• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Highschool

(OOC: this can fit either of the two encounters, so you might wanna delete one)

Sun growled angrily beside Lucius, who gave his partner a look that told him to wait a moment. "So you really have lost control of yourself, Adrian...I'm sorry I couldn't grant your request..." He then looked up to face the 'stranger' he was dealing with. "So you're his dark side, if I'm not mistaken." He said in a cold voice.

"You better let the gardevoir go right now, Adrian." Sun snarled, his eyes almost glowing with rage. "I don't want to have to pound my friend's father figure into a scorched pulp."

Meanwhile, back at Lucius's house, Phantom chuckled as he poured Hydri some tea. "That's because you sort of had a vendetta against me the first time we met, my friend." He sat down across from him.

"I-I can't remember anything like that so you might have the wrong Pokemon." He grabbed the cup of tea and slowly drank it. "Nice and warm. Thank you sir."

He smiles darkly at Lucius and there's a.......unusual darkness......similarity to that of a void...it's not physical but it's an impression that he's giving
"Well well well,yeah your right,I'm the darker,hotter and more badass and evil one," he shrugs "kinda like a cringey villain but I made sure I won't do similar things to those villains" he smiles at sun maniacally "I'd LOVE To see you try so I won't let her go but come ooonnnnn gonna fight already? No questions or any heroic lines or saying something like a cool one liner?" He really seems to want one of those as he's a maniac

Last edited:
"Sorry, but I don't wanna come off as redundant." Sun growled, Propping his knuckles and cocking his head side to side. Lucius knew Sun was more than ready to strike, but knowing Adrian, he would probably have some underhanded tricks up his sleeve. That said, the first objective was to get Kyu out of harm's way. Lucius subtly made a gesture with his hand, and Sun understood. The human then tossed out one of his pokeballs. "COME OUT, PANDORA!" he called, and the gengar emerged, ready to battle.

"You're welcome! And perhaps it is for the best you don't remember. I was hoping to start over anyways." Phantom said. "Funny how life works out sometimes." he added with a slight laugh.

"Sun, get behind Adrian! Pandora, use Psychic! Keep him still!" Lucius ordered. Pandora obeyed right away, channeling her psychic energy and holding Adrian in place. Meanwhile, Sun dashed up behind Adrian and landed on his back, Prying Kyu from his grasp and leaping back.

Last edited:
He smiled maniacally as she sighs in relief "oh my god thank you so much sun"
He smiles and shrugs as he casually flicks his wrist and it threw some fairy dust at her face,since he knows she's weak to it as he tsks "tsk tsk tsk... you should have seen that coming Lucius really I want to see how you guys do without any of my heavy machinery" he got his robot arm powered up as he's in a fighting stance "bring it you worthless exscuses" he's smiling and chuckling maniacally

(OOC: wait, fairy dust? But gardevoir's a psychic-fairy type, so how would they be weak to fairy dust?)

Sun growled as he held Kyu in his arms, then he looked to her. "Kyu! Are you alright?" he asked. Meanwhile, Lucius and Pandora prepared to battle against Adrian. Pandora especially seemed ready to bring this mad man to his knees. "Pandora! SHADOW BALL!" Lucius ordered. Pandora charged up a sphere of shadowy aura and fired it at the inventor.

"My master ordered me to stay here and take care of you." Phantom said. "Besides, he's not alone. He has his six finest pokemon with him. The team with which he won and held onto the title of League Champion for so long."

Ooc (it wasn't meant to hurt her = ) )
Kyu sneezes "I feel a bit itchy on my nose but I'm ok,I never thought he was THIS insane!" She looks at him horrified
He caught the blast with the arm and grunted slightly and sent it back to its sender,he also sneakily shot a few energy bolts from behind the blast in case she tried to dodge it,since they will jump off and hit her in midair "hehe is that all? I'm barley even trying" he scoffs playing it off

(OOC: then who was it at? If it was sun, his fire typing would nullify any supereffective damage)

"Yeah, well, I'm happy you're safe and...I'm sorry for what's to come." He put Kyu down beside him and took off his jacket, handing it to her. "You might wanna cover up, by the way." he added. He then leaped over Adrian's head and landed beside Pandora as she levitated into the air, evading the attacks. She smiled coyly, beckoning to him.

"You'll have to try harder than that, darling." She purred.

Phantom pondered the question. "Perhaps if it were made of another alloy." he said. "Why would you not want to be able to lift it, though? If you wear armor, you want it to be tough, but wouldn't you also want to move around in it?"

Ooc ( he threw it at kyu,it wasn't meant to hurt her but I won't tell you why he threw it = ),that's for later,or maybe not who knows )
He chuckles "I like the way you play,maybe this won't be as easy as I thought,and I love that" he licks his lips....weirdly and he has out two micro blades from his wrists and charges at the, and swings really fast at them

Sun ducks quickly as Pandora uses psychic to carry Lucius back to a safe distance. Then, the infernape delivered a blaze kick to Adrian's knee, making it collapse under him before delivering a second kick to his chest. He then rushed forward and used close combat, shouting "ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!" until he delivered the final blow of his combo. Pandora, meanwhile, watched carefully at any reactions Adrian would partake in.

He got hit and he went back a few feet slightly injured and he's talking sarcastically "oh no I'm damaged! Whatever am I gonna do about that" he glares and he charges up a extremely dense energy blast with his robot arm, and the energy ballcan move in mid air at sun and pandora,since it's large enough to hit both of them "how bout this? BOOM!!"and shoots it at them

Pandora used psychic to move Lucius out of the way, but got hit by the blast in the process, knocking her back. She regained her composure, but that blast had clearly taken quite a chunk from her stamina. Sun was clipped by the blast too, grunting as he rolled back to his feet. Lucius gave some careful thought. He knew about the zero point energy beam, energy blast, and blades, but he knew there would be more tricks. "Keep up the pressure, Sun!" he ordered. "Pandora, you alright?" Pandora nodded and prepared again to either attack or defend. Sun shifted his stance to something similar to jeet kun do, dancing from foot to foot lightly as he slowly approached Adrian, staying about six or so feet away.

He just looks at him "ah come on can't hit me? Well good to know" he stands still as he charges up his robot arm to ultra levels "thanks for letting my arm power up by the way, I really appreciate it"he chuckles sinister like

Sun smirked. He finally had a plan, but he would have to wait a little to make it work. "No I insist, ladies first." he taunted. Meanwhile, Lucius slipped out two more Pokemon. "Klefki, Donphan, come out!" he commanded. "Get in that house and see what's causing that light!" They gave a nod of confirmation, then made their way to the door. Donphan rolled into the door, sending it flying off it's hinges, with klefki following close behind. He then looked to Pandora and made a different hand gesture. The gengar nodded and watched Adrian carefully, waiting for the right moment.

His eye twitches and he snapped his finger and two human sized robot guards came out and blocked the entrance with swords "nah ah ahh no cheating,oh my was this your plan? By all means try whatever you can to beat me but I prefer you have me as your opponent and by the way thanks for waiting" he hit sun in the chest when he least expected it with enough power to smash a building and he keeps on hitting his face over and over "TAKE THIS YOU APE"
The robot guards were prepared for Pokémon combat and they were ready

Sun cried out before skidding to a halt and catching Adrian's mechanical fist. Then, an inferno began to blaze up around him. "Well...This Ape's about to kick your ass!" he snarled, the heat emitting from him softening the metal enough for him to crush it in his grasp. He then slugged Adrian across the face and kicked the psychotic inventor back. he then charged forward, letting our a roar of fury as he used Blaze Kick once more as Pandora used Shadow Ball again.

He blocked it with his robot arm and it broke off and his arm is bleeding slightly "ah come on that cost me 5 million dollars! Money doesn't grow on trees you know" he scoffed and waved at them as a secret hatch to his lab opened up and he jumped in laughing maniacally "the world is MINE!!"
Kyu sighs and gets up and she has her dress back on "the two robots blocking the entrance are easy,still wanna go down there?" She looks at sun

Sun grinned. "Let's do this!" he said. Lucius nodded as he faced the robots with Donphan, Klefki, Pandora, and Sun right behind him. "Donphan, Break an opening between them with Giga Impact! Klefki, disable them with Thunder Wave!" He then looked to Sun and Pandora. "Shadow Ball and Close Combat!" All four Pokemon obeyed their trainer's orders, Klefki paralyzing them, Donphan clearing a path, then Sun and Pandora dashed between them and attacked from behind.

The robots very easily got destroyed and kyu went in and there's a dark, extremely large room and you see a large monitor with Adrian's face and a titanium door was placed behind them
"Well well well you IDIOTS fell for my trap and by the way kyu,if your wondering where the team we had,where they are look behind me"she looks and there's a lucario,gallade,beedril and charizard and a blastoise and over a hundred Pokémon behind him "there all pawns!!pawns I tell you" he laughs evilly and really hard "oh man you guys are here to save them as well as stop me arnt you?"

"If they get in our way, I don't think Kyu would mind us knocking them for a loop." Sun said. He glanced over at the gardevoir, as if asking for her approval. Pandora created several shadow balls, the projectiles orbiting her like planets. Donphan pawed the ground like an angry tauros, pumped for a fight. Klefki simply hovered there, waiting for the moment to strike. Lucius sent out his lapras, who got ready to battle, and himself observed the battlefield.

He laughed extremely hard "oh man you are working against me kyu?!" He's laughing so hard he fell off his chair and when he calmed down he glared at them and he pressed a button and a few robots that are his latest models come out,they are each 7 feet tall,and they each are armed with microscopic blades that can extend and there's electricity around each one of them "KILL THEM,," they all charge at the group,and two In particular,which are obviously the alpha robots,fight sun with perfect teamwork

Sun heard the command for surf and dislodged a piece of the floor, leaping up and using one of the alphas as a platform, landing on his small raft in the water. As the attack swept across the room, Donphan stayed on Lapras's back until the water subsided, and the other two could float in the air. Pandora unleashed her shadow balls, barraging the robots with the spheres of her shadowy aura. Klefki fired off a dazzling gleam, blinding the optic sensors of the robots briefly. When the waters finally subsided, Sun hopped off his platform and kicked it at the alphas, waiting for them to make a move. Donphan hopped off Lapras's back, and used giga impact on the incoming horde at Lucius's command.

The robots were caught off guard and dented but then analyzed there moves and made sure not to make similar mistakes and they shrink in size so that way they will be more manuverable and they all join hands and they spin around and they create a mini tornado but with micro blades sticking out and they go really fast around the room ,
"THIS IS GONNA GET BLOODY!!! " they keeps spinning and moving faster
"THROW RANGED ATTACKS AND STAY VERY FAR away!! If your within ten feet of it it'll extend and your sliced!!!" She shot a few shadow balls at them

Donphan growled and wheeled back toward the group. He didn't have any ranged moves besides earthquake, and that would cause Sun too much damage. "Klefki, use dazzling gleam one more time! Lapras, Icy wind! Slow them down!" Lapras obeyed, exhaling an icy gale at the mechanical cyclone, freezing them over and slowing them down bit by bit. Pandora used Psychic to lift Donphan, who began revving up in mid-air. "NOW!" Lucius ordered, once the tornado had slowed down enough, and Pandora dropped Donphan. The second the ground-type touched the floor, he rocketed into the base of the cyclone.

Meanwhile, Sun made sure to keep one alpha between him and the other one. He chained together an elaborate blaze kick combo, knocking the alpha he was facing into the other one. Then he adjusted his position to keep one alpha in the middle again.

They got messed up and flew all over the place and there's one left standing and it analyzed there strategy and it started fighting unfairly by spinning a blade around at ground level fast,then it jumped up and went to hit things that were in the sky and it repeated this until it hit someone
Kyu shoots more and more at it and it's slowly breaking "hit it and overload it!!!"

"Happy to oblige, darling!" Pandora said, firing a sludge bomb into the robot. Meanwhile, Donphan got knocked back by the last robot's attack and Klefki used light screen and reflect to raise his allies' defenses. Sun grabbed one of the alphas' arms and used Blaze Kick to knock the machine back, tearing off it's arm. He then rushed in with a stone edge, leaping from stone to stone and landing behind the machines to attack from behind, using another blaze kick.

The machine identified that he was gonna use that last blaze kick and stepped on him hard and when it picked up its leg and tried to kick him kyu caught it struggling really hard "heh wow this is heavy"she's slowly pushing it back

"Thanks for the help." Sun sighed with a smile before lending her a hand and toppling it over with her. He then summoned all his strength and stomped on it's head, hoping to crush it with his fiery foot. "Y'know, compared to our tournament fight, these things aren't much compared to you at full power." he smirked as he got into his stance.

She smiled back "yeah nothing really does" she says in a playful tone as she winked at him
Adrian is....a bit upset "AHH COME ONN!! You overpowered freaks"he rubs his eyes and sighs "incompetent robots,now see normally I would unleash my secret weapon but I figure I might as well test if you guys can beat an uncontrollable beast....BEHOLD!!"he yells excited and there was a small computer in the middle of the area and looked,......like an everyday computer

Sun stared at the computer for a good ten seconds before smirking. "What, ya want us to do your web browsing for ya?" he chuckled.

"Okay, what is that?" Pandora asked, expecting it to mutate into some kind of mechanical behemoth.

The computer then started playing demonic music as it shot out large limbs out of its side and lifted itself up and sprouted massive legs and had tentacles on its side and,in a very bloody way,eyes came out and a bit of blood poured out and it forms a large mouth with demonic teeth and it grows to nearly fifty feet
Adrian smirks "you were saying monkey?"he chuckles "and kyu....if you guys survive this,which is unlikely,I just want to let you and your freinds know this is so ironic that your heroic" he chuckles
The computer played very intense music and it shot a lot of high powered beams everywhere and shot its tentacles in multiple directions at sun,trying to smack him

"Okay, I'm getting serious Undertale vibes for some reason..." Sun muttered as he took evasive action, leaping from tentacle to tentacle and trying to get up close.

"Well, someone better pick up that phone." Pandora said as she fired several sludge bombs at the monstrosity. "Because I CALLED IT!"

"We can joke around later, guys! Lapras, slow it down with Icy Wind! Klefki, we need another defensive boost! Donphan, Earthquake! Pandora, Sun, keep the offensive pressure on it!" Lucius ordered. He then took out one last Pokeball. "GO! Sceptile!" he called out, tossing his last Pokeball. The grass type pokemon landed in front of him, the stone around his neck swinging from the momentum. "Adrian, I gotta thank you for one thing. I've wanted to try this out for a loooong time. But I never got the chance to...until now." He held up his wrist, revealing a bracelet with a shining stone. Pressing the stone, a powerful aura emitted from both of them, and Sceptile began to change in appearance. When the aura faded, he was now a Mega Pokemon.

"Phantom was it? Do you have any powerful metallic objects in this house? I really want to go help in some way." He wandered around the house, looking for something.

Last edited:
Adrian laughed maniacally "why yes some of my robots are similar to those of cartoons and games,this one may seem familiar to you because I based it on the really high defense and crazy attacks to a certain person in undertale,except this time there is no weaknesses!" he shrugs and has a smug look "what can I say,I just love games,I'm like a little child inside,except this is my favorite part of the game....game over" he seems slightly surprised at the mega evolution "hmmm i see your champion for a reason Lucius,but don't get too cocky now go my creation do what you do best!" It shot vines everywhere with spikes attached to them and it shot several at sun,each of which are hard to dodge and they follow him
It shot a large mouth laser beam at the mega sceptile and moved the beam around to hit it incase it dodges
It also covered itself with some vines and is not affected by anything with negative effects like freeze or poison

Last edited:
Ooc (it's a giant computer monster that shoots lasers I'm pretty sure it could deflect bullets,then again mayyybbbeeee rockets would but it can hit them in midair also who's online?)

Last edited: