• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Life RP

"Well... We'll see how efficient they are in another moment... While they do not betray us, they are all welcome" Arrow said to Aura. "I'm going to warn Flare about a possible attack". He saw the acquisitions Aura and Arista "I think we are enough... At least for now; good job" He ended with a slightly smile. Then, he went out the cave and reached Flare's territory. "Hello. I just wanted to make sure you are aware of a possible attack. We also have a small army... They are looking weak, but it's the best what we have found with so little time. If you want, we can give you some of them in order to protect your territory".
Ax and Targa reached Epiny's den. "Thanks a *cough* lot, honey" He approached a little to her home and shouted "hELlo!" Ax said with an horrible voice. He cleared his throat, coughed again, and started talking again: "Ax and Targa *cough* are here!"

Violet followed them.She looked around and saw Lapis and followed her."What are you doing here?"Violet asked Lapis.

"Do I have a room boss?" Aura asked Arrow in a sly voice.

Epiny was waiting. "Hey Tiberius!" She said, than ran over to him. She then saw other Pokemon. Targa, and Cale's Pokémon. "You're all here, ok guys I need your help." Epiny said, then started to explain that she saw her item on Arrow. "If I use that item, I will evolve, but I don't know what I will evolve into." She started thinking of the evolutions. "Anyways, we need a plan to get it back!"
Luxio stayed with Noibat, waiting for her to wake up. She thought it wouldn't happen for a while. Cale looked at the coughing, and hurt Pokémon. He gave all of them water and berries. "There, I hope that helps." Cale said calmly.

Arrow stood next to Aura. "Of course you can, but you have to stay on the low floor. There are no more rooms in the first floor" Arrow concluded.
Ax was listening to Epiny. "I am so *cough* sorry, but I cannot help in my actual *cough cough* state. He may have guards *cough cough* You may need some distraction *cough*".
"I think Ax is right" Tiberius continued. "We may defeat some of them, but I don't think we can defeat all of them, so... If we are going to attack him, we are going to need a HUGE distraction"

Justin was in the car with his mother on their way to their new house in some weird town he had never heard of before. Justin stared out the window watching the boring corn fields after corn fields go by. Justin turned to look at his mother.

"Are we close?" Justin asked his mother in a bored/tired tone, trying not to sound mean.

"Oh yes dear we are almost there" His mother told him in her always optimistic voice.

Justin sighed and turned to look out the window to see, another corn field.

"You said that 3 hours and 43 minutes ago!" Justin said to his mother still looking out the window.

"Yes but we are closer now" His mother said cheerfully.

Justin closed his eyes remembering all the good times he'd had back in his old town he lived in for 6 years. He had finally got settled in and his mother said it was time to go, again. Justin remembered all his friends and the activities they did together, snowball fights, scooter races, football games in each others back yards, and so many more.

"I miss Calloyour, mom" Justin said to his mom with his eyes still closed.

"I know honey, but you will like this town better, I promise!" She said cheerfully.

Justin frowned, "I've heard that before" Justin said quietly.

Justin opened his eyes and out came a tear.

Aura was done.She worked hard on it,"Boss *panting* do I have to do anything else for you?"She said,tired from decorating her room.She slomped to a seat to sit in."I will do anything."She said to Arrow.

"Well, not for now". Arrow said to Aura."The best thing you can do now is resting. A tired soldier can't be useful in a battle". Then, he went to the entrance of the cave and watched the distant burned forest. I hope you understood the lesson this time... Nobody messes with me. Then, he went to the second floor and closed the doors when he entered his room. "Time for some rest for me too"

Noibat was in a dark place, there was a far away tunnel of light. "Is someone there?" She asked as she flew towards the light. The light disappeared. "Just me, and you." A voice said, Noibat was getting scared. "Or should I say, you and my army!" It said, as a bunch of Charizards that looked exactly like Flare appeared. They all charged Noibat, and used flamethrower. Then Noibat was in a different place, her bed. She started seeing visions, and hearing voices. One that sounded like Cale said. "Face it, Noibat is an outcast, a useless runt!" All the words were hurtful and mean to Noibat, she started to cry. Then she saw a vision, Luxio was walking away, walking far from Noibat, then disappeared. There was fire, fire surrounding Noibat, there was nothing else in sight. Noibat saw shadows in the fire, they were of all her friends. "Help, someone help!" Noibat yelled, then the shadows faded. It was over, Noibat returned to her coma. Luxio was sleeping at her side, waiting for Noibat to wake up.

"Guys?Do you think we should exit this territory?Because nothing is left in it."Said Violet,looking around all the dead things.The waterfall even wasn't a waterfall anymore.Violet sighed.

Soul was doing his patrol. He was still weak from the battle earlier. He heard an ongoing conversation. One about getting an item back, and who everyone was too weak to get it done at the time. Soul walked up to them. "Sorry to drop in, but, I can help you! Me and my brother help the forest everyday. Earlier we saved a Grotle, Pichu, and Lucario. They were captured by a Decedueye and his allies." He remarked. "So, uh, do you want us to help?" Soul shrugged.

Violet walked up to Ax,"Ax,do you think we can stay here longer?"Said Violet looking at all the dead things.Violet walked up to a bush,she saw something shiny."What is it?"Asked Lapis looking at the shiny stone with a symbol on it."It has to be a mega stone."Said Violet.

Ax looked at Soul. Then, he looked angrily at Soul. Then, he got up and approached him, still limping. Once he was near to Soul, he fell, and, remaining kneeled, he said: "You did... What? *Cough Cough* Thanks, a lot *Cough*. We own you one *Cough*" Then, he sat in that place and talked to Violet. "You are right, but *cough* Targa and I are not in *cough* condition to make a move now". He added with his voice, still affected.

Soul bounded over to the Stone. He picked it up. "Don't worry. It's a Charizardite X!" Soul exclaimed. "Oh and, I'll still help! It's me and my brothers' sworn duty to protect this forest, and help the Pokemon living here!" He gave everyone a big smile. He still was holding the Mega Stone.

"Oh."Said Violet."Thank you for telling me that."She said to Soul."But I just don't get it that it is still snowing!"Shouted Violet getting sick of it.

Justin and his mom had finally arrived at their new house, they pulled in the driveway and Justin was already sizing up the house trying desperately to picture himself in this home and area.

"It's small" Justin said to his mother, clearly not happy with the first impression of the new area.

His mother turned and looked at him, getting serious. "It might be small but you will be happy with what we have!" His mother said more mad then Justin had ever seen her.

Justin just stared at his mom, wide eyed and surprised, he had never seen her like that.

Then his mother got got real nice again. "Besides honey, it's just the two of us." She said completely normal like she didn't just flip out on him.

Justin just nodded, boggled at what just happened, and stepped out of the car to see his new surroundings.

Violet was getting mad,"That's it,I'm LEAVING!!!"Violet said angrily.She picked up a stick and burned it."BYE."Violet said with her eyes narrowing.And stomped away angrily.Geroge tried to explain what she was mad at."She was mad because we weren't moving to a different territory."George explained calmly.Lapis was just sitting there."Hey stop!"Lapis shouted using aqua jet at her.Violet fell unconscious.

After Justin and his mother had finally got everything into the house, unpacked and all, Justin went to his room to organize. As he was going through his boxes he found and old picture of him, his dad, and his mom, all together in a tree that his father had planted there when Justin was about 4.

"I remember that day" Justin said quietly to himself.

He started crying because he missed that tree, and his father. His father died when Justin was 7, his father went to the store to get eggs, milk, and bread, but never came home. Justin's father was shot and killed on his way home, as he was walking to his car out of the store. Justin's father was not the only one to die that day, 27 other people were shot and killed that same day. Justin wiped away the tears and put the picture on his shelf.

"Honey! Dinner is ready!" His mother called from the kitchen.

Justin got up and put a few more things away. "Coming mom!"

Cale was exploring the forest. "Growlithe hurry up, the map says there's a cave up here!" Cale and Growlithe came rushing towards an old mine. Zubats were swarming as soon as Cale got close. "Whoa, too much bats!" He shooed them off and used a repel. Growlithe moved slowly away from Cale. "Cmon Growlithe, I know it smells really bad but you will be fine!" They then entered the mine. "Look, there are stones up on the walls." Growlithe started digging at them, a fire stone, and a moon stone. "Wow, never seen these items before!" Cale said excited. Flare was hiding behind a tree, aware that a human entered a cave. "Now it's time to get rid of you." He whispered, and waited for the right moment. Flare flew towards the mine, and used steel wing on the wooden poles that held the entrance. It collapsed, and rocks blocked the way out. "Huh, oh no!" Cale shouted. Him and Growlithe ran towards the blocked exit. Cale sent out Sceptile, and told him to use leaf blade. "It's not working." If they were trapped to long, they would suffocate. "That will show you, human!" Flare said, and flew back to Arrow.

Arrow stood in front of his cave. He had been planning a lot of different things, like the organization of his army. Now he had everything ready, was planning to continue attacking the forest. Well... The forest was not the objective at all... The small family that lived there, the one with the Grotle. He knew that making them argue could benefit his cause of killing the Grotle. And maybe Nenjja could be very useful now.

Ax opened his eyes. He was feeling better, but decided not to retire the bandages he had. The burns still hurt. He approached Targa and kissed her. Then he went out of his cave again. All he saw was desolation. "Now... What do we do?", he asked to himself.

Twiggy woke up. He was in the middle of the forest. Stocked was sitting next to him. "You're awake Twiggy!" Stocked exclaimed. The duo got up.

They arrived back at the the cave. "We're back!" Stocked exclaimed.

Targa shook herself awake, slowly opening her eyes. "Ax...?" She whimpered, slowly climbing to her feet. She limped slowly over to the entrance to the cave. Targa smiled as she spotted Ax. She approached him quietly, and hugged him from behind, hanging her head around his shoulder, and gave a kiss.

Ax was surprised. "Eh? Sorry if I have woken you up. It was not my intention." Said, still happy for the hug and the kiss. Then, he realized that Twiggy and Stocked were there too. "Oh, hello guys. How are you?" Then, he looked again to the surroundings. It was not a kind view of the territory. "One question... I know that this is our home, but... Do you really want to stay here? I mean... Look at all of this. It's depressive."

Targa still held the hug, but lifted her head away from the kiss.
"Always to business with you, huh Ax?" She joked, chuckling afterwards. "All jokes aside, though, I do think this area isn't very suitable for living..." Targa said, glancing around at the desecrated land.

*Cough* "Ok honey, we'll find some food and we will look for another cave to live in". Ax said, approaching Twiggy. "Would you be so kind to come with me, Twiggy. I am feeling fine, but... I don't know if I will be able to stay like this for too long. And why Stocked do not stay with Targa here?". Continued talking Ax while he almost tried to lead Twiggy out of the place. Then, he whispered to him "Sorry for this show, but the truth is that I need you too. I'd like to find something for Targa, a present for her."

George sat down on a rock."What got us into this mess?"He asked himself,"Ax?"He shouted out,he looked at Lapis,Lapis looked at him."What now?"They asked each other at the same time."I honestly don't know."They both said.George walked over to the unconscious torracat and sat."Well,what now?"He asked himself quietly.Lapis walked over to Ax,"What are you doing?"She asked curiously.

"Not too much... Just waiting for Twiggy. We were going to explore. This part of the forest is completely burnt and we should look for a new cave to live. It's depressing waking up here, exit the cave and just see this landscape." Explained Ax to Lapis."What's more... Finding berries or something to eat here is practically impossible".

Stocked jumped off Twiggy. "Twiggy's lost his voice thanks to the fire. He's a grass type so... Fire and smoke don't mix with him," She explained to Ax. "He would like to come with you though!" Twiggy came over and nodded. He was covered in smoke.

"Eh... Alright" Said to Stocked. "I hope you get better soon. I didn't end well, as you can see" Ax said, pointing to his bandages. "We should go to the lake, maybe it would be a good idea to drink some fresh water or taking a bath". Then, Ax started to walk to the lake. "Well, as I said... I was thinking to give Targa something, but I don't know what. Almost dying changes your life completely, and I'd like to leave Targa something in case something happens before it's time, you know..." Once in the lake, Ax kneeled and started to drink some water.

Twiggy's eyes lit up. He gave Ax an 'I know just the person who can help.' look. Twiggy walked away.

**A couple minutes later**

Twiggy came back with an Oshawott on his back. His was completly clean as well. The Oshawott jumped off Twiggy. "Nice to make meet you! Wait, your that Axew. I never intoduced myself. I'm Soul! I can help you find a perfect present. If you'll accept my help, of course," Soul explained.

"Nice to meet you, Soul. I'm Ax, despite being a Fraxure now, as you can see" Ax joked a little. "So... You know my brother? Well... Quite good then, that mean I can trust you. Look... I want to get a present for my girlfriend, Targa. We had several problems with a group of bullies around here, and we almost die. I want her to have something that can remind me in case something bad happens to me. Do you got any ideas?"

"Hmm... I have a ton of good presents in mind. But describe her personality. If she's a tough type... she probably wouldn't want a cutesy doll," Soul explained. Twiggy stood by.

"Well... She is a very good girl" Ax started to say. "But she is one of the tough ones, I must say. She can very imposing when you see her for the first time. Maybe she would like something shiny. I've heard that Gabites love shiny things". Then, he started to talk to Twiggy. "Why don't you take a bath and clean you up a little? *Cough* Or drink some water. It can relieve you."

Violet woke up from unconsciousness."What just happened?"She asked dizzily."Nothing yet."Gorge answered,"Could you do a favor?"Gorge asked,"Yep."Violet replied."Can you try to find berries?"He asked,Violet started looking around."Found some!"She said getting the last few berries from her ash burnt treehouse.

Twiggy lapped up some water. He shivered. The water was cold, but he kept drinking.

Soul put his hand to his chest. "Ah-hah! I know the perfect thing! You'll have to come with me too the city if you want to see. Or I can bring it back... but if you don't like it... It would be a waste of P," Soul exclaimed. He stood up.

(OOC: P is the currency)

Noibat slowly opened her eyes. "Wh-huh?" She said as she got up. Luxio was thrilled. "N-Noibat!!, you're awake!" She said and nuzzled her. Noibat lifted her arms, and hugged Luxio. "Let's go tell Cale, he left for a walk, use your supersonic." They went outside, Noibat limping down the steps. Then she tried her supersonic to find Cale. "Can't get much, b-" Noibat could hear Cale calling for help. "He's in trouble, let's get help!" Noibat said, she could barely lift off the ground. "I'll carry you, hop on my back." They both went to Ax's cave. "Cale is in trouble, can you help?" Luxio said, Epiny ran over to see what was happening.

"To... To the city?" Ax's face showed fear, as his tone started to be dubious. "It's... It's not like I don't want to go but... If there are humans, I... I have a very bad experience and I am trying to avoid them as much as I could, with the exception of one, but..." He looked to Twiggy and then, to Soul again. "I... I lost my brother too for not entering into a town too. I don't want to loose him again..."