• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Highschool

"I'll check and see." Phantom said, phasing through the floor to the house's basement, where they stored pretty much anything they weren't using. As he searched, he hoped Pandora was alright. Sure, she was powerful enough to keep Sun in line whenever he got reckless, but Adrian's mental stability, as he last saw of it anyways, was practically nonexistent. This made him dangerously unpredictable.

Meanwhile, Sun did his best to evade the barrage of vines following him, but got several pot shots as bloody grazes streaked across his body, stinging and making the simian wince in pain. Thankfully the reflect Klefki had renewed surpressed the damage. He quickly found his footing and used blaze kick, breaking the vines attacking him. He then flung a stone edge at the main body of the monster as an attempt to dish out damage and chip away it's defenses. Pandora changed tactics and used Psychic, using all of her mental power to try and keep the beast still. "Lapras, use Thunderbolt! Donphan, break through the center with Giga Impact! Klefki, use Dazzling gleam! Sceptile, Dragon Pulse!" Lucius ordered. All four Pokemon carried out their orders, with the Thunderbolt, Dazzling Gleam, and Dragon pulse colliding against the beam, pushing it back, and Donphan rolling at a high speed toward the main body, smashing into it with Giga impact.

It blocked the blaze kick with a vine and caught his leg and threw him really hard against a wall then slammed it down
It went slightly slower by the psychic but it covered its face with vines and the attacks disentagrated the vines and it shot a beam at the donphan
"Guys aim for the face,the computer part!! If that Go's down all of it goes down" she used psycic as well to keep it still,but it only got slightly slower again

Sun struggled back onto his feet, rubbing his head from the pain. A thin trickle of blood dripped from his temple, and his ability Blaze began to kick in again, an inferno blazing up around him. When he heard Kyu's advice, he gave a nod and hurled a stone edge at the computer screen. He then used one of the stones as a platform, catapulting behind it and hitting it with Close Combat. Pandora growled in concentration as she tried to increase the power of her Psychic, so that Sun could have a chance to land a good blow. Lapras and Donphan, the latter having recovered from his attack, used a Surf-Earthquake Combo to knock it off balance as Sceptile fired a leaf storm, and Klefki once more supported by raising his allies' defenses.

It slipped and got hit by the full force of the stone edge and the computer screen cracked and the back broke slightly "SYSTEM IN MAXIMUM DAMAGE SHEILD IS AT 10%" said the robot beast
"Wait what?!? NO!! NO NO NO NO!!" Adrian actually looks freaked out and is kinda scared "no no NO!!!! This is MY plan and MY world you shouldn't defeat me!" He presses any button trying to find a way to stop them but instead revealed that he was behind the beast,in the next room "...NO!" He kept on trying to repair the machine and the machines shields went back up "SYSTEM WORKING AT 200%" said the robot beast as it's attacks became faster and its swinged in all directions at sun and everyone,using up all of its hundreds of vines in a last ditch effort to destroy them
"YES!" Yelled Adrian

All of Lucius's Pokemon, and Lucius himself, got knocked back from the sudden attack. Donphan managed to tank the physical attack well enough with it's high defense and reflect, but Pandora and Sun were pretty roughed up from it. Sun was covered in deep cuts from the vines, and seemed to be struggling in a half-kneeling position to stay up. Pandora, while not bleeding (obviously because she's a ghost), was running a little thin on patience and stamina. Lapras and Klefki recovered from the attack, their high defenses and bulk keeping them from taking too much. Sceptile's hp dropped a third as he grunted, and Lucius's arm broke from landing on it so hard.

Kyu growled and powered up"THATS IT POWER BURST!!" She powered it up and she kept the monster completely still while she lent some of her power to Lucius so that he can heal"THERE IT CANT MOVE HIT THE SCREEN!! All you need is one good shot and it's gone" she struggled with the power "h-h-hurry"
Adrian yelled "NO NO NO DONT YOU DARE!!!"

Sun let out a roar as he charged forward, his legs turning into an inferno as he sprang up and whirled around, smashing into the monster's screen with a spiraling blaze kick. A loud crack was heard, and Sun managed to punch his way through the screen and out the back.

"Found it!" Phantom called, as he phased back into the room. He was carrying something that looked like a vest in his hand. "This is an extra assault vest my master had on him. I'm sure he wouldn't mind you having it." he gave it to Hydri with a kind look in his eye. "wear this, and your special defense will be increased, albeit at the cost of you not being able to use status moves such as growl or dragon dance." he explained.

Ooc (it's the weekend and ummm everyone is in a house fighting a large monster and stopping an evil scientist)
The monster fell forward,all of the power left from it
"N-no.....NOOO!!!! NO NO NO!! This can't be happening" yells Adrian as he goes outside where they are "you! You can't even imagine how much work that costs!!" He then stopped and took a deep breath and regains his cool composure "sorry about that" he has a smug look "you know I must say this is unexpected congratulations all of you" he claps sarcastically

Adrian sensed he was behind him and quickly used his zero point energy move to throw him to kyu and kyu got hit by hydris body
"Ah come on a sneak attack? I expected better from you hydri,attempting to attack me while I'm monologing? That's just sad,now that I'm no longer interrupted I will continue,anyways what are you guys gonna do now? Arrest or kill me? Well choose one I'm no longer armed" he held his arms out while having a sinister smile "what do you think Lucius? Of all of this?"

Lucius sighed, then looked up at Adrian. "Pandora, Send for the police. Tell them the situation and bring them here." Pandora nodded and left the scene, phasing through the walls. "In case the Adrian I know is listening, I'm sorry I have to do this. I promise I will take good care of your Pokemon in your abscence." he said. "As for you..." His eyes narrowed at the smiling psycho. "You're gonna spend a long time in the asylum. And I'll see to it that your madness no longer brings harm to others. The Adrian I know would want that."

He smiles "I believe there's one thing that we are all forgetting and that's kyu"
She glared at them "what about me?"
He smiles and chuckles evilly "ah come on,don't tell me you don't remember,you weren't good either,your pretending you didn't kill all of those people as well,that you didn't also scheme and plan with me as well and even some moments were more evil than me,I barley recognize ya"
She suddenly remembered and grasped her head trying to hold back the tears "n-no please d-don't y-your a liar I never did that"
He chuckles sinister like

Sun punched Adrian in the face with a yell of fury, channeling all of his strength into the blow. "Shut up. That isn't who Kyu is. And before you start again, I don't care about what she did in the past." he stood over him with a disgusted look on his face. "After all, no one can undo what's been done, not even gods. And the Kyu of the present, the one I know, is the person I choose to see her as." he growled menacingly. "So keep quiet because what you say isn't going to affect me."

He rubbed his jaw as he has a large bruise "ow you hit pretty hard,nearly took my head off hehe anyways back to our story you still think of those things don't you? You still want to kill your friends and even me,don't you? Because you want to be the dominator and you always will have that in you"
She is lightly crying "n-no please n-no"
He stood over her smiling sinisterly "yes it's slowly consuming you,soon you will be back to being the dominant,and we will teach this world the joy of creation" his eyes have tears going down due to his good side trying as hard as it can to break free but he's still smiling evilly

It cutted him and he growled as he kicked hydri "you all are idiots to trust her,if anything she has the potential to be more evil than me yet you all trust her,that just goes to show how dumb you all are"
There's a dark aura around kyu as her hair is slowly turning to dark,which was her original hair color when she was made "g-guys hit me hard! T-that's the only way,h-hard!!"

Sun looked away, wincing at the sound of the blow. Then, Pandora entered with squads of police following close behind. "So, which of you is Adrian Corona?" the captain asked, looking around the room. Immediately, Lucius's Pokemon pointed to the derranged scientist. "Alright, you're coming with us. Don't try anything." he ordered, cuffing him.

He smiled sinister like "ah no no you won't get any resistance from me officers,I have the military on my side anyways,but you WILL get resistance from her"he nodded his head toward kyu and Kyus hair is entirely dark and her dress is slowly growing spikes as well "o-officers hit me with a baton or taser me or anyone do SOMETHING!!!" She's struggling hard to push it back

Pandora didn't hesitate for a second, firing a sludge bomb at the Gardevoir as an attempt to knock her out cold. Sun couldn't watch. He looked away as he heard the sound of the attack striking his friend. When the attack landed, Sun turned and watched, praying the attack worked. The captain and his platoon watched with unsure, confused looks on their faces, keeping Adrian restrained.

Adrian smiled sinister like when the attack didn't work and kyus entire body went dark "ummm I don't feel evil,that thing and transformation really hurt but all it did was just make my clothes and hair black,wooowww Adrian so scary" she shrugged as she wiped off the the sludge
Adrian looked at her wide eyed "s-she's lying through her teeth!! Don't trust her!" He looks wildly at her
She goes to sun and looks at Adrian "I'm sorry for this Adrian,I'll try to visit you but this is too much,I love you too much to hurt you anymore"
He's struggling a bit "well dammit my plan.......all ruined......I could get the military to come in right now and arrest all of you under national and federal law but.......I can't...they'll take everything away from me anyways so"he shrugs and stops struggling

He quickly went over and hugged the Gardevoir, hiding under her dress was very familiar to him for some reason. "You seem very familiar to me Gardevoir...What is your name? I want to know before I leave this crazy area."

Last edited:
Sun let out a massive sigh of relief as he sat down, feeling sore and exhausted as Lucius returned the rest of his team to their pokeballs. He then finished explaining the situation to the officers, and then turned to Kyu.

"Sadly, Adrian seems to have erased Hydri's memories when he tried to protect you and stop his antics." he said as he looked over at the water type. "He might not remember for a while, but I'm sure that given some time, he might remember on his own."

She sighed "I really hope so,anyways I am extremely tired,yet it's still not night yet,Ughh" she sighs
"She's lying!! She's evil!! She's messing with you guys,she's even more evil than me you have to believe me!!" He looks tired and genuine and looks slightly crazed trying to get his point across
She sighs "Adrian we know you can just switch and change your aura,please save yourself trouble and stop lying" she stretches and yawns

He stayed hiding under her dress. "I-I'm cozy under here though Kyu." He clung tightly to her leg. "C-Can I stay with you Kyu? Or am I not allowed to do that?" He blushed under her dress.

"Ugh you perv fine but don't look up it or I'll hit you -//~//-" she said as she sighed
Adrian is struggling "she's lying to you all! We can stop her now,she's the greater of two evils you have to believe me!!!' He said as he's struggling and nearly breaking the cuffs
Kyu looks at him worried "I....I'm sorry Adrian it hurts seeing you like this..."

Eventually, the police hauled Adrian out of the room and placed him in the backseat of a squad car, driving off after getting the full story. "So, Hydri, Kyu..." Lucius began, "If you wish, you can stay at my place until further notice." he offered with a smile. "It'll be safer there, I assure you."

"D-Don't worry Kyu, it is too dark in here to see anything." He let go of her leg and put his head out from under the dress. "I-I wouldn't mind that...Just as long as I can get some more of that tea."

Adrian sighs as he sees the house dissapearing "I'm very sorry about this officers but I have no choice and I don't want you guys to get hurt so just pull over and let me go and stop kyu,or else I can't guarantee your safety to what's gonna happen" he seems genuine but after what happened today that alone doesn't mean he's truthful "when her body is dark that's......she's lying" he sighs knowing what there gonna say
Kyu stretches "you perv -~- Ughh I hope your saying the truth that you can't see anything from under there
I mean that would be great and all,but I think We need some kind of vacation of sorts,I don't know also hydri this dress is the only thing I have on so please don't lie to me -////-"

"I am not lieing to you Kyu! You know me better than anyone else here!" He want back under her dress. "And I am not a perv! I am just a little curious about everything. Is there a problem with that Kyu?"

Last edited:
"I mean I guess not,just saying ok? I trust you fully but not to that extreme" she said as she rubbed the back of her head "so ummm You guys hungry after all this work"she said with a laugh

"I mean, I could go for a bite. After all I don't have a home or family so I have nothing better to do..." He got out from under her dress and climbed up her back, sitting on her shoulder.

She puts him down for a bit "I have to go to the bathroom be right back" she walks in and washes her face,and when she looks up she sees her old self and she screams and accidently fell backwards into a wall and it slightly dented "ooow that hurt.....why...."she sighed

The officer driving Adrian's car was silent. "Sorry, buddy, but there's no telling whether we can believe that or not, based on her behavior." he said after a moment. "We'll be ready to act immediately if you're right. As for YOU, however, we need to keep you out of the streets until you can get a grip on that dark side of yours." he glanced at his image in the mirror. "I hope you understand. Plus, Lucius agreed he'd keep an eye on him, like he did you."

Sun rushed up to the bathroom door and knocked. "Everything okay in there?" he asked. "Lucius is waiting in the car if you want to come along."

She's shaking and she slowly gets up "y-yeah I'm fine hehe" she walks with him to the car
Adrian sighs "you guys don't understand she has that all innocent act and no one notices but me,listen,my dark side is pretty evil and I don't deny that,but if there's one thing we both agree on,we both hate and love the evil side of kyu,except whenever she tries to take control my evil side hates her,just.........whatever you do if she turns or anything like that DO NOT ENGAGE HER WITH A LARGE FORCE,BRING A LARGER ONE" he says as he shakes
It's really unsure if he's telling the truth....it could go both ways of him lying or telling the truth....
Kyu gets in the car "soooo where are we going

"My place." Lucius answered. "This sudden change in appearance is a little fishy. I want to keep my eye on you in case any...undesirable effects emerge." Sun sat down beside her, seeming grateful to finally relax after such a wild night.

The cop gave Adrian a nod, showing his understanding. "We'll do everything we can, Mr. Corona. Don't worry." he said.