• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Hospital (Creepy Ghost Pokemon RP)

Valentina floated ominously in the hallways. If she was still alive, she'd have thrown a sparkling aria at him right about now.

She decided to turn away, and follow Xonak down to the morgue. She refused to let her anger cloud her judgement, thus preventing her from finding her son, or moving on.

"Have you found something?" she asked, "Because if we're going to pass on, we need to get rid of that duskull."

"Well, uh, I got his file." Xonak said, handing it to her. "There seems to be a clear presence of a Trevenant, so maybe we could do something with that?" He asked. He looked back at the flower petals strewn on the corpses. "Maybe we could do something with those."

"It's an idea," she concurred, "If he won't give us those files, then we'll have to take them by force. Even if that means exploiting the details of his own death..."

She floated to the stairs. "Do you suppose we could lure some living trevenant inside?"

Back in the office, a small, blue crystal was, once again, clanging against the floor, as if trying to break itself. It could hear someone's voice...Someone vaguely resembling its mother, at least.

"Mummy? Where are you?"

"I dunno." Xonak replied. "I guess we could try." Xonak turned, and yelled up the stairs. "Ay Reign! Can you check what that crystal's all about?" Xonak really didn't want to go back up there. Xonak clearly didn't think of the consequences that Reign would put upon him, as in taking the crystal and not giving it back. He probably would.

"Bro!" Xonak yelled, surprised. "Don't eat it!" He was befuddled at how Reign could even see that as edible. "Can you just..... throw it down here?" Xonak asked. Hope that won't hurt the crystal.

Valentina was about to knock the selfish duskull for six, before the voice rang out again. This, time, she was almost certain, that it was coming from the crystal.

"Mummy! Don't let it eat me! Don't let it eat me!"

The voice was unmistakeable.

"Eridan?"

The crystal muttered something incomprehensible, before struggling from the duskull's grasp, and shattering against the floor. Much to Valentina's horror, the rotting corpse of her son popped out...As well as the remains of his soul.

The popplio's soul went straight for his mother. "Mummy..."

"Eridan," Valentina whispered, "I...I finally found you..."

Xonak's eyes opened wide. "Wh... what?" He asked, eyes wandering to the shattered crystal and the rotting corpse. "What?" Was the only word he could think of. Crystal? Mummy? Heaven? The... files? Xonak was befuddled. Real befuddled. "What?" He whispered one last time.

Lily jumped back in surprise ads the body and soul of Valentina’s son came from the crystal. She was glad for Valentina; she finally found her son. “ That’s kinda...cool? My name’s Lily. “ She introduced.

"A burst heart," Valentina remarked, "Eridan was sealed inside a burst heart..."

The popplio nodded sadly. "Just before I died, the owners of the circus were discussing what to do with me," he began, "They didn't want to bother with a funeral, so they sealed me inside a burst heart. Burst hearts are crystals meant for allowing humans to fuse with pokemon, however, pokemon inside burst hearts cannot come out, unless the burst heart is broken....They sealed me away to die, and my soul stayed trapped within the crystal..."

Valentina shook her head. "It doesn't matter," she whimpered, "Eridan...We're alright now. We can go to heaven, now."

Reign heard the word Heaven again, it made him mad, then he saw the corpse and had a flashback of his death, he tore at everything, literally, he then realized his hunger had grown drastically then started trying to eat the files but not the "Confidential" ones.

"Oh zzzt! You can!" Xonak yelled. Burst hearts are weird. Then suddenly that Duskull, Reign, started making a fuss about something, tearing up most of the files. "Well, congrats! You can leave!" He turned back to Valentina. "I think we'll do fine on our own."

"Valentina shook her head. "We can't keave just yet," she said matter-of-factly, "I said that I'd help you make it to the afterlife. I'm not giving up on that."

She turned on the duskull. "And now, it seems that we'l have to fight for your files."

"(ง'̀-'́)ง" Xonak said, putting up his dukes. We'll fight for the right. He jumped around Reign excitedly, before going back towards Valentina. "Uhh, how are we gonna fight him? I don't think we can use moves, and you can't really punch a ghost." He whispered. "And yes, i said that emoticon out loud."

"Oh crap!" Xonak yelled, zooming out towards that Popplio he probably doesn't know the name of yet. "That seems bad. Maybe we should do something about it." He said, anxiously. "Maybe pull all those things off?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Janitor, real name unknown
Species: Mimikyu
Shiny: Yes.
Backstory: Janitor was a Mimikyu that has lived here since the hospital was abandoned, no one knows his story they just know that he it insane and must clean the hospital that includes dust, dirt, people and Pokemon. On Janitors side of the story, he believes that all things must be clean and perfect for his guest. The guest meaning his collection of living things which are all dead but he does not know because he is blind, anyone foolish enough to go into the hospital where collected and no one has been able to stop him because he is incredible strong. What caused him to lose was a lot of things but the worse was the fact that he could not stop touching things, particularly living thing or thing that where once living for some unknown reason, Janitor was so obsessed that it drove him mad and now he just lives here cleaning and hoping some time to find someone new for collecting.
Appearance: Janitor unlike most Mimikyus does not dress like Pikachu so that means no ears and no tail, he is larger and has a hat on that belongs to an old time chimney sweep, he also has a muzzle for a mouth to had to his creepiness. Another weird thing that makes him different from most is his arms are always out and they are longer than normal Mimikyu which already have long arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Janitor was walking down an row of bodies making sure all was in place, feeling the body bag, making sure every blood stain was right where he left it. Then he went down the file cabinets and found some where gone. "Uahhhh!" Janitor screamed and it echoed through the building as he realized in joy and in anger that some one was here.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Ahem.
Children.
I recommend that all of you read our global rules and our RP forum rules. There's been instances of autoing (not allowed by our RP forum rules) and minimodding (not allowed by our global rules) here and a random creepypasta video that was not made by the user who posted it and is not relevant at all to the RP itself (making it SPAM). Also, one-liners seem to happen on occasion - not to thread-consuming levels, but definitely to the point where i should remind you posts here must be a paragraph long at least in accordance with our rules.

Cleared off some of the garbage. Next time it is drawn to my attention? Consequences will happen.

Dear everyone, I am sad to say that because the Admin and I have talked, I wont be responding as usual. I hope you all will continue to role play on this and I hope you are all doing well. Just try to follow the rules k?