• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Life RP

Ax decided to stay out. He didn't want to get into that fight at all. He had enough that morning. He heard Violet. "Violet, It's pretty dangerous. I don't want to leave him there neither, but... You saw us before, we get away safe and sound... I don't know how, really. If you suggest something, at least I will reconsider the option of going to rescue him." Then, he came back to the entrance. He thought that the fight that Targa was having was a little... nonsense at all, but he decided to support her. Then, he saw a Mienfoo too. "More visits? Can we be more...Exposed?"

Targa hesitated when she saw the other Pokemon. "Ugh... Not worth the time or effort..." She sighed, and walked back inside.

Almo hugged Ki tightly. "No... It's all my fault Ki..." He began to cry in joy and sadness.

Ki shook her head. "My fault..." She whispered. Twiggy stared at them in confusion.

E.Z. raised out of his lair. "NENJJA! MERCY! Come here!" He hissed.

Ri and Ki split apart the Hug. Ki ran over to Targa. "Sorry i attacked you. I don't take insults well." Ki said with a smile. "I'm Ki!"

Targa looked back with a glare and narrowed eyes. "That seems to be happening a lot lately. The name's Targa." She kept walking after looking back.

Nenjja sprinted over to E.Z. "Yes, Mr. E?" She asked.

Almo walked with Ki. "No, it's all mine. I shouldn't have overreacted..." Almo said.

"Ehm... Hello? Can we help you, or...?" Ax said lowly to the new Pokemon. He didn't want to disturb them neither. "It's one of those emotive scenes, right? Well, if you need something we'll be right here". Ax entered the cave again. He approached Targa. "Don't worry love, I am sure you'll find other fight soon." His tone changed drastically. "After all, fighting against E.Z minions will be now part of our life until we defeat him or..." Ax didn't want to think about that option. He entered the cave and sat in the middle of the cave. "I'll go tomorrow just in case I can find another place we can call home. I thought that we were going to live happily here..."

"E.Z.? Who's that?" Ki asked. Ri stepped in front. "Yeah, sorry to bother you!" He said. "I guess we'll have to leave now, huh?" He said. Twiggy walked up. "I don't have any trouble with it as long as there are no more fights. But it's Ax and Targa's cave." He said.

An Army of minions emerged from behind E.Z.. all of them, in fact. "We. Are going to kill the wimpy pokemon of this forest." E.Z. said with a smirk.

Arrow waited. He stood over one rock, just above E.Z's cave, analyzing the scene in his mind again and again. This can't be... Why would I be so imprudent, so predictable... So idiot, He jumped and landed in front of the entrance. He was willing to apologize E.Z for his failure. But this time, they gave him a more important reason for keep fighting: his proud. Arrow's proud was the mean reason he was there. He wanted to gain more power, to become stronger, faster... He was machiavellian, and was ready to prepare more plans in order to exterminate those rebels. He entered in E.Z's throne room. "Boss, I just..." He saw Nenjja, Mercy and a lot of their minions accompanying E.Z. "Sorry if I bother, I just wanted to apologize for my failure. If you don't need me, I'll retire to my room."

Nenjja smiled widely. "It's about time." She kept smiling and admiring the mass of minions that were at their disposal.

Targa looked back at the three. "I think you should leave." She said, forcefully before walking back into the cave. She walked over to Ax. "I can't believe those idiots..." Targa muttered.

Arrow didn't pronounce a word. His determined, vengeful eyes said all what he had to say. He closed his hood as much as he could, protecting him from the snow and the cold, but allowing him having as much vision as he could. He turned away from the entrance and said, smiling with anger: "You go first; that will inspire our troops"
"Hehe... Leave it to me". Ax just stood up and headed to the group of Pokemon. "Hello... My name's Ax. I don't want to scare or nothing, but we are trying to... Hide from someone. I don't want to look rude, but... Can you find another place to talk and all of that stuff?" Ax said, trying to be kind; but this situation was uncomfortable for him. They had enough with what happened before, but he and his family were having several problems at that moment and they could not allow more mistakes.

"Hey. We can still hear you." Ri said. "I train every day. You do NOT want to fight me."

"Ah, whatever. Reedeem yourself when we fight the Pokemon of this forest. E.Z. and his minions started to march out of the lair, causing a rumble.

"Uh, does anyone hear that?" Twiggy said. The cave was shaking. Twiggy walked out of the cave and looked around. "Oh god. Oh my terrible God." Twiggy mumbled. "E.Z. is coming. And his entire army." Twiggy said to everyone in the cave.

Targa glared at Ri, then felt the rumbling. "Army?" She said, confused and afraid.

Nenjja smiled, and went marching with the minions, beside E.Z. "This is going to good... I can't wait to see the terror on those little wimpy Pokemons' faces..." She said, smiling.

Ax quickly stood up and ran to the entrace of the cave. "Oh, oh... What are we gonna do? We do not have much time!!" Ax started to breathe quickly. He was not prepared for this, and he could not think clearly in situations as stressful as this one. "Let's pray Arceus... It's the only one that can save us now..."
Arrow was flying right behind the head of the troops. He was looking kinda angry. Well... Now I have a bad reputation due to him. Oh... When I put my claws on that Turtwig. He'll die between them. I'll just clear my name."

Targa saw Ax getting nervous and anxious. She walked over to him. "Shhh... It's okay honey... It'll be fine..." Targa said, hugging Ax, trying to calm him down, although she wasn't really calm herself.

Ri and Ki ran out of the cave. They saw an Empoleon. "I'm guessing that's E.Z.?" Ki asked, with tremble in her voice. "Eh, doesn't scare me. I can take out an army any day!" Ri said, cracking his knuckles. "Great. Everybody in that army will try to kill ME." Twiggy said sighing. "But I'll fight anyway! I'm not scared anymore!" His sprout grew.

E.Z.'s Army got closer. Once they got close enough, E.Z. yelled, "Now, Time for you to all DIE!" The whole army charged at the small group.

"Thanks for reassuring me, Targa" Ax said calmer. "It's now or never... No matter what we do, there is something sure: we'll have to fight. If we win, there will be something glorious; if we fail; at least we will die as a family". One tear dropped from his left eye. He touched the scars of it. And then it was me... I always thought that if someone killed me, it would be by a trainer, and not by other Pokemon hands.

Targa smiled at Ax. "Bye, honey." She ran into the front of the mass. "BRING IT ON!!!!" She began to glow purple, then used Dragon Rush head on into the army.

Almo grabbed Ri. "Ri, you can't-" He was interrupted by Targa's charge headlong into the mass. "Is that Gabite crazy?!" He yelled.

E.Z. launched in the battle as well. Twiggy charged in. Ki ran in too. Ri snapped free of Almo's grip. "Don't care. You know how i love to fight." He said. He ran into the army too. It was a war. who would win? No one could tell. Twiggy was blown back. He didn't know who did it.

"I can't stay here... Well, better die here than live without her". Ax started to run and went out of the cave. He was not fighting, but he attacked mosdt of the Pokemon that were confused, or were trying to recover from Targa's attacks. It was a work in team: she did the hardest part, Ax ended them. It was not fair, but he knew that he was nos strong enough to fight against some of that minions. And so he did, gaining experience, ending more of that confused minions.
Arrow stood in the top of a tree. He deployed his wing and started to use his improvised bow. He threw some arrows until he found HIM. The responsible of his nightmares: the Turtwig. He flyed towards him and pushed him strongly. "Remember me?!" Arrow said angrily. Then, he grabbed him with one of his claws and started to fly again until he reached the same tree where he was before. He threw the Turtwig against the trunk and used peck. Then, he flied to the end of the branch and prepared again his bow. "I'd say that this is not personal, but then, I would be lying.". He readied again spirit shackle. "Say hello to Giratina from me when you see him".

E.Z. walked up to Arrow and Twiggy. "Hold on Arrow. Iv'e been chasing him longer, I'll kill him." E.Z. said pushing Arrow aside. E.Z. put his claw over Twiggy's neck. "Time to die, Twiggy." He said. Twiggy wasn't going to stay quiet this time. He had remembered. "E.Z., stop! It's me! You were the one to take care of me before... It happened. You found me on the street, cold. You treated me as a little brother. One day, you protected me from some thugs. You evolved into a Prinplup. You thought you were ugly. You swore vengance on this world. You ran away from me. You hid in this forest. I stumbled into it, too. I was unable too take care of myself. Then Ax found me. He took me in." Twiggy said. E.Z. stepped back. "I-I don't care." E.Z. said. No one could see, but tears were swelling up in his eyes. Everyone could hear Twiggy's speech. "Awwwww..." Ki said as she punched a minion in the face.

Nenjja frowned. "Ugh..." Nenjja climbed up the tree. "Aw, getting soft, Mr. E? Allow me." She jumped over E.Z. and thrust her hand at Twiggy, trying to Poison Jab him.

Targa slammed a minion into a tree, and looked at Ax, proud. She threw the exhausted minion his way. "He's all yours!" She yelled to him.

E.Z. sliced his fin. It slashed trough Nenjja. "Shut up. He's MINE. You want me to do it again? It only hurts you so much." He yelled. Twiggy stood up. His Sprout grew tremendously. "E.Z.. STOP THIS!" Twiggy shouted. He glowed. Brighter, Brighter, yet Brighter. Then, the regular Twiggy wasn't standing there. Twiggy was a Grotle!

Gorge saw the cave and he new he was heading the right way until he saw everyone.He ran up to where everyone was.Violet saw Gorge and hugged him."L-l-look who I found."Violet said to the other's.She hugged Gorge so much that she almost squeezed him,Gorge looked up at Violet and went pink.He than saw the three new pokemon."Who are they?"Gorge asked to Violet,"Don't know."She said to Gorge.Right at that time Twiggy evolved.

Arrow thought that E.Z was kidding. "Oh, come on. We've gone this far for this; you can't stop it right now; it's simply too late". Arrow said angrily. Defeating that Turtwig was the only reason why he was there. He did his job quite good, and now, E.Z was going to forgive him. He flied and stood on the branch again. At least that Salazzle looks saner than him. But then, he saw the Turtwig evolve. Oh, I wanted to do the leap of faith thing with this one. Now, I'll break my back if I try.
Ax approached the minion that Targa fought before. "It's all a pleasure, love". His right claw started to glow: Ax was preparing Dragon Claw. "You'll learn that nobody messes with this family". He said as he unleashed his attack. Then, he felt strange. He kneeled down as he started to glow. It was weird; but it felt so good. When he stopped glowing, the first thing he felt was that his head was way much heavier. He touched it, and he felt that his fangs were way much heavier and larger. He was also taller, and he felt stronger too. "Wait, did... did I evolve?"Asked to Targa, excited.

Nenjja spun around, furious. "Oh, you..." She said, tackling him off the branch. "After all this abuse, it's my turn you little..." She said, smiling sadistically.

Targa saw Ax's new form. She was overjoyed. She ran over to him smiling from ear to ear. She hugged him tightly. "That's amazing honey." Despite the carnage unfolding around them, she didn't care. She kissed him on the lips, still overjoyed.

Gorge approached a minion.Too weak and merciful to fight, he looked at the minion and used an attack he had never used before...........he started to glow and change form.He was no longer a helpless riolu,he was a lucario.Violet was overjoyed that she kissed him."That's awesome!"She said to Gorge,"I'm so happy for you!!!"She said.

Arrow stayed on the branch. He seemed to be isolated from all this bath of blood. He just focused on Nenjja and E.Z. "Well, this is going to be good". Whatever happened, he just won: if E.Z was the winning Pokemon, then, there would be a commander post free; if Nenjja was the victorious one, he could easily attack E.Z and try to win her trust.
"Oh, honey" Ax said with a huge smile on his face. "Well, there's no time to talk now; don't forget we are in a fight". He gave Targa a small kiss and just dropped a "Good luck, honey; I think I can take care of these ones now too". He turned around and started to use Dragon Claw, slash, dual chop... All the good moves he knew. He could also see how Gorge evolved. "With friends and familiars like this, the war is won".

Stocked hung upside down on the Branch. "You forget about me?!" She yelled as she grabbed Nenjja's neck and started to choke her. "Great job Stocked!" Twiggy yelled. Ri and Ki Punched, kicked, and then grabbed Arrow, stopping him from moving at all. Twiggy stared at E.Z. "Give up. I can beat you easily now."Twiggy said. E.Z. stared back at Twiggy. They stayed silent. All the minions stopped fighting to watch what E.Z. would choose. "After all, It's Do or Die, isn't it Darling?" Twiggy asked E.Z..

Targa smiled. She tore into the last of the minions, destroying what was left of them.

Nenjja kicked Stocked. "Get off me, you little..." Nenjja grabbed Stocked, and tossed her off the tree. She wiped some sweat off of her, then jumped on E.Z. "I won't be defeated that easily!" She yelled, jabbing E.Z. furiously.

Ax stopped fighting the minions as the minions did, and approached Twiggy. "Bro, I'm so proud of you... Now it is your choice; after all, you are the one that knows him better than anyone here.".
Arrow get rid of them easily; it's not like he was too hurt after all. "You fools. It's not like if I am interested in you at this moment." He started to fly, going round and round, while watching Nenjja and E.Z.

"I STICK LIKE GLUE!" Stocked screamed. She punched Nenjja. Twiggy used Bite. E.Z. used Aqua jet again. Ri and Ki raced in and started punching and Kicking. It war, it had ended. Now it was only a skirmish.

((OOC: GTG bye!))

Nenjja screamed furiously. Her mouth closed on Stocked, biting into her. "JUST DIE ALREADY!" She smashed Stocked into the tree trunk, knocking her off. Nenjja fell against the tree. "Ugh..." She said, looking up at E.Z.

It looked like everyone chose a card: fighting E.Z. Ax was not perfect. He suffered when Targa and Twiggy were kidnapped and imprisoned.And now, in front of him, was the responsible of it. He just stayed there, doing nothing. He closed his eyes; and when he opened them again, it turned into a bright, more intense red. He closed his mouth, and started to inspirate. He was preparing Dragon Rage. Then, he remembered Twiggy's backstory. Once, E.Z protected his brother. He did a lot of bad things, but he saved his brother. He was confused, and Ax didn't know what to do at all.
Arrow kept flying around. He saw Nenjja almost defeated and E.Z being attacked by practically all the Pokemon. "Well... Destiny has chosen". He plummeted to Nenjja and grabeed her with her claws. Then, he carried her as far as he could. Not like if I minded E.Z after all... I worked for him, I failed once, and all he did was reproaching me the part that I did bad. At least I captured that Turtwig. I did more than they could. Not like he was a bad boss... But he should have been more supportive with his troops, or at least with me...

"Heh... What a way to go out... High above the world, and then to plummet right back to it... The source of all despair.... It's beautiful, really." Nenjja chuckled weakly as she used the last of her strength to slam her foot into Arrow's face. "If I'm going out, I'm going to take someone with me..." She said.

"What are you doing?" Said Arrow, recovering from that kick. They lost some altitude, just momentarily. "I am trying to save you, fool! I think that was too late for E.Z; and you were much easier to rescue. If I would want to kill you, I assure that you wouldn't be here now". Said Arrow, trying to make Nenjja more calm.
Ax closed his eyes again. They were normal this time. He was more calm; he decided that he could not do that to one that saved his brother once. He turned around and go back into the cave. "I'll be here when you are finished". He sat and stayed silent.

"Forgive me." Nenjja said, calmly. "What's our next move?" She said, looking at Arrow.

Targa looked around. They had won. She walked back to the cave in triumph. "Ahhh... It feels good to win." Targa said, sitting down in the cave, and looking up at Ax, smiling.

"Now... Wait. Things are getting pretty dangerous. We should organize a new and more powerful army; find a new base; training more; planning perfectly our new plans". Arrow said as they landed near a small lake, with no Pokemon near of them. When they were on the ground, Arrow dropped Nenjja slowly. "You know... Pokemon think that they are better withpout someone ruling. The truth is not. They fight against each other for resources. They need someone that controls them, that organize them; that can put them right back where they shall be. And that's what I became; a strong Pokemon that doesn't doubt in his principles and that will do everything to impose his ideals; whatever the cost and the efforts are,". Arrow was a tyrant, and it's the life he knows. Maybe that was true in the lands where he came from; but he did not understand that in a forest like the one where he was, this was not like that. Power was all what he needed to be happy; and was determined to recover it.
Ax smiled. "Yeah; at least this forest will be safe. Now that E.Z will surrender, at least is what I expect, the forest will be peaceful and happy." Ax kissed Targa. "At least we can stay in our cave..."

Nenjja nodded. "When do we start?" She asked, looking at the surroundings.

Targa smiled at Ax. "Yeah..." Targa said, kissing Ax back. "Everything is normal again... Everything is over..." She rested her head on Ax's shoulder, and fell asleep.

E.Z. stared. "I am sorry. I acted in an unpleasent manner because of one thing i could not prevent." E.Z. said. he sighed. "I guess i have some reedeeming to do." E.Z. muttered. Twiggy nodded. He walked back to the cave and Heard Targa and Ax talking. He heard Ax say: " Now that E.Z will surrender, at least is what I expect, the forest will be peaceful and happy.". Twiggy walked in. "Not really." He said. "The stupid Salazzle and Decedueye got away. They most likely want revenge." He looked down. "And it's all my fault."

Violet looked at Gorge one last time and fell asleep on him lap.He smirked at Violet and looked over at Ax,"It's going to snow for a while isn't it?"He said to Ax.