• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Life RP

Arrow looked at the sky. It was pretty cloudy, and could start to snow at any moment . "We'll start as fast as we can, but for now, let's find a shelter that can be used as a base." Said Arrow, starting to look at Nenjja.
Ax remained seated, looking at the Grottle. "Don't worry, brother. We will worry about it at the right time. We have done enough for today. At least E.Z. asked for redemption, doesn't he? You know what is going to do E.Z now?". Ax looked at Gorge. "Yeah, we better stay here for now."

"Wait,so now E.Z. is with us?!?"Gorge said in a surprising way."How?"He said,he looked out the cave and the sun was rising.He over at Violet who was still sleeping in his lap.Then he saw the snow was STILL FALLING!!!!!!!!

Twiggy shook his head. "I feel... taller. It makes me dizzy..." he mumbled. E.Z. wasn't in the senery anymore he had walked off. The snow had stopped falling by then. Twiggy laid down and fell asleep.

"Don't worry. You'll get used to it." Targa reassured Twiggy. She looked over at Ax. "How are you feeling?" She asked, curiously.

Almo got up out of the bush he was in. "Is it over?" He asked, looking around.

Violet woke up and looked over at Twiggy,"Oh,I didn't notice you evolved Twiggy!Great job!"She said."Oh...."Then she saw Twiggy was asleep.Violet and Gorge went outside in the snow and went in her treehouse.Violet got some berries from her treehouse sense the berries outside were frozen.And they went back in the cave

"Don't worry bro, you'll get used to it." Said Ax happily. "Yeah, I'm feeling quite good too. It's just that... It's gonna take me some time to get used to this changes too, especially the ones that are related with these ones." Said Ax, pointing to his fangs. "I just hope not to broke them. They won't grow again."

Violet saw a chespin when she was walking in the cave."Hey,do you want to come in the cave?"She asked the chespin.She told Gorge that he could go in the cave.Violet waited for the chespin to answer.

Twiggy opened one of his eyes. "A Fraxure's Fang is twice as hard as an Axew's. I learned that the hard way..." Twiggy said. He shuddered. he went back to sleep. He was tired by fighting. Evolving wore him out too.

Almo looked startled. "Wah!! Who are you? Where's Ki and Ri?" He asked, scared. He ran from the Torracat into the forest. "Ki!? Ri!?" He yelled, wanting to see his friends.

Targa smiled. "Looks like everything worked out fine." Targa said, getting up.

"That was unexpected."She muttered as she went back in the cave.She tried to go to sleep but she couldn't.She rolled over onto Gorge's lap once more.

Last edited:
"Yeah, at least for now". Ax added. "And, yeah, they are harder, but they won't grow again if they broke. That means that I am going to spend more time in taking care of them. And we'll defeat that Decidueye and Salazzle when we find them; we have defeated an army. Why will not defeat them too? I think that, for now, we've earned some time for resting. Aren't you tired?"

She looked at Ax, then at the sky, and sighed."Yeah, it is getting pretty late. I think I'm going to retire for the night." Targa said, laying down in her bed.

Almo kept running and running. He kept screaming Ri and Ki's names, hoping for an answer.

Violet woke up.It was still dark.She went outside and saw the same chespin.She wanted to say something but the whimp the chespin was she bet he was going to run away from her again.But she had to,"Hey!"She waited for an answer in the falling snow.Then again Violet was a fire type so she didn't mind.She looked around and saw something flash by.She didn't know what it was.Probably just the wind.She thought looking around.

It was getting late. The weather was not helping neither. It was pretty cloudy, and with the cold, it was probably going to snow... Or even worse: hail. It was a matter of time; and that could be dangerous for Arrow. Bah, I don't like how we have ended. Arrow reached a small mountain, quite apart from the forest, and he started to look for a cave. He couldn't find one, but then, he ran across with a small crack on the wall. He saw through it. In the inside, it was bigger, pretty cozy; he used Leaf Blade for opening an entrance there. "Nenjja. Come here!" The cave was beautiful... It was decorated with crystals, from red to purple; all around the walls, even some in the roof. A small waterfall fell in the middle of the hall. In the first floor, there were a lot of other rooms; some were bigger, other, smaller. One could be used as a kitchen, one next to the other, more or less of the same size could be used as a storage. Other rooms were quite big too, specially the lateral ones. This one can be used by our new minions, once we found some by force. In that floor, there were two more rooms, smaller. We'll find some use for them sooner or later. Behind the waterfall there was a medium room. Arrow's eyes shone. We'll add some bars here and we have a jail. There was a second floor too, that could only be accesible with the help of some stairs, in the left part of the cave. There were only three rooms there, all quite big. The central one was something bigger; not too much . There were decorated with the same crystals, but these one looks brighter than the rest. The middle room also had a very big stone block in the middle, more or less similar like a table, and some crystals in the roof; just above the rock, bigger, more prominent and shinier than the rest ones. Well, this will be a room. Arrow standed in the second floor, looking to Nenjja. "Welcome to our new lair. Now, choose, left or right?" He said, opening his wings to both sides as he told it to her.
Ax woke up. He didn't looked to the others. he went in front of the cave, looked the outside quickly. "Brrrrrr... So coooold... I hate winter" He turned around and lay again with Targa, hugging her. He whispered: "It's so cold outside... but I'll keep you warm". Then, he gave her a kiss and tried to sleep a little more.

Violet went back to the cave,she ran to the cave as fast as she could and ran into the cave head first.She than had a big bruise on her head and tried to remember where she could find some bandages.She looked everywhere until she found some laying on the ground,"Well its better than nothing."She said tying it onto her head.She was now lost and didn't know where she was.She ran everywhere until she found it.The sun was almost up so she went inside and waited till someone woke up.

Nenjja smiled. "This looks like a great base. Maybe even better than the base that dunderhead E.Z. had." Nenjja said, frowning at the mention of E.Z.'s name.

Targa, was woken, but didn't open her eyes. "Shhh... Go to sleep... It's been a long day, honey..." She said, hugging Ax for warmth, then kissing him. She then tried to get some sleep herself.

Almo looked back at the Torracat, then kept on her course. "Ki?! Ri?!" He kept yelling, not giving up his search.

Ki and Ri head their name. They raced towards the sorce. "Almo!" Ki said when they found him.

Twiggy woke up. he couldn't stand up. Stocked was sleeping on him. He still wasn't used to being so heavy; stocked laying on him didn't help. He shrugged it off. He laid until Stocked woke up.

Almo ran full speed towards his friends, tears flying behind him as he ran. As he was running, he tripped over a root. "Wahhhh!!!" He yelled, as he crashed into Ri and Ki, although he still wrapped his arms around his friends. He started laughing. "Wa ha ha ha! You know me, guys..." Almo said, laughing, and hugging his friends tightly.

Arrow entered the central room of the second floor. "This room is perfect for me". He spread his wings and used Leaf Blade with some rocks. He modeled some chairs and moved them closer to the table. Then, he went out and talked again to Nenjja: "We will rest now and tomorrow we'll begin our new fear reign!"

As the sky went blackish purple to pink,yellow,and purple.Gorge went outside to go to the waterfall.But the waterfall was frozen,"DANM IT!"He thought.He was really cold too,and the berry bushes((OC:or whatever it's called.))where covered with frost.

Arista walked through the forest. Many pokemon hid behind bushes. She was known through out the forest. She looked into the cave she passed by every day. She saw a Decedueye and Salazzle. "Oh hello." Arista announced. "You seem to be enjoying this cave much, no?" She walked farther. She smirked.

Stocked woke up. She slipped off Twiggy. Twiggy stood up. He looked around. He smiled.

"Oh, you wouldn't want to worry much about me. Just a very much feared pokemon in this stupid forest." Arista said. "You two look mischevious.~" Arista walked around a little more. She was smirking.

Ki laughed. "Almo... Be more careful." She said. Ri nodded. He pulled Almo up.

Aura walked around a corner and saw a beautiful cave.She saw a sazzle and went up to her,"I'm I late?"She asked the sazzle,"Is there anyone who would not like this sucky forest?Me."She said to the sazzle plainly.She looked around and looked at the sazzle again.

Aura looked over at Arrow.She spun around to see the other pokemon.Aura was kind of tired too."I see....."She said now confused.She went in the wonderous cave she was traveling in the forest and needed good sleep,she glared up at Arrow and said nothing.

"Don't worry Nenjja, let me take care of this". Arrow cleared his throat. He looked at the two new Pokemon with an inquisitive look. "Maybe you are in the wrong place... Maybe not. Who are we? Let's say that we are two Pokemon that are looking for a revenge on a group of "old friends". You have two options: you may go out now before we attack, or decide to join us freely." He closed his eyes and turned around. "Well... You may need to pass a test first. We'll need one more commandant for our missions at this moment. If you pass the test successfully, you'll get the job; the other can work with us too, except that the other will not have that special trait, but will have less responsibilities. We are kinda new here and we'll need some supplies. The Pokemon that brings here more berries, will get the commander job. I'll just remember one thing... It's winter, and finding berries in bushes will not be a very suitable option if you want the job; strategy and strength are important; morality not." Added Arrow in a very serious tone. He wanted to remark the idea that if they wanted to get the job, the best option would be stealing the berries from other Pokemon. "We'll be waiting here. You can go now, May the worse win." And Arrow was being sincere: only the most amoral, eviler and stronger Pokemon of both of them would get the job.
Arrow turned to Nenjja, and started whispering: "I saw you in combat. You have a great potential. You don't need to do anything; if you want to be a commandant, the job is yours". He turned to his room; the central one in the second floor, and sat in one of the rock chairs. Step one: be sure of your decisions; don't show any kind of signals of weakness... Done. Step two: have a loyal army... In progress. Step three: have loyal commanders... Still in progress. This is going to be so easy...
Tiberius woke up in his nest. He still looked like a feathered ball; obviously he was feeling cold. He took one berry under his nest and start flying. I'm going to see how are the others. He jumped and started to fly to Ax and Targa's Cave.

Last edited:
"Well....."She thought about what she wanted to do."I would like to join you freely."She said choosing in her way the right way.She waited for an answer what Arrow was going to say.She didn't notice the pokemon beside her was new like her.

"Join freely then, but, as I said, if you want a good job, you know what to do then, compete with the Meowstic. If not, you may serve as a minion. You Find more berries and of a better quality than her, and you'll be awarded with the commandant job." Arrow told. "Now, let the games begin."

Aura raced out the cave looking for good berries,Aura some some frosted berries(As in the berries had that icy stuff on things in the winter.)She found other things too.She scrapped the frost off the berries and bring the things to Arrow.

Arista snapped her paws. About 10 berries came out of nowhere. Only 3 of them were frosted. "Oh dear, i'm a Psychic type. I can teleport things here. Or i can teleport myself to them." Arista said. She snapped her paws. She was gone. About 3 minutes later Arista was back. She dropped 12 berries. Only two were frosted. She left directly.

Arrow stood near the entrance of the cave. He saw the two Pokemon come back again. "You'll have until midday... More or less two hours from now". He saw the berries they started to bring with them. He saw some of the berries. Some of them were kinda strange, but others were as common as a Pidgey in a forest. Some of them were frozen still. Bah, never mind. Spring is near the corner, and with it, will come better times for recollecting. "Remember, everything, and when I say everything is EVERYTHING, is allowed. Remember the prize..." Arrow was harsh.
Arrow turned to Nenjja again. "I am sure that you will accept the commandant job... So make sure you have another test for them. If they want the job, they'll have to impress both of us". Arrow maybe was evil, but he trusted the ones that truly deserved it. When he saw Nenjja fighting against E.Z, she won his favor, not for the betraying part, but for the decision she took in that moment: E.Z was becoming weaker, and started to doubt... He doubted the bases of his fight for his emotions. Arrow would never regret his choices: his principles were the only reason why they fought, and if they started to collapse, you were becoming weaker and controllable.
Ax' stomach started to roar... "Oh... I'm hungry", he told Targa. He stood and went to the entrance. It was very cold, but they had no food in the cave. "I'll try to find some berries or... Well, something to eat". He thought that berries would not be a suitable option; they would be completely frozen, but there was not too much to eat neither. "I'll try to come back with some food". He said, before going out of the cave and entering the snowy and cold forest.

"Oh, you... You think I would let you go out all alone in the cold?" Targa said, jokingly. "I'm going with you!" She said, putting her arm around her love, and walking out of the cave, trying to keep him warm.
Nenjja smirked. "Oh, I'll have them prove themselves all right..." She turned to the two new Pokemon. "So... Your challenge is to capture a Pokemon, then bring me one of its fingers as initiation." Nenjja said, sadistically.

"Ok. Thanks honey". And so, they started to explore the white forest. That day was going to be very hard. All the blushes they found were covered by snow, and the berries that grown in them were almost frozen. "Better this than nothing...". Ax told Targa. "Maybe today we should look for other sort of food, but I have no idea what we can try... I should have looked for more berries before this cold weather started".
Arrow looked proudly to Nenjja. "Good idea, darling". It was pretty cruel, but Arrow thought that would be a good test if they really wanted the job."You've listened to her. Now continue your tasks"

"Perfect."She said,"I can get that torracat in my hands."She said mischievously,she got a rope and headed out the cave.She looked around and saw the torracat around.Violet didn't see the Persian.while Violet wasn't looking Aura tied the torracat up."Hey!"She yelled at the Persian.Aura ignored the torracat and went back to the lair.

"Heh... Yeah..." Targa said, shivering in the cold. "Maybe we should look for something else... But what?" She asked Ax, hugging him for warmth in the freezing cold.
Nenjja saw Aura approach. "So... Where's the finger?" She asked, obviously agitated. She glared at the Persian, then swatted her in the face. "It appears you have failed." She said, looking at Arrow maniacally.

Arista snapped her fingers. She was gone in an instant. She came across a sleeping Munchlax. She popped it's finger off. It woke up and screamed in pain. Arista teleported away. Back in the cave, she appeared directly in front of Nenjja. She handed the Munchlax finger over. She snapped her finger. The Munchlax appeared. Another snap of the finger. A rope appeared and tied the Munchlax up. She snapped her fingers again. 14 berries came raining down. Only one frozen. Arista didn't break a sweat.