• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Life RP

Violet looked at the trainer,"We could put him in this cave and make a fire."She said to Tiberius.So she dragged the trainer into the cave and made a fire.

Gorge looked like he was about to die.He tried to escape no matter what he did he just kept choking.

"Intelligent boy". Arrow said. "There's no need in fighting if you collaborate too. Don't worry, nothing personal for now. He approached Twiggy, jumped a little and grab Twiggy with his claws. "Leave the another Pokemon in peace. At least for now... We have what we wanted. Now let's return to the base". He went out of the cave pretty fast, followed by the other minions. He flied higher and hooted loudly, as a signal of withdrawal for the ones that didn't do that before. Then, he went towards E.Z's lair. "Hi boss... Look at what we found!!" Exclaimed Arrow, proud of his feat, leaving the Turtwig. There, he could see another Pokemon, trying to escape. He deployed one of his wings, and, with the help of one of his rope on the chest, he threw an arrow to the Pokemon. The arrow nailed next to one of the Pokemon's foot. "Nah nah nah... If you appreciate your life, then, you will stay there, quiet, calm and obeying". Added, preparing another one of his arrows.

Twiggy stayed silent. No reaction. Just silence. Stocked got up. " I knew it. My trick worked. It was a trick to take Twiggy! I have to get the others!" Stocked said. She had only faked sleeping. He screamed in "Pain". She had to get Ax and Targa's attention. "GUYYYYYYYYS!" Stocked screamed.

The psychic minion let Gorge down. He expected him to listen now. E.Z. Smirked.

Gorge was struggling MORE.He saw Twiggy be cared by Arrow,the arrow was positioned and it made him feel a little sleepy.

Violet ran to Ax and Targa right away and told them about what happened to Twiggy.

"WHAT?" Targa slammed her fist into a tree. "I knew it! I knew it! How could I let this happen??!!" She yelled, louder. She saw Stocked screaming. She ran over. "Are you okay?" Targa asked, helping her up.

Nenjja grinned widely at the helpless Pokemon. "Now, what to do with the Turtwig?" She asked E.Z. She circled around the Turtwig, smiling sadistacally, and cackling.

"I tried to get your attention. A Decedueye came in and took Twiggy!" Stocked said, not aware that Violet told them. She had tears in her eyes.

"Oh, just go ahead and kill the Turtwig." E.Z. said. "We did a have a deal. And he failed to hold up his end. the only option left, is Die." E.Z. stood up. "Arrow, you have the honers. Kill him." E.Z. said.

"Wait. Twiggy told me where E.z. lair is. He told me to stay away from it... But that doesn't matter now." Stocked said. She raced through the snow, towards the entrance.

Ki woke up. She had no idea where she was. In a cave of some sort? She didn't know. She sat up. She saw a Gabite and a Pichu. But it raced out of the cave. What was going on?

"No!" Targa tried to grab Stocked. "Don't! I know you're upset, but we can't just waltz into E.Z.'s lair!" She said, explaining to situation to Stocked, trying to get her to reconsider.

Almo was sitting in his bush, eating berries, and trying to keep warm. He rubbed his hands together and shivered. "S-So c-cold..." Almo said, looking up at the sky and sighing.

Arrow stood in front of the Turtwig. "So... You don't keep your words, eh?" Arrow said, with an evil smile in his face. "Well, I'll give you two options: leap of faith or dying for one of my arrows. And so... Any other last words?"
Ax was petrified. He could not think clearly. It was clearly a trap. It was a trap... He started to cry. "Sorry... Bro." He could not stay there neither. He saw Targa and Stocked going out to the cave, and he followed them. He stood there, and he looked at Targa. "Yeah, I know... But Twiggy may be in danger too. I... I have to do something. I just can't stay here, without doing nothing. We must do something. At least... I must . If Twiggy gets hurt... or worse... I could never forgive for doing nothing." Ax was nervous, but he managed to get say it clearly. Then, he started to walk, slowly, to the entrance of the cave.

Violet went into the cave and saw Ki.She remembered seeing Ki when she first met everybody.She didn't want to say her name because she didn't want to make it sound creepy so she just tapped her.

Last edited:
((OOC: Ki is female))
Twiggy stayed silent. Too scared too move. Too scared to speak. He just stared at the ground.

Stocked arrived at the E.Z.'s entrance to his lair. She stared at it. She started walking in the Bush.

Ki noticed the Torracat. She jumped. She was just scared. She took a sigh.

Gorge saw Stocked and gave him a look like he was going to kill him.He was sitting up straight trying to follow E.Z.'s orders.

Violet jumped too,"Oh,sorry."She said with a light smile,Violet didn't know what else to say.She looked down at the snow and touched it.

"Well... Your silence and your sight looking at the ground only can mean one thing: leap of faith." Arrow started to laugh slightly. "Well... I don't know that "leap of faith" part. You'll only fall too high, and that "faith" part... Unless Arceus gives you wings in the last moment, I wouldn't have a lot of faith in that." Arrow grabbed again the Turtwig with his claws and went out the cave. He was prepared to fly, but then he saw Ax and Targa at the entrance. He landed, and dropped Twiggy. This time, with one of his claws grabbed Twiggy's body, and with the other, he started to press strongly Twiggy's neck with the ground. Ax saw it and stepped back, coming back again with Targa. "Oh... Look what we got here! One step closer and your little friend dies, understood?" Arrow said while he looked to the couple. "Boss! I have a surprise for you!! Could you come here, please?" Exclaimed then. While, Ax was muttered; fear could be seen in his eyes.

Twiggy thought what he should do. Only one option: Insult Arrow. "Hey! You! Is this really the best you got? You're weak! I can't belive E.Z. would hire someone like you!" Twiggy said through chokes. He was hoping either Arrow would let go of him to yell. Or For while he was distracted Ax and Targa could hop down.

Violet walked over to Ax and Targa,"What's going-"She looked at Arrow with great fear in her eyes. She could remember Arrow from something.

Gorge was sitting waiting for an answer for E.Z. to say something,he just wanted to go back to the cave.

"You, insolent fool...!" Arrow replied, quite angry, pressing the Turtwig's neck even more against the ground. He stopped looking at them, and ducked his head for staring the Turtwig. "Weak? Really? That's all what you got?!" He looked up again to the couple. This time, Ax had a rock with him, prepared to throw it. They were far enough that they didn't have time to approach Arrow and attack. When Arrow saw it, he grabbed Twiggy's neck with his right claw, pressing it as strong as he could. He deployed his wing, and prepared his rudimentary, but effective, bow. In a moment, he grabbed one of his feathered arrows and was ready to attack too. "Think it twice. Is it so difficult? One of you attack, he dies." He noticed a Torracat approaching too. He knew that it was one of his weaknesses.Then, he turned his head to the entrance of the cave, but still looking to the group with one of his eyes. "This is serious. I need support. Now!"

Twiggy saw his strategy didn't work. He closed his eyes. He felt something. Was it death? Twiggy opened his mouth. He clenched on the arrow's foot, biting it as hard as he could. Twiggy had learned Bite! E.Z. stared at what was happening. then he saw Twiggy bite Arrow. He ignored Gorge and stood up.

"Ouch!" Arrow shouted. He threw the Turtwig up high. Arrow turned, pointing him with his feathered instrument. "Do you think that you can escape?!"He prepared his attack: Spirit Shackle. "You shall learn that you can't esca...". A rock hit against Arrow's face. Ax threw the rock while he was distractted. Arrow threw his arrow when he felt the impact (OCC: sorry for repeating Arrow and arrow, but I didn't knew how to avoid using both words in the same sentence). He failed, but for a very small distance. Arrow recovered his composure. "Where are the he..." He turned and saw E.Z. Arrow turned again. "Now you better pray..."
Ax was approaching, taking the advantage that Arrow was recovering. But then, he saw E.Z. Oh, oh... This has to be the real one... It's imposing. Ax thought, as he reduced his speed, getting ready for a withdrawal

Once Twiggy landed he got up. Only to see E.Z. coming closer to him. Twiggy started running towards the entrance Twiggy jumped up to the entrance. His sprout grew. He was hoping Ax would grab him. "Twiggy. Stop. Now." E.Z. demanded.

"I got you". He said Ax, with a huge smile in his face. "I... I am so sorry for all what happened before. It was so unwise coming from me..." Then, he looked at E.Z. ."Well... We better run as fast as we can". And so, Ax started to run. "Honey, run you too; we can't fight against him". Said to Targa.
Arrow touched his face with his right wing. Oh man... That hurts. He saw the group running away. He prepared his bow and started to threw arrows. He didn't miss his shoots, but this time, he had a blurred vision, momentarily, due to the rock impact. His proud was affected. Arrow shouted angrily. "You were lucky this time. But this is personal now. I'll tear apart your lifes and you'll come pleading to us for finishing them."

Once everyone got to the cave, Twiggy got ready to say something. "Guys. E.Z. somehow knew my name... We never told him. You guys referred to me as "Him" And Ax, you refer to me as "Bro or Brother" around E.Z. And everyone still referred to me as "The Turtwig"." he said. He looked worried. This caused Stocked to become worried, too.

"So... You and E.Z know each other from before." Ax managed to say, between breathes. He was not used to run as fast as they did it before. "You got some ideas of when? He looks like he don't recognise me, so... It has to be since the moment we divided."

Targa huffed and puffed. "Whew... I haven't run like that in a long time..." She said, her hands on her knees. She sat down and looked up. "That was very brave of you. I'm proud of you." She smiled at Ax.

Almo sighed and stood up. "Well b-better check on Ri..." He said, climbing out of his bush and began the trek to Ri's house.

Violet followed them,"You know Twiggy there has to be some reason E.Z. wants you."She said walking a little faster then the others."Remember the first time I met you?Who was that chespin?"She asked curiously.

"Hehehe" Ax smiled as he blushed a little. "Well, it's the least that I can do. After all, you are my family, and family must be united. If one falls, the others must save him too. But now that I think about it... What are we gonna do? Will we stay here? They know where we live.".
Arrow was standing alone in a room. "But how could they... It's...". He grunted a little. "Well, the way the Axew named the Gabite... They must have aa very special relationship. Maybe I can attack it... If they separate, it will be easier for us to get them one by one."

"Ummm....Ax."She said to Ax,she pointed her head to the sky that it had started snowing again."We should just stay in here for the whole day."She said.((OCC:Sorry if it's snowing too much.))

"Oh, well... It's a bad thing. Well, I don't think that they are going to get us with this snow storm, will they? Possibly, the best option will be stay here too." Ax thanked Violet for his advice and came back to Targa again. "At least we are all here, aren't we?"

"Although you're right Violet, we should move caves soon." Targa said, getting up off the rock. "Yeah..." She said to Ax. She hugged Ax for a while, then went outside and saw Ki. "Hey! You!" Targa yelled to the Tyrogue.

Almo trudged through the deep snow until he came across Ri's house. He went up and knocked on the door.

"We should move caves because E.Z. almost knows everything about us,and knows where we live."She said worried,"And we have one missing."She added.She looked at what Targa was yelling at and recognized who she was.

Ri answered the door. He moved the small boulder. It was Almo. Ri ran up and hugged him. "I'm so sorry..." Ri said.

Ki noticed the Gabite. She jumped. Her appearence was frightening.

"I saw a cave back there. It had a boulder in front of though." Twiggy said. "Someone might already live there." Twiggy noticed the Tyrouge. "Who's that?" He asked Ax.

Violet asked the same question.Violet was still worried where Gorge was too.She looked over and saw a chespin

Gorge was looking over at E.Z. still not doing anything,he listened to whatever E.Z. said and said for him to do.

Almo hugged him back. "I'm sorry too..." He said, on the verge of tears. When the embrace was over Almo looked around. "Have you seen Ki?" Almo asked, wiping the tears off his face.

Targa walked up to Ki. "Who are you?" She asked, looking the Tyrogue up and down. "Oh... You must be that dork with the bow..." Targa chuckled, fiddling with Ki's bow.

"WHAT?!" Ki yelled. She puched Targa sending her flying. Ri heard. "I heard Ki's voice! C'mon!" He said. He ran to the direction of where it came from.

Twiggy saw the Tyrouge punch Targa. "What?!" He exclaimed.

A minion came and lifted gorge out from the lair.

"Really? Let's go!" Almo yelled, following Ri as fast as he could.

"Really? You want to fight me?" Targa asked, jumping up. She charged at Ki, and slashed her with her claws. "How's that?!" Targa sneered as the slash connected with Ki's face.

Violet stopped laughing and started at Ki.She wanted to say something but she had the feeling something was going to happen."Please don't fight."Violet said to Targa.

Ki retaliated with a stronger punch and then a kick. Ri arrived on the scene. He saw Ki fighting a Gabite. "Ki!" He shouted. Twiggy turned around and saw him. "A Mienfoo?" Twiggy whispered.

"The Tyrogue... I completely forget about her. I don't know a lot about her, but, I think she's Ki". Ax told. Then, he noticed that the Tyrogue and Targa were fighting. "Hey guys, calm down. We had enough with the fight with that Decidueye for today". He returned and saw the Pokemon that were in the cave. Targa, Twiggy, Stocked Violet, Ki... And it's me. Fine we are a... "Wait, what?! Where is Gorge?!"

Targa whipped around and countered with a swipe from her large tail. She saw Ax. "Please. Stay out of it." She whispered, still fighting Ki.

"That's her!" Almo yelled. He stared at the fight in disbelief. "Ki? Ki? Is that really you? I thought you were..." Almo ran over, clumsily, and excited to see his friend.

Violet heard those words she ran to Ax,"I think he's in E.Z.'s layer."She said to Ax,she said nothing and bit her lip.She went over to the chespin and looked at him.

Ki noticed Almo. "Almo?" She said. Ki noticed Ri on the sidelines. She ran over to Him. "Ri!" She shouted as she hugged him. "Ki... I'm so sorry." Ri whispered. "Me too." Ki replied.