• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Life RP

"Look, Noibat. Me and Ax are going to take care of the little one. You should go help." Targa suggested, feeding the little Goomy a slice of Leppa berry. She turned to Ax as the newborn hummed with joy. "I think he likes it!" Targa chuckled, gently resting her head on Ax's chest as she hugged him from the flank.

Stocked shook her head. She saw Targa and Ax. She knew that she was in Ax's cave then. She jumped up. Stocked ran out of the cave. She found Viral. "There you are!" She exclaimed. "Phew, zzt! I thought you were hurt, zzt!" Viral exclaimed. "I'm Viral, zzt. What'z your name?" Viral asked quickly. "Stocked," Stocked replied. "Nice to meet you, Ztocked!" Viral exclaimed.

"It looks like he likes it." Ax said happily. "At least we know something for you to eat it". He turned and went to the entrance of the cave. "I wish I could help... If I were an Haxorus..." He whispered as he came back to Goomy. "Well... What can we do..." Ax took then a small spheric rock. "I guess we can play with this rock. I'll give it to you and then, you throw it back to me, right?" Ax said, making the small rock to roll.

Tiberius was distracted for a while, thinking in some of his things. "I know... I wouldn't mess up with him, not at this moment. Maybe we could... I don't know... Trying to find another one of those items?" But when no answer came, he explored the surroundings. "Epiny?" He noticed some footsteps going out. "Where are you going?" He started following them.

Arrow was not prepared for an attack. Although he had an army, they were too weak. "Flare, Arista... I trust you. Attack in groups! Don't surrender!"

"The Pichu and Rotom seem to have disappeared. But the Grotle and a Luxray are here," Arista replied. "And the Rotom zapped my powers away. But I can still deal with this." Arista ran into the crowd.

Stocked and Viral arrived back at the fight. "We need more help! Twiggy and Luxray can't do this alone!" Stocked exclaimed. She noticed Epiny. "Epiny!" Stocked shouted, waving. Viral looked at Epiny.

"How can...?" Arrow shouted, angrily. "How is that possible?! If you cannot use your powers, we can't attack properly. Your powers give us a great advantage. Is there something we can do for trying to recover them?"

Tiberius was afraid. The grass was very high, and there were no footsteps visible. He stayed on the ground, thinking for a moment. "Did she... No... This is dangerous!" Tiberius jumped and started to fly as fast as he could, trying to stop her. We are not strong enough!

"Two ways. I have wait 24 hours, or the Rotom has to shock me again," Arista explained. She looked around, seeing Stocked and Viral. "Look, I see the two brats now," Arista said, smirking.

Stocked looked around. "We're outnumbered! We don't stand a chance!" Stocked exclaimed. Viral looked at Twiggy. He was flinging enemies left and right. "Your Grotle friend is doing pretty well," Viral commented.

Epiny looked up. "Stocked! Wait Arrow has a Rotom in his team?!" Epiny said, she charged up a swift attack until she was stopped. When Stocked said they were outnumbered, Cale and his Pokemon appeared. "Not anymore!" Sceptile said, others behind him. Luxray had just pulled in with them. "Time to get revenge, the revenge we've been waiting for let's go!" Luxray yelled.
Goomy was full of berries and playing in his pool. "Ma, moo, maa, Mommy!" He'd finally said, looking for her. But Targa was gone, and that made Goomy freak out. Goomy was crying because his Mommy was gone.

Violet woke up from her nap.She was in the cave.Her ears flattened as she saw no one was in sight."It's always like this isn't?"She mumbled to herself.

"I suppose you'll be in the first line against that Rotom them..." Arrow said, totally decided. "We need your powers if we want to take some tactical advantage".

Ax stood next to the Goomy. "Have you... Have you said... Mommy?" Ax was very happy, but then, the Goomy started to cry. "Oh, oh, don't worry. Mommy is not here, but I am sure that she will be very proud when she comes back" Said Ax trying to stay calmed as he took the Goomy in his arms.

Violet walked out of the cave."Anyone?Are you there?"She called,she looked around.Of course,no one.Violet gritted her teeth."COME.OUT.NOW!!!"She yelled her loudest.No one.

Targa heard faint crying from inside the cave, to which she raised an eyebrow. She peeked her head into the cave, and heard high-pitched weeping from inside, louder now. "Is everything all right?" Targa asked, now spotting the newborn Goomy crying in Ax's arms. Before any answer was given, she padded up to Ax and gently scooped up Goomy in her arms. Targa began to rock him slowly back and forth, while softly cooing to him.

Stocked frantically shook her head. "Viral' my friend! He saved me!" Stocked yelled over.

Arista nodded. She smirked.

Stocked ran up to Epiny. Viral followed. "This is Viral. Viral, this is Epiny. My friend," Stocked said

Goomy say his Mommy at the corner of his eye, and stopped crying instantly. While being rocked Goomy said her name. "Goo ma Mommy." He said, still having trouble. Goomy smiled and slowly fell asleep in her arms.
Cale looked up, then to the Pokemon around him. "Me, Gallade, Sceptile, and Weavile will take Charizard. Growlithe, Luxray, Pichu, and Rotom will take Meowstic, and other goons. Eevee, Rufflet, and Noibat stay on lookout in case something is wrong. After all of our jobs are complete, we head after Decidueye." Cale said. "Now let's go!" Cale called running through.

Stocked nodded. Viral looked worried. " I'm afraid that if I shock that Meowstic again, she'll get her powers back," Biral muttered. "Then I'll shock her!" Stocked replied. She ran into the crowd. "Stocked, wait!" Viral exclaimed, looking worried. He followed her into the crowd. Viral had an extremely worried look on his face. Stocked's face, though, looked excited.

Cale snuck through where Flare was resting, and hid behind where Flare couldn't see him. Cale then threw a pokeball infront of Flare. "What the." Then the pokeball opened, and Weavile popped out "Weavile!" He yelled, Cale told him to use nightslash. It was an intense battle but Weavile then fainted. Gallade was Cale's next choice. "Ga! Gallade!" He called. "Psycho Cut!" Cale called, it was a critical. Gallade and Flare were both fighting hard, neither backing off. "Enough! Let's finish this battle with our fists!" Flare roared, both started punching eachother. Then Flare used a Powerup Punch, fainting Gallade. Cale glared. "Sceptile I choose you!" He yelled throwing a pokeball.
"Hey Viral, I'm Epiny!" She said just before they split up. Luxray was hiding with the others. "Who's mark is it to attack?" She whispered.
Noibat was on the lookout in the air, she got the feeling she was put their because Cale didn't think she was that strong but it was mostly true. In the air Noibat saw Twiggy at the corner of her left eye, and flew over. "Twiggy, were on an attack! I think your too late for a position, your best bet is to stay with us until we get the signal to charge.

"Did he... Say m-mommy?" Targa asked in disbelief, holding the sleeping Goomy in her arms. She smiled warmly down to the newborn, proud of the little Goomy. Targa kept rocking him as Violet padded up to her and mewed if Targa knew where everyone was. "Not really. I know many of them are out, rescuing Stocked." She replied softly, attempting to not wake Goomy.

"Yup. Isn't he cute?" Ax said to Targa, referring to Goomy. "He really likes you then. His mommy has been his first word". Ax giggled and kissing and hugging Targa, while he looked to the little Goomy. After some seconds, he turned to Violet. "If I am sincere, the only thing I know is that Stocked was out. I've seen my brother going out of the cave, heading to the north, but I don't know where is supposed to be her."

Tiberius was flying, yet still, he had no idea where Epiny or the rest were. He knew where E.Z's cave was, but he didn't know where Arrow's cave was. "Epiny!"

Arrow was talking to Arista when he heard a Charizard roaring. "It's time. I'll go to help Flare." He started advancing slowly, trying to stay hidden in the shadows. When he reached the Charizard, he stood in the shadows, preparing a Spirit Shackle."You'll not go anywhere" Said, as he attacked, blocking the Sceptile, that now could not s¡escape. Next, he jumped and started to fly straight to the Sceptile, using pluck.

Twiggy ran up to Arrow. He grabbed his foot. Twiggy then slammed him into the ground. "I would think not," he snapped.

Stocked hopped viral. They flew towards Arista. "Hello loser!" Stocked shouted. She giggled. Arista growled. She leaped at the duo.

Arrow's attack was stopped by the Grotle. It hurt, but Arrow was not going to let them win either. As he recovered, he led his other foot to Twiggy's face, scratching the Grotle's face with the claws of his paws. "If you think that this is going to be enough for defeating me, then you are wrong." He twisted, setting his paw free again and flown towards Flare. "Well... I think that we are together in this... Yours is the Sceptile. I want to kill that Grotle." Whispered Arrow as he showed a defensive pose in case they attacked.

Nenjja had nodded to Flare's commands, and was slinking outside the cave. She was sitting on a branch, alert, as a Grotle began to assault Arrow. A sly smile formed onto Nenjja's face as she pounced on top of the Grotle, digging a Poison Jab into his side.

Targa giggled as well when Ax stated that Goomy really liked her. "Yeah... I guess he does." She interjected softly, looking fondly down to the soundly asleep newborn. Targa thought for a moment about a name for the Goomy, almost as if repaying its love of her back to him. She looked back up to Ax, a name in mind. "I have a name for our cute little Goomy. How about "Slippy?"" Targa said, cocking her head to one side.

"Slippy, eh?" Ax said curiously. "I... I like it. A lot. " He approached to the little Goomy and asked nicely. "And what about you? You like Slippy?"

Arrow was whispering to Flare when he saw Nenjja. "You know what? It doesn't matter. Reinforcements have come." Continued whispering as he pointed to the Grotle and Nenjja. He laughed evily. Then, he jumped and continued his first intention, flying to the Sceptile in order to use pluck on him.

Stomping could be heard in the background. Flare was standing tall, over Cale and Sceptile. Flare then used flamethrower, and overheat after that. Sceptile was hurt bad. "Sceptile use cut!" Cale said, Sceptile ran up and sliced Flare. Flare used steel wing, but not on Sceptile. Cale was hit hard, and fell to the ground. "Cale!" Sceptile yelled. Sceptile then used dragon claw.
A twenty three foot Tyrantrum walked through the trees and roared. It was Tyler, and Ally behind. She was now a Hydreign. Tyler used stomp on Flare, fainting him. "Anyone else!" He roared, Epiny looked up the mountain in amazement.
Growlithe used dig, and was right underneath Arista. He dug up, getting a hit on her.
Goomy looked up. "Slippy?" He wondered, he thought for a bit then shook his head side to side.

Last edited:
Nenjja's eyes grew wide with fear as a Tyrantrum fainted Flare, the biggest brute that she and Arrow had found. She leaped off of the Grotle and bolted off into the forest, running for her life. Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God! Nenjja thought frantically, looking over her shoulder to see if the large Pokemon was still there.

Arrow stopped in the middle of his attack as fast as he saw that big dinosaur. He knew that one of his best soldiers has been defeated, and the other had just escaped. Arrow hesitated for a moment, but he realized about his actual situation.He may have defeated the Sceptile and the hurt Grotle, maybe with some luck even the Tyrantrum, but for sure, he could not defeat all those Pokemon at the same time. Arrow growled. "I know when it's time for a withdraw... We'll see you next time!" Arrow started to fly, hiding between the shadows, disappearing instantaneously. Sorry for Flare... I can't do anything to get you out of there without any help. He thought
Arrow didn't notice, but when he was attacked by Twiggy, the necklace he had just broke, leaving a stone in the ground.

Twiggy had yelped in pain when Nenjja attacked. He laid down, tired. Stocked and Viral raced over to Twiggy. "Twiggy! Are you okay?" Stocked asked. Twiggy stood up. "Yeah... I'm fine," Twiggy replied. Viral picked up the stone Arrow dropped. "No you aren't! You're poinsoned!" Stocked exclaimed. "I'm going to find a Pecha Berry! Wait here!" Stocked ran off. "Zzt?" Viral said, examining the stone. The army was retreating. Arista was also, but reluctantly. While Stocked was running, she stared up at Tyler in amazement. She didn't know who he was, but he was cool.

Targa raised an eyebrow at the currently unnamed Goomy. He shook its head side to side, to which she frowned. "I guess that's a no..." Targa sighed, sitting down on a rock. She wasn't any better at naming things than Ax, and that was the only name she thought sounded any good.

"Oh..." Ax said, disappointed. "We have to choose one, we can't leave him without a name for so long... Let me think... Slimmy? Goober?" But after some moments Ax started to rave, saying the first things that came across his head. "Soma? Purply? Tric? Sully? Micke? Oh, sweet Arceus, I'm going to go crazy if I continue this way!!"

Targa giggled as Ax rambled some names. She sighed again afterward, and propped up her head on her hands. Targa once again began to think about names, although "Slippy" was the only one she thought was any good.

"Ax is tired of thinking..." He joked. "When I met the Kommo-o that took care of me went with the simplest one: abbreviate my name. So... Do you like Slippy?" He came back to the Goomy. "Giving you a name is going to give us a headache..." Joked Ax. "So... What do you think about Slippy? Is that better?"

Stocked found Pecha berries. She raced back to Twiggy. She fed him the berries. He thanked her. Stocked hopped on Viral. They flew to the cave. Stocked smiled.

Goomy was listening to the list of names said by Ax, then he said Tric. Goomy flicked and looked up instantly.
Cale got up, and started to limp. Sceptile helped him to the treehouse. Tyler was still rampaging the other Pokemon.

Targa lightly tapped Ax on the shoulder, as the newborn flicked at his name, "Tric." "I think he might like that name. Let me see..." She informed him, walking over and crouching down to try to meet Goomy's face. "Tric? Do you like it?" Targa asked softly, smiling at Goomy.

Goomy smiled as Mommy walked over. "Tric, yes that's it!" He thought. "Goo!" He yelled in excitement.
Arrow was last standing, they had been fighting all night. There was no way Arrow could defeat all the Pokemon around him. Sceptile went first, using Dual Chop. Sceptile stepped back, giving someone else a turn. Epiny jumped behind him, while he wasn't looking. She slowly approached his neck, with her necklace around it.

"Ztocked? I found thiz ztone. It zeemz to be made out of Ice, or something like that. Like an evolutionary ztone," Viral said. "Epiny said she was looking for some kind of stone. Maybe it's hers?" Stocked suggested. Viral nodded. They headed back to Epiny.

"Epiny! Epiny!" Stocked shouted. "We think we've found your stone!" Viral held up the stone.

Targa smiled as the newly-named Tric yelled with excitement. She dangled her feet into Tric's pool, since she disliked the water, and grinned down at the Goomy. Targa then looked back over to Ax, excited to inform him of the news. "He likes the name! His name is now Tric!" She exclaimed, returning her warm gaze to Tric.

"I'm glad he likes it." Ax said smiling. "I didn't know that one of the names that I was thinking about during my deviations would be his definitive name." He approached the little one and caressed him, leaving his hand slippery. "I hope that you have a great time with us."

Tiberius was wandering around until the finally found the group. He centered in Epiny. "Epiny. Are you OK? Are you hurt?" Tiberius started to speak too much, feeling worried about the Eevee.

Arrow had fled. He was feeling humiliated. We did what we could, but... It was useless. I suppose that I am getting old for doing evil things. He thought for himself. Or maybe I am only good planning them, and what fails is the execution. He didn't have any other place to go, so he went out flying to his cave, now abandoned after his defeat. If some of his old commanders needed him, he supposed that they knew that he would be there.

Epiny stared in amazement. There was her necklace, after all those years trying to get it back. As she put it on, it started to glow, then Epiny started to glow. Epiny was left as a light blue color, changing form. Epiny had finally transformed from an Eevee to a graceful Glaceon.
Tric climbed back into his pool, and splashed around. After awhile he felt slight hungry. Goomy opened his mouth, waiting to be fed

Targa giggled as Tric opened his mouth, sitting in the pool. "Someone's hungry." She chuckled, climbing to her clawed feet, and walking over to the sliced-up berries. Targa scooped some up in his rough-skinned arms, and trotted back over to Tric. She scooped up Tric in her arms, hugging him close to her chest, and began to feed him some of the spicy berries he adored.

"Wow!" Stocked gasped. Viral let out a "Zzt..." of amazement. He had never seen a Pokemon evolve before. Viral turned. Stocked waved goodbye Viral zipped off towards Stocked's cave. She had given him directions.

Viral stumbled. They were near Stocked's cave. Stocked fell off, and started to roll. "Ztocked!" Viral shouted. Stocked rolled into the cave. Stocked hit the wall. "Yowch!" Stocked yelled, as her head hit the wall. "Ow, ow, ow..." Stocked mumbled, holding on to her head.