hours feel free to move on without him

Sorry if I seem strict but I don’t want to risk the thread dying just because a couple people are gone

Um, so.... are we waiting for someone? Or is this RP officially dead? I'm asking just so I know if I can erase "POKÉMON MYSTERY DUNGEON RP" from my agenda...

Hm... I think I've got an idea.
I think maybe after a few missions, maybe a huge criminal would hear about our succesful missions, and he's gonna freak out.
Then, he'll kidnap all of us and break us apart into teams of three or two(I think the teams should be made of Pokémon who haven't really interacted). Then, we'll start making up plans, schemes and all of that.
Maybe it's a bad idea, but I think it's interesting and a good way of making all of The Pokémon friends.