• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Highschool

"This shield isn't going to hold!" He quickly dove flat against the ground, ready for the shield to shatter from the attack if it ever happens.

"I I don't care any more" jack sat there in his final form of inciaroar "if I live it's not gonna be a good life" he sat there and embraced the fact that he'll probably die "it's not like anyone cares" he cried "kyu just doesn't give a damm about me"

"Just because she rejected you asking to date her doesn't mean that she doesn't care about you. It just means that she cares enough to say no in order to protect your feelings Jack. It would have been worse if she said yes to you and then by some circumstance you would have broken up."

"I know that I'm an intelligent being" he shouted back "she just doesn't care that I don't want her getting killed!" He got up and started to walk away "I'm just such an idiot for thinking she'd go out with me to begin with"

"I hope this armor still works like it used to." He made a square cut in the shield and held it open before jumping through it and back into the center of the field.

She held the shield back up with even more power "hehe don't worry I got the good 50% I'll be ok thanks for caring for me guys I really appreciate it if I win I'll give you guys one thing of whatever you guys want"she smirks "ready for the finale ari?" She's not in the arena yet at the same time is...,,,it seems she is moving insanely fast

Security found Hydri and removed him from the tournament area for breaking into the field. They kept him outside waiting for his trainer to come by and get him.

Ari grunted as she got up. She was unsteady and unbalanced, yet couldn't give up. Kyu had knocked her out of her state of absolutely zero control, but she seemed to have gained a little control over her powers. Her head ached and was spinning. She grabbed her arm, which was throbbing. "I...Won't go down without a fight..." She said, slurring the words a little. Disaster watched from the stands, helpless to do anything whatsoever. Zeb, on the other side of the bleachers, was exceedingly satisfied.

She appeared beside her and kicked her and if it landed is a pain that was 2X worse than her last hits and she punches her extremely fast "I will not LOSE!!!"

Ari was hit. She gasped as she was knocked through the air, and had the wind knocked out of her when she hit the ground. The Lucario tried to get up, but fell to the ground, unable to battle.

Disaster gasped at the way Ari's aura had died down. She was in serious trouble, somehow she was hurt worse than just being knocked out of the battle. He couldn't see the bruises and the burns that Kyu's power burst of aura had given Ari. He just had a sinking gut feeling that something was wrong, very wrong.

Zeb cheered for Kyu. So did Rai. There was a malicious look in both of their eyes, but more so in Rai's. The Rapidash planned to battle Ari afterwards still.

Ari was knocked out. That was why she didn't say anything when Kyu asked her if she was knocked out. Disaster rushed over, ignoring the complaints of many Pokemon and Trainers. Panic shone in his red eyes. "She needs to be taken to a Pokemon Center, fast!" He exclaimed, fear in his tremulous voice.

She shrugged and took her to the healing station and it slowly healed all her internal and external wounds "don't worry we have this,everyone who fights go here so that there energy comes back"

Disaster watched as Ari was healed at the healing station. She lay there, unconscious. Something that he noticed was that her arm was bent at a horrible angle.

She sighed "ok that won't heal naturally here lemme do something you might wanna look away" she gets her arm and snaps it back in place and the bones are healing slowly and mending

They let his go. He got up and stared at the ground. "Why did you come for me Adrian? I would have rather stayed with them than be saved by you."

He looked at him darkly "ok so you DO know about my dark side eh? No one will ever believe you" he smirks evilly "I can change my aura AND give myself temporary amnesia so don't bother telling anyone I don't want a lil squirt ruining my plans "he chuckles darkly

Tears started to hit the ground. "When I used the crystal I saw everything in the shadows, I saw you hurting that Zoroark. You are no longer a human, you have changed too much to be called that!" His blades were covered in an orange aura, this was the power of bravery. "I'll make sure that everybody knows the real you!"

Last edited:
He chuckles "don't bother playing the hero kid but I planned this for too long and I won't have a lil brat ruining it"he patted his shoulder "anyways let's go back I'm sure they'll get suspicious" his dark aura somehow.....dissapeared

"You are not fooling me!" He got into a fighting stance. "The only reason I lost to Kyu was because what you did messed with my power! Now it is time to show that power!" The blades on his arms extended as the armlets crystal went up in a dark flame.

He chuckled "I didn't do anything with her power,all of her power is 100% natural" he tapped his forehead "think logically,if you attack me how will your friends react"his eyes flashed red "how would your past trainer react!"

"That power of hers is not natural! She would have fainted from that strike if she was normal. Do you recognize this armor at all Corona?" He touched his neck, turning a voice recorder on. "I've been through battle with Shadow Pokemon before and even they are not that strong."

He chuckled "clever bitch" he had his arm out and he shot a zero point energy blast and held him up "this energy field disabled and destroys all electronic or anything that has power now that recorder is useless" he threw him to a tree hard "yes she is a prodigy gardevoir,even before I experimented on her she was stronger than shadow Pokémon,all her power is natural,all I did was unlock it"he laughed evilly "she's mine to control and there's nothing you can do about it!"

He cried out in pain as he hit the tree. "You made her like you made this armor. But you must have forgotten that this is EMP resistant! You made it so that it would still work even when it is not supposed to. That was your flaw. Another flaw is that it is reactant with emotions." The armor flared with a slightly red color.

He chuckled "foolish boy do you not think I would come up with defensive measures? That suit may be emp resistant but this zero point energy destroyed the workings of your recorder so if you hit me"he has an insane smile "no one will ever forgive you do you think your past trainer would want this?!"

"My past trainer wouldn't have cared about you even if she had dated you! She would have rather died because of the way you are acting!" He charged at Adrian ready to unleash his Zantetsuken on him. "You are the flaw in this world!"

"You don't get it that I watched my trainer die! She died by a Gardevoir because her boyfriend was neglectful of it! How do you think I feel?" His speed significantly increased by 10% as he ran at Adrian again.

He sidestepped it "Oh yeah you think you know PAIN!!?? ny girlfreind is dead by my closest friend and I have seen that same event a thousand times in that other dimension"he calmed down "let's just go back you'll never beat me I have too many tricks for your immense power" he smiled "we can still hate each other but you don't want to lose your friends and family and I don't want to lose kyu.....she means too much to me.....so logic says let's keep quiet and we have our tirade in privacy"

"Why should I when I have blamed you for months on her death? I finally have my chance to avenge her and here you just want to walk away from it all. She got me this armor as a present because she cared about me, so you know what? I'm sending you to hell with the Gardevoir that killed her!" He came to an immediate stop as his body turned to darkness, he seemed to be using something to put Adrian into a nightmarish arena alone with Hydri. "The darkness has built up in me over the weeks Corona. It is difficult to hold it back when you have to spend every day with the one you hate the most." He paced back and forth in quick succession.

Last edited:
He sighs "you really are a moron she's not dead idiot we have a psychic link if she dies I sense it and kyu gave you that armor?......how interesting.....and your power isn't enough to stop what I have plan"he starts walking back to the tournament "like I said I just need a drop of Kyus blood and I could revive your old trainer but oh well guess you don't care about it"he has a smug look

"I am not going to let you bring back your girlfriend using my friends blood!" He launched a small aura sphere at Adrian. "Even if I do consider you a father...She was going to show you me on your next birthday but she never made it to that day. It was all your fault." His power started decreasing and his attack dissipated.

He caught the aura sohere and his eyes switch to blue and he has tears forming in his eyes "p-please h-help....let's go back to the tournament m-m-my other side h-he won't stop I-I can't hurt kyu o-or anyone else please just take me back to her I'm normal around her it's the o-o-only way"he actually looks sincere

"We will bring her back together then." He walked up to Adrian's side and grabbed his hand, walking with him back to the arena. There was a smile on his face, enjoying this time with him. "We can do this without her blood."

He sighed "y-you don't understand she's m-" they reached the arena already and he was interrupted "hold that thought and I'm sorry hydro if I'm about to change I'll warn you"he smiles softly

"It is alright, I don't mind that since we are on the same road to revive the same person." He climbed onto Adrian's shoulder in his heavy armor. "I will help you bring her back."

He sighed "keep this between us but I already brought back my gf just......I can't say what happened but......kyu means too much to me......I'll help you bring back your trainer....."he gripped the side of his head and groaned "I can feel the evil side just....wanting to come out.....when I change into him just make sure I don't hurt anyone.....but don't come in my lab....he will nit hesitate to kill you....let's just go"they go back to the bleachers where there freinds are