• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Highschool

Sun rolled to his feet after getting hit. He was beginning to run out of steam himself, but he knew Kyu was much more exhausted. Taking a moment to get some oxygen, he increased the intensity of the fire around his legs. Then, he took off at as high a speed as he could achieve, not giving Kyu a chance to rest as he read his opponent, faking an attack before striking wherever Kyu would move to evade it.

Wherever he was going she instantaneously punched extremely hard in the face with all she has "d-darnit" she is panting and she's on her knees not able to stand up and she's shaking
"HER MOVEMENTS APPEAR TO BE FASTER THAN TELEPORTATION?! JUST WHAT IS THAT MOVE SHE IS USING?"yells the announcer
It appears that the movements of her (trick) were instant......somehow faster than teleporting.,.....no wonder it took so much from her energy

Sun struggled to stay on his feet before losing balance and dropping down in a sitting position on the stage. He took a moment to try and regain his compusure. He was thoroughly exhausted, and had little remaining strength. But he was now so close to victory. Mustering all of his might, he shakily got onto his feet and stood in front of the now helpless gardevoir. "That was the hardest I've ever fought in my entire life. But it looks like you have no strength left." he smiled. "Going all out isn't a bad idea, but exhausting yourself so quickly will come back to bite you, as you now see." he offered her a helping hand up, smiling.

She smiled and she got up "yeah well I wonder what would happen if I used those two tricks together" she grins and holds her hands behind her head playfully even though she's bloody all over her body "I could have one hit ko'd you but pppprrrrooobbbaaabbllyyy kill myself in the process"she laughs "oh man sun It's been so long since I felt like this while fighting good job and thank you so much"she flicks his nose softly and playfully so he could sneeze

He smiled as the battle came to an end and ran down to meet the two. "So Sun actually managed to beat you. I was really unsure of who would win this but you tried your hardest Kyu, and the means that Sun gets the berries."

After fighting back his sneeze, Sun smiled. "I'd be more than happy to share them." he said. "Like I said earlier, I wanted to join this tournament because I wanted to fight strong opponents. That, and...there's someone I have to prove myself to." he added.

He sighed and looked at the ground, his armor shining in the light. "You do not have to share them if you do not want to, you won them fair and square Sun. If I want something then I will just get it on my own terms."

She looked at him seriously and smiles "heh you....have people that say there proud of you.......I never got that from Adrian before and....ah oh well you did great"she did her hardest to repress her sadness "yeah by the way that trick I did is called the time skip technique,basically I skip to a few seconds later in time,but I can't use it a lot,it takes too much from me so" she shrugs "I won't use that move again it's not worth it"

"D-Do you think you could try and teach me that technique Kyu? I am willing to put in my soul to learn it." He seemed overly excited to hear about it.

"You are aware I'm not taking no for an answer, right? Just point out which berries you need, and they're yours." Sun said, showing him the bag. He looked like he really meant it. Then he turned to Kyu. "Yeah, that's true," he said, "but there's one Pokemon here who shows I still have a very long way to go. Also, I'm not saying not to use that technique at all, just practice with it, and use it in smaller increments, not all at once." he advised.

"Okay..." Sun replied, closing the bag and putting it away. He then put on his jacket and joined the rest of his team and trainer. "Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow!" he said as he left.

"AND THIS CONCLUDES THE TOURNAMENT!! THANK YOU AND WE SHALL SEE YOU ALL IN 6 MONTHS" tells the announcer
She waved at him "yeah that technique is a bit too overpowered I prefer not using it"she turned to hydri "I have to thank you though,you helped make my power burst technique go down to 49-51 before ari made it 45-55now thanks to sun uts 38-62 and I LOVE those odds OwO,the more fights I am the lower the chances of it being bad and yeah sure I'd love to teach you the time skip technique,wanna see me use it rn?ill just casually grab something in the stadium,just point to what and I'll get it faster than teleportation" she winked "I'll get tired though"
Ooc (I'm thinking of making all of this into a fan fiction story,maybe even book what do you guys think? It'll take a while but I'll love writing it)

He quickly pointed to the bag of berries, a meticulous smile built onto his face. He whispered to Kyu. "I want that." He felt bad for even wanting to take them after he had denied to accept them from Sun but it was what he wanted.

She grinned and just threw her hand toward and the bag appeared in her hands and it looked like she didn't even move and she was sweating "I'll give em back but like that?"

"That is such a wonderful technique. I actually believe I had learned something similar to it before though, its power seems recognizable to that of another. Maybe I am starting to talk to much... Lets just go home." It seemed as if all of his happiness had poured out of his body after those few seconds of memories.

(OOC: Sounds good to me. Best of luck! :) )

Sun swung up the branches in his room, taking the silver pocket watch out of the knot hole he kept it in. It still didn't seem to work, but it was still precious to him for the memories he related it to. Memories of her...With that thought, he put the watch away and got into his hammock, dead tired and needing some sleep.

She smiled
"Sure let's go hydri"she carried him on her shoulder"
Meanwhile in Adrian's lab
He's talking to himself "n-n-n-no don't m-make me h-h-hurt her I would r-rather die please god don't do this"he said half crying and begging "I-I-I never got to say how much I was proud and love her s-s-s-so damn much p-please let m-"his eyes turned to red and he grinned wiping off his tears "hah such a wuss in this world its kill or be killed hmmm all I need is one drop of her blood wait a sec....."he gets up and runs as fast as he can to sun "hey sun do you have kyus blood on your fist yeah you do!! Can I umm get it please?"he says in a innocent voice

His eyes wandered to something close to his own foot, one of his own claws. He hadn't noticed it before but it was a darker color, close to that of a well made polymer. "We must get there as quickly as possible Kyu!" He could feel that something was off.

Ooc (he was knocking furiously at his house XD sorry he's insane like that and sorry if you had to go :3 )
He continues knocking crazily since that is the one thing he needs to fufill his master plan "please open up!!"

"Kyu...You must hurry and get me back into that lab no matter what. I must do the right thing before it is too late." He was really anxious for some odd reason but not even the words he was saying could explain it.

Lucius answered the door. "Adrian! what brings you here?" he wondered. "Do you need any help with anything, or..." he then noticed the wild look in Adrian's eyes. "What are you up to, Adrian? Why are you in such a rush, anyways?" he asked.

"I NEED TO SEE SUN LIKE RIGHT NOW LIKE SUPER FAST LIKE PLEADE"he's flailing crazily since he's so close to fufilling it and he knows he's suspicious but he doesn't care and his hair is a bit wild
"What the H E double hockey sticks are you talking about hydri?!?! I can't just teleport in his lab,it's his number one rule"she says really confused

"...Okaaaaay..." Lucius said. "I'll be right back with him." He then closed the door and after a few minutes, returned with Sun.

"Something you wanted?" he simply asked, looking just as suspicious as Lucius.

"You have to! Please just trust me! The time that we get there matters Kyu, and I must try and help a friend of mine!" His armor changed to a pinkish green tint. "I must set up everything!"

He grabbed his hand and tried to look for some blood from kyu on him "Umm don't mind me just checking to see if your too hurt or if there's any internal damage since you havent healed yet" he's evil chuckling under his breath and he's frantically looking

She teleports him to the lab and they both notice everything is empty......too empty....there's only a piece of paper that reads "yeah nice try = )"

"Fuck! He is already gone and moved everything!" He ripped up the paper and attempted to tear the door off its hinges. "He is getting to smart for his own good." The door was locked. "Kyu, do your moves work in here at all?"

"What...exactly are you looking for, Adrian?" Sun said, giving a rather concerned look for the scientist's insanity. There was also a new air to the man that Sun didn't like; a chill he felt around him when he went berserk on the rooftops.

He found a some slight red on his back,a little dry and he takes it and scans it on his watch analyzer seeing if it is her blood
It contained 76%of her DNA
"YES THAT IS ENOUGH!!!!" He realized he yelled and he quickly changed.....too quick "my deepest apologies it appears with some rest you'll be umm ok?"he smiles at him surprisingly and creepily genuine
"I won't conduct my plan today,I might as well let them sleep,I'll work on it overnight when there weekend is over"he thought to himself
Kyu sighs "what's this bad feeling you have hydri??"

"What are you up to, Adrian? What are you going to do with Kyu's blood?" Sun asked warily, raising an eyebrow. "You're not cloning her, are you?" he didn't seem very content about having been woken up for something on this level of ridiculousness.

"We need to stop his work and remove the personality that doesn't belong Kyu. We need to help him by destroying everything he is working on. You just have to trust me with this." He kept trying to open the door but couldn't. "I think we are trapped in here."

He smiled "nah cloning is wayyyy too old science for me I just needed her blood for uhh....to see if umm..."he sighs "fine I'll be real I'm using her blood because since she knows how to very slightly manipulate time I was thinking.....yknow.....maybe I could bring her back" he turns around seeming sad but he's grinning so hard In the inside since he knows he won't be doing any one of those things

Kyu tries to use one of her abilities and it doesn't work "hydri can't we save this for tomorrow? Today has been too long and dad isn't gonna try anything tonight"she shrugs "He will find us then we can just sneak back here tomorrow,it's the weekend tomorrow and usually he's busy with charity work so we have free time tomorrow to actually relax"

"That is what he is making us think Kyu! We must destroy everything now!" He shoved his blades into the crevice of the door and attempted to pry it open. "Can you help with this thing please?"

Lucius sighed. "So you plan on going back in time to 'make things right', am I right?" he asked. "Don't do anything reckless, Adrian. I don't want to have to step in to stop you, but I will if I must." he put a hand on his friends's shoulder. "This obsession isn't good. It's making you miss sight of the bigger picture. Please, be careful." There was a softness in his eyes as he spoke, and the sincerity in his voice was unmistakable.

Adrian's mind is going wild "w-we have to trust him please! We can stop now and make this rig-"he gets silenced by his other side "silence!" This happens in his mind
He turns around and his eyes are looking slightly crazed and insane "y-you see l-lies j-just I-I n-no well you know"he is slowly going more and more insane and can't even form a sentence properly since he's so worked up
Kyu tries as hard as she can to open it and it's very slowly but surely slightly creaking

He used most of his energy to open the door, his right blade cracked along its main base. "Almost there!" There were tears falling from his eyes. He had to be quick if he was going to stop Adrian.

Lucius and Sun watch, looking rather disturbed as Adrian's mind seems to fall apart. "Adrian, are you alright?! Answer me!" Lucius said, his voice full of panic. "Snap out of it! Remember who you are!"

He's remembering all of his happy memories and bad ones in rapid succession and he has a smile that is.....weird and indescribably sinister and he's chuckling to himself "hit me please hit me hard in the head hit mehitmehitmehitmehiteme"his mind is all hell loose "n-no don't dontdontdont"
You must make a decision now and fast or else his mind will be shattered
Kyu finnaly opened it and there's some stuff in here "well ok you go destroy this or whatever"she sighs feeling something IS up and she wished she could just sleep

He started tearing apart the items inside until they were noting less than useless scraps. "You go get some rest Kyu, I have business to attend to." Without anymore questions he ran off to Lucius's house as quickly as possible.