• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Life RP

Stocked glanced up. "Ax... there's an egg in front of the cave," She moaned. Twiggy was fast asleep. Stocked curled up and fell asleep as well.

Arista smiled and nodded. Three Sableyes ran into the cave. They were each holding a big pile of berries. "Look at this boss! We grabbed these berries from a Grotle and Pichu!" One said. "Yeah! They chased us, but got all tired out! They looked like they would faint!" The other said. "We couldn't beat 'em up because of these berries!" The last said. "You hear that? The Grotle and Pichu are tired. this could be our perfect chance!~" Arista said.

"OK, I'll wait here. I am not a very tired now." Arrow said looking to the forest. "After all, I am more like a... night-bird". He turned and looked to Flare. "But don't get too comfy. We'll attack in a couple of hours. It will be quick." But then, the Sableyes appeared. "Good work... Leave them in the storage room " Then, he turned to Arista. Arrow was showing a very confident smile. "Good point, but I think we should wait some time... We'll go in an hour, just to make sure that they are completely asleep".

"A... What?" Ax said, slowly. Then, he yawned. "Ok, I'm checking..." Ax stood and advanced slowly until he reached the entrance. Stocked was right. "A... An egg? But who...?" Ax inspected the surroundings, glancing them. There were no Pokemons around. He took the egg and entered the cave again with it. "You were right. There is no one near, so, I think the best thing, at least for now, will be keeping it with us". Ax didn't know what to do. He has no idea of eggs, or how to take care from one. After his adventures, it was time to concentrate on the present. He hugged the egg. "Eggs must be brooded, r... right?"

The Sableyes nodded. They raced off to the storage room giggling. Arista nodded. She followed the Sableyes. She wanted to make sure they didn't help themselves to anything.

Stocked nodded. "I guess. You could just hug it. That would be a little more comforting. "And you might wanna be careful. Arrow's gonna want to scramble that egg..." Twiggy said. He fell back asleep. "Now, can you quiet down? We're trying to get some sleep," Stocked moaned. She fell asleep.

Luxio looked up. "From what I've heard, you have to keep the egg warm!" She said. "Maybe you and Targa could raise it, like parents." Luxio said as she winked, Noibat giggled while hanging.
Flare looked at the lazy Pokémon around him. "Oh this is pathetic, get your lousy butts up!" He said in rage, he flew away not telling where he was going. He robbed a coffee shop in the city, and returned in a few minutes with coffee for everyone. "Now drink up and lets go fight!"
Epiny was walking through with Tiberius. "Lets have a battle with eachother!" She said walking near the open area by Cale's treehouse. "Like over hear!" She said walking to one side of the field.

Targa was eating some sauteed berries as she heard about the egg. She raised an eyebrow and walked over to it, examining it. "Well...." Targa said, taking a long pause afterwards as Luxio and Noibat giggled in the back. She looked back, a serious look on her face, before looking back to the egg. "The egg must have parents... Shouldn't we just find them? It may be late, and there isn't anyone around, but we could still try." Targa suggested, almost chuckling as she thought she had the only logical solution.

"Well we don't know what kind of egg it is so we don't know the parents are. It would take way too long if we ask every Pokémon in the forest, besides it's their loss for not keeping an eye on their egg." Luxio said. "I say we take care of it, or wait for the parents to come to us!" She ratted out. Noibat stayed out to avoid an argument. Inside the egg a small Pokémon rested freely. Luxio walked over and nuzzled the egg with her fur. "I'm no doctor, but I think you should warm this egg up!" Luxio told Ax and Targa.

Ax looked at the egg. Then, a tear appeared from his left eye. "Well... I told you a long time ago. I was born from an unhatched egg. I know how it feels. It's very hard... Knowing nothing about your mother or your parent it just... Breaks your World, completely. I'll try to find the parents, but I can't promise that I will succeed." He went out the cave again, while he said: "Keep the egg warm".

Arrow cleared his throat. He turned and said: "Well, I think it's our moment. Let's go to their cave. And remember that the objective is the Pichu". The, he started to fly again, waiting for the rest of the group to go.

Tiberius looked at Epiny from his nest. "Well, it's been a lot of time since the last time I fought so... Why not?" He jumped, flew a little bit in order to stay active and landed a few steps in front of Epiny. "When you are ready..."

(1: this RP is closed 2: your on the wrong RP 3: you have many things wrong with your form)
Luxio stood with her head down. "That's so sad, I never new that." She mumbled, Noibat felt bad. Luxio walked over and stood over the egg, Noibat hugged the egg.
Epiny got in attack position. "Me first!" She yelled across, and used swift. A bunch of stars were hurtling towards Tiberius.
Alex woke from his sleep. "Thank you dearly for letting me stay with you. The reason I have to stay here is-" He sighed. "A Charizard with an eyepatch destroyed my home." Alex said to Silver and Soul.
"Now were talking!" He said as he flew behind arrow. Then he let out a roar to let the Pokemon in the forest know who's coming. They were flying for a while, then the treehouse, the cave, and other homes were in their site.

Arista came up. "I'm ready when you are~" She said.

Stocked jumped off Twiggy's back. But her eyes were still closed. She was sleepwalking. Stocked smiled in her sleep.

Soul sprang up. "We can beat him!" Soul announced. "Anyway, I think we know the perfect place you can stay. Follow us," Silver said. Soul nodded, then he followed.

Ax was looking desperately for other Pokemon. He was, at that point, pretty far from his cave. He was talking to each and every Pokemon he saw, but none of them knew nothing about a lost egg. He was very worried about the poor egg at that point.

Tiberius tried to avoid the attack, but it was inevitable: he received some impacts. He growled a little, and then, he decided to attack. He was starting pretty soft, so he decided to start with a simple peck. He started to fly, approaching to Epiny.

Arrow stood on a branch. a little bit apart from the entrance of the cave. "Well, Arista, it's your turn. Can you use your psychic powers in order to know the Pokemon that are in there?"

Arista used her powers. "The Grotle, and the Gabite are in there. Also a Luxio and a Noibat. The Pichu's not in there," Arista reported. She pointed somewhere else. "The Pichu's over there. Sleepwalking, in fact," Arista smirked.

Arrow smiled. "Yours was the work and the idea, yours are the honours. When you want". He raised his right wing as a signal for the rest of the group that were with him there to stop. "And beware of any other Pokemon... We are here for the Pichu for now... Once we get the Pichu, you are free to do what you want".

Ax was feeling tired at that point. All of his hopes were starting to vanish. "I suppose it is futile at this point. We'll have to wait until the egg starts moving. When it's time, we'll know what type of Pokemon we should be looking for". He started to come back to his cave, sad and disappointed.

Arista nodded. She teleported behind Stocked. She grabbed her. Arista teleported back to the cave. She through Stocked in a cage. She teleported back to Arrow. "She's trapped. And I'm surprised. Those Sableyes weren't kidding when they said they tired those two out. She's still sleeping," Arista commented.

"Good job" Said Arrow. "Well, it's time for us to remind these Pokemons who are we. I'll go back to the cave and I'll talk with that Pichu when she is awake. So... Let the chaos begin!" He opened his wings and started to fly to the cave again. Some minutes later, he arrived there. He checked one last time that the Pichu couldn't escape. There was no space for the Pichu to go through between the bars, and the cage was completely locked. He told some of their guards to patrol the entrance of the cave and waited.

Cale looked out from the treehouse, a Charizard and other evil Pokémon he knew were near the cave. "Not on my watch!" He said, he threw his poke balls to the ground, and climbed down. "Eevee, Rufflet look!" He said in the middle of their battle, pointing towards the cave. Cale let his Pokémon out to battle. Noibat shivered looking at Flare. "Guess who's back!" He roared. "Back off!" Luxio hissed to them. Weavile chose Arrow to fight, and used ice punch. "Noibat take that egg to the back of the cave!" Luxio growled, Noibat ran off. Luxio used thunder fang, super affective on flying types. Flare grunted, then used flamethrower, Luxio dodged. "WHY I OUTTA!" Flare roared. He then picked up Luxio, and held her over his head. "THIS IS WHAT YOU GET!" He said, and threw her through the cave floor, another floor was below the cave. Noibat watched Luxio fall, and Stocked disappear with Arista. Then Luxio evolved. Luxray jumped through the broken floor, and to the top. "Now way!" Cale said. "And this is what you get!" Luxray roared, and used thunder. Flare fell over, fainted.

Tiberius looked at the fight, stopping his attack, and then, to Epiny. "I think that we'll have to postpone our battle, we have something to worry about." He started to fly and fighting against some of the minions.

Ax was thinking in that poor egg. But his thoughts were interrupted by some shouts and noises. Then, he could see it clearly as day: there were Pokemon battling in front of the cave. With no hesitation, Ax started to use Dragon Claw and Slash to some of the minions, as he made his way into the cave as quickly as possible. "Where is the Egg? Is it safe?"

Twiggy woke with a start. "Wha..? What's going on?" He asked sleepily. His sleepiness snapped away. "Where's Stocked?!" Twiggy breathed. Twiggy raced out of the cave.

Stocked woke up. She looked around. She took no notice she was in a cage. She stood up. She stretched.

Last edited:
"I... I don't know. I've just come back from trying to find the parents of the egg" Ax said, panting. "I've not seen Stocked, sorry. And... They are attacking us, be careful!". Then, he continued inspecting the cave, searching for the egg. He looked for the other inhabitants of the cave.

Arrow stood in the back of the cave, hidden in the shadows, waiting to Stocked to notice him.

Stocked looked around. She noticed Arrow. "Oh, hey loser of the forest! What're you up to, weirdo? I have a proposal for you. How about you just lose as always?" Stocked said. She smirked. Stocked giggled a little.

Arrow was looking irritated. "You are so funny, dear, especially knowing your condition at the moment. Have you realized where you are? You are in a cage in MY lair. Don't even try. The bars are pretty tough, the space between them aren't enough big for you to go through and the cage is locked. Sorry, but I am the one that is laughing. You are trapped, and I could easily get rid of you if I want..." Then, Arrow approached to the cage. "You'll be fine, as long as you collaborate too. If your friends love you as much as you think, then, this is going to be quite fast..."

"Wow. You're either blind or dumb. Probably both. I haven't even tried to get through these bars. And I know where I am. Why would you be here?" Stocked snapped. "Now c'mon, what do you want? If it's for me to join your army, I'd rather rot in this prison," Stocked crossed her arms.

Arrow started to get angry. "Well, as you say... But that was not the plan. I just want to know your friends. That's all. Tell me everything we want to know or we'll try to get it in a more... Unpleasant way. So... Are you going to help us?"

Arrow laughed a little. "Sableyes, come here... Make sure that our guest doesn't try nothing... Strange". Seconds later, Arrow was out of the room. "Arista! Come here... I have something in mind and I need you!" He looked to the cave.... Anyways... Where is that Charizard? I hope that he gets here soon... He thought.

The three Sableyes rushed over. Arista was by Arrow's side. "The Charizard is currently knocked out in front of the Grotle's cave. So, what do you need?" Arista asked.

Stocked eyed the Sableyes. The eyed her back. They just stared.

"If things are getting bad, one should know that a withdrawal is the most intelligent thing..." Said Arrow, in a very low tone. "Anyways, it's not what I wanted. You have psychic powers, you may be able to detect if that Pichu is lying or not" Whispered to Arista. "After that, we'll set the Pichu free... But I didn't say that we could not capture her moments later. That's why I wanted Flare...I hope that some of our minions could capture it, though." Arrow said in a low tone, making sure that Stocked could not hear them.

"The egg is r-right here." Noibat said shivering, she had been hiding it the whole time. As Flare flew off she handed it to Ax. "Looks like we got some new space in the cave." Luxray said looking down at the new floor. "Could we build a staircase?" Luxray had already jumped to ideas. Flare landed hard into base. He used outrage, but didn't damage anything. Then he grabbed Stocked by the throat. "Your dumb friends really cause us trouble! Arrow I got an idea, and we will use Stocked as bait.
Cale was still near the cave. "So Fraxure, you're raising an egg! Don't worry I won't get in your way." Cale looked around the cave. "But I do suggest you baby proof the cave." Cale walked to his treehouse.

Last edited:
Stocked kicked Flare through the bar. "HEY! MESS WITH SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE! AND YOU BETTER BACK OFF, 'CAUSE I'M AN ELECTRIC TYPE!" Stocked shouted. Arista nodded. She teleported to Flare and Stocked. "How you both shut your mouth? We can't question this Pichu if she's bait. Now, we wait for Arrow," Arista demanded. Arista gave a hard stare.

((Actually... Ax is right now a Fraxure))

Arrow shouted. "Hey! Leave our "guest" where she must be! Come here right now! Should I teach you how to be polite?!" Said Arrow while he made a signal. He was trying to get Flare out of the room.

"Oh, Dear Arceus, it's safe! " Thanked Ax to Noibat. "I had no luck finding the parents, so..." Then, Ax heard to Cale "Raising an egg?! Oh, my... This is totally... Unexpected, but yeah... I suppose it's the best we can do." Ax looked at the egg again. "I don't want it to be born and feel as lonely as I was..." After a few moments of silence, he answered to Luxray. "Well, it's a good idea, yet still. I don't know how to build them. I know something about cooking, exploring, healing... Due to my adventures, but I have no idea about building things".

Tiberius came back to Epiny. He was trying not to look exhausted. "Well, shall we continue?"

Targa fought against the minions as they assaulted the cave, until they left in defeat. She searched desperately for the egg before she found it, Ax also relieved to have located the egg. Targa ran over to Ax and Noibat, huffing exhaustively, and looked frantically to Noibat. "Is it all right?!" She asked loudly, very concerned about the delicate egg.

"Yeah, at least it looks so", Ax said, relieved. Hearing the voice of Targa was quite recomforting at that point, knowing that she was fine after the battle... Ax was feeling kinda sensitive, especially with the egg. In a certain way, he could see a younger version of himself inside of it. "Anyways... It looks that you have defeated those bad guys, but I think we've lost Stocked in the middle of it." Ax stood. "Someone, take care from the egg; I'll go and talk with Twiggy". He stood and went out of the cave, approaching to his brother. "She isn't here, is she?" For a moment, there was silence. Then, Ax continued, like if he was aware of the situation. "I suppose that it was Arrow's gang, am I wrong?"

"Don't worry, Ax. I'll keep it safe." Targa reassured the worried looking Fraxure. She took the egg in her hands and set it gently on a bed of leaves. Afterwards, Targa sat beside the egg and thought about the best way to keep it warm. She eventually decided to just hold it tight. Targa did so, taking the egg and holding it close to her chest for warmth until Ax came back.

"I guess so," Twiggy growled. "Ugh, I hate them," Twiggy looked around. "I can't remember where there cage is," Twiggy looked down. "This is my fault. I shouldn't have fell asleep," Twiggy said.

"So, when are you gonna ask me questions?" Stocked snapped. "Or are you gonna stand there all day?" Stocked tapped her feet.

"Don't say that, bro". Ax answered, trying to look recomforting. "it was not your fault. It could have happened to any of us." There was a brief moment of silence. "We'll find her, don't worry. But for now, I think we may come back to the cave." He entered first and approached Targa and the egg. "Keeping it warm, eh?" Ax giggled a little. "You know, I just hoped that if we had to take care from an egg, it would be ours, but I... We cannot let this egg to hatch all alone". He suddenly realized something. "Anyways, anybody is hurt?"

"You talk more than a Chatot! You seem to be very talkative, especially for someone in your situation! He... Better for us..." Arrow replied, angrily. "You better make sure that the Pichu doesn't escape, right?" He yelled to the Sableyes and went out of the room and expected to Arista and Flare to go out with him. "The last one to leave, close the door!"

Targa chuckled at Ax's statement. "Well, I've never held an egg before, so I wasn't sure what the procedure was." She laughed, smiling warmly at Ax. "All silliness aside, though.... I hope we can raise this egg well..." Targa said seriously, looking worriedly at the egg.

Earlier Noibat had told Cale about the new floor. He had just finished it, with help from his team. There was something shining between rocks. "What's that?" He said looking at the sparkles. He asked Sceptile to use leaf blade on the rocks around it. The shiny item was a dawn stone. "If you give a dawn stone to Kirlia, it will evolve." The pokedex said. "What do you say Kirlia, do you want to evolve?!" Kirlia walked over to the stone.
With the new floor, there was a lot more room. Noibat decided to hang from that floor, it was darker. Luxray made a bed of leaves below Noibat. "Maybe you should make a small bed for the egg?" Noibat told Targa.
Epiny was still hanging out with Tiberius. "Maybe a battle isn't that good of an idea, let's do something like a training session!" Epiny said excitedly.