• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Life RP

This is the RP thread for this discussion thread. https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-life-rp.15201/#post-363479. Anyone who would like to join should post a form on the linked thread.

Almo climbed out of the shrubbery he was sheltering in into the rest of the forest. It was a cool, crisp morning in the forest. Almo yawned, and set off towards Ri and Ki's residence, walking at a slow pace. Along the way he waved to passing Pokemon, and almost tripped over an overgrown root. After regaining his balance, somewhat, he resumed his course towards Ri and Ki.

Kiya deftly floated out of her icy cave on Mount Turgan. After gathering her bearings, Kiya floated stealthily down the mountain, her mist following her. She avoided some passing Pokemon, and floated towards Senshi's residence. Her heart pounded as she arrived, excited to watch him again. After arriving, she hid behind a large boulder, and waited for him to awaken.

As Senshi awakened he felt like he was being watched but decided it was probably nothing. Then he saw how he had overslept. For most pokemon this would have been a reasonable time to wake up, but Senshi preferred to wake up earlier so he could get more done during the day. "I new I should have gone to sleep earlier," he said annoyed. So he flew into the forest to find some berries.

Akuma hid herself in the dark cave, that was filled with cloth of all sorts of colors, shapes, and sizes. Her long, shadowy claw reached out to a piece of yellow cloth that seemed to be stitched. The Mimikyu turned her head around to Oka, who was sitting outside the cave, wagging her bushy white tail, as the sun began to shine over her blue fur. Akuma looked over at Oka, and the Rockruff began to follow her. "Stay here. I'm going to collect some berries." The Mimikyu stalked off, remaining in the shade and looking over at the cave she left only minutes ago often.

Ah, there you are. Kiya thought, excited. Kiya followed Senshi, but far enough away to stay out of sight. As he weaved through the trees, Kiya couldn't help but snicker at the oblivious chase. She kept doing this for a while, until Senshi reached his destination. Her heart was not content, so she kept following and watching.

Ri heard Footsteps from outside his residence. He walked out of his cave. "Almo, i'm trying to meditate..." Ri said, ready to close the door on him. Ki walked up. He rushed Almo into the house. "Welcome Almo!" She said happily. She was happy a friend was here. Ri went into his room and started to meditate again.

As he was flying, Senshi couldn't find any berries. "And this is why I like to get up early," he said to himself. So he kept on flying and eventually he saw a cave. Outside of the cave was Oka who Senshi had a crush on ever since he met her. He watched her from behind a tree and saw how the light shined over her fur. Unfortunatley, if anyone saw him his crush on her would be obvious.

"Hi guys! How are you, other than the meditating..." Almo asked, looking around awkwardly. "So... You wanna do anything today?" He asked almost knocking over a cup from the table.

Kiya saw Senshi land behind a tree. Soulmates think alike... She thought, swooning over the prospect. Wait... Why is he looking at that weird Rockruff like that...? Kiya thought. No, it can't be... NO!!!!!! Kiya became enraged at the thought that Senshi didn't love her, and fired a Shadow Ball at the Rockruff. "THERE'S ONLY ROOM FOR ONE SOULMATE FOR SENSHI AROUND HERE!!!!" She scream as she hurled the Shadow Ball at the Rockruff.

Lock opened one eye and looked out of the small opening of his cave. Seeing that the sun was well up already, he decided that he better get up now, lest he waste the day sleeping. With a loud yawn, reminicent of boulders rolling down a hillside, Lock stretched out his tired joints and headed out to make sure everyone was doing alright.

Akuma began to come back, a basket full of berries. A claw of darkness was holding it. Oka looked over at the Mimikyu. "Welcome back!" she barked. Akuma remained silent, feeling another Pokémon nearby. After a bit, she spoke. "Come on inside. I've got plenty of berries, you can help make something." Excited, Oka ran in. "Oh, I also.. found this for you." handing it to Oka, it was a Focus Sash, as they soon realized. "Since you really like scarves, I looked for one, but all I could find was this." Akuma remained silent, and Oka began to pester her with questions. "The city? Why were you near there?" Suddenly, a Shadow Ball hit Oka. Startled, she barked and used Crunch. Akuma watched for a second, then used Shadow Claw, although remaining in the cave, trying to stay away from the Froslass.

"Ri would just want us to meditate with him. *sigh* Oh Ri..." Ki said with a smile on her face. How could she help it? She had a crush on Ri since school. That's why she wanted to live with him. "I can get Ri to do some things with us. You decide what we do." Ki went up to Ri's room. she opened the door. Ri was in the air. He didn't notice Ki come in. "Ri! Come with me and Almo!" Ki said as Ri came to the ground. "Fine..." Ri said.

Senshi didn't know what to do. He was about to jump in front of Oka so the shadow ball would hit him but he then saw that the attacker was an ice type. Now Oka and Akuma were fighting her and he felt like he had to do something. Even though he was afraid of ice types, he would do anything for that rockruff, so without thinking he used rock slide on the frosslass.

Akuma watched as Senshi attacked, and looked over at Oka. Grabbing the Rockruff with a shadowy hand, she began to speak in a low tone. "Don't get too involved in this. I'm not sure why that Froslass attacked you, but you should stay out of it." The Mimikyu slunk back into the cave, and Oka watched. I've always been trying to protect you, but you've found ways to protect me. Why can't I just do my job right, she thought to herself, and instead of turning back to the cave, Oka remained outside.

"YOU BACKSTABBING..." She was about to fire a hail of Ice Shards at Senshi, but decided to evade the attack and focus on the Rockruff, firing the Ice Shards at it. "That'll teach you..." She snickered as she vanished into thin air.

Almo went up to the room. He was waiting impatiently for the things they were going to do. "Yay! Let's do it!" Almo said, enthusiastically.

((OOC: @KirliasNature :@ Please delete your post. You have not made a form, and you are posting in first person. (Later) THIS PERSON WILL NOT DELETE THEIR POST... Should I report it?))

Last edited:
This time Senshi was ready. He flew in front of Oka so that the ice shards would hit him instead. After being struck, he fainted immediately and fell to the ground

Ri and Ki walked out the door. Almo seemed to be following them. They Ran to a very seinic spot. "Let's throw some stones in and make wishes!" Ki said. ri threw in a stone and made a secret wish. Ki was thinking of a Wish.

Akuma rushed out of the cave, as Oka looked over at Senshi. "A-are you alright?!" she began to try to wake him up. Akuma shook her head, though it was unnoticeable due to the Pikachu costume. "Fainted. I'll help you bring the Vibrava into the cave." Inside the cave it was dark, yet the Mimikyu could easily work in there. Grabbing a couple of Oran Berries and Sitrus Berries, compounding them together, and then putting them in a bowl, she flicked them over. Oka cocked her head to the side. "..and that is?"
"It's sort of like a Revival Herb. Has some in them, but definitely tastes sweeter."
Oka nodded, and nudged it over to Senshi. I hope whatever this is will work.

Almo loved throwing things, so this was right up his alley. "Alright guys! Here we gooooo!" He stepped to a far back spot, and chucked the rock into the pool. "Bullseye!" He said triumphantly, high fiving Ki. He made a very private wish, after he closed his eyes briefly.

Kiya floated angrily up to the summit, to her cave. She began to sob shrilly in the cave, making an echo. "WHY DOESN'T ANYONE WANT ME???" She screamed, in between sobs. "WHHHYYY???"

Akuma began to use what she had brewed up to awaken Senshi. "He should be awake soon." Oka looked over at the Vibrava. "The Froslass must've been far away from home." ..still, I wonder why he took that hit for me, or, why the Froslass attacked me in the first place. Piping back up, Oka looked over at Akuma. "I'll make my bed tonight! Tell me if our guest wakes up!"

About a minute later Senshi wakes up. At first his vision is blury but eventually he can see clearly. He sits up and looks around seeing that he is in Oka and Akuma's cave. Then he remembers what happened. The cave, the froslass and taking the icicle crash for Oka all came rushing back to him. Then he sees Akuma standing there. "How did I get here?" he asks her.

Lock had heard some commotion so he decided that he should figure out what was going on. He went to a nearby sentret and got the gist of what had happened. He then slowly made his way to the mimikyus cave to see if he could be off any assistance.

Quake poked his head up out of the earth to check where he was. He saw a large Bastiodon ambling past a few feet away. He pulled himself out of the ground and hustled over to him. "Excuse Me!" Quake yelled. "What's the name of this place?"

Last edited:
The Mimikyu turned around to see Senshi. "Oh. You're awake." Under the rag, she smiled. "After you fainted, Oka made quite some noise, so I decided to help."
"Since you're all patched up, it'll be easier for you to make it home."
Just then, Oka came running, and skidded to a halt so she wouldn't crash into Akuma. "Hi!" she quickly said, and looked over at Akuma. "You two have already introduced yourselves, huh?" Well, at least he's awake. Should've finished making my bed earlier, Oka thought to herself.
Akuma began to speak again, "He'll probably head home soon, since he's fixed up now."

"I guess I probably should head home now," Senshi replied. "Bye, I guess." And so he walked out of the cave secretly wishing he had an excuse to stay. He then tried to fly but wasn't yet able to and only got about two feet in the air before crashing back onto the ground.

Hearing the thud, both Oka and Akuma rushed outside. "Doesn't seem like you can fly yet.." Oka looked over at him, and then at Akuma. "Until his wing recovers, he should stay with us." she suggested, and Akuma agreed. Oka did her best to help him back to the cave, and was able to start a small light even though the cave wasn't too dark.

Senshi was secretly glad he couldn't fly temporarily. That meant he could stay the night in Oka's cave. Now he was sitting by the light thinking about what Oka thought about how he saved her. He realized though, that he should probably get to sleep so he could have full use of his wings again. So he drifted of to sleep.

Kiya kept sobbing all night. She didn't know if she was ever going to get over it. She thought long and hard about her predicament. She thought that the only way to get people to like her was to change. Ah, change, not an easy thing. Kiya thought, and thought all night.

Oka curled up and began to fall asleep. Of course, since it was night, Akuma had other plans. Sneaking off into the night, she looked over at the city. Lights were still on, it was busy, as usual. Stalking her way to an abandoned house, she looked inside. Still not back yet, huh? She thought that to herself as she went back to the cave. Not needing sleep, she began to work on another costume; one which would be used if her current one was broken in any way.

Ri and Ki followed Almo. They saw a mountain. "Hey Almo. Wanna Climb that Mountain?" Ri asked staying calm. He really wanted to climb the mountain. Ri stared at the mountain hoping for a yes.

"Hrmm?" Lock asked looking around to see who had talked to him. Seeing the drilbur, he let out a small smile. "Ah, well hello there. This is (edit in name). And who might you be?" he says kindly

"Farunaga Forest?" Quake hadn't been here before. "Interesting. Where are you headed? Can I tag along? How old are you? I'm hungry. Are you hungry? What kind of berries do you like to eat?" Quake prattled on. He fell in step behind the larger pokemon, following along.

Lock sighed. This drillbur sure seemed to be excitable. "Now, now little one. One question at a time please. Now....I am headed to an aquantices house....Yes you can tag along...Yes i actually am a bit hungry...And finally i prefer a nice Chesto." He replied slowly, in no aplarent rush.

Quake perked up when his traveling companion responded. "Acquaintance? What kind of Pokemon are they? How far is there house? What kind of house is it? I like Sitrus myself. If I eat a Chesto I stay awake for to long." Quake paused at that. "Now that I think about it, the last berries I had were Chesto berries. I guess that's why I'm still awake. Hey, whats your name? I forgot to ask that." The now named drilbur did a bow. "My names Quake."

Lock let out another sigh. He wondered if all drillbur were as excitable as this one. He didnt know, as he wasnt friends with many ground types, for obvious reasons. "My name is Lock. And Quake...I am up in years, as you may or may not be able to tell. I have just woken up not too long ago, so i would appreciate the company, yes, but also a little bit of quiet. "

"Yeah, let's climb the mountain!" Almo ran enthusiastically towards the mountain. Yeah jumped over rocks, and kicking aside some. "Climb, climb, climb!" Almo said. "Come on guys!" Almo yelled down to Ri and Ki, gesturing to them to come up the mountain.

"Lock? That's a cool name." The pair walked in silence for a few moments. "So where are you from? Exactly how old are you? Were you asleep? I like to sleep a lot. I would be sleeping right now, but I ate Chesto berries earlier, so I can't sleep." Quake wondered how long the berries would keep him awake. He was going to take so many naps once the ran out of his system.

Ax had been walking for days. He seemed to be exhausted after his long journey. He was walking through the forest, disorientated due to his lack of rest. Well... This looks like a nice place to stay. Yet still i should know if there are humans nearby; I can't rest properly in that case.- He thought. Ax looked to a tree. It was not very big, but he could sleep in the treetop for some time. Nimbly, he managed to climb the tree and reached one of the lower branches. From there, he had a last look around. There was no Pokemon in sigh; neither human traces. I guess I can rest here, at least, for today. And, in no matter of time, he got some sleep.

Targa walked into the forest. It was very dark, but that did not deter the confident Pokemon. She climbed up a nearby tree, looking for shelter. Better than sleeping on the ground. She thought, as she stabbed her claws into the tree, climbing quickly. She arrived at the treetop, and saw an Axew with a scar on his eye that Targa found attractive sleeping soundly. Hm, I'm sure this cutie won't mind if I just sleep here. She thought, and curled up next to the Axew. Subconsciously, she curled up around the Axew in her sleep, no doubt that when the Axew wakes up, he will be extremely alarmed.

Time passed, and so the Moon gave way to the Sun. With the first sun rays, Ax began to wake up. But he felt something strange, like if something was different from the previous night. He blinked several times and looked around. He found a Gible next to him, curled up. At first, he was scared. I should have been more cautious. This time, it has been a Gible, but next time it may be a trainer.- He thought. Gingerly, he managed to move away from her, and then, he noticed a scar in her arm. Just maybe...- He thought- If is that the case, maybe I could continue my journey with her...- He looked around, to the forest; it was peaceful, and he could hear some Pokemon talking happily in the distance.- Maybe I could stay here. It looks like a nice place to live and start a new life. Ax was decided to wait until the Gible woke up to ask her a few questions, so he waited in the end of the branch.