• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Life RP

Ax just stood there, watching Targa feeding Tric. He giggled. Then, he looked at the entrance, wondering if the rest of them were OK. "Targa" He said, still doubtful. "I am going out and I'll look if I find Stocked and Twiggy", but before he could go outside, Stocked appeared, rolling into the cave. "Oh! Stocked! I'm happy that you are here. Are you Ok?"

Tiberius stood next to Epiny, witnessing her evolution. "Wow, Epiny, is that you?" He pulled away a little. "It's just me or the temperature has decreased in a moment. I am getting cold."

Last edited:
"Yes. Nothing that bad," Stocked replied. She stood up. She shook her head. Viral looked around desperately. "Ah! Viral, I'm over here!" Stocked said. She raced over to Viral. "That's my home," Stocked said, pointing to the cave. Stocked smiled. Viral nodded.

"Stocked, wait!" Ax said. "I think that first, you should meet..." But it was too late. The Pichu was out of the cave, talking with a... A fan? Ax was confused. He knew that a fan was one of those machines that humans used, but he didn't know that there were Pokemons that looked like one. Or maybe he was just going crazy. Ax stood at the entrance of the cave and started saying: "Eh... Stocked. You... Missed something in here. We are one more now"

Stocked turned around. "Hm? Anyway, Viral, this is my friend, Ax! Ax, this is Viral. He saved broke me out of a prison!" Stocked exclaimed. Sge smiled. She remembered what Ax said. "Who is this new person?" She asked. Viral chuckled akwardly.

Ax looked at Viral, silent. After some seconds, he said "Hello, nice to meet you Viral", still confused about her new friend. Ax explored a lot when he was young, but he didn't know that Rotoms could infiltrate in electronic devices. "Anyways..." Continued Ax., "Do you remember that you told us that there was an egg in front of our cave", he entered the cave and approached to the Goomy. "Well... This is Tric".

Stocked shook her head. "I was probably three quarters asleep. I don't remember anything about an egg," Stocked replied. Stocked looked at Tric. "He's so cute!" She exclaimed.

"Isn't he?" Ax replied, laughing. "You better get used to Tric. After all our efforts, we couldn't find his parents, so we are going to take care of him as if he was our child." He said to Stocked, and, after that, he approached again to Tric and started talking again. "You see that Pichu? She is Stocked, and I think... It's your Aunt" Then, he pointed to the Rotom and continued. "And this is... It was Viral, wasn't it?"

Epiny was sitting, amazed of what she turned into. She jumped up and ran through the forest, leaving an ice cold breeze that blew right past Tiberius. Tyler and Alli were saying their finale goodbye, they were leaving the forest. Once set off, Cale and other Pokemon waved goodbye.
Tric was greeting the Pokémon infront of him. "Viral, Aunt Stocked. Got it!" He thought to himself. He slithered his way over, and tickled Stocked with his tiny antennas.
Flick was looking at the cave from a tree, wishing he had a family. The Froakie jumped away from the trees, and went to the small rock cave near he water fall. He sat down and rested at his tiny home. Flick was thinking about who he would ask to help him train, he had been watching all the Pokémon in the forest to see who was best for him. He then thought of a good answer. Silver and Soul, water type soldiers. "Yes, yes that's it!" He said to himself. The thing was he didn't know how to pop the question.

Stocked turned to Ax. "Can he speak yet?" She asked.

Viral drifted off. He didn't feel right just floating there. Viral found a tree. Was this the tree he slept in last night? What does it matter, thought Viral. I have no home, Viral shook his head. he flew to the top, and drifted to sleep...

"What? Oh, it's nothing," Stocked replied. She smiled. She chuckled. Stocked looked at Tric, then back to Targa. Then she looked to Ax. Then the spot where Viral was.

Tiberius followed Epiny thanks to the cold path that she had left. "Hey! How does it feel?" Tiberius asked, curious, flying around the Glaceon.

Ax was looking at Tric. "He's still too young to talk, I think... Well, I think that, for now, it's enough that he knows how to say mommy". She started to see Stocked again, and all what was happening there. "Ehm... Stocked... What happens? You look... Distracted." Maybe it was just an impression of Ax, that he was getting to be tired.

"Ok, ok... We are worried, that's all" Ax replied to Stocked. Then, he saw Twiggy entering the cave. "Hey! Long time no see, bro!" But then, Ax noticed that he was limping. "Twiggy, are you alright? Does your leg hurt? What has happened?"

A young amaura walked across the waterfall."Still frozen,even though it's getting back to normal....a bit."She mumbled.The amaura sat down and looked at a puddle in front of her,and saw her reflection.Then,she looked at the cave."I'll explore that later."She said to herself.

"Ok, meanwhile you are feeling better, I'm tranquil. You can eat another one if you want." Said Ax to Twiggy. He went to the place where they stored the berries. "There should be one right here" Said, while he started to looking for one. "There should be... Unless... We ran out of them." He examined the berries again. "Effectively, we ran out of Pecha Berries. Ok, I'm going to look for some of them. They are essential for poisoned Pokemon." e said, as he was going out of the cave. "Oh, and take care of Tric!"

He looked to the surroundings, but there were no signs of Pecha Berries there. Ax decided to go further, although it was getting late. Then, he saw an unfamiliar Pokemon, looking to a puddle. He decided to stay aside for a moment.

The amaura looked up,"Oh,hi.I didn't expect other pokemon around here."She stammered,"I'll get out of your way if you want me to."She said standing up and walking aside.

Ax stayed some seconds thinking. The, he recognised the Pokemon. "Eh... Don't mind me. I... I was just looking for some Pecha Berries for my family and me. We've run out and it seems like there are no berries of that type around there"

"Oh, thanks. I'm sure that they will be quite useful for my family." He said, collecting them. "Anyways, my family and I live in a near cave, going straight over there. If you need something, just come and ask for Ax". He started to leave. "See you!"

"Bye.And also my name is Lucy."Lucy said back but very quietly.She looked up at the sky,"Well,let's get going."She said to herself,but Lucy was too tired to do anything.She looked at the cave.And shook her head.

Tric was chowing down on his food, favorite being a chopped up tamoto berry. Then he cuddled up with his parents. "Daddy!" He said as he slimed him. Tric then fell asleep, in his Targa's hands.
Flick was using his frubbles as a mask, as he threw some at some hand made tree targets. "It's time!" He said, as he jumped through trees to get to Silver and Soul. On his way he spotted a Tepig. "An advantage opponent." He whispered. He surprised attacked it with frubbles, making him stuck to the ground. "Surrender fire type earthling!" He yelled, aiming a cut at it. Flick then saw the fear in its eyes, and ran towards it with the cut. The Tepig was free, Flick had cut the frubbles instead. "Name's Flick, what's your's?" He said. "I kinda feel sorry for what I did."

Ax arrived at his cave just in time to hear Tric saying Daddy. He slowly approached and started to caress him slowly. "Has he just said what I think that I have heard? They learn so fast..." Said Ax, amazed."Who knows what will do when he grow up?". Then, Ax gave him a little kiss and went to sleep.

The Tepig got up. "Hi! Don't do that again please! My name is Lane! Nice to meet you!" The Tepig exclaimed, seeming to have a loud voice. The Tepig stuck out his ''hand'' for Flick to shake.

Soul was riding on a Toucannon. The Toucannon swooped down towards a Tepig and Froakie. "STOP!!" Soul shouted. The Toucannon stopped right in front of the two Pokemon. "I know you're new to this flying stuff, but you can't go ramming into other Pokemon," Soul said to the Toucannon. It nodded. "I'm sorry. I've been encouraging this Toucannon to fly, since he hasn't before. He's still getting used to it," Soul said to the Tepig and Froakie.

Last edited:
Flick was a little freaked out with Lane's open expressions, and didn't know what to do. Out of nowhere a Toucannon came flying in. "It's on the attack!" Flick said charging a water pulse. Then he saw Soul, a clumsy Oshawott, that Flick wanted to train with him and his brother. Froakie threw the water pulse away. Alex was floating behind Soul when he landed his Toucannon. "Hmm, abviously this Toucannon could use some training in aerodynamics!" Alex said, showing off his big words.
Flick acted like he didn't know the Oshawott. "Uh hi, I'm Flick." He said putting his hand out. He looked at Lane. "And this is-" Flick stopped, then realized there was no stopping what was he was about to say. "My new friend, Lane?" He said awkwardly.

"Nice to meet you. I thought I knew everyone in the forest. Well, I guess I do now! Or do I?" Soul questioned. "Anyway, fly up! I've always wanted to skydive!" The Toucannon nodded, and flew up. Once they were high enough, Soul jumped off. He went plummeting to the ground.