• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Highschool

He knew what Adrian was talking about. He started whispering to him. "Adrian, I will not force you to bring anyone back. But I will ask you to treat Kyu and I better, alright? I have many secrets that I will tell you later to make this even."

He sighed and whispered back "when I change I just want you guys to leave me alone in my lab......if he try's anything I'll tell you.....ok?...and no you don't know....."

"Yes sir." He slouched in his seat and waited for the final battle to take place so he could go back home and grab more of his trainers old items. "Can you forgive me? I understand if it is too much to ask from you. You may be soulless at some times but I will do my best to care about everyone no matter how bad they are."

Last edited:
Kyu went up to the new jack "so you evolved eh? You look pretty badass by the way"she smiles and has a light pink blush "are you strong? Don't worry I won't fight u unless you want to but can you grip my hand as hard as you can?" She holds her arm out

She sighed "I know your holding back but it's ok......"she hugs him tightly and needs his comfort as she's squeezing him tight but not too tight and she stays there for a minute or two

"You know..." he started but it just faded out "just ignore what I said" he hugs her back "I just... I'm just not strong I now I have the potential but I just can" he looked at kyu "but when I see you you lead and I follow and that's my life and before you think it your fault it's not it's just how I my life is" he smiled at kyu "and your just amazing you know and can't do anything"

She smiles at him "but how can you be bad if I've never seen your abilities? Try to prove yourself for ,e ok"she pats his back and she's eating a bag of chips adorably

Jack looked at kyu and smiled "I'll try but I don't think I can just know that" he looked at kyu he tried not to think fearing she would read his mind "your amazing you know that" he said to her "oh screw it do you uh wanna go on a date sometime" he said with a smile

Last edited:
He looked up into Adrian's eyes. "So, those Pokemon were trying to sabotage mine and Kyu's battle huh? That is very sad that you had to step in and fix that problem. But good job. Also it may sound weird but can you be my trainer?"

Last edited:
Adrian sighed "I can't.....my evil side is too strong....I would love to be but....I'll focus on trying to find a way to revive your trainer"
Kyu looked at him "ummm hmmm........after I deal with the Adrian problem I'll consider if ^w^"she said happily

"Adrian, you still do not understand do you? It isn't right to bring back the dead no matter how much you care about them. It matters about what you have right now that will change your life to be better. So don't focus on your projects, focus on the ones that care for you by not doing anything irrational, okay?" He got out of his seat and quickly hugged Adrian, squeezing him as hard as he could. "Just stay in control like you are right now and good things will happen. I will try to find a way to help you."

Last edited:
He sighed "you don't get it I already did bring back my gf......but she's not technically the same....I still love her with all my heart yet I don't want her hurt....I can bring back your trainer as well"he hugged him back "I might as well do one good thing in my life"

"You already have done your good deed for a long time, you gave life to Kyu, and I know that she was once human until she died. Your secret is safe with me. But I want you to be my trainer because I know that mine would not be the same if she were to be brought back, and even if you are evil I want to be there with you to get you through those tough moments in your life Adrian. With you and Kyu."

He sighed "I'll try my best....still my evil side is about to come out" he gets up "I better go to my lab I'll see you two later oh and by the way no she wasn't once a human there's more to it but keep it to yourself aight"he runs out

He sighed and looked back to the field, waiting for the next battle. He slouched back in his seat again.

Last edited:
She went up to the bleachers "I think there's only a few people left other than us since that fight me and ari had scared a lot of Pokémon into quitting"she shrugs

(OOC: Sorry I've been offline for a while. I just needed a break from the computer for a day or two)

"I just hope I get another round." Sun said, "I've got something to prove to someone." His eyes fixated on a Pokemon in the crowds, one who seemed to be enjoying the tournament so far.

ooc (since kyu has to rest does anyone have any requests for a fight? You can't control the other person AND your character so just say any requests you guys want

Kyu sighs "I think it's just me and sun" she smiles "I can't wait for that"
"ALRIGHT FOR THE NEXT MATCH ITS KYU VS SUN! TWO HEAVY HITTERS IN THIS COMPETITION WHO WILL WIN??" Says the announcer very enthusiastically
"
Kyu goes to one side "so this is the final fight huh? Can't believe I'm saying this but I feel tired of fighting for today but I might as well go as hard as I can,let's see who is the better one sun"she smirks and gets in a fighting position

"Likewise." Sun said as he stood opposite to Kyu, returning the smirk and getting into his stance. The air around him began to ripple from the heat emanating from him. His eyes became cold and focused, and he let out an exhale to keep himself from tensing up. He knew Kyu seemed to prefer physical contact, but she also had a plethora of ranged attacks to use. He had to be ready for either style of battle. Waiting for the announcer to begin the match, he focused on Kyu, trying to get a good read on her.

"This is going to be interesting..." Lucius said, watching the match with excitement. Pandora nodded in agreement as the rest of Lucius's Pokemon cheered for them.

Adrian smiles "I don't even know who will win there both amazing,this will be very close"
"AND BEGIN!" The announcer yells
Kyu powers up to her maximum "let's warm up a little shall we?" Her version of warming up is going all out
She's waiting for her opponent to make a move

Sun stomped the ground, kicking up chunks of the arena and using blaze kick to launch them at Kyu. He then rushed forward, leaping over Kyu's head before dashing up beside her and firing a gunk shot at her.

She kicked the ground and it lifted a rock up which blocked the gunk shot and she punched the rocks in mid air "seriously this tactic again?" She scoffed and she quickly ran towards him and it looked like she was gonna give a right hook but all of a sudden,in a instant she gave a left round house kick to his left side

Sun threw up both arms and blocked the attack before using her own momentum against her, flinging her across the stage. He got back in his stance, carefully considering his next move. She was definitely getting a read on him, and perhaps it wasn't a good idea to resort to older tactics. He carefully planned out his next move, and then he rocketed after her, becoming a fiery blur as he seemed to throw a blaze kick to her right.

She blocks it and growls as there was a slight power struggle then she grabbed his leg and swinged him to the other side of the arena "the stronger I get the less chances of me getting the bad side of my trick! Now it's a 49-50 chance and those are pretty good odds in my book" she powers up the same way she did with ari except it was faster and her aura is blue with a slight red tint "hehe got the good side again,I can't risk doing it again,I don't want a broken back so POWER BURST!" Her attributes doubled and she charged really fast at him,twice as fast as normal and she did a roundhouse kick behind him

Sun crossed his arms, blocking the kick and again using her own strength against her, flinging her up this time and leaping into the air after her with a spiraling blaze kick. He knew he had to be careful, but the way things were going, his next tactic might come up successful after all. After delivering the blaze kick, he used her as a platform and leaped off, hurling a stone edge on the way down and knocking her toward the edge of the arena. He then charged in, presumably to knock her off the stage.

She got hit and is damaged considerably enough and her head is bleeding and some is going into the right side of her face and she growls "ok that's it!" She is really pissed then ran extremely fast behind him and grabbed both of his arms and she quickly kicked where his spine was as hard as she can than she threw him to the other side of the arena and she's panting

Sun grunted as he struggled to his feet. That blow had hurt, but his plan was working. She was tiring herself out from powering up so much under the offensive pressure he had been laying to her. With only a third of hp left, Blaze began to kick in, and a scorching inferno surrounded the infernape as he returned to his stance, the air around him rippling from heat. Carefully considering his options, he fired a gunk shot at the psychic-fairy type to see how she'd react, ready to counter.

She shot a massive shadow ball at it,consuming it and it goes towards sun
"F-fuck....body....burning out......I can't keep this up much longer"she's panting heavily and puts more energy in the blast making it much harder to dodge
"I-I'll have to use THAT move b-but.......I've never done it in an actual battle........no I won't use it yet"she thinks as her body is slightly tiring but she powered up slightly so that there's no difference

Sun slid under the shadow ball and dashed up behind Kyu with immense speed. He began his combo with a stone edge, following close behind, then when he reached her, he got onto a handstand and began whirling around, almost like break dancing with his kicks coming from anywhere at anytime. the movements were fluent and flowing like water, but came down crashing like a torrent. He finished his combo with one last kick to the gut, knocking Kyu back. All the while, Sun watched her movements carefully, trying again to read her movements to determine where to strike and hoped one of these attacks would leave a burn on her.

She got hit and is on the other side panting and her aura died out and she's panting heavily "well bravo sun....not even that could beat you....sorry I have no choice.....but you forced my hand" she calmed down and she looked......weirdly calm and she stood still and is in a normal fighting position and her face is serious "I'm sorry,i never done this to anyone before,so you'll be the first person to see this" she.....doesn't appear to be powering up or anything.....but for some reason there's a slight aura change but it's in a way that's...indescribable
She glares at him "come at me full force sun,any less and I may accidentally break something on you" she says mockingly

Wh-what is that...? Sun thought to himself, bewildered by the aura now emitting from his opponent. The inferno wrapped around him intensified as he took a deep breath and got into his stance. He wasn't going to lose here. He spared a quick glance to the same Pokemon in the bleachers as before. It was watching him with a content smile, as if proud of something. With a roar of fury, he took off, rapidly gaining speed as he charged at Kyu, focusing all of the remaining energy and strength he had preserved the whole fight into his attacks. Once more they flowed from one to the next. A fake-left right Blaze kick began his chain, followed by a handstand-spinning blaze kick combo, then a reverse dual gunk shot curving either way and a stone edge to the center.

(OOC: brb. dinner time)

For some reason she disappeared in a way that was too fast to be teleportation and her leg is behind him going full force to his back and when it hit the air finnaly reacted to all of those fast moments and this all happened instantaneously
She panting heavily "f-f-fuck b-bad idea to use it it makes me so tired I-* have to m-make sure my hit counts b-because I could only d-do this o-one more time before my body burns out" she says in her mind