• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Hospital (Creepy Ghost Pokemon RP)

Cinder accepted Angeline's answer, but a question still remained in her mind: what happens when a ghost gets too severely injured? She shook her head, trying to forget about it. She looked over at the Jangmo-o, who had introduced herself as Lily, before directing her gaze over at the other Pokemon around her. "Oh... I guess I never mentioned my name. I'm Cinder," she said.

Angeline stopped petting Lily's head and went back to Cinder and picked her up and hugged her sense she actually missed carrying a tiny pokemon and she was so thankful that Cinder was here so she could treat Cinder like her little baby

Angeline then got a great idea "theres a room here in the hospital for young pokemon to play in they have toys and everything" Angeline stated as she then set Cinder down on the ground again carefully

Lily’s eyes immediately lit up at the sound of being able to play. She hasn’t ever played with anything, but she saw other pokemon doing it once, and it looked like fun.

Angeline smiled at Lily and motioned for Lily to follow her as she walked in the direction of the play room hile walking Angeline thought how nice it would be to finally have more young pokemon to treat as her kids at that idea she got excited to play with Lily sense she hasn't done that in a while

Cinder's ears perked up at what Angeline said, her tails rising slightly in interest. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed that Lily shared her excitement. Maybe we can play together! She started to follow Angeline and Lily to the play room but paused, struck with a sudden thought. "If we're ghosts, how can we play with the toys?"

Angeline thought about that for a little bit "In pretty sure it's the same reason we can sit down on chairs" she said recalling that they both sat down on chairs while they had a little talk,Angeline stopped walking and went inside a room with an open door and flicked the lights on and everywhere in the room were toys of many kinds scattered everywhere

Lily gasped when she saw all the toys. There seemed to be all sorts of them there.She looked at Cinder, feeling much braver now that she knew them. “ What should we play with first? “

Angeline sat on the carpet that was in the center of the room and just watched the two young pokemon deciding what to play so she took this time to close her eyes and remember the games her trainer taught her how to play

Cinder met Lily's gaze, feeling a surge of excitement rush through her body. "I don't know," she whispered in response, glancing back at the assortment of toys and taking everything in. "There's so many..." She took a few slow pawsteps forward, looking around. A fine layer of dust coated the toys, and it was clear that nobody had touched them in months, possibly years. In a strange way, it was sort of an invigorating thought that they would be the first ones to play with them after so long. Cinder found herself drawn to a large pile of building blocks near the corner and walked over to them. "How about these?" She suggested to Lily, already starting to pull them over to the center of the room. Sure enough, she was able to move them, although she didn't feel any physical contact. On a few occasions, her paws threatened to slip through the blocks, but with a bit of concentration, it was easy enough to keep her grip.

Lily nodded excitedly. “ That looks fun! “ She was feeling more childish by the minute. She took a few of the blocks and realized they felt as if they could faze through her at any moments. She tightened her grip on them and started to build a small castle.

Angeline smiled at the young pokemon that were playing but she knew at some point they would grow curious she should know there were too many times that she tried to find a way out of this awful hospital Angeline would honestly do anything to see her trainer at least once

Reign snapped out of the trance, then shocked of how badly he hurt looked around and saw everyone just death just staring him or talking to someone. While he could not remember a single thing after he tried to leave and blacked out, he saw something in his dream. He tells everyone to listen and speaks: I saw a Pokemon, yellow, with something in its hand, it spoke with its mouth not moving. It said "its ok, five souls and you'll be free. Eat them." I listened to it without thought for some weird reason. He saw his body on the floor were he died, then his eye glowed and he targeted Cinder again. "Food."

Cinder helped Lily build the castle, stacking up the blocks as the structure began to grow taller and wider. She smiled in childlike joy, her thoughts and worries temporarily dissipating as she allowed herself to forget about the current circumstances. However, she was quickly thrust back to reality as she saw the Duskull from before suddenly lunging at her once again. Cinder gasped loudly, overtaken by dread. It's back! This time, though, she managed to snap herself out of her fear in time, desperately flinging herself out of the way at the last second. "Who are you? What do you want with me?" She cried out, stumbling through scattered toys in an effort to get as far away from the Duskull as she could.

Angeline snapped out of her trance and stood up she then stood in front of Cinder protectivly and she then growled "Don't touch Cinder or else" Angeline said angrily

Lily snapped to attention when she saw the Duskull appear once again. She remembered how it tried to attack Cinder and growled feebly. “ S-stay b-back! “ She nervously proclaimed.

Angeline still stood there not moving a muscle she then turned her head back slightly and then smiled at Lily to make the young pokemon feel safer she then turned her head back and glared at the Duskull

"Fine, if you do not chose to be first, ill gladly save you for later. I'll just have to do with a nice tasty shiny salad! Then starts heading over to Angeline, eye glowing red with some weird feeling to them. He had Angeline paralyzed. "A little trick I learned from my friend hiding behind those boxes in the right corner.

???: Dang it to much information Reign, oh dang that is out loud...

Even though Angeline couldn't move she glared at him with her scarlet red eyes that were blazing with anger but a second later her eyes softened and tears were on the brim of escaping "Please don't hurt us please...." Angeline begged she knew right away that if she wasn't there to protect the girls they would get hurt

Lily was starting to panic. She couldn’t think of how to get rid of the Duskull. She watched as the Duskull drifted closer snd got an idea. She remembered a trick her trainer taught her, and started to jangle her scales in a warning. Her scales echoed through the room, sounding ominous and menacing.

Name: Xonak
Species: Rotom
Age: uhhhhhhhhhhhhh. 13? Yeah, 13. Been at the hospital awhile, though.
Shiny: nnnnnope.
Backstory: Xonak was one of those Rotom that were entrusted to become a Rotom Dex. He was even bred for it. On the day of his...... Dexening? Dexening. On the day of his Dexening, we was given to a toddler-aged boy. The boy was not so careful with machinery, and broke Xonak's Dex many times. One day, it was so severe, (I think Rotom become physically linked with their electronics)he had to go to a hospital. Duh. His little antenna thing had snapped off, and there was nothing they could do about it at the time. The boy grew tired of waiting for his Rotom Dex to be fixed, and left him alone in the hospital.

Xonak was inhabiting a small Gameboy in the playroom, when a bunch of spirits of things stormed in the room and started playing. "ayy lmao." was his response, as he was lonely since no one has been there in awhile. But then, some Duskull stormed in, and the other spirits acted like that Duskull was a threat. He hopped electronics, from a robot, to another Gameboy, to a small TV to get closer to the action. The Jangmo-o spirit started clanging their ghostly scales, and that's when things started to get interesting.

(It's 4:17 AM, I'm still in the basement, and things are about to get interesting.)

Cinder couldn't stand doing nothing as she watched the events unfold before her eyes. She saw Angeline, now helpless in the grips of the Duskull, and Lily's bravery in trying to scare the ghost away. Eventually, she gathered up any pitiful remains of courage she had left and stepped forward, taking in a deep breath to hold back tears. "Let Angeline go!" She demanded, her mind racing with anxious thoughts. She tried to stay calm. "A soul... is that what you're after? One soul? I-If I give you what you want, will you leave everyone alone?" But then it sunk in how he had mentioned that he would simply 'save her for later', and she hung her head in defeat, a sinking feeling of trepidation weighing her down like chains. "Or is that just not enough for you?" What are we going to do? Do we really have to... fight that thing?

Lily stopped clinking her scales and whipped around to stare at Cinder. “ N-no! You can’t g-give up your soul! “ If Cinder gave up her soul, she would cease to exist, and Lily would lose her friend...

Nice. Some emotional tension. Xonak flashed the tv screen, and asked "Can't you just phase through the Duskull anyway, zzzzrt?" Before turning the screen back off. I really don't want to see someone getting eaten.

Lily heard the ghostly voice, and based on the static at the end, she could tell it was a Rotom. “ D-Duskull eat souls...s-so.....n-no....” She realized she would be helpless against the attacker, but maybe she could scare them off? Lily Baganda to clank her scales together again, but louder and with more determination.

Reign just stared at the conflict happening, he stopped going for Angeline but something was off to him. He stared at the boxes in the right corner and just stood there. "Hypno is that you? My first Pokemon?

The Hypno got out behind the boxes, It was a soul to, and it was dangling its metronome at Reign, the closer he got to Reign, the brighter Reigns eye grew. "Yes, thanks for leaving me to die in a pokeball." Reign snapped out of his trance then he hugged the Hypno, Both saying sorry for both for everything.

Hypno faded and Reign apologized for everything to the other inhabitants. "Sorry he was my first Pokemon when I was human, he wanted me to go back home so he hypnotized me to eat you guys so I can evolve and escape this place." Realizing how wrong that sounded completely, "I'm not going to eat you now!... at least not intentionally. Eating five souls lets me evolve, and this connects to the Pokemon you are, if i am a Dusclops, the hospital will break the link and let me go home. I wont do it now, I hope..."

Lily nuzzled Angeline, she’s never been more scared in her life. “ P-Please don’t take o-out souls...” She stuttered. She realized now that the Duskull meant no harm, but it still terrified her.

Angeline glared at the Duskull and then sighed she then softly rubbed Lily's head and smiled kindly at her "I'm so proud of you Lily" Angeline said softly

Conflict's over. Time to introduce myself. Xonak turned the TV on, creating a loud static sound. He zapped to the Gameboy, turning it on. Xonak continued, turning every device in the room on. He let that stuff do their things, and waited for a reaction before revealing himself.

Lily jumped in surprise when all the electronics started to turn on one by one. She thought it must be a Rotom, or another spirit, but she prepared herself for the worst.

Xonak had waited long enough. Ten minutes?!? That's crazy! Anyway, he popped out of the little robot toy with a friendly "Hel-lo!" HE looked at the group of spirits, taking mental notes tht they were a Janmo-o, Vulpix, Shiny Gardevoir, and that Duskull that tried to eat the others. "My name's Xonak." He said, makin' a little pose. "What's yours?"

Lily fell backwards in surprise. “ Oh gosh! “ Lily quickly sat up again, embarrassed by her mistake. She noticed how the little toy was moving and interacting with them, and figured it might be the Rotom from earlier. She inched towards it, but not close enough so that it could reach out and touch her. “ I’m Lily. “ She replied.

Reign noticed how everyone hated him, though it was not him who was technically responsible for his actions. He went over to the rotom, greeted it, then left to his hospital room. Behind the boxes, Hypno was angry that everyone rejected him, but, just to make sure, he waited until the rotom reacted.

"Hi Lily!" He said with a smile. "Huh. Wonder why he went back to his final resting place." Xonak asked, watching the Duskull float out of the room. "Anyway, what the heck do we do now?" He said, shrugging. "Too bad there aren't many electronics around here, other than the ones in the playroom."