1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Discussion

Discussion in 'Pokémon Role Play Discussion' started by Mango137, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Mango137

Mango137 Previously Lewish37

@Crystal1302 Yes Frosty has a badge. Also Sol is the only one able to trigger other badges.

@Clunpsy You said Gorem asked a “person” so you gotta change that. Also it’s called an exploration guild, per the PMD games

2. It’s like saying ‘guys’ to a group of people, they could be girls but you still say it. Person is probably just the term they used for an unspecified Pokémon.

3. Mango137

I know, I’ve almost made the same mistake a couple of times but person directly relates to human so it’s not aloud. Whereas guys relates to a group of males. I’m not upset about it or anything, I’d just prefer to avoid words like that to make it seem more authentic.

RenzFlintrock likes this.
  4. Also, idk if you saw it earlier, but what are your thoughts on the expedition I made?

5. Mango137

I’ll incorporate in eventually

Red Gallade likes this.
  6. The second dungeon that I made (Hidden Hollow) might be good for expeditions if anyone wants to use it.

Mango137 likes this.
  7. Speaking of which, I don't think you added it with the other dungeons yet.

Mango137 likes this.
  8. Mango137

Yeah because it didn’t have specific Pokémon

9. Houndour, Zigzagoon, Sneasel, Poochyena, Sandile, and Sableye.

Mango137 likes this.
  10. Mango137

Alright I just finished adding it

11. Mango137

We’re waiting for a couple of people...

12. Does that list of people include me?

13. Doesn't it seem a bit early for Sol to evolve?

14. Mango137

That’s the point! He didn’t want it. But also with how much the guild is growing from people who wanna join we’re gonna have to start harder quests and need strong members to do them.

Not particularly, though you can always post if you want. I’m mostly waiting for Jay and Eve

@RenzFlintrock also feel free to introduce lily whenever!

15. I’m waiting on Jay. Eve already knocked the lyrics off the branch.

Mango137 likes this.
  16. Mango137

@TheWanderer it looks like we’re waiting on you.

@EeviumZ if he doesn’t answer in a couple of hours feel free to move on without him

Sorry if I seem strict but I don’t want to risk the thread dying just because a couple people are gone

17. Sorry about that! I've been a bit pressed for time lately, and hadn't gotten around to posting until just a bit ago.

Mango137 likes this.
  18. Question. Kirlia's evolve at level 30 and that's also the level where they learn Psychic. Should Hitari evolve soon?

19. Mango137

Ultimately your decision. If you think your character is mature enough then do it. If you want more time to develop then don’t.

20. I'm going to be very busy for the next few days, so I'm probably not going to be able to post for a bit. Sorry guys, but I will be back.

Mango137 likes this.
  21. Sorry for the inactivity and short post, I was offline for a few days... and I’m still just a little crunched for time. But now I got him to sleep.

Mango137 likes this.
  22. Mango137

@EeviumZ us there any chance your alerts aren’t working again? I’ve been waiting for you

23. No, I've been away again. I'm back home now so I won't be as inactive. My apologies.

Mango137 likes this.
  24. Um, so.... are we waiting for someone? Or is this RP officially dead? I'm asking just so I know if I can erase "POKÉMON MYSTERY DUNGEON RP" from my agenda...

25. Should I just have Colin wake up?

26. Mango137

Since participation went down I figured it died. Who here is interested in continuing?

Clunpsy likes this.
  27. I am. Count me in.

Clunpsy, Tudor21G and Mango137 like this.
  28. I really enjoyed this. I want to keep it going.

29. I want to keep going! I really like the story and characters!

Clunpsy, RenzFlintrock and Mango137 like this.
  30. Mango137

Ok so before I post I need to know everyone who is planning on continuing so I know how many expeditions to pick up and how to assign teams.

Clunpsy and RenzFlintrock like this.
  31. I can continue as well, although I regrert using Char only because he is really hard to get to work with the group and stay true to his character.

Clunpsy and Mango137 like this.
  32. Mango137

You can always use lily

Clunpsy and RenzFlintrock like this.
  33. I can bring her in as well, I just don’t have the exact way figured out yet. I don’t wanna abondon Char though, he’s my second favorite Pokémon OC I’ve made.

34. Sooooooo....
    Are we gonna continue the RP ooooor...

35. Mango137

Yeah I’m just busy right now with classes and everything, I’ll try to start it up again.

Clunpsy and Tudor21G like this.
  36. I'm continuing.

37. Mango137

Sorry guys, I’ve been trying to come up with ideas for a bigger story to move things along (otherwise I fear it will get repetitive), but I keep drawing blanks. Let me know if you have any ideas for a story.

Clunpsy, RenzFlintrock and Tudor21G like this.
  38. Hm... I think I've got an idea.
    I think maybe after a few missions, maybe a huge criminal would hear about our succesful missions, and he's gonna freak out.
    Then, he'll kidnap all of us and break us apart into teams of three or two(I think the teams should be made of Pokémon who haven't really interacted). Then, we'll start making up plans, schemes and all of that.
    Maybe it's a bad idea, but I think it's interesting and a good way of making all of The Pokémon friends.

39. I really enjoy Tudor's idea, it sounds like a great way to advance the plot.

Mango137, Tudor21G and RenzFlintrock like this.
  40. So @Mango137 , do you like the idea?
    I know I keep nagging and annoying everyone, but I really like this thread, it has a place in my small, phone charger-shaped heart.
    But basically, I just want to know if my idea has the "THREAD CREATOR SEAL OF APPROVAL".

Mango137, RenzFlintrock and Clunpsy like this.