• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Life RP

"Are you coming back to the cave?"Violet asked to the two.Violet kept hugging Gorge to make him feel warmer.Violet spotted some cloth,it was actually a little hat for the cold.Violet slipped the hat on Gorge's head.Violet giggled,"You look cute."She said,Gorge blushed.

"Those marks... Ax... Don't you remember? The scratches i made with a stick. They only appear every 5 years." Twiggy said to Ax. He shook his head. They... Just reminded him of something. Twiggy put his head on the ground. He drifted to sleep.

Just then,Gorge felt something cold on his head......."SNOW!?!"He said surprised,Now he was really cold.He bundled close to Violet.Violet was listening to Twiggy.Gorge feeling the cold ice drifting down on his head.

Sneasel was running, he was running fast in the snow. "Sneeeeasel!". He called out, as he was doing parkour in the trees. He was an ice type so he liked the snow. "Man Sneasel, you're fast!". Cale said to him. Sneasel started spinning around, making the snow fly up. He was happy to see the cold snow, last time he saw it was last year, before Cale caught him. Sneasel was having a blast.

Ax smiled, and he received a hug of Targa. Then, it looked at the sky. "It is-s-s snow...w-w-wing?!" Ax never saw the snow before. He always traveled through warmer lands. "Let's head-d-d t-t-t-to the cave, pl-l-lease". Ax was happy for seeing the snow, but he could not stand all the cold part of it. Once there, he told Twiggy: "I'm sorry but... I can't remember. Nothing. Well, as my brother you should know that I don't stand out for my memory." Said worried; but then, he saw that Twiggy fell asleep. "Well, we'll talk later I suppose. It's getting late. I think that I am going to sleep.". He lay in the ground, waiting for Targa to go.
It was late in the night. It was still snowing. A familiar owl figure was standing in a tree, far from the entrance, looking to the cave. They must live here. Well, enough for exploring now. I have information about them: a Turtwig, a Gabite and an Axew; maybe a Pichu too. It's a nonsense going in just to corroborate it: too dangerous; I can't do anything against three or four Pokemon, even if they are weaker than me. If there's someone else there, it's not important. E.Z is very interested in the Turtwig. He shall be the first one to fall. Arrow opened his wings and jumped off the tree. Then, he started to fly again; returning to E.Z's lair.

Last edited:
Violet woke up the next day still seeing the snow fall.And Gorge was still asleep,Violet for a second Violet remembered she was the only fire type.She looked at the snow and jumped in it.This didn't feel cold as much as it did to the others.

Twiggy woke up to the sight of snow on the ground. He stayed in the cave. "Ax... it's c-c-cooold..." Twiggy muttered. Stocked woke up. She saw the snow. She gasped. "SNOW!" Stocked yelled as she ran. She jumped into some snow.

"I... I know..." Ax woke up, hearing Twiggy. He was frozen. "May-y-ybe we can... Ask Violet to help us lighting turning on a wood fire. Just... Stay here. I'll go and see if I can find her". Ax said, going to the entrance of the cave. Outside, the temperature was even colder. He went to Violet's house, slowly, because the snow layer was too dense for him for walking properly.

"Let me guess......You want me to make a fire?"She said peaking her head out of the snow.She grabbed some wood and led Ax into the cave.Gorge was still asleep,She put the wood in a pile and used blaze to make a decent fire,"There you go!"She said to Ax.

"Thanks a lot Violet". Ax continued. "I think we are in debt with you. If you need something, tell it to us, and we'll try to help you as much as we can". Then, he turned around and looked to Targa, Twiggy and Stocked. "I think that, for today, it will be better to stay here, don't you think so?". He looked one last time outside the cave. It was snowy, but... He felt insecure. Maybe it's just me; all this cold makes me feel uncomfortable. Never mind.

Targa shivered. "Y-Yeah, it's p-p-pretty cold-d... Let's get inside." She kept one hand on crossed across her body, while she put her free hand on Ax's back, and went inside. "Ah.... Thanks, Violet..." Targa said, satisfied at the warmth of the home.

"Why?I mean you don't have to do that and thanks."She said to Ax,Gorge was still asleep."And yea I think we should stay in here for the whole day."She sniffled.She curled up beside Gorge.

Twiggy couldn't stop Shivering. Stocked was making snow angels. "Stocked, get out of the snow... You'll get a cold." Twiggy said to her. He realized he sounded kinda like a father. Stocked came in. She shook off some snow, and it landed on Ax, Targa, and Twiggy, and a little bit on Violet.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh" Exclaimed Ax when he felt the cold snow touching his skin. "Stocked. Be a little more careful, please. Most of this cave are a little vulnerable to cold and ice." Then, he looked to the others... "I suppose now that we are not going anywhere... We could talk about what we are going to do with E.Z. Any ideas?"

Everyone stayed silent. "No ideas, right? Sorry if I am... Insistent... But E.Z has attacked most of this cave: Stocked, Targa, Twiggy. Maybe I'll be the next one. I suppose we could try to forget about that... But how long will it last? We will not live peacefully if we don't get rid of him and his minions." Ax continued, trying to inspire some confidence in all of them. "I suppose we are not in the right momento to attack or... planning something".

"We should talk about it somewhere else. Remember when we met Stocked? It was a trap to lure us in. That's why he hurt stocked. E.Z. knows where we live. If he has a spy... They could tell him our strategy. Then they could make a Strategy to counter act ours." Twiggy said. "We should do it tomorrow when there's no snow."

Gorge woke up.He was silent,the snow was not falling hard like it used to.It was gracefully and slowly falling down.Violet was watching the snow twist and turn.

"Well, as you say". Continued Ax. "We'll wait for tomorrow and talk about it then".
Meanwhile, Arrow was in E.Z's cave. He went to the room "Boss; I've come back from their home. I have some ideas for... Bringing the Turtwig here again. I've heard that the Axew and the Gabite normally help other Pokemon in danger. If we manage to separate them, I think that it won't be a problem catching the Turtwig again. I'll need some minions that can attack some weak Pokemon near their cave. They will go out for saving them and we may have the opportunity for bringing him here again. What do you say?"

Gorge got up and ran outside the cave.The snow was blocking his view too,Violet looked at Gorge and saw him running out the cave.Violet followed him.It looked like he had been going in E.Z.'s layer,Violet couldn't go any farther.The snow was getting harsher."I have to tell them."Violet said worried and ran back to the cave.

Corey woke up and started getting up in his sleeping bag, feeling that the temperature had changed big time. He opened his eyes and saw snow all over the ground and snow was falling from the sky, when just a while ago, or when he last fell asleep, it was completely normal weather.

"What the heck? Snow! What a magic surprise! Oh God I'm freezing!" Corey said to himself.

Corey grabbed his back pack and opened it up trying to find the jacket he packed. After digging around for a couple minutes he found it in the very bottom.

"Here it is!" Corey said.

He pulled on the jacket, zipping it up and shivering. He started to pack up his stuff, he was freezing and he needed a warmer place to go.

Corey started trudging through the snow looking for some kind of place to stay, almost freezing to death, all he had for warmth was a jacket.

"M-m-must, f-f-find, s-s-shelter" Corey said shivering.

Corey was running out of energy, and getting slower.

"C-c-can't... g-g-go, a-a-any... f-f-further..." Corey said very slow and tiredly.

Corey took 3 more steps, and collapsed in the snow, passed out.

Gorge went in to E.Z.'s layer,he saw an empoleon and a sazzle he froze.He didn't know what they were going to do with him.He looked so terrified.

"Thanks, boss".Arrow now had a little army, he went out with this patrol. He led those minions until they reached a small esplanade. He pointed to 10 of the minions and then, he signed a group of trees in the remoteness. "All of you go and attack the Pokemon that live there. Just be as scandalous as you can. The main objective of this mission is just to entertain. When things get bad, you just run away" Then, he pointed to the other part of his small army. "You come with me and help me kidnapping the Turtwig as fast as we can". The first patrol went to the trees, and Arrow just waited, hidding in the the top of a tree as the other minions waited under it.
Tiberius waited for the trainer to woke up. His feathers were bigger than usual; so he looked like a feathered ball. When he woke up, he saw the trainer unconscious. He jumped from the tree and started to pushing him. "Hey! Are you OK?" For the trainer, he only could hear "Ruf, Rufflet?!". He stood there, worried. The trainer did not move at all... I am too weak for this. Where is that Torracat that lives in this forest too? Then, he started to fly, searching for it.

Violet was freaking out."WERE COULD HE BE?!?she screeched to the others,she now was sobbing.She laid on the ground crying quietly.

Gorge was still frozen,looking around the room not turning his body and wondering if the sazzle and empoleon would notice him.

"Yes, boss!" the minions said in harmony. They raced off. They started to attack innocent pokemon. They yelled in pain. Some of them yelled for help. Twiggy heard the people screaming. "Guys? I hear people Screaming! You have to help them! I'm a Grass type, and those are weak to Ice types, and just ice. I wouldn't stand a second out there." Twiggy said. Stocked laid down, and fell asleep.

E.Z. noticed a Riolu. "Why hello there, little one." E.Z. said.

Nenjja turned around. "Allow me." She said, bowing to E.Z. She slinked over to the terrified Pokemon, and picked him up by one of his large ears. "Now, what's your name?" Nenjja asked, smiling cruelly.

"Shhhh.... It's okay..." Targa tryed to comfort Violet. She saw the Pokemon coming towards the home. She growled angrily. "Twiggy, stay here." Targa said, walking outside, and using Take Down on the first minion she saw.

Violet tried to fight back.She was struggling in pain trying to get out of the commotion.She wasn't really screaming though.

Gorge looked at the empoleon and said,"H-hello mister."He said shortly looking around."Are you gonna D-do anything to me?"He asked.Gorge didn't say anything to the sazzle,he looked like he was going to kick her.

Tiberius heard someone crying. "What?!" He flied to the place where the sounds were produced. And there it was: the Torracat. "He... Hello? Well... This is not the better moment for introducing but... I'm Tiberius and there is a trainer that is pretty near too, unconscious. He'll die if you don't put him in a shelter or some place where he can get warmer. I am too weak and I can't do it alone". He looks worried. "It's over there", said pointing with one wing behind the trees.
Ax thought it for a second. "I know that... But we are weak too". Ax looked Targa and continued. "In the other hand, we may be the only ones that can help. Ice types are not very common here". He took some leaves for using it as bandages and some berries. "What are you doing Targa: come with me and help or stay here?" Ax saw Targa that he was on the way of the attacked place. That's my honey... She may look tough, but it's also golden-hearted. He went out too, following her.
Arrow could see that the owners of the cave were gone. When they were far enough, he started to fly and commanded his minions. "Go now. It's now or never." They reached the cave and entered there. He saw Twiggy and Stocked there. Just as planned... "Well, we don't have much time. What do you prefer: come with us safe and sound or fight now, end badly, and come with us hurted or unconscious?" Arrow said in a very evil way.

Last edited:
there was a trail of minions leading away from the cave Some of them were passing a Happiny around like she was a ball. "Hah, hah!" They laughed. She was crying. Twiggy nodded.

E.Z. smirked. "So. I don't you to move. Or you die." E.Z. said. "Nenjja. Grab him."

Tiberius stood there, next to Violet. "This is the trainer. Do you know where we can go? I am thinking in some caves, but they are pretty far from here... Do you know any other places?"
Ax went with Targa. He was pretty... Weak to fight. He was more tactical, more... supportive. He prefered help the others instead of fighting. In some moments he would have prefered to fight, but Targa was attacking the minions. He was freezing, although he didn't care at all. He approached the Happiny. "Are you hurt? He took some berries and some special herbs and mixed them. "Here, take this". Then, he inspected the body of the Happiny, and he covered the injuries and wounds with some of the leaves, trying that they don't get too much swollen"

The Minions rushed off. They were Very fast. They got away quick. But Targa should know were they went. Another scream went out. The minions were back at it again.

A psychic minion used psychic on Gorge. They started Choking him. "Told you not to move." E.Z. said winking. "Tighten your grip." The psychic minion tightened it's grip. It was choking Gorge even harder. Gorge was unable to escape.