• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Life RP

Targa ran over to Ax. "Ax! *Cough* *Cough*" She grabbed him and tried to carry him out of the cave, and collapsed after she got out of the entrance. "No... *Cough* No..." Targa said, collapsing onto Ax.
Nenjja woke up and rubbed her eyes. "What is that racket?" She said, irritated. She saw Aura trying to catch Twiggy, Gorge, and Stocked. She sighed, as then bolted into Gorge, tackling him down, and jabbing him with Poison Jab.

Aura put them back in the jail cell.Fixing the wide spaces into really thin ones.Aura wasn't sure if she had room yet so she asked the sazzle is she did."And thank you."She said to the sazzle.

"I'll lead the way guys!"She said trying to lead them out of the fire.

"Come on Tiberius, I'll help you out!" Epiny said as she ran to the Pokemon near the fire. Ally and Tyler had already made it back to their mountain cave. Kirlia looked back at the cave. He could barely see anything due to the big fire. Cale's team entered the tree. "Go help Noibat! I'll check on Corey!" Cale said. Epiny looked for water Pokemon all over, but had no luck. She tried gathering everyone up to escape. Cale checked Corey's pulse. "Oh no!" He said. He then checked his heart beat. "Corey no!" Cale yelled. Luxio started to cry. "Noibat, get up!" Luxio said, but Noibat was in a coma. "THOSE JERKS WILL PAY FOR WHAT THEY DID!" Luxio roared at the top of her lungs.

"We are not achieving nothing... If we don't succeed in containing the fire here, everything will be lost and we'll have to evacuate this part of the forest". Tiberius shouted. They were doing all what they could, but it was not enough. He knew that this was going nowhere, so he decided to inspect the burning area. Between the dense smoke, he could see Ax and Targa in front of the cave, unconscious. He flied until he reached a safe zone, near the fire. "There are some unconscious Pokemon in there. I am not enough strong to carry them outside. Any brave and stronger Pokemon that wants to help them?" The Pokemon around him stayed silent... "None?! Really?!" He said angrily

"I will......sense....you know."She said to Ax running over to her."And we lost half of our pokemon."She said talking about Stocked,Twiggy,and Gorge.

Cale went running to the fire. "Now Sneasel!" He yelled. Sneasel used ice shard to get rid of some of the fire. "You too Wartortle" Cale said to Corey's Wartortle. By working together, they were able to get rid of the fire. "Is everyone okay?" Cale asked to the Pokemon involved in the fire. He gave the Pokemon some water so they could cool down. "What kind of sick Pokemon would do this?" Cale said to himself. There was smoke everywhere, he could only see two feet in front of him, the rest was dark and gray.
Epiny ran up to Cale's Pokemon. "Thank you, thank for helping." She said to them, then returned to Tiberius. Tyler returned, this time with more berries since the others burnt to a crisp in the fire. "Hello again, T-Targa." He said, hand her the meal. "I'm sorry for what I did." Then Ally came behind Tyler.

Targa lifted her head off of Ax, and coughed again. She looked up to Cale and the others. She gently pushed Ax into a sitting position, propping him up against a wall. She shook Ax. "Honey... Are you o- *Cough*" Targa said, sitting against the wall. She looked at Tyler, narrowing her eyes, but said nothing.

Ax started to cough more and more. He slowly opened his eyes. He saw all blurred. He closed his eyes again. He started to hear a familiar voice. He opened his eyes slightly again. "Tar... *Cough*... Tar-ga?!" He closed his eyes again. "I am...*Cough* *Cough*... Fine. Just... Tir- *Cough cough* red* Those were the words that he could say at that moment. He had several burns all around his body too. "I...*Cough*... Need to r *Cough Cough* rest...". Then, he stayed silent. His heartbeat was slow, and he obviously had problems breathing. He was very weakened, but at least was still alive.
Tiberius talked to Epiny. "It looks like everything ended... Badly? Well? I don't know. We've stopped the fire, but this area is now unrecognizable, and, although all the Pokemon are saved, it looks like some of them are pretty weakened." Tiberius then took a look around the area: there were only ashes and trees without leaves; all burned.

Targa looked worried. "Ax... *Cough*" She said, looking at him. She frowned, worried for his health. "*Cough* *Cough* Ax... I'm glad you're alive." She said, hugging Ax, tightly, not wanting to let go.
Almo smiled. "I'm just glad I found you guys." He said, happily. He swallowed, and tried to wipe away the tears. "So... Where to now?" He asked, enthusiastic as ever.

"Ba-da-da-da-DA!!!!" A voice rang out. A razor shell swiped through Arista. She fell to the ground asleep. "I knew putting sleep powder on this thing would help!" An Oshawott said. He looked towards Aura. "Another one?! Guess i'll deal with you too!" He said.

Silver stood at a peak overlooking Ax's cave. "We must have been too late..." He muttered. "Soul. Let's go back." Silver looked around. His brother, Soul, was nowhere to be seen. "Soul? SOUL?!" Silver shouted.

Ri and Ki shrugged. "I have no idea." Ri admitted. Ki looked down.

Ax opened his eyes again. "I'm ha *COUGH* ppy that you too..." He tried to hug Targa too, but he couldn't. He was feeling horrible, tired, hurt. He closed his eyes again. He started to sleep again, feeling better knowing that Targa was safe too.

Violet was sweating,"It's okay."She said to herself looking worried.She wanted this chaos to stop.She wanted nobody trying to get them.She wished it was like the start.

Targa smiled as best she could, and kept hugging Ax until she fell asleep.

Almo looked around. "Well, could we go back to guys' house?" He said, looking at the two of them. The truth was, he just wanted to ask Ki something. Walking somewhere would distract Ri, Almo reasoned.

Soul charged at Aura. Weapon drawn, he wanted to see how tough this pokemon was.

Silver screamed louder. "SOUL! WHERE ARE YOU?!" He screamed. You could hear the fear in his voice.

"Sure!" Ri said. He walked off. He left Ki and Almo alone.

Aura Dodged it.She used a move on Soul."Who are you?"She asked slyly and used a move on him again."Arista help me!"She said raising her eyebrows and letting her paw to Arista.

Lapis was taking out some fires that were left."Oh...hello!!!"She said happily to Targa,Ax and Violet taking out some more fires.

Nenjja slammed her foot into the Oshawott. "Ha. Pathetic." She said, maliciously, as she walked towards the small Pokemon.

Almo looked to see if Ri was far enough away, then looked satisfied at the distance. She turned to Ki. "So... Ki... Are you and Ri still broken up, or what?" He whispered, curious.

Soul dodged the moves. "I took acrobatics! It's ironic that i don't know Acrobatics though..." he said. he fell over. "Ugh. You'll have to do better than that! Welp, we'll be seeing you!" Twiggy had ran out. Soul got up and grabbed Gorge's hand and picked up Stocked. He ran up. Arista got up. She raced after Soul. Soul arrived at Ax and Targa's cave. He saw Twiggy in it. He dropped Stocked and let go of Gorge. He was getting ready to run. Arista caught up. "Trapped." Arista muttered. Soul backed up a little.

Lapis looked confused she walked over to the pokemon and didn't know what to say.Violet looked over at Soul and saw Gorge. Violet ran over to Gorge and almost squeezed him.

"Dang it!"Screeched Aura angerly.She was mad at there atempt to lose against them.

Flare landed right behind Soul. "Where do you think you're going?!" He said, and kicked him towards Arista. He then grabbed the other Pokemon, and tied them to separate trees. "If anyone talks you can be just like that puny Noibat I beat!" Flare said, and cracked his knuckles.
Cale was feeding Noibat medicine. It was hard since she couldn't swallow it herself. "Get well soon Noibat, I, counting on it!" Cale said.

Arista got ready to punch Soul in the face. She felt pain, and fell over. Silver was standing behind her. "NO ONE messes with my brother!" He yelled. He used Razor shell on Flare, doing massive damage. Soul got up, he used a weaker Razor Shell on Flare.

"We're back together." Ki said. She looked down again.

Silver took a break. He ran over and freed everyone. It only caused very minor damage. He went back to Flare.

Last edited:
Nenjja looked at Soul, and yelled. "HOW DARE YOU!" She ran at him, and grabbed him by the throat. She looked at Silver. "So... If you want your brother to survive this, walk away." Nenjja demanded, tightening her grip on Soul, not letting him escape.

Almo smiled. "That's good." He said, walking with the two until they reached their destination.

"Oh not so fast!!!"Said Aura Kicking Soul in the face and standing in front of Arista to be protected.Aura felt good.

"Guys?"Asked Lapis trying to get there attention.

"Wow. Idiots. we thought something like this would happen. So we covered ourselves in Olive Oil." Silver said. Soul slipped from Nenjja's grasp easily. "Also, WE HAVE BACKUP." Silver exclaimed. A few pokemon appeared in front of the cave. The Pokemon belonged to Sliver and Soul. They were a few of the people they had saved. Sliver slashed Nenjja with Razor shell.

Last edited:
Soul took major damage from the Poision and the move. He took a hit by Aura. He got up and raced to Silver. Silver handed him a small Pecha berry. The few Pokemon raced into the cave, attacking everyone but Silver and Soul. Soul chuckled a little as he and Silver exited the cave.

Last edited:
Aura noticed Soul had gone,she really didn't care.She looked around,"I can't stand pokemon this days."She said to Arista.It was the second time pokemon won against them.

Epiny was watching Arrow and his new member. Then she noticed something on Arrows feather. "Could it be?" She thought. "It's-it really is it!" She needed some help getting back her item. She left a note at the cave, the treehouse, and even Tyler and Ally's mountain. All the letters said to meet Epiny at her den at noon.
Luxio didn't leave Noibat's side, Luxio slept right beside her all night. She had to hold back tears just thinking about what happened. Noibat was warm, she kept having nightmares in her coma. Noibats scratches and scars were giving Luxio nightmares about losing Noibat.
Cale was fast asleep, Growlithe was the same. Sneasel kept feeling something was trying to tell him something. He kept looking at Cale's bag, but had no idea what was happening.

Ax woke up. He had still a lot of burns all around his body, and he still had some breathing problems, but his fangs were still intact; they only had some dark signals telling they were in contact with fire too. He stood up, but he had to sit immediately. All of his body was aching due to the burns. "I need some *cough cough* bandages and... some *cough* Rawst Berry Juice to apply *cough* on burns". He looked at the entrance and saw a paper. "Targa... Did we had *cough* visits?" Ax managed to say with a hoarse voice.
Tiberius was resting in his nest. The day before was exhausting. From his net, he had a terrible vision of the burnt area. "That is going to take some time to get recovered..." He said, slowly and quietly. "At least most of the Pokemon managed to go out alive. Let's see what Epiny is doing". He flied until Epiny's den.
Arrow was still in his room, when he went out, he found the disaster. "Oh, what the....?!" He prepared his bow of and some arrows and he started to shoot them at the enemies. They were weakened after the fight they were having, so they easily could get rid of them. Then, he approached Nenjja and Aura: "What has happened?! I demand explanations right now!" They didn't have time to say nothing before he continued talking. "You know... It doesn't matter now" He said using Leaf Blade over one of the weakened Pokemon trying to get more calmed. "I was hoping to get an army trying to scare them while they watched the Grottle burnt... but WE NEED AN ARMY RIGHT NOW! We'll impose our strength over this lands and obligate his inhabitants to protect us by force. Do you agree?" Said Arrow. His purples eyes were shining, full of rage.

Targa woke up, after Ax left her hug. She got up off the floor, and looked up at Ax. "*Cough**Cough* Hey, Ax..." She said, exhausted. She heard him say what he needed, and she got up, almost falling. "I think we've got some...*Cough* I try to get so-*Cough" Targa said, looking around the cave. She found a Rawst Berry, and tried not to cough on it. Targa then found some cloth, and rolled them into bandages as best she could. "Now wh-*Cough**Cough*at is that?" She asked, pointing to the note.

Violet saw that Targa awoken and gave her a lum berry.Violet saw the vaporeon.Violet went over to the vaporen."Howdy!"Said Lapis happily."Oh hi."Said Violet."Could you help us with something?"She asked the vaporeon."Yep what?"

Ax took the Rawst Berry and put them in one of those stone containers they had before the fire. They were intact, but still had some signals of getting burned. He took another rock and started to smash them until all its juice came out. He took another one of the containers, added some of the juice and started to pour it over his burns. It hurt. Ax closed his eyes as he did it, and immediately covered it with bandages. One after another, he continued doing the same procedure until he finished it. He was covered all in bandages: one on his head, two in his left arm, another one in the right one... One of his legs was all covered by bandages, meanwhile the other only had one in his ankle and his upper leg. His hands and feet had smaller ones too. the tip of his tail, as well as the left part of his chest and all his belly was covered with bandages. He was truly damaged from the fire. He stood up, still suffering, and started to walk, slowly, and in a very dummy way, to the note, meanwhile, he talked to Targa: "I think there is *Cough* some Rawst Juice and *Cough* some bandages if you *Cough cough* need them too". He read the note. "It's from *Cough* Epiny; we should go to *Cough cough* her den at midday* Ax managed to say, still with a hoarse voice.
Arrow went out of the cave. He didn't go to the burned part of the forest. He needed to convince another Pokemon to join his cause; he explored a new part of the forest, and, unknowing his method, he managed to convince some Pokemon (a group of 15). He came back to his cave. "You can sleep there" He pointed to one of the lower rooms; "It's pretty big for all of you, and even more". He approached Aura, Nenjja and Arista and started to talk to them: "It's the best what I could find without time... Try to find more, and one of you, warn Flare that we may have visit again of those rebels".

Aura went out and convinced 15 pokemon too.Aura showed Arrow the pokemon she convinced.

Violet had a sore leg,"Hey Ax.....can I borrow some bandages?"She asked Ax.

"I suppose that you *cough* can; I think there are a *cough cough* few more inside the cave" Ax said, with his voice still unrecognizable, while he pointed to the place where he had been sitting. While, he was thinking that looking like that, with all his bandages, he looked like a mommy. He laughed a little, still, hoarse and between coughs.
"Well done, Aura. A few more and we still can defend this place from future attacks" Said Arrow, with an evil laugh

Aura was back and got 30,they were all right behind her."I think we're good."She said.

Violet got some bandages and rapped them around her leg.Lapis wanted to greet herself.She used Aura jet to clear a fire far behind Ax and hit him a little with it.

Targa grabbed a Rawst Berry and some bandages. "Ow!*Cough*" She looked at the scar on her arm, and winced, as she wrapped it in bandages. She glare at Lapis. "That didn't *Cough* help." Targa said, sternly. She wrapped her left leg and the side of her head. She looked at Ax, put her arm around him, and started limping towards Epiny's den, coughing, and eating her Rawst Berry.

Aura sat there waiting to see if Arrow agreed with.She smirked at Arista,Aura went in a plain room and looked around in it,"Dull."She said flatly.