• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Highschool

(OOC: I gotta sign off for the night too, so this'll be my last post for the night)

Lucius hesitated, not sure what to do, and how it would affect Adrian. This was all one big and confusing mess, something he'd never thought he'd witness! Yet here he was, his own friend asking two favors at once, and giving him a difficult choice.

Adrian Had tears forming in his eyes "I...I need....please......k-kyu."all of his countless hours of no sleep caught up with him and he fell down in the floor unconscious
Kyu sighed and she went to her room for some rest from all this crazy drama
Ooc(goin as well night guys also congratulations on 1000 replays)

By the time that he caught up with Adrian he was too exhausted to keep running. He was covered in a heavy sweat under his armor. He stopped to regain his energy. It looked as if he might faint if he were to do anything else. He looked up at Lucius. "I-I should be able...To handle him for now..." He started to drag Adrian by his shirt collar but fainted after making it three feet away.

Last edited:
Ken walked out of the forest, having a few scars and had left while nobody noticed. Ken was more powerful and mature. He saw Kyu and ran towards her. "Hey! I'm back!" Ken told Kyu as be ran to her.

Lucius sighed. "I'll get the car." he said, heading into the garage of the house as Sun moved Adrian and Hydri from the street. Then after putting them in the car, he watched Lucius drive them back to Adrian's place. What he saw really disturbed him, and he thought about whether or not he should talk to Kyu about it.

Adrian woke up and saw he was in the car "k-kill me Lucius....r-right now.....c-car accident that's what you can tell kyu.....can't hurt,.....don't......stop,....."he is slowly waking up and tears are covering his eyes and he's sobbing quietly "p-please end all of this now Lucius.....no one will know..."he's halfbegging and 49.99%pleading and the other is....dark.... "p-please.....at least....never mind,,..,I....I...I'm so sorry"

"I...I can't..." Lucius said, not meeting Adrian's gaze. "Kyu...Hydri...they need you. They need their father figure to support them in life." He was silent for a moment. "I do know someone that can help you control yourself a little more, though, if you're interested." He spared a glance back to Adrian before turning back to face the road.

He started shaking wildly "y-you don't understand I tried so hard to find someone who can help with my mental problem but they all run away T-the only way to stop what's gonna come,is b-by at least putting me in a coma,I-I can't"his head is hurting rapidly and he's groaning in pain

He touched Adrian's arm with his small hands as if trying to hold onto his personality so it could stay. "Please don't change again father. Kyu and I need you to hold on and stay like yourself."

Last edited:
Ken noticed Adrian and Hydri and dashed towards them. "What happened?! Adrian, you okay?!?!" Ken asked while panicing. "Hydri, do you know what happened?" Ken was petrified in fear.

Lucius was silent for a solid minute, unsure of whether he can trust Adrian or not. "I'm sorry, but...i'm afraid that's something I'm incapable of." he finally said. "You mean a lot to too many people."

Back at the house, Sun laid in his hammock, trying to make sense out of what he saw. So Adrian had a split personality disorder, one a kind and gentle, albeit odd fellow, and the other a psychotic lunatic who will stop at nothing to achieve his goals. He wondered if Kyu knew about this, and decided to ask her next chance she got.

Adrian sighed "sorry about this good buddy but I gotta go thank you for caring maybe I'll let you l-I mean see you later!"he said happily as he jumped out the window and hit the ground hard,his arms slightly bleeding and he ran to his house which was quite a distance away
Kyu woke up and sighs "man.....I wish Adrian would appreciate or love me.....I've been through a lot for a Pokémon of my age....then again for some I've been through more than any age.....the only people who bother are my freinds which arnt much,still,better than him,at least there around" she said slightly ticked

Lucius pounded his foot against the brakes, bringing the car to a screeching halt. He couldn't believe what he just witnessed! What was that lunatic thinking?! Getting out the car he watched Adrian run home, silent with shock. Then he got into the car again and drove hydri back home. "Hey Hydri..." he said, "Help Adrian out. He needs it now more than ever."

Adrian ran into his lab evil laughing hard as he finnaly got the blood he needed
"MWAHAHHAAH YESSS!!!!!!YES YES YES YEESSS!!! FINNALY!! After all these years I will finnaly show the world the joy of creation!!" He put her blood inside a machine and it powered up with a green glow "I needed her blood because her blood produces more energy then a nucleur power plant,and that's more than enough energy for my plan!!" He's laughing as all his machines are being turned on after for years of inactivity "w-we can do good and stop please sto-" said his good side before it was silenced by his evil side "NO we will not" he smirks as he locked everything behind him as he works

He got out of the car quickly and ran into the house. He looked frantically around for Kyu before finally calling her name. "Kyu! I need you for a very long minute!" He paced back and forth waiting for her.

Kyu came downstairs rubbing her eyes "seriously do you sense danger all the time,you need to be a cop or something,anyways what's up"she just woke up and she is still wearing the dress that is torn up all over
Adrian becomes silent as he locks and secures every possible entrance

"Very funny, I might as well go apply as one after this." His voice became quieter. "Where is the power supply of this house? I need to know so that I can stop Adrian from doing something completely stupid."

She stretches and her dress came off and her face goes red and she covers herself with a blanket and hides in there "ignore you saw that" she coughs trying to make it less awkward "and it's in the back of the house"

His face was a bright red as he walked away. "Th-Thank you Kyu." He walked outside and went behind the house, cutting the large amount of tangled wires all at once. "That should have done it." He looked to see if there were any signs of power in the house.

The power is still on and there's a note outside
"Hey ummm yeah don't do that lol from your pal Adrian = )"
Adrian laughs as he see s the lights went out "even though the light is off,he doesn't realize that her blood is more than enough power,it's almost complete! Except now I'm hungry"he walks upstairs and locks the lab behind him and sees kyu and his face is bright red "........care to explain"he says smirking

He easily sidestepped it and stood next to kyu "ummm care to explain why you did that buddy?"he is in his good side and used some temporary amnesia "I ummm gotta go get her a new dress ummm try not to do that"

He thudded on the floor and held his head in pain. "U-Upstairs...Quickly while he is no longer in the house." He got up and seemed to be limping towards the attic. He didn't care for anything else besides the safety of his friend and he made that clear by his actions. "We can stop him."

Last edited:
She sighed"I could read minds yet you can't,how in the hell do you know if he's doing anything evil?"
Adrian sighs "I didn't even leave the house I was going upstairs with her to get her a dress sooooooo please don't go down there"

Last edited:
"Get up here Kyu. I need to show you something important." He slashed his way through the locked door with his blades. "It has been enough time to show you what I have seen Kyu. What the future was never supposed to be like." He broke the door and revealed all of the equipment. "Oh, and Adrian. Your time machine does work but you made the flaw before of letting me go through it as a test."

Last edited:
Adrian sighs "see you just shouldn't break the rules like that" he smirks as he traps hydro in a zero point energy field extremely fast and he picked him up "you know what,your an annoying little brat, bet you didn't see that coming,I fucking hate people like you who somehow find out others evil plans except this time,heros don't win in MY world which I will create once I'm done with the machine"he electrocutes him with thousands of volts as he grabs kyus face with his other robotic hand and he's draining something from her "I'm making sure she forgets everything from today,now you have no proof" he's chuckling as he threw kyu to the side and he keeps electrocuting and trapping hydri

He cried out in pain as the volts ran through his body. This was one of his weaknesses but it seemed as if he was only absorbing it all for something. "This will n-never be your w-world Adrian..." There was something strong resonating from inside of his body as if he had been holding back his real power for years. Small droplets of water leaked through the ceiling. "I-It is over..."

He laughs hard "I already succeeded,all I need to do is just claim it,you will never stop me,wanna know why? Because I don't give a shit if you are strong or powerful,brains always beats brawn and I'm a lot smarter than you you brat" he puts more power into it "I'm not trying to kill ya,where's the fun in that,no,I'd rather fight you and your freinds all at once just to show you how worthless you all are"he smiles maniacally as hydro is slowly losing his memories of what has happenined today
"I need EVERYONE to kill,so you'll just have to wait" he laughs as he puts more electricity into the shockS

The ceiling cracked until it could no longer hold what Hydri had caused. Electrified water fell into the room, it would act as a heavy EMP shield and would hopefully disable the equipment. Hydri held onto his life, his HP depleting slowly with the water around.

He grunted as he got hit by a falling object and he punt kicked hydri as hard as he can out of the window,he made sure to hit the right part of his head so that he won't be able to remember and tell the others "AND HE SCORES,!! Don't come back!! Unless if you have at least a few of your freinds or whatever bring more than one person,otherwise if you come back,your dead" he growls as he goes back to his lab and does his final touches on his work

He shook on the ground. His face was bruised from the kick. He couldn't remember anything, including who he was. He shook his head out of pain and looked around at the unfamiliar area.

He dusts himself and slightly sighs "you know what I feel like I'm being a bit too unfair,I know I'm a villain and I shouldn't let the heroes win,but I could win so fast,it's actually quite boring" he walks back outside "I gotta find a way to give you your memory back,or at least tell you something hey do you see that house all the way up the street?" He points to luciuses house which is quite away "go tell them I'm evil and trying to take over their world mmkay? Thanks!" He goes back inside "I have a feeling this will bite me in the ass but I just don't want this to be too easy"

Lucius answered the door. "Hydri, what's happened this time?" he asked, "Look at you, all bruised and beaten..." He then saw the light from Adrian's house. "Oh no...don't tell me...!" with that he turned back into the house "Team, get up and get ready! We're needed!" he called. The pokemon quickly went into their Pokeballs, except Sun, who stayed by his master's side.

"Lead the way, Hydri." the infernape said.

"Hydri? What's wrong?" Sun asked. "It's me, Sun."

"I guess Adrian went a little too far in trying to cover up his actions..." Lucius muttered. "Let's go." He stopped to look at Hydri. "Stay here. The dusknoir inside will help you. Phantom, we're leaving Hydri in your care!" he called into the house. Phantom gave a nod. Then, Lucius and his team made his way to Adrian's house. "ADRIAN, COME OUT NOW!" Lucius shouted.

"MWA HAH HAH!!! My evil plan is coming along nicely,now Ima do a bit of monolouge before I retreat to my lab,well I'll do it when they come here" he chuckles evilly as he is carrying kyu in his shoulders and she's struggling to move "L-let go of me!!" He only smacked her "your not gonna help them,this is MY plan and I wasted years working on it when good Adrian was being a pussy with his girl bitch"
He chuckles as he sees them outside and does a front flip outside landing a few feet away from them,still carrying kyu on his shoulder "ah well well well if it isn't the champion himself" he smirks evilly