• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Life RP

"I must say that Arista has impressed me", said Arrow with a huge, evil smile in his face. "I have to say that the Persian didn't do bad at all neither..." Said, looking to the berries and the other things the Persian brought. "Well, there's one fact: only one Pokemon achieved the two tasks they had." He looked at Nenjja. "Are you thinking the same as I, don't you?"
Ax started to think... "Well... Maybe I could try to... Cook." Cooking was one of that things that Ax didn't know how to do. He tried several times, but... he wasn't pretty good at it. "Maybe something hot... A soup?" He saw the berries. Maybe they were not edible because they were frozen, but they may be useful for the soup. "I will need some more berries and maybe some herbs"

"Heh... I haven't seen you cook yet, honey! Could be interesting!" Targa said, smiling at Ax, while trying to stay warm. She walked over and grabbed some non-frozen berries and herbs. "I bet these will do!" She said, smiling at Ax, and walking back to the cave.

Arista waited for Nenjja to reply. She watched with a sly smile.

"I would like to experience cooking." Twiggy remarked. he smiled, trying to give his brother hope.

Violet was back,"How's it going?"She asked Targa and Ax,she went back outside to the snow to watch it fall.

Aura went back to the cave,"Do you want me to take these?"She asked with one of her paw on one of the berries with her eyebrow raised.

Before entering the cave again, Ax took some branches that fell from a tree due to the snow. Once he entered, Ax punched one of the stalagmite and broke it. Then, he punched the base of it and made a big hole in it. "We can use this as a cauldron... more or less". Then, he asked for another things: "I'll need water too, and... Some fire. Well, I suppose this won't be a problem". Said looking to Violet. Meanwhile, he started scratching the berries using scratch (obviously).
Arrow laughed. "Well, I think we have a winner: Arista. Sorry, Aura, nothing personal. Rest a little now; we'll start "hiring" minions as fast as we are all of us ready". He approached Arista and whispered. "You can have the free room in the second floor".

Aura slumped out of the cave not happy with herself,then she thought of something,"I will catch that Grotle for you!"She said with a slick smile.

Violet looked back and started helping him by gathering things.She gathered rocks and wood for him.

Last edited:
Arrow opened his eyes and approached Aura: "Really? Let's see if you can do it. It's tough, and I am sure that his friends will not allow it neither. You can go and try, but, at this moment, if something happens to you, we are not responsible of nothing and we will not help you in case you need it. It is dangerous and I will not allow that one of us may... Fall" Arrow stood angry. He wanted to take his revenge too, but the condition of his army was quite bad and poor.

With a snap of the paws, Arista was gone. She landed in her empty room. "Hm. Dull." Arista muttered. She snapped her paws. Commander gear. Then some personal items. She snapped her paws again. Gone. She wanted to cause some mischif.

Twiggy stood. "I'm going for a walk." He said. "See ya guys later." He walked out of the cave. Arista appeared on the top of Ax's cave. She watched Twiggy leave the cave. "I will capture that brat." She whispered. "Feeling of being watched..." Twiggy muttered.

Ax stayed inside of the cave. "Ok, bro, but don't go too far... It's cold outside and... We don't want anyone to get a cold!" Said while Ax continued slicing the berries. Some of them were still frozen and needed to be heated up before; others were edible. "Oh, and please... Bring water with you too! We'll need it for the soup".

"I'll catch him first."She said looking around to see if anyone was watching no one was,so she tackled him trying to get her victory.

"I'll help!"She said to Ax,she grabbed some berries out of her treehouse and started using a sharp piece of bark to cut with.

Twiggy grunted. He shook the pokemon off. He found some water. He grabbed a close bucket. He dipped in in the water. He started to head back. Afyer all, his brother said not to go to far. Twiggy arrived in the cave. He dropped the bucket.

Arista watched at Aura's weak attempt to catch the Grotle. "Ahuhuhu~" she giggled.

Aura slapped Arista,"Shut up."She said looking at her angrily.She glared at Arista and slapped her again.She then went back to her cave.

Gorge was listening.He got a bucket and went down to were Twiggy was,he dipped the bucket in the water and headed back to the cave.

Cale was walking to his tree, and noticed a bump covered in snow. "What the?" He said as he uncovered snow off the figure. "Corey!" He yelled, Cale and Grovyle carried him in the tree. Cale checked his pulse and heartbeat. Noibat heard the battle of E.Z. "Noi?!" She said to Cale. "Later, we gotta help Corey." Cale said, then Growlithe used flamethrower under the bed Corey was using. Epiny watched the battle from a distance. "Should I he- no, this isn't my fight." She thought as she inched forward. She decided she would get Cale if things got too bad.

"Well... Just a soup of berries and some herbs, I guess... Don't expect too much. Anyways, thanks for bringing the water, Twiggy". Ax said while he added to the cauldron the water, the sliced berries and some herbs, hoping that the last ones would improve the taste and the quality of the soup. Now, only some fire was needed. "Violet, would you be so kind?"
Tiberius was flying to Ax and Targa's cave when he noticed that there was an Eevee near of it. He landed in a branch and said: "Hello? Are you looking for something?"

"Of corse!"She said and made a fire,she started cutting the berries for Ax again.She than gave the cut up berries to Ax.

Last edited:
Epiny turned to the Pokemon in the tree. "Huh, no im fine." She said politely. "You must be Tiberius, I've seen you around the forest."
Flare used steel wing on a tree cutting it in half. "Ugh, not good enough!" He roared, and tried again. He noticed a Salazzle and confronted it. "What are you doing on my territory!" He growled.

Aura noticed the charizard."Oh hello."She said blankly,she walked over to the Arrow and said,"There's a charizard yelling at us."She looked at Arrow like he was crazy.

"Alright... Time to cook!" Ax added the herbs and the berries Violet and him cut before. "Well... Now it's time to stir it up". He went outside for a moment, took a branch that had fallen from a tree and entered again. Then, he started to stir up the soup for several minutes. When the soup started to boil, he took a small bowl and waited a little until it was less hotter. He continued stirring the soup occasionally. He took the bowl and tasted it... "Well... This should do... At least, for keeping us warm too". He took other bowls and put served soup on the bowls. "Here you have", said Ax, giving one bowl to all the Pokemon in the cave.
Tiberius blushed a little. "He he he he... It looks like I am better known than what I thought". Tiberius jumped and approached to Epiny. "I don't know you... What's your name? Asked interested.
Arrow listened to Aura."Argh... The better one wants to organize everything to attack, the more disadvantages appear... Ok... Nenjja is there, isn't she? Arista! We need you now! Now, both of you...Follow me". Arrow said while he almost was going out of the cave. He reached the point where Nenjja and the Charizard were. "Hey! Haven't your parents told you to show a little respect to the other Pokemon?!"

Arista teleported to Arrow. "Yeah boss? What is it?" She asked Arrow. she saw the Charizard. "Hm. What a brute." She muttered.

Twiggy took a sip of his soup. "This is great Ax! I never knew you could cook this good!" He said. He had a smile inplanted on his face.

Gorge and Violet tasted the soup,"This is really good Ax!"Said Gorge taking more sips of it."Yea!This is really good!"Violet remarked.

Aura followed Arrow's lead,"Yes boss?"She said to Arrow seriously.

"I'm out numbered, these guys look like an evil combination" Flare thought to himself. "I'm sorry, I don't have a good way with new people." He muttered, then he noticed a horde of Pidgeys near, and used flamethrower. "Dumb cowards!" He yelled as they flew off.
"Epiny's the name!" She said, she thought she would make good friends with Tiberius. Epiny then started a conversation, and mentioned her missing necklace piece.
Tyler and Ally were walking towards the cave, they had brought a meal of berries and other foods. "He-hello?" Tyler said as he walked up to Ax's and Targa's cave.

Ax tasted it too... "Well... Maybe you are right. This isn't as bad as I thought that it would be". Ax continued drinking it. When he finished, he looked again to the cauldron. "We may got some soup for another day too". Then, he heard someone. Ax turned around and saw a Tyrunt and a Deino there. Ax was excited for seeing other Dragons around the Forest. "Oh, hi! I'm Ax, and this is my family", said impatiently, looking happy.
"A... Lost piece? Sorry, but I haven't seen around here. I have a very good view; I'm pretty sure that I would have noticed something. Sorry for not helping too much with the information". Said Tiberius, looking worried.
Arrow laughed quietly. I don't know if he is just trying to avoid a fight with us or not... He led his right wing into his chest. He touched something... Nobody knew that he had something under the frontal part of his hood. Then, he looked the Charizard using Flamethrower. I am pretty sure that having another ally will not hinder us neither. And it's true that I wouldn't want to have a fire Pokemon as my enemy. "Hey, you wanna have fight? Become stronger? Let's make a deal... I am looking for other Pokemon that can fulfill my expectations and... That can help me leading this forest. If you help us taking revenge of some insurgents, you'll fight against them and become stronger and we'll help you protect your territory too. What do you say?"

Aura looked at Arrow,she had no idea what to do.She looked back at Arista and glared.

Violet loved the soup Ax made.She wondered if she could cook like he did.She took a few more sips until the soup was all gone.

"If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you won't get, I'm not wasting my time fighting someone I know I will win against, you are better off with me than without!" Flare said, wanting to join the group.
Cale was still trying to help Corey recover for all the days he had been stuck in the snow. "What's that noise?" He said as he went to his balcony. Cale saw some Pokemon he recognized, and a Charizard. "Those guys belong to E.Z." Noibat said to herself. Noibat went to Ax and Targa's cave to warn them that there we're enemies near by.
"Well if you see it, can you return it?" Epiny said, then saw Noibat flying by, and her trainer following behind. "I think something's wrong, we should follow and see what's up!" Epiny told Tiberius.
"I'd like to say I'm sorry" Tyler said to Targa. Then Noibat entered the cave. "Arrow and the others are around the area!" Noibat called to the Pokemon in the cave.

"Ahuhu~ Does someone not want a grass type? You can fight me sweetie~ But i'm pretty tough." Arista said. She cracked her knuckles. she smirked. "But make it snappy. I have more torturing to do!"

"Stop Arista". He said firmly as he approached Flame. "I like your guts" Said Arrow smiling. "If you want to join us... First, you may show us what you are truly made of. Not too far from here, there's a cave where those insurgents live. There should be a Fraxure, a Gabite, a Grotle and a Pichu... At least that's what we know for sure. You may kidnap the Pichu and bring it here. Don't worry, I'll stay here and protect your territory if you want". Arrow prepared his bow in some seconds, took an arrow and threw it into an apple that lied in a distant tree. "And don't worry for me... You may have some tactical advantage with your fire, but I don't call me "Arrow" for nothing". He went to the rest of his group and whispered them "Let's start with our original plan too; Aura, you'll stay with me here protecting his territory; Nenjja, I know that your species can be pretty... Persuasive. Why don't you convince other Pokemon to join our cause and form an army?; And Arista... Follow the Charizard. Don't act unless it is strictly necessary; I want to know how strong he is".
Tiberius agreed. He started to fly behind the Noibat. "Ok, just try to follow me; if somebody needs help, then, we'll help too". Said Tiberius while he started to fly again
"Wait... You know each other?" Ax said impressed, but his face changed completely when he heard the Noibat. "That... That Decidueye? He has friends? So quickly?! Well... We are stronger now, nothing can go bad... No?"
Tiberius waited for Epiny in a branch, just in front of Ax and Targa's cave.

"Okay, Boss~" Arista said. She got ready to follow the Charizard.

"What?! Friends already? Ugh... I'm still tired." Twiggy muttered. He looked around. He didn't see Stocked. He saw a note though. It said "Going for a walk! See y'all later! -Stocked". "Oh no." Twiggy muttered.

"Okay, I'll capture this requested Pokemon" he said, and flew towards the cave. He used steel wing on the Pokemon in front of the cave, and landed at the entrance. "There it is!" Flare ran up to the Pichu. "No!" Noibat yelled and used tackle. It barely did anything. "You little runt!" Flare said and started beating Noibat to a pulp. Cale was sending out his Pokemon to help.
"Tiberius, we need to help!" Epiny said. Luxio used thunder fang on Flare. "That's my best friend you're hurting!" Luxio hissed. Flare threw Noibat to the cave walls. Grovyle joined Luxio, and Cale's other Pokemon were fighting the Pokemon behind Flare.

"And who is this? And why is he attacking us? Never mind... We are a family and we will not surrender. After all... We are majority" Ax started to attack too. he ran to the Charizard and used Dragon Claw.
Tiberius stood there for a moment. "Yeah sure..." Charizard was a big rival for such a small Pokemon like Tiberius was; but he didn't want to look like a coward. He saw several Pokemon there fighting too, so he used slash.
Arrow stayed silent. His eyes said everything. "Go ahead... This is too lonely right now. I don't think that is necessary helping me?"

Aura ran up to the charizard."Is it okay if I help you?"She asked using an attack move."Hmmmm.....I will have you and you!"She said slyly pointing to Twiggy and Gorge.And used a other attack move on them.

Flare started firing attacks as fast as lighting. Luxio and Grovyle dodged all of them, their training with Cale had paid off. Epiny used swift, a lot of Pokemon were attacking Flare.
Hit by hit, Flare's health was slowly dropping. "Arrrgh, IVE HAD IT WITH YOU IDIOTS!" Flare roared loudly. He used outrage and set the cave and the trees around the cave. Grovyle started to evolve. "F-fire!" Cale yelled, he started to shake in fear. Flare grabbed the Pichu and flew away. Cale and his Pokemon started to evacuate, Luxio put Noibat on her, and ran out. "The fire is too big, everyone needs to leave the cave!" Cale called. Sceptile remembered one of Corey's Pokemon was a water type.

"LET GO OF ME! TWIGGY HELP!" Stocked shouted. You could hear the fear in her voice. Twiggy dodged the attack thrown by Aura. "I don't stand a chance against that Charizard. Someone else needs to!" Twiggy shouted.

Aura took the lucario to herself.She used an attack move at Twiggy.Violet used blaze but Aura just doged it,"Do you think I would not dodge that brat?" she asked the torracat and used a move on her.She used a different attack move on Twiggy again.She than grabbed Twiggy as tightly as she could.She than tied up the lucario and grotle together and went back to her cave to show the sazzle and Arrow.

Ax got hurt by one of the attacks of the Charizard. Then, he saw how his cave and the surroundings were devoured by the fire and the flames. "Oh... I know it's cold here, but this is TOO MUCH!" Commented Ax, trying to keep his good mood, between coughs. Then, he saw like Twiggy, Stocked and George were taken away by the attackers. "Oh no... Not again..." Ax started to follow them, but he didn't even reached the exit of the cave. He had inspired too much smoke, and he got unconscious, lying on the ground, between the flames, as he saw how those Pokemon took away his family and friends, blurred, and then, he closed his eyes.
"*Cough* *Cough* We should go *cough* out of here quickly", Tiberius said, ignoring what the other Pokemon were doing. The smoke was too dense to see something. He put his bandana over his beak, trying to avoid inhaling more smoke. He managed to jump and fly towards the sky, as high as he could until he went out of that hell. Then he looked around, and saw the lake where he lived next to. He went there. "We are needing Water Pokemon NOW!", He said, angrily, trying to impose over the confused Pokemon that were there.
Arrow stood in Flare's territory. He saw Flare, Aura and (OCC: I suppose that Arista too) coming back again. Then, he saw the prizes: the Grotle, the Pichu and the Lucario. He noticed that there was smoke in the forest too. "He, he, he..." Laughed malignantly. "I see you are cruel... I like that. Now, go to the cave and put them right back in the jail; and Flare... You are welcome to our group. I see that my intuition didn't fail me this time neither" Ha, as always...Arrow went to the cave too, accompanying the others. Arrow's cave was relatively close to Flare's territory, almost in the top of small mountain. Still, they were pretty separated, enough to not raise suspicious. Once the prisoners were in that room with bars, he approached them, yet standing outside of the jail. "Now, behave yourselves, or all of you may end bad." He regressed until were his friends were. "Arista, shall you look after these ones? I am planning something with Nenjja and Flare". He talked to Aura then. "You... Talk to other Pokemon in the area; tell them to be tomorrow, during the sunrise, in Flare's territory (if he doesn't mind... This cave may be a little small for that)". Then, he talked with Nenjja and Flare. "You can rest now, the sunrise of tomorrow will be the moment when you will shine". Before going to his room again, he turned his head, looking to the prisoners, especially the Grotle. He smiled slightly again, and then, he retired to his room.

Arista had set up watch. She heard something. It didn't sound like anyone she knew. She went to investigate. Stocked took her opportunnity. She saw the Bars were a little... far apart. She squeezed through the bars. She ran over to the keys. "Stocked!" Twiggy said. "Shhh!" Stocked whispered. Stocked unlocked Twiggy and Gorge's cages. Twiggy and Stocked tiptoed toward the door. Arista started to head back. She saw Stocked and Twiggy out of their cages. "Oh, how'd you two get out? Heh heh..." Arista mumbled.

Aura noticed them."And were are going??"She asked the three,"Well.....ANYWHERE YOU BRATS ARE GOING I WON'T ALOW IT!!!!!!"She said trying to surprise them."Arista....I need your help."She said raising one eye brow.

It was dark in the night, and the sunrise was getting pretty near. Tiberius came back to the burning forest with some help. Not too much really, just a Buizel, a couple of Mudkips, a Simipour and an Azumarill. The fire was starting to spread quickly. "We have no time, just... Use Water Gun or... Any Water Move. But DO IT NOW!" Tiberius said angrily. He was nervous and it was obvious at that moment. He flied and used Whirlwind, truing to contain the fire in that part of the forest. They were doing as much as they could, but the fire was still spreading, quite fast. "Oh... What can we do? We are not enough!!" Tiberius said, worried.
Arrow was sleepy, but he woke up again when he heard some Pokemon in the main hall of the cave shouting. "Eh?!... I can't even sleep properly in my own home..." He went out silently of his room and saw the prisoners escaping. Fools... He thought as he prepared his bow and some arrows without being noticed. He used Spirit Shackle on the Lucario and the Pichu. The arrows, imbued with the ghost attack, crossed the Pokemon and landed in their shadow. They looked absent, just temporarily. "You cannot escape now!" Arrow said as he stared the scene from the second floor. "Now! Attack the Grotle! Maybe the cannot escape, but they can attack you. We only have one minute until they recover the consciousness." He started watching the Grotle" He is our very special guest in our show... Capture him now, because if he escapes, I promise that one of you will take his place" Added angrily, as he came back to his room. "I know you will not disappoint me; I think you two can with him. I am coming back to my room now again... Let's see if I can sleep a little now"
Then, he closed the doors when he entered again.

Last edited: