• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Highschool

Ari grinned a little, feeling Sun's anxiety level go down. She looked at her own wounds, mostly scratches on her chest and arms. They weren't too big of a deal, but they bothered her. Why couldn't I sense that the illusion wasn't the real thing? She thought. Her expression grew thoughtful. Disaster looked up at her. "Something up?" He asked. Ari shook her head.
"Just...Thinking," She said, trying not to worry her friend. "It's nothing you should be too concerned about. But thanks for worrying about me," She laughed a little. "Without it, I'd probably be about dead by now!"
Disaster smiled. "Yeah, I try to keep you out of too many dangerous scenarios. But even then, you still manage to get yourself hurt," He said, eyeing her scratches. "Those look pretty deep. You should get them checked out."
"Nah, I'll be okay," Ari shrugged. "A scratch is just a scratch, after all. Nothing less, nothing more."

A bag of sitrus berries landed in Ari's hands (or...paws) coming from Sun's direction. "You both fought admirably." the infernape said. Pandora watched the commotion from Phantom and Lucius's side and chuckled. Sun, meanwhile, took the intermission as a chance to rest up for his next match.

Ari smiled. She gave one of the berries to Disaster and ate one herself. The Lucario was curious as to what the other Pokemon had been doing. "Hey, Sun?" She asked. "What was up with them? Why were they doing...Whatever they were doing?" She asked.

"They were trying to sabotage the tournament by destroying the solar panels that power the building." Sun said. "Why, I don't exactly know." He thought about it for a moment, but couldn't find any kind of benefit to knocking out the power like that. "The Feraligatr kinda has a vendetta against me since on the first day of school, he tried to piss me off and I kinda threw a set of lockers at him. Second time he tried, I threw a car. You'd think he'd start learning not to mess with me." he chuckled. "Anyways, the Zoroark I just saw today at gym, but...he kinda seems familiar..."

Last edited:
Kyu got up in the bleachers "well now I'm fully healed! And ready for my next fight"she saw the cut in suns chest "so you had some fun eh? Well I hope you feel better,there's a healing station,you'll need I-" "NEXT MATCH UP IS THE SEMIFINALS! SINCE MANY COMPETITORS GAVE UP ITS NOW KYU VS ARI!" She chuckles "well I'm fully pumped you ready ari?"she said smirking

(OOC: me too)

"Best of luck, you two." Sun said to the females. He then made his way over to Jack and took a seat. "Enjoying the show?" he asked with a smirk.

"Oh, nothing." Sun said. "I'm just happy to see you're out of your depression zone." The infernape kicked back in his seat and watched as the two contestants enter the battlefield.

"Fair point." Sun sighed. "Y'know, we all care for ya. If you ever wanna talk, just ask. I kind of understand what you're going through." As he said this, he looked down toward the ground, memories of his past flooding back into his mind once more.

Sun smiled. "Thanks." he said. "Y'know, if I hadn't met you guys, I'd probably never would have had the confidence to make friends again." He took out an extra bag of berries. "Want one? I got plenty."

"No no it's ok and just know your like a brother to me" he smiled at him he looked down and remembered his past before he was his trainer Pokémon "he snapped out of it and asked "if if it's not to personal what do you mean by again? But if it's to personal I don't need to know"

Last edited:
Ari grinned. She said a quick goodbye to her friends, then headed down to the battlefield. Ari got her aura powers prepared; Kyu wasn't going to have an easy battle.

Up in the stands, Disaster watched eagerly. "This won't be a cakewalk for either of them," He said, stating the obvious. You got this, Ari! He thought. The Absol's friend was a tough cookie, and not one to give up.

Meanwhile, a familiar Zebstrika and Rapidash watched the battle. The Zebstrika had at least one bandage on each leg. His smirk was sinister. He wouldn't have to avenge himself after all. The Gardevoir had the type advantage.

He weakly watched the two female Pokemon as they got ready to fight each other and started stockpiling energy so that he could move.

Kyu grinned and jumped to the other end and it formed a small crater when she landed "hehe this won't be easy for both of us,I made a mistake when I was fighting hydri,now I'm gonna go 75% at the start!" She grunted and there's a large aggressive white aura around her and she smirks "to be honest ari I don't think I'll use any of my regular moves on you like the power up punch,just good ole fashion hands and feet" she's ready for the battle

Ari shook her head, chuckling. "No moves? I think that's a bit of a mistake," She said. "Just don't be too surprised when I beat you," She smirked, her hands taking on a slightly bluish glow.

She seems slightly surprised "hmmm interesting maybe I WILL have to use one of my tricks on you....I never use them unless I feel like I'm gonna lose but oh well" she charged really fast at her sweeping her legs and if successful kicks her hard

She flipped and did a few backflips and landed upright
She chuckles "nice job,most people get hit first" she charged and she made it look like she was gonna do a right hook but instead In an instant she kicked to her left side

Ari jumped up and smashed down with a Brick Break. "Thanks, but it's really not anything too big. Just aura, really. I can...Read people and Pokemon. I guess that's how you'd explain it," She said. She wasn't paying attention to the stands.

"Hm, she's good," Zeb noted. His girlfriend turned her muzzle up.
"Ha, she's just lucky," Rai said. The Rapidash particularly hated Ari after what she had done to Zeb. She had a bandaged horn as well, but that was nothing. "If she were to battle me, I'd kick her tail no problem."
Zeb gave Rai a concerned glance, a little bit of fear sparking in his blue and yellow eye. "No. She would mop the floor with you."
Rai snorted. "She wishes! After this battle, I'll definitely give her a piece of my mind! Show her what she gets after messing with you!"

Kyu blocked it and she threw her back a few feet "ok let's see how you can handle me if I kick it up a notch!" She charges up more and her white aura has a red tint to it and it flares up more violently "round two!" She quickly moved faster than the normal eye could see and brings both of her fists down behind her

Ari was hit. She laughed, her aura beginning to grow brighter. That was a danger sign. "Heh..." She chuckled. "You think you're just going to beat me like that...?" She used ExtremeSpeed, speeding up behind Kyu, and then lashed out with Close Combat.

In the stands, Disaster's eyes widened. He knew that Ari was going to lose it sooner or later. Hang on to control, Ari, He thought, hoping for Kyu's benefit that Ari didn't lose control.

Hydri's crystal started to glow. He looked down at it and stood up in his seat. "You can sense it too, can't you Joice?" He ran out of the tournament area and back home.

She got hit by each hit growing more and more tired and she caught both of her fists and she growls as her energy spikes up "OK NOW NO MORE GAMES!!" She flipped her over her shoulder and threw her to the other side of the arena with her in the air and she used extreme speed as well to get behind her and when she was about to land she knee'd her back with as much force as she can

He dug through a chest of his trainers old items and found one that caught his eye, a small set of armor the barely fit him anymore but he attempted to fit it all on.

Something snapped within Ari. The fact that she had just been flung across the arena like a child's toy deeply enraged her. She rolled out of Kyu's way, allowing the Gardevoir to crash into the ground, then jumped up. Her eyes had a wild look in them, and seemed to be glowing. Ari's spikes and paws were glowing brightly now, and her bright blue aura swirled like mist around her. The noise of the crowd seemed to die down in shock at the Lucario. Ari, using ExtremeSpeed, seemed to teleport to Kyu. She used a seemingly super-powered Dragon Pulse on the Gardevoir.

His body had been covered by an old fashioned riot armor used for dangerous missions, the armor was mostly metallic plates that covered up his body. He slid down his orange visor and vigorously ran back to the tournament.

She got blown into the side of the arena and it exploded
She got up from the crater with a gash on her stomach and scratches and blood all over her
"N-no heh my normal power is.....draining.....ok fine then your one of the few people to see this side of me!" She powered up with the ground shaking "t-this has a 50-50 chance of either it working or my spine breaking and me dieing a slow and painful death but I will NOT LOSE!!!!!!" She growls as the ground is shaking "d-don't he cheap you want a real challenge right? T-t-then let me do this"

He broke through security and ran to the middle of the arena. "Ari! Move out of the way!" His crystal was fully charged as he ran towards them.

"No not this anything but this" jack says as he runs onto the field behind hydri "kyu don't do this please don't do this" he said as he ran over to kyu "there is more in life then winning a battle and it's not worth risking your life we need you" he said with tears in his eyes "I. Need you" he whispered

She teleported them back to the bleachers roughly and made a shield around the arena so no one can interrupt this as she powered up and she's grunting trying not to get the unlucky 50% "GRRRAAAA!!" The ground is shaking

She powered up and then her aura stopped and she just stood there.....quiet
"Hehe I think it worked......POWER BURST!" She had a dark blue aura around her and her normal 100% just doubled in power "YOUR THE 8th PERSON TO SEE THIS PART!" She dissapered and it was too quiet around the arena