• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Highschool

"It isn't cheating Kyu, its just getting ready for the worst. After all, it was my trainers and it was normally used on me when things were looking too tough."

She shrugged "yeah I know that,I was just joking a bit,"she saw sun "ah the rising sun has FINNALY came for sunset wassup sun?"she said happily as she hugged him for a second "anyways the sign ups are gonna start soon,let's go why don't we" she pointed to a large building that was there battle arena

"Ready to go when you guys are!" He hopped on one foot to the other his claws clicking on the floor as he was filled with anticipation.

"Likewise." Sun said. "I'm about as ready as I'll ever be." His fiery crown burned brightly with anticipation. Then he heard the crinkling of wrapping paper and perked. "Oh, hang on, just gotta run a quick errand." he said. The infernape took off down the hall, leaped off the second floor balcony, landed on the first floor, and quickly made his way to the stone marker in the parking lot. "Wish us luck, Penelope." he said with a sad smile, leaving behind a bouquet of flowers at the marker. As he rushed back in and rejoined his friends, he didn't notice in all his excitement the shadowy figure in the treetops above the marker, nor did he hear the mischievous laugh...

Meanwhile with Adrian
He's checking all of his cameras "hmmm good idea to break into the competition? Mayyybbeeeee hmmmm when there at their weakest maybe then will be a good time....and that shadowy creature hmmm......eh I'll let whoever that is have there fun I don't wanna ruin another's plan"chuckles evilly "I'll hold off on my plan till.....soon"
Meanwhile back with us
She smiles as she took them to the sign up station and she registered all of you "I registered for you guys don't worry" she runs to the arena as there are a lot of Pokémon and trainers there as the competition almost begins

"Well then, I suppose we should get to our seats then." a familiar voice said as the speaker approached the group. At the same time, a sudden chill seemed to emanate in the air. Sun turned around to see Lucius, Pandora, and the rest of the team all walking toward the arena. "What, did you honestly think I'd miss this chance?" the ex-champion chuckled.

He followed closely behind Kyu on his stubby legs, being mindful of the other Pokemon and trainers by not making eye contact with any of them, even Pandora.

Kyu is genuinely suprised to see Lucius "oh wow hey Lucius! I thought you wouldn't be here"
Meanwhile with Adrian
"Hmm if I'm not there it'll be suspicious......time to let my good side out for a bit" laughs evilly as he runs out of the lab and runs really fast to the competition and sees the group and runs to them panting "ah men even though I work out it's tiring getting here...."he wipes his sweat "oh hi Lucius I figure I may as well spend some time here,you were right I work too hard so I need some free time,plus I haven't been with kyu in a fight in a while,the trainers arnt allowed to give them orders but they can watch,I might as well root kyu on"

"Well, looks like you're doing swell, Adrian." Lucius said with a smile. "It's nice to finally meet and not have to worry about anything again." Meanwhile, Sun was warming up for the tournament, using Pandora's shadow balls as targets as she moved them around him. With each kick or punch, the shadow balls struck would dissipate.

"Thanks for the warm up routine." Sun said when he finished.

"Of course, darling." Pandora said with a smile. "Penelope would want you to be at the top of your game for this." Sun paused mid-stretch at the name's mention, his smile fading once more.

"...Yeah." he simply said. "She would."

"I know you still miss her, Sun, and I feel the same, but don't forget you have friends willing to help you through thick and thin." the ghostly Pokémon said.

"I know..." Sun replied. "But these days it seems I have just as many enemies..." As he said this, a group of Pokémon edged nervously by as if Sun were some kind of ticking time bomb. Sun gave them a look, which made them run away even faster, and simply shrugged. "Maybe even more." he said. "Thanks again." With that, he made his way back to Kyu and Hydri.

Ari didn't know about Adrian's sinister plans, so she smiled. "Hi!" She said. The Lucario then looked back at her power braces. "Grr..." She glared at them as if they were literally trying to eat her paws off. If she had them off, she would have sensed that Adrian was hiding something. But again, she didn't know this.
(OOC: Foreshadowing!)

Adrian looked at ari and knew she's a danger to his plan,those aura braces were holding back something,......and he decided not to risk it, so he decided to use his temporary amnesia trick,not even psychics are strong enough to bring up a thought that temporarily doesn't exists "yeah your right it's been so long since I've been to these kinda things recreationally ya know? Normally I'd go to tournaments for business or charity work"
The speak announced its first match up "FIRST UP WE HAVE....SUN VS CHARIZARD!" The charizard flew to one side of the arena
"We'll fight fire with fire eh sun?" She giggles "ok guys we have to wait for our fights in the bleachers wish you luck sun!"she went off with Adrian to the bleachers

Ari waved departure to Sun and followed Kyu. She looked back down at her braces again. If the temperature gets super hot in here...Yeah, the metal's going to be a problem, She thought. The Lucario removed the braces from her paws. She flexed her fingers, savoring the freedom that her paws finally had regained. She immediately had a heaping helping of his aura. Her eyes widened and she shuddered. This man was definitely more than meets the eye.

Sun nodded and leaped off the bleachers and onto the other side of the ring. Cocking his head side to side, and rotating his limbs to loosen them, he stood in a stance, waiting for his match to begin. He might've had a disadvantage in type, but he had one move that could turn that on it's head. With a small, subtle smile, he studied his opponent, waiting...

The charizard easted no time charging in with shadow claw roaring as it swings and also attempts to sweep your legs with its tail
Adrian looked at ari "so she senses me eh?...no matter" he thought as he typed in a few things in his wrist watch and his mind is blocked by a radio frequency "liking the match so far Lucius? It seems to be starting off exciting!" He sounded genuinely enthusiastic

"You haven't seen anything yet, Adrian." Lucius chuckled, watching as Sun made a spectacular leap over Charizard's head, kicking him in the back to throw him off balance. He then fired off a gunk shot to knock his foe out of the ring.

Charizard was barley affected and shot a flamethrower at the gunk shot intercepting it,he then f,ew quickly on top of him and charged down extremely fast with an iron tail
Adrian is rubbing his chin thoroughly "hmmm it seems as if this charizard is not that fast,but he can sure take a hit,I bet I haven't seen anything yet Lucius your infernape so far is impressive"

Ari kept trying to probe Adrian's mind, yet the radio frequencies gave her a headache whenever she tried. Deciding to take a breather, she looked at the battle. Ari silently cheered Sun on.

"Thanks." Lucius said. "He's trained his whole life for things like this." Sun caught the iron tail in his arms. "You see, back when he was younger, he had a dream of proving his power to the world, and becoming a champion among his kind. Even as a chimchar, his passion and love of getting stronger drove him to new heights."

"Okay, the shadow claw, I understand," he said, "But what gave you the idea to use a steel type move on another fire type?" After asking that, he simply flung the winged lizard across the ring. "And now, I'm gonna rock you..." he paused and put on shades. "like a hurricane." With that, he flung a stone edge attack at his opponent.

The charizard git hit to the wall and is knocked out "CHARIZARD IS UNABLE TO BATTLE SUN WINS ROUND 1!" Everyone's cheering for him and kyu laughs "o-oh my god that was badass hehehe" she wiped her eyes "I loved that reference so much"
"NEXT UP IS ARI VS METAGROSS! AND WE ARE PUTTING UP A DEFENSIVE SHEILD AROUND THE ARENA SO THAT NOONE ELSE GETS HIT IN THE CROSSFIRE"
Adrian rubs his chin thoughtfully "huh quite an interesting match up,I hope she wins" he says to Lucius

"Indeed. I'll bet she has plenty of tricks up her sleeve." Lucius mused. Sun walked up the stairs with a confident look on his face. As he made his way to his friends, he gave a nod to Ari. "Good luck out there." he said, sitting down with his trainer and allies.

Ari handed Kyu her braces. "Looks like I'm up," She said, then headed to the arena. She had a smile on her face, ready to fight. Ari got to the battlefield and looked at her opponent. Let's go, big shot, She thought.

The meta gross went to the other side then stared at ari intently
It then stepped on the ground hard causing some rocks to fly then it kicks a rock tomb at the lucario
Adrian's rubbing his chin "and to think I would have ruined all this fun"

Ari ducked, then charged. She sent Aura Spheres towards the Metagross, getting closer by the second. It was unclear what she would do when she reached her target, that is, until she got close. Her paws were enveloped in a white orange glow. She brought her paw down with a great amount of force; Brick Break.

Little did the Lucario know, a familiar Absol was watching in the crowd. She didn't know that he was battling in the tourney either. He watched her battle with a warm smile on his face, happy to see that his friend was having a good time.

Aralie rolled out of the way, hearing a crash as the Metagross slammed into the ground. She charged the Steel type Pokemon with a Thunder Punch, her fist crackling with electricity.

The mettagross used all of its energy to back up from the punch and use a full power hyper beam when her fist is still coming at it,it hoping this will end the battle fast
"That's a lot of energy!"gasped Adrian as he got interested

Ari's eyes widened. She moved to the right and moved her fist up, feeling the Hyper Beam's heat against her fur. She jumped and crossed over the Hyper Beam twice before jumping on top of Metagross and drawing her fist back with electric energy.

Ari felt her electrified fist connect with the metal. She jumped backwards. "I can sense your surprise," She said, then smirked. "Just like I could sense that you were going to use that Hyper Beam."

It fainted from tiredness
"ROUND TWO GOES TO ARI PREPARE FOR ROUND THREE,"
Kyu is surprised at the battle and chuckled "our fight will be an interesting one I can say that much"
Ooc (who's still online rn?)

(OOC: I am...But I kinda go off and on because reasons...I usually stay on past midnight my time tho)
Ari smiled a little bit. She heard a "WOOO!!!" and turned to the source of the sound. An Absol was cheering. He had a bandage on his black horn, and wore a black crescent moon necklace. Ari almost died, right then and there. IT WAS DISASTER! She walked off the battlefield, then ran to her friend.
"You're here!" She exclaimed, hugging him. Disaster grinned a quirky grin. Joy was flooding off of him in waves.
"Yep! And I think I might be battling next!"
Ari gasped. "You're battling?! After what happened with Zeb?!"
"Hey, I'm in a whole heck of a better state than he is. You really messed him up good. Thanks for that, I appreciate someone avenging me!"
"Well then...Just be careful, okay? Don't exert yourself too much."
"I'll be fine. See you later?"

(OOC: I am)

Sun nodded with a proud smile. "She's pretty good." he said. "Can't wait for our match in the next round."

"Yes, it seems she's quite skilled. She might give even YOU a run for your money." Pandora chuckled. Sun rolled his eyes at this, but said nothing.

"So, Adrian, how're you enjoying the show?" Lucius asked. "Got a favorite to win, at all?"

Adrian chuckles "of course I do,I believe kyu is gonna win,but I just hope she doesn't use her....trick she has since it has a 50-50 chance of killing her but I'm sure she won't use it"he smiles
"NEXT FIGHT IS KYU VS HYDRI FOR ROUND THREE"
Kyu smiles"wish me luck guys!"she jumps down from the bleachers and lands on the other side and the ground cracked slightly

He ran and slid down the wall in order to get into the arena and quickly went to his side. He didn't seem ready to fight Kyu at all.

Ari saw friend jump down. She grinned. "Don't kill him!" She shouted to Kyu jokingly. Disaster looked at Ari.
"Um, what?" He asked. Ari laughed.
"You'll see. That's Kyu, a friend of mine from my new school."
"Huh."
"Yep. Well anyways, I'd probably better get going. There's some other people up there. You wanna come with?" She offered her friend. Disaster grinned.
"You bet!"
"Alright, then let's go," Ari said. They went up and sat down in the bleachers near Adrian, Lucius, and Sun. "Hey guys, this is my friend Disaster," She introduced the Absol. Disaster grinned widely.
"Hiya!"