• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Life RP

"Well, I am new to that too, but I am sure that we will raise the egg". Ax kissed Targa and hugged her. "But I can assure something... Will be so nervous when it starts hatching... I'm like... Super exciting and interested in knowing what Pokemon it will be!"

Tiberius stood up again and shouted: "It sounds good for me! Any special place where we could train?"

Arrow waited for Flare. But he was impatient. He closed the door and almost pushed Flare to the rest of the group. Then, he started whispering. "Ok... This is the plan... Stocked is going to tell us about some weaknesses of their group. I'll be with Arista interrogating the Pichu. I want Arista to make sure that everything she is saying is true. But... She has one condition, as it's that she wants to be free. We'll free her, but I didn't say that we were not capturing her later. Flare, go and tell Nenjja to be prepared. We'll attack some seconds later after. First, Flare will try to get her. If that fails, tell Nenjja to stay at the base of the mountain, and try to poison her. If it fails too, I'll use Spirit Shackle, avoiding her escape and Arista... You got her." Then, Arrow pointed to Flare. "Then, and just then, you can do whatever you want with her. The Pichu means nothing for us..."

Targa was kissed and embraced by Ax as she held the egg. A smile formed on her face as she planted her chin on the back of Ax's shoulder. "I'm sure we will, Ax..." Targa said softly, wrapping her arms around Ax and pressing the egg between the two dragon-types, giving it additional warmth.

"Well then... So Flare, please... Go and call Nenjja. We must be prepared! Come on!" Arrow said, opening the door, waiting for Arista to enter. "Well, I suppose that you know each other, but this is one of my commanders, Arista, and is going to help me in the interrogatory. But first. Rule 1: tell as much information as possible. Rule 2: don't try to lie. We'll know and you'll be punished. And, yeah, rule 3: you obey, you'll win your freedom, understood?"

Flare was walking up to Nenjja, he always thought she was weird. "Uh hey, were planning an attack, and we need you. Flare explained everything to Nenjja as they were getting ready. "Ok and if we need you I'll let out two roars, that's your signal." He told her. Flare twisted outside the doors while Stocked was getting interigated.
Epiny looked around her. "Okay, we hop through the tree branches till we reach the lake, then we hop across stones to the other side. After that we can climb the rock wall by leaping on the stones leading up the wall, then through the Bunnelby tunnels. That would leave us right next to my den, and your nest." Epiny explained. "Sound good?" He asked Tiberius.
The small Pokémon in the egg felt better when it got some warmth. Hearing Targa's voice calmed it down also. It pressed its head on the egg shell, making it slide against Targa's stomach.

Arrow smiled. "Ok, let's get starting" He looked a moment to Arista and said slowly: "You know what to do. I trust you". Finally, Arrow approached the Pichu and started the interrogatory. "First Question: How many Pokemons are living in that cave?".

Tiberius said happily: "Sounds good for me... Probably everything with the exception of the rock wall. I mean... I'm a bird... I'm not very good at climbing things, so I'll fly instead there. So... Ladies first."

Ax hugged Targa. He noticed that the egg had just moved a little. Ax laughed a little: "It looks like someone likes you".

"Easy!" Stocked exclaimed. She started to count on her fingers. "Two!" She said. Arista gave Stocked a hard glare. "She's telling the truth, but I doubt that..." Arista gave Stocked another cold glare.

"If you say so!" Epiny said, she crouched, then flew off into the trees. Tiberius was way behind her.
The Pokémon egg was determined, determined to finally meet it's family. It started pushing on the egg, making it wobble and shake around. Tiny grunts came from inside.
Flare sat outside, impatiently. "I should of interigated her, I would of done better!" He moaned.
Epiny was now climbing up the rock wall, the Tunnels were right ahead. Tiberius had caught up, since she had trouble at the lake. Both side by side as the entered the Bunnelby tunnels. Suddenly Epiny tripped, and Tiberius won the training race.

Targa giggled at Ax's statement. She continued to embrace the Fraxure, smiling warmly. The egg began to wobble and bulge to which Targa pulled back from the hug. She held up the egg and looked at Ax, a bit concerned. "Something's going on..." Targa muttered, looking to Ax.

Ax was impressed, looking to the egg. He was thinking that it may be too soon, but on the other hand, he didn't know how much time had passed since the egg was laid. "Maybe it's just... Starting to open?"

Arrow heard to Arista. "Alright... We want more specific answers. Who live there and... Since it seems that you are not lying... May I ask if you have any guests?"

"He... You... You did well. But the... The important thing is the training, right?" Tiberius said, panting, as he approached Epiny, giving her a wing.

Ax stood next to Targa and the egg. "I think that, definitely, it's going to hatch". He approached Targa and sat next to the egg. "It's going to be fine...I really can't wait and know what's inside" Said Ax, happy and excited. We are going to be parents! He realized that he didn't tell the others, so he stood a moment, he went with the others and said: "Hey! You maybe wanna come. The egg is hatching!" Then, he went again to where he was and sat, impatient.

Stocked tried to remember. She had saw an Abra in the cave. "There is a visitor. An Abra, but I don't know his name. The names are Soul and Silver," She said. She had a confident look. Arista gave Arrow a look, then shot another glare at Stocked. "She's not lying," Arista snapped.

Arrow looked at the Pichu again. "Ok, now let's go with the interesting part. We know that you spend a lot of time with certain Pokemon, and we are looking for their weaknesses. We want as much information as possible: fears, terrors, what they hate... So... With which one do you want to start: the Grotle, the Fraxure or the Gabite?"

The Pokémon egg was bashing around, the small Pokémon inside was rolling all over the place. A crack was made at the top of the egg. The Pokémon pushed through it, making the whole egg break. A small male slimy Goomy was it the egg remains. Noibat and Luxray came up to the first floor. "It's so cute!" Noibat whispered excitedly. Even Epiny came to the new hatched Pokemon. "Tiberius look!" She said walking over. Cale saw the commotion from his treehouse, and his team walked over, but they stayed outside of the cave. "G-gooo-my" He cried, looking at his parents. He heard Targa's voice, and looked up opening his eyes. A slight smile could be seen from Targa and Ax's view.

Twiggy stared at the cave. He didn't notice any of the commotion. He just stared. His expression was filled with worry.

"I don't know much about Targa and Ax. But I know a lot about Twiggy! For instance, he's allergic to Pinap berries," Stocked said. Arista replied, "She's not lying." Stocked shrugged. She then looked at Arrow. "Starting after this sentence, my mouth is shut!" She exclaimed. Stocked crossed her arms. She sat down.

Ax couldn't believe it. The egg had finally hatched. Ax slowly approached to the Goomy. "Hey there! How are you? Don't worry. We'll take care of you. I suppose you can call me daddy" Then, he turned and showed the rest of the Pokemon there. "That Gabite over there is Targa, but maybe you'd prefer calling her mummy. And that Grotle over there is your Uncle Twiggy, and the rest of Pokemon... They are friends... Even the human out there. You'll meet them eventually." Then, Ax took the Goomy with him and approached Targa. "I think we should name him. Any idea?"

Tiberius was looking at the new Pokemon of the family, next to Epiny. "Oh... Isn't he cute? I have so much envy right now... I've always wanted a family too".

Arrow didn't look satisfied. He approached the cage. "Something is something, yet still, that wasn't the deal we have. I suppose that you'll want your freedom, but you won't get it unless you answer all my questions. Don't worry, this will be the last one... We've heard something about a human in the forest. A good-hearted and all that stuff human that only tries to train his Pokemon and it looks like... Help the other Pokemon too. Tell us all what you know... And we'll be done."

Goomy rubbed his forehead against the Fraxure, rubbing slime on it. "Daddy, now how do I say that?" It thought. Looking around it saw a bunch of other Pokemon. "Mommy, Uncle Twiggy, friends?" It thought, still having a lot to learn. Once he was close enough Goomy jumped from Fraxure to Gabite, and nuzzled her. That also got slime on her. Cale looked at the Pokémon, he remembered seeing one when he went to Kalos. "Goomy, the soft tissue Pokémon." His pokedex said. Epiny was looking at Goomy, thinking. "I lost my family, when I was very young, but we have eachother." She told Tiberius.

"Fine. I don't know much about him. I've yet to learn his name. All I know is that he has a Noibat and a Luxio. I don't know anything else!" Stocked exclaimed. "Now let me out of this cage. Scumbags," Stocked stood up.

Viral floated around. He came to a cave. There were guards out front. They were talking. Virla sneaked in above them. He went into a room. It had a Decedueye, a Meowstic, and a Pichu. The Pichu was in a cave. Viral watched with interest.

Twiggy took no notice. He sighed. He looked out of the cave.

Arrow approached to Arista and whispered: "Well, the information that she has provided has been quite... Basic. At least we know how the Gabite and the Fraxure are called, but the information about Twiggy is very useful". He approached the cage and then started to talk with Arista. "Make sure that the Charizard doesn't try to capture the Pichu." Said as he winked one of his eyes, trying to make sure that Arista understood what he really wanted. Then, he started to search the key to the lock between his feathers. "Oh... I must have left it in my room... I'll come back later. Sableyes... Make sure that the Pichu doesn't try to do something strange..." Then, Arrow left the room.

"I suppose. I mean, I left my parent's nest, and they are pretty far from here. I still remember when I came here from the first time, all alone, having no place to sleep... It looks like it's been millenniums. I've made some good friends here, anyways, and now I shave a home... At least".

Ax was happy. At least we like him. He cleaned some of the slime. "I suppose that we'll have to worry about this, but not now..." Ax started to laugh then. "Well, it's a Goomy, what could I expect?"

Arista nodded. Viral crept closer to Arista. "Arista. Look behind you," A Sableye said. Arista whipped her head around. Viral dashed at her, shocking her. Arista fell to the ground. Viral knocked out the Sableyes quickly. "Zzzt... Oh, how to get you out... Zzzt..." Viral muttered, looking around. "What are you doing?! They're gonna rip you apart!" Stocked exclaimed. "Zzzt... I'm not like those brothers that save everyone, and I have no friends! I want to be useful for once, zzzt!" Viral replied.

Goomy was happy, happy with its friends and family around it. But something was bothering it, Goomy was drying out. It started to whimper, and cry. "Yikes, someone's unhappy!" Luxray said. "I think I know why." Noibat said. "Goomy is a Pokémon that needs water to be active, if Goomy drys out, it can't breathe. I think we should take him to the lake." Noibat suggested.

Targa jumped as a Goomy slipped from the egg. She caught herself to make sure the newborn wasn't hurt. Targa chuckled softly as Goomy nuzzled her, and left goo on her face. She wiped it off and smiled, stroking Ax's arm for comfort. "I'll take him." Targa said confidently, beginning to walk out of the house as she hugged the newborn warmly.

Goomy was still crying, when Targa picked him up and he felt better. Goomy was eager to get some water, as soon as he was put in the shallow end of the lake water he let out a sigh of relief. Cale had and idea watching Gabite and Goomy at the lake. He went over to the cave and confronted Fraxure. "Hey guys, I've been thinking. Can I build a small shallow pool for Goomy in the cave?" He asked him. "That sounds like a good idea." Noibat said to Ax. Goomy was carried back to the cave, he was happy. He then noticed a human. "Is that one of my friends?" He wondered, he decided to retrace what was heard. Daddy, Mommy, Uncle Twiggy, and friends. Cale walked over to Gabite and Goomy. Cale rubbed his hand on Goomy's head, hoping Gabite didn't mind. Goomy left a smile afterwards, Cale wiped slime of of his hand.

Targa scooped up Goomy and carried it to Ax. "Yes, little one. You can trust him." She replied, looking down to the little Goomy. "Shouldn't we give this sweet little Goomy a name?" She suggested cheerfully, embracing the currently unnamed Goomy tightly.

Last edited:
Ax started to think. "We didn't have the necessity before, but now that we have a Goomy in our charge, I think that it will be a good idea." Said to the Noibat, knowing that it would be more difficult to communicate with the human. Then, he approached to Targa. "Yeah... We should, but... I really don't have something in mind right now". Ax stood silent for some moments. "I... I don't know. Slimmy? I'm so bad with names..."

Arrow entered again into the room holding a key with his beak. He didn't like what he saw when he entered. "What is this? Guards! Come here! We have an intruder" Arrow managed to say, still holding the key with his beak. He was worry that the other Pokemon couldn't understand him, but, luckily, some Zubats and some Vanillite came to help. By the time he entered, Arrow was reading Spirit Shackle. "Surrender now".

Targa chuckled jollily while Ax stuttered. She walked over to him and patted him on the arm to calm him down. "I think is a great name, but how about we come up with more before we decide?" Targa suggested, a warm smile fixed on Targa's face. She began to think, looking down at the Goomy then back up.

After awhile Cale was already finished with Goomy's pool, complete with waterproof rounded wood, and stonewalling. Cale had just grabbed a bucket of water. "This is going to let Goomy have a bunch of fun in here!" He said dumping the water bucket. "Here you go, you can put Goomy in this pool at anytime!" He told Fraxure and Gabite. Cale also set down a case of water bottles. "You can keep this too. If you need anymore just tell me, I got plenty." He said, Cale then went back to his treehouse.
Goomy was put into the pool of water. He then started splashing around happily. "Goooo!" He said excited, splashing the Pokémon that were near enough. Goomy was listening to his parents decide a name. "I get my own name?" He wondered, then Luxray butt her way into naming him. "Nonsense, he should be called Sticky Mgee, or Slimehead Jr." Luxray said.

Ax watched as the little Goomy was enjoying his bath. "Well... I suppose that we'll have to think about his name but at this moment I just can't choose one... Or thinking about one clearly". Then, Ax turned around and went straight to Cale. He leaned slightly and started saying: "Thanks, we owe you one", despite the human may not understand it. After some moments, he went back to the small pool and kept looking to the newborn, with a huge smile on his face.

Goomy was excited to hear his new name, since everyone else had one. "Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Twiggy, and friends. Where's my name?" He wondered to himself. Goomy then decided he would be able to say the other's name's, first was Mommy. "Goo-my my Goo Gooomy moo Goomy moo-my." Goomy tried it over and over again. Goomy was trying to say Mommy before his name was decided.

Stocked and Viral stared at Arrow and his army. "I don't even know this guy..." She said. Viral pulled out a key with a skeleton head on it. "Zzt, a skeleton key! I forgot I had this, zzt!" Viral exclaimed. He quickly opened Stocked's cage. He grabbed her, and put her on his back. Viral flew out of the room. He was doing flips, never flying in a straight line. "What are you doing?" Stocked exclaimed. "That guys knowzz Spirit Shackle! If he hits us, we can't leave the cave!" Viral responded. They flew out of the cave. The army was chasing them.

Ax smiled with the Goomy. "Don't worry. Everything will come up at the right moment. Or is that you are thirsty? Or that you are hungry?" Ax was starting to be filled with doubts. "I am going to find some berries, just in case. And maybe some fresh air can be good in order to think better about your name..." Said Ax doubtfully, leaving the cave. Minutes later, he reached an area full of vegetation and started to look for food. He picked some berries, yet he started to complaining about everything: "Pinap Berries are too spicy... And Aguav Berries are too bitter. Maybe some Oran and Leppa Berries? Oran Berries are very sweet, and Leppa berries are delicious too, despite being a little bit spicy..."

Arrow stopped preparing his attack. Instead, he approached to Flare and started shouting. "We have an intruder that has just freed the Pichu. This means a change of plans. I completely trust you. If you get them, you can do whatever you want with both". Then, he went to the storage and started looking for something. "Where is it? Where is it...?" After a minute, he got a revival herb, and went to the room where he was with the Sableyes, Stocked and Arista. Arrow gave the item to Arista. "Are you OK?"

Last edited:
Arista stood up. She nodded. "I'm going to beat the crap out of that Rotom," she growled. Arista teleported. The Sableyes ran out of the room.

Arista teleported to Viral and Stocked. She tried to hit them. Viral shocked her. Arista tried to teleport. She couldn't. "You! You disabled my powers!" She growled. Stocked giggled. A Sableyes grabbed Viral. Stocked screamed.

Twiggy stood up. He knew that was Stocked's scream. Without a second thought, he raced toward the scream.

Arrow went out of the cave and started to see what was happening. "So lucky..." Then, he spread his wing and started to shout. "I want both of them! Right now!" Some of his troops started to chase them. He plucked a feather and dropped it. The feather started to move with the air breeze, to the right. Then, he prepared his wing again as used it as a bow. He closed his right eye and started murmuring: "With this breeze, the distance where they are, they are going in that direction..." He quickly raised his wing and moved a little to the left as he started to prepare a feathered arrow, imbued with a dark power. "You won't get away of this!" He was preparing Spirit Shackle (again).

Ax was quite far from his cave. He didn't know anything about what was happening far away. He recollected a bunch of Leppa and Oran berries, as much as other types of berries, not destined for the Goomy to eat, as they may be too much spicy or bitter for him. He went back to the cave as fast as he could. He watched as his brother was running out, but he didn't seem to see very important at that moment. He was more worried about the newborn. He entered, left the berries, taking some of the Oran Berries and went to the small pool. "Were... Were you hungry?" Ax said as he left the berries in the pool edge.

Viral raced farther from Arrow's cave. There was an army behind them, chasing them. Stocked held on tight. A Sableye jumped on Viral. He grabbed Stocked. Suddenly, he went flying, after dropping Stocked. Twiggy then ran toward the army. "Twiggy!" Stocked shouted. "Iz that your friend?" Viral asked. Stocked nodded.

Goomy wasn't too hungry, but he would like to eat. He opened his mouth and waited to be fed, only to realize the berrys were too big to fit in his mouth. Obviously they needed to be cut up. Noibat was alert, and used her supersonic to see where Twiggy was going. "He's after Stocked, should we help?" Noibat asked Targa.
Epiny was resting in her den, with Tiberius near. "Hey Ti, have I ever told you about my lost necklace piece?" She said, Epiny then explained that Arrow stole an evolution item from her, and she's on a quest to get it back.

Stocked and Viral were pretty close to the cave. Stocked fell off Viral. She went tumbling towards the cave. Stocked stopped in front of Goomy. "I'm tooooootally okay," Stocked moaned. Her head spun. Viral let out of loud "ZZT!" of alarm. He looked around frantically.

Ax turned. "What?! Really? I'm going too. I know that..." But then, he looked again to the small Goomy. Oh, isn't he cute? I wish we could think about a proper name... Ax came back to reality. "Look... I'll take care of the Goomy. I'd like you to help my brother, but I prefer taking care of this little one right now. if I go with you, I'm sure that I'd slow you down". He turned again and started to slice the berries, giving them to the Goomy. "Here comes the Pelipper..."

Tiberius heard Epiny. "Well... It's bad to hear it. I wish I could help, but I've heard that he has an army now. Taking it from him will be difficult".

Noibat didn't want to go at all. "Uh you can go, I'll watch the little one." The only reason she said that was to avoid encountering Flare, then Luxray flipped Noibat up on her back and ran off. "WOAH WAIT NO!" She yelled, but Luxray wasn't going to stop. Goomy opened his mouth and ate a piece of berry, though it was spicy Goomy loved it. "Mmmm Goomy!" He exclaimed, Goomy could possibly have a love for spicy food.
Epiny saw the others zoom off past her den, knowing where they were going. When Tiberius wasn't looking, she followed behind them. "Time to get my item back!" She said as she was running.