• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Life RP

Targa saw Violet come in. "Don't ask." She said. "Now who might you be?" Targa asked the little Riolu. She crouched down to his height when he saw he was crying. "Hey... What's wrong?" She said, trying to be comforting.

Arrow didn't changed his expression. "Well, you must be like... His Second in Command? You are very confident of your potential. It is not strange that you've earned your position. It's all a pity that you are going to kill me." Said in a hesitant tone. "I wish I could hear your boss when he finds out that you've killed such an important Pokemon like me, that was willing to give his experience and abilities for his cause. Do what you want, but you may even win more reputation with him if I allow you to tell him that you asked me to come here. And, just for your information... In another time, I would have ended you in no time and with no mercy. So... Deal?"
Ax approached the Riolu. "Don' worry. We are good. We will not attack you". Then, he smiled at him. "We are pretty kind here. My name is Ax and... Well... This is my family. Well... Some of them". Told, looking at the cave, that now was full with Cale's Pokemon too. "Well... Let's say that... Targa, my girlfriend, that is the Gabite, and Twiggy, the Turtwig, that is my brother."

"Nenjja... would you LIKE to be fired?" E.Z. said. He walked up. "Put. the pokemon. down."

Twiggy heard something in the distance. He brushed it off. He looked at the Riolu. He saw him crying. He kindve acted like Twiggy used to

"Oh, hello, E.Z. And thanks for your manners". Arrow said, while he looked Nenjja, slightly, almost smiling. Then, he talked to the Empoleon again. "Thanks for receiving me. Let me introduce myself. I'm Arrow, also known as "The Stalky Owl" in other lands. I was famous for being a ruthless tyrant in the Dead Forest, but the inhabitants rebelled against my illustrious figure. Since then, I have wandered through this world, looking for someone that has the same objectives that I used to have. And that's why I am here, to become part of your service, giving my advice and, most important, avoiding the past that I had once, holding the power that you aim and deserve for sure." Said Arrow, kneeled in front of the Empoleon. "At least I can see that you have a loyal commander, not like the one that I used to have... Oh, that cursed Honchkrow..." He continued, looking to Nenjja again. "So... Will you accept my services?"

Corey walked through the forest on his way to the nearest town, when a couple of teenage boys walked out from behind some trees, Corey stopped, surprised.

"Umm, hi?" Corey said nervously to the strangers.

"What's in the bag, mate?" The biggest boy asked Corey.

Corey held his bag even tighter, "That's none of your business." Corey answered.

The lead boy smiled, looked at his gang and whistled.

"Yes. I will be glad to accept you." E.Z. said. He smirked.

Twiggy heard the sound again. "Ax... I'm hearing something weird. Stocked heard it too." He said. Stocked cowarded in fear.

The gang started walking towards Corey, who put his hand in his pocket.

The gang leader saw Corey put his hand in his pocket, "Oh no! This will be a fair fight, without Pokemon" The gang leader said.

Corey smirked, "Fine, without Pokemon" Corey pulled out three throwing knives from his pocket.

"Run! He's got knives!" One of the gang members said and turned and ran.

"You first." Corey whispered under his breath, and threw a knife right in the boy who was running's back, killed him.

"Anybody else?" Corey looked around at the others, with a cocky smile, flipping another knife in his hand.

The rest of the gang turned, and ran.

"He was lost...."She said,"Wow.Days go fast don't they."She said surprised as the sun was setting."Well,time to go to sleep little guy."She said to Gorge.When Violet went sleep Gorge curled up next to her."Good night."She whispered to Gorge.

Epiny walked in Ax's and Targa's cave. She didn't want to sound creepy so she didn't use their names, even though she knew them. "E-excuse me, I need help finding a lost item". She said. She started explaining what it looked like, and its back story. "If you could help me look, it would e a big help". She said politely.

Targa rolled over, and was awoken. "Hey.. You could have come at a better time. We'll help you when we can. Feel free to stay here if you want..." She hadn't gotten much sleep lately, and really wanted to. Targa rolled back over, cuddling with Ax, and went back to sleep.

"Thank you surely, I have my own den but I appreciate the offer". Epiny said. She headed back to her home. "If you find it, please return it to my den!". Epiny said as she walked home. She sat in her bedding, and ate some berries. "I haven't heard from E.Z. In awhile". She thought, then it hit her. "What if E.Z. Has my missing piece?".

"Thanks, E.Z. I will not disappoint you." Arrow said as he stood again, showing a light smile. "I will not disturb you more for today". Then, he looked at Nenjja. "Can we talk alone?". Both of them went out of the room. "Sorry for not introducing me before adequately; but I must admit that you've impressed me. Now... Would you mind telling me how is our situation? Everything you can tell me: enemies, territory, their relationships...I'll have to plan my strategies and stratagems according to them."
Ax woke up, as early as always. But this time, he decided not to move. He was feeling very comfortable, cuddling Targa. I guess that for today, other Pokemon can take care of picking some berries for breakfast. He snuggled Targa again and tried to sleep again.

Gorge woke up Violet,"Go back to sleep....."She wined to Gorge.Gorge went out of the cave and had breakfast,it was actually a cold day.So he ran quickly as he could to Violet."What's the matter."She asked,Gorge pulled Violet outside to the chilly air."Oh.....I see."She said and climbed to the treehouse.Gorge followed her.

Twiggy woke up. He left the cave. Stocked was still fast asleep. He went out to look for berries. After about thirty minutes, Twiggy came back with some berries on his back. He heard a noise that he heard yesterday, too. He shrugged it off and sat down, waiting for the others to get up.

Ax woke up. "Today I've slept quite well". He looked to the others. Twiggy was awake too. "Oh, good morning Twiggy." Ax approached him and saw the berries he had found. "Oh, I see that you have gone out and brought the breakfast." Ax took one berry of the heap and ate it. "Mmm... Delicious. So... Have you had a good night?" Ax continued, while he took another berry.

"I'm hearing sounds... it worries me a little..." Twiggy replied to his brother. "Also, the more i think about E.Z., the more familiar he looks to me... It's weird." Twiggy ate an Oran Berry. Stocked woke and and hopped over to the berries. She ate two Oran Berries. "I brought mostly Oran berries." Twiggy said.

"Well, don't worry; Oran berries are tasty too. But, really? Sounds? If you tell me where we can go to investigate them. And... About E.Z... I don't remember him at all. Unless you saw him meanwhile you were with that trainer..." Answered Ax. "By the way, Stocked, good morning, and I hope that you have slept quite well too."

"No... When i was with him... We never encountered anything of the Piplup line." Twiggy said. Stocked nodded towards Ax, and smiled. "Yep!" She squealed. Twiggy looked out of the cave. "Ax? I think i'm starting to remember..." Twiggy whispered.

"Well, tell me then", Ax said to his brother, interested. If E.Z. messed up in the past with his brother, maybe he could know some weak point or something that they could use against him.

Targa woke up, and smiled. She sat up, and hugged Ax from behind. "Hi, honey." She said, smiling, and giving Ax a kiss on the cheek from behind. "Hey, Twiggy." She stood up, and stretched her large body.

Cale stretched, wondering about all the Pokemon he met so far. "I wonder if there is more Pokemon that I could be friends with?". He thought, he climbed down the steps of the treehouse, and entered the tent to make breakfast. "All done!" He said as he handed his Pokemon their bowls of Poke puffs. He ate his own food after his Pokemon. He went to his room to change clothes, and get his gear. Once done, he went to the small pond and cleaned his face and hair. "Lets go see the others!" He said, they started walking towards Gabite and Axew's cave.
Epiny woke up, she had some berries for breakfast. Epiny jumped in the pond for a bath. "A clean Eevee is a happy Eevee". She said as she got out and shook off the water. "Now time to ask Cale and his Pokemon if-". Epiny said that as Cale was walking by. "Maybe later". She thought.

After the gang left Corey went to the boy on the ground and pulled the knife out of his back, wiped it off, and put it back in his pocket.

"You are not taking this from me" Corey said out loud.

Corey flipped over the body and searched it looking for any loot, he found 2 Pokeballs and 20 bucks.

"Thanks" Corey said, talking to the body.

He turned and continued on his journey.

Ax hugged Targa again. "Good morning, honey. Grab some berries. Thanks Twiggy; this time it was him the one that brought them. Also... it looks like Twiggy meets E.Z from... before." Kept saying, looking to the Turtwig again.
Tiberius woke up too. He was in his nest. He looked to the sky. "What a good day it's today. And it's the perfect time to go for the breakfast." He started to fly around the forest. Normally, he would have searched for berries, but this time, he smelled something different. he followed the track and arrived to Cale's tent. he entered cautiously and saw Cale's Pokemon there eating. "He... Hello guys, I was on the way, and... I just wanted to say hi". Said Tiberius, trying to look kind, hiding the fact that was attracted by the smell of the Pokepuffs.

Last edited:
Just then Violet and Gorge walked in."It's cold out there."Violet warned Targa,Ax,and Twiggy.Gorge was trying to hind behind Violet,shaking.He was still a little scared of them.But at the same time trusted Violet.

Corey had been walking for what seemed like to him 7,065,828 years, but only a couple hours, when he saw a tent up ahead about 30 yards away, and saw some Pokemon around around there.

"Who could that be?" Corey asked himself.

He stopped and waited for a little bit, waiting for someone or something to come out of the tent.

"My memory is going blurry again. All i can see is a big city; don't forget the piplup that's standing in front me. It's all blurred." Twiggy said. He opened his eyes. "I'm sorry i'm such a letdown." Twiggy muttered. "Ax..."

"Oh, good morning guys". Ax said to Violet and Gorge. "It is kinda ironic hearing that from a Fire Type, don't you think?" Said Ax, laughing a little bit. "Hehehehe... Thanks for the advice anyways. You know that dragon types don't like cold at all. At least I can hug Targa if I am feeling cold". Added Ax, laughing too, while he looked at Targa. Then, he heard what Twiggy said, he showed a warm smile to him. "Oh, don't worry. It's Ok. Just... Give it time. it will become clearer eventually."
While, Tiberius went out of the cave. He didn't know if he was welcome at all. He was a stranger. Then, he could saw someone in the distance. He didn't recognized it, and he showed an attack position, just in case, he was going to attack him.

"Awwww.. your not a letdown."Said Violet trying to comfort Twiggy."Your great!"Said Violet putting her paws in the air."Look at Stocked.And she loves you."She said.

Corey pulled out a sleeping bag from his back pack and put it on the ground, he looked over the tiny hill to see if anything was moving in or near the tent, he saw a little Pokemon out there in an attack position, but he wasn't very interested.

"Well tomorrow is a new day" Corey said.

He got in the sleeping bag and tried to fall asleep, he didn't care if it was day or night, Corey was tired, and he had a long day ahead of him.

Twiggy blushed a little at Violet's remark. "Y-Yeah." Twiggy muttered. "I have to do something!" Twiggy said so fast you couldn't really understand him. Twiggy rushed out of the cave.

Targa laughed at the remark. "Heheheheh! Oh, you..." She laughed, and put smiled at Ax. "So, I think I'm going to go exploring. Anyone wanna come?" Targa asked, looking around, and sipping berry juice.

"Hey... Where do you go?" Ax run until he reached the entrance of the cave. "You know it's dangerous going out alone?" Whatever... Well, today is going to be one of the days in which I am going to freeze to my bones. "Wait us here". Said Ax to the Pokemon that were in the cave, and he started to run after Twiggy.
Tiberius just stood there. But how he dares...?! He maybe looked weak, but he couldn't deny a fight. Is this because I am weak?! He started to fly and stood in a branch of a tree, waiting until Corey woke up again. I just don't mess with trainers; but I think that this one is calling me weak?! Tiberius was pretty proud of his strength and he was determined to show it.

Twiggy ran through the forest. The cold stung like bees. Twiggy kept running though, determined not to stop. The farther Twiggy ran, the colder it got. The more it hurt. Twiggy ignored the pain. He reached a tree. "This is it. Here I am." Twiggy muttered. There were scratches all over the tree. Twiggy stared at it.

Ax ran as fast he could. Cold was obviously an impediment. He lost Twiggy, but he continued following his tracks. Some minutes later, Ax reached the tree that Twiggy was looking. "Can... can you tell me what's... what's so important to come here in a day... as cold as this?" Ax managed to say, while he was shivering. "What is... this place?"

Targa saw Ax run away. "Hey what are you-" She protested, trying to follow him. She reached the tree. "It's so c-cold... What are you doing, Twiggy?" Targa said, shivering, and her sharp teeth clattering.

Violet ran with the others,Gorge ran with Violet too."Hey where are we going."Gorge asked Violet as the cold stung him.Violet was just fine,she was running like it was a nice spring day.They started running faster to catch up with them.Then they got to the tree.Violet gathered wood and used blaze to make a fire,"There."She said.

Last edited:
Twiggy didn't realize the others. He stared at the tree. "It's... It's... Gone." Twiggy remarked. The scratches, which were visable to everyone, were gone. No tracks, nothing to signify that they were just there. Twiggy turned around. He walked past everyone, paying no attention to them. He started to run back towards the cave.

Ax said no word. He looked again to the tree one last time and approached Twiggy after that. It was obvious that the tree meant something to Twiggy, but he couldn't understand at all. "Bro, is there... something wrong? You k-k-know that you can trust all-l-l of us, r-r-right?" The cold was freezing; and it was starting to affect Ax.

Violet saw that Gorge was freezing and Twiggy was gone.Violet rapped her arms around Gorge to make him feel more warmer. Violet didn't know if she put out the fire or not.Gorge looked up at Violet and looked like he was going to do something but he didn't,so they went back to the cave.