• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Highschool

Adrian smiles and waves at him "hi Adrian corona,home of the multi bill-"he coughs "sorry I do that hey names Adrian"
Kyu powers up slightly as she has a white aura around her "don't want me to hold back like how you said eh hydri? I can't wait to test out your new powers"she gets in a fighting position

Disaster laughed. "Nice to meetcha!" He said, grinning. Ari couldn't shake that feeling of suspicion that she got from Adrian. She decided to not go any further with probing, though. She turned toward the battle. Kyu looked about ready to utterly destroy Hydri. Good luck, Hydri. Chances are, you'll need it, She thought.

"If we must Kyu, let the stronger win." He put a hand over his armlet and felt the power surging through its stationary shard. He also got into a fighting stance, ready to endure the pain if needed. "Lets not hold back."

Sun gave a courteous nod to Disaster, then turned to face the fight. He was silent, but in his mind, he was rooting for both of his friends during this fight. He wanted to see how much Hydri had grown, and yet he also wanted to see Kyu show off her power a bit. Taking another look around, though, he spotted something that felt a little off to him. "I'll be right back." Sun said. He then walked down the bleachers and into the crowd.

She chuckled playfully"well i won't use any of my moves unless I have to then" She ran and the ground broke when she threw herself at hydri extremely fast and did a roundhouse kick to his side and if successful she launches a fist at him hard to the ground

(OOC: And Disaster's annoying side comes into play.)
Ari tilted her head, a little confused. What was up with that? Disaster got up and followed Sun. "What's up?" He asked. Ari face-pawed. Disaster could be a little naive at times. She sighed annoyedly and hurried after her friends.
"Disaster, what gives?" She asked. Disaster shrugged.
"That's exactly what I was just asking," He told Ari.

He didn't even seem to flinch as he blocked the kick with an arm blade. His head slowly turned to look at her. "How dirty do you want to play Kyu?" His armlet had a dark and eerie glow around it.

She smirked "ahhh so your giving in to that dark energy eh? Well then guess I shouldn't be going easy then"she backs up then her white aura flares a lot more violently and with more ferocity "let's see how you do against 75% of my power!" She charged up a large dazzling gleam that incased the entire arena since she knows dark types are weak to it,

Sun didn't answer, leaping up and swinging up the arena rafters and onto the roof, scanning the area. He knew he saw something...or someone, come up here. Why, though, he didn't know. All that was up on the roof was the...solar panels that powered the arena. After that ran through his head, it wasn't hard to put two and two together. Someone was trying to sabotage the tournament...but who? And, again...why?

The sound of footsteps behind him inclined him to turn around, and before he could react, he saw and felt himself getting pierced by a set of claws. Sun's eyes widened and he let out a cry of pain. He sank to the ground undamaged, however, with a Zoroark standing in front of him, eyes wild with a piercing gaze, a sadistic grin over his face, and claws flexed, ready to make the simian suffer. Behind him was a Feraligatr, smirking at finally seeing Sun on his knees and suffering. Zoroark laughed wildly and ran at the defenseless fire type, a sky blue aura coating his claws, but before landing a hit, he was decked in the nose by his supposed 'victim'. "Well, I guess we're doing THIS now..." the infernape grumbled as he stood up. "So, what brings you here?"

"As if I'd tell YOU, monkey!" Zoroark laughed, charging again at Sun.

He shook his head in pain, his power only slightly being weakened. "You don't fully understand the purpose of the crystal. It isn't so that my body can be taken over by the darkness but rather so that I can use its power through my blades." His arm blades turned and cobalt black.

"Well then I guess those blades will have to hit me first!"she ran at him charging up her power up punch for a clash
Adrian noticed a sudden pressure outside....his camera watch just saw three figures standing on top of the roof.......trying to sabotage the tournament.....normally he would help but he chuckled to himself "wouldn't want to ruin those twos plan.........would I? Since when do I care about wether or not something's fair?!" He thought to himself as he got up from his seat "I hope this zero point energy technology and my Knife and arm trick will be enough to at least hurt and subdue them.....I would leave this to sun but since he's in no condition to fight, plus two on one are no good odds,plus I don't want this town on full alert.....that'll ruin MY plan!!!" he thought "I have to go to the bathroom I'll be right back Lucius and guys tell me how kyu does"he ran outside and climbed the ladder that led to the roof "hey what are you teens doing up here"he said coolly as he had his hands in his pocket,giving off the impression that he already knows

He fired a very small yet strong aura sphere aiming at her midsection. He swung his blades straight across from his side in case if she were to teleport around his attack.

Ari ran to Sun's side, Disaster reaching her friend just before she did. "What the actual crap is going on here?" She asked the Zoroark and Feraligatr. "A couple of cowards ganging up on just one person? Since when is that fair?" She smirked. Disaster grinned sinisterly at the two bullies, but said nothing for once in his life.

Zoroark laughed as he swung another Aerial Ace at Sun, Feraligatr following close behind with a waterfall attack. Sun grunted as he slid across the roof, busting a solar panel while doing so. Getting up, the infernape growled in frustration as he ran at his opposition, faking out one blaze kick and striking with another from another direction. Zoroark crashed into Ferligatr, and both tumbled toward the roof's edge.

"Trying to keep these two from taking out the stadium's power supply." Sun explained to Adrian. As he turned around, a set of claws slashed across his chest. It was clear Zoroark wasn't some pushover. As Feraligatr tried to follow suit, Sun used a solar panel as a spring board and leaped over the reptile's head, keeping him between himself and Zoroark as he unleashed a powerful close combat on the water type, pelting him with a flurry of hard-hitting punches (and looking very much like platinum star from JoJo's Bizzare Adventure in doing so). Ending the attack with a gut blow, Sun sent the Feraligatr rolling back toward the Illusion Fox, who ducked with a snicker. Noticing the new company, Zoroark chuckled and licked his lips. This was only getting more exciting.

Adrian held his arm out to ari and disaster "well four on two ain't as fair either......you two just watch....I don't want to tell your trainers about this so this is our fight...."he smirks as he crosses his arms smugly "that is if you'll let me help a bit,I won't get in your way or anything"

Ari rolled her eyes and sent a few Aura Spheres at the Zoroark. Whether he licked his lips as a sign of anticipation for battle or a sign of...Y'know, attraction, Ari couldn't tell. She didn't care, anyways. She looked at Adrian. "We don't have Trainers," She told him. "We work as Pokemon, not some human's little battle toys," The Lucario finished. Disaster jumped over to Feraligatr and began to battle with him as well, using Night Slash on the Water type.

Feraligatr slid back across the roof from the attack, grunting. He growled as a furious red aura began to surround him. Meanwhile, Zoroark laughed with glee as he incinerated the aura sphere with flamethrower, then firing another jet of flames right at Ari. He then leaped up as Feraligatr used Earthquake, shaking a few more solar panels loose and attacking all grounded Pokémon and even Adrian if he could manage it.

Ari jumped up and over the flames, and directed herself towards Zoroark. "You shouldn't make your moves so obvious," She said as she used Thunder Punch. "I'm reading you like a book right now."
Disaster wasn't so lucky to avoid the Earthquake, and was knocked back. "Agh!" He exclaimed in pain. But he leapt to his feet and used Shadow Ball on Feraligatr.

Feraligatr zipped out of the way with newfound speed and used dragon dance once again. However, before he could finish and get the stat boost, a stone edge slammed into him, knocking him off balance as a gunk shot sent him tumbling back. "Forget someone?" Sun growled as he stood. Feraligatr let out a roar and charged at the fire type with Waterfall, but with a quick reaction from Sun, and a stone edge to the gut, the marine reptile was sent flying toward disaster, wide open for an attack.

Zoroark's sadistic, twisted grin widened as he leaned back and evaded the Thunder Punch. Pushing off his hands, he then landed in an all fours stance and seemed to vanish. Dust kicked up where he once stood, and for a moment, everything was quiet. Then, a flamethrower shot from above blazed it's way toward Ari, and charging through the flames, still smiling, was Zoroark, lashing out with his sharpened claws with Aerial Ace.

Adrian sighed "ametuers" and kicked his zero point energy into full blast as he cracked his knuckles and shrugged and charged at him fast and punched the zoarark hard in the nose when it wasn't looking

Ari stepped backwards and used Brick Break on Zoroark. She laughed bitterly. "It's ironic, isn't it? I thought Zoroark were supposed to be strong. Yet here we are, and I'm able to predict pretty much your every move. And all because you can't get a grip on your aura."
Disaster grinned. "Sur-PRISE!" He shouted, using Slash with his horn on the exposed Feraligatr.

Both Ari and Adrian's attacks seemed to phase through Zoroark before he disappeared into smoke. "I'm sorry, miss Lucario, but I do beg to differ." Zoroark cackled, standing behind them. "If you can't even tell a fake from the real me, you're not going to last very long!" with that he exploded toward Ari with a speed he had yet to display, blurring into a seemingly barely tangible image as he lashed out from multiple sides, clawing at her with each movement. His eyes began to gleam with a malicious red aura. Before Adrian could react, he was gazing into those eyes, and began hallucinating of seeing the darker events of his past unfold in front of him, over...and over...and over...

Feraligatr grunted as he slid off the roof of the stadium, landing on the ground with a dull thud. "Nice catching on there." Sun said. "But I don't think we're done yet."

Ari fell to the ground. She coughed out a little bit of blood. "Motherf..." She muttered before getting up. Her spikes seemed to be glowing a little bit, and her teardrop-shaped face things(Forgot what they were...-_-) seemed to be a little bit elevated. She charged at Zoroark, a Brick Break ready. This time, she was a little bit stronger.

He saw those dark memories and......laughed in an insane way that would make anyone's blood curl "oh man how fucking funny!! You just released my other side = )" he then used his zero point energy to shove ari out of the way and then picked up the zoarark with it and sent thousands of continuous bolts of electricity to his veins,not having a care on the world

Zoroark let out a scream of agony as he was continuously shocked, Sun watching in disbelief. Was this really the same Adrian Kyu was talking about? Growling, the infernape walked up to the commotion. "Adrian, that's enough." he said. "He's learned his lesson."

Ari got up and joined Sun. "I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but...Put the Zoroark down. We don't need to resort to murder," She told him. Man, this guy has a MESSED UP mind, She thought. Disaster jumped up as well.

He slashed his blades together quickly bring out the dark power of the crystal. He had filled the arena with darkness despite of the lights being on. There was the sound of shuffling as he moved around the field on his stubby legs. "This is not the full power, but an experimental taste of it." He seemed to be all around Kyu.

She laughed and crossed her arms charging up something "really this is it?' She uses all of her power and shoots a dazzling gleam all around her at full power
Adrian threw him to the ground satisfied
He returned to his normal self and his aura is back to normal "ah don't worry I only wanted to make him get knocked out,I won't kill him"

She Walked around the Class,As a Newbie at School She didn't have any Friends maybe thats why she Walking Around? She wandered,''Sigh''As she was still walking She went Outside and sat on a Bench

The darkness had been destroyed by her attack but there Hydri was, behind her as to get a slight advantage as he slashed both of the black blades down, creating a distortion effect as darkness rippled in large lines through the ground towards her. "This is the end Kyu." The lines jumped off of the ground and attempted to grab her limbs and hold her still.

Last edited:
Ari looked at Adrian. "Uhm...I'm not entirely sure if he's okay..." She said. She could feel pain flooding off of the Zoroark like a tsunami, and Sun's shock cut through the surging waves like Leaf Blades. Disaster padded up to the Pokemon.
"Is he even alive?" He asked, head tilted sideways.
"Disaster, what on Arceus's green earth are you thinking?!" Ari exclaimed, annoyed. Disaster looked back at Ari, genuine concern shining in his red eyes.
"Trying to see what I can do to help," He responded.

Adrian laughed "they'll be fine,that shows them for trying to sabotage this event let's just go" he fell down the building backwards
Kyus back got slashed with some deep cuts and she growls as she grabs the blades "OK THATS IT NO MORE GAMES!" She flipped him and forced him hard to the ground and did a full power up punch to his face to the ground

He had bitten into her hand in an attempt to move out of the way of the attack. His mouth was bleeding now but it didn't matter to him, he was determined to win the battle. Hot water started filling his mouth.

Ari ran over to the side of the building. She watched Adrian fall, with a sinking feeling in her gut at the knowledge that she wasn't a Psychic type.

He landed perfectly fine on his feet "zero point energy,helps a lot with those sore of things"he smirks
Kyus eyes are flashing red as she kicked him to dodge that water attack and she quickly grabbed him and used close combat on him

(OOC: Guys, this battle's getting pretty long...Could you please wrap it up soon?)
Ari chuckled a little. Disaster lifted a brow. "I still don't understand this stuff," He said while shaking his head. Ari laughed.
"We should probably get heading back to the stadium," She mentioned. "I don't want to miss too much of Kyu and Hydri's battle."

She chuckled as she carried him to the bleachers and she went to the healing station to get healed since he considerably damaged her "man to think he got that strong......I can't wait to fight sun or ari they will probably give me one hell of a fight"
Adrian chuckled and went back to the tournament with them

Zoroark and Feraligatr groaned as they lay in defeat on the rooftop. "I told you...it wouldn't work..." the reptile moaned.

"Shut up..." Zoroark wheezed. "I swear I've seen that infernape SOMEWHERE...but where?" he wondered.

Meanwhile, Sun applauded Kyu and Hydri as he made his way to his seat. He was proud the two of them did the best they could. "Where'd you fellas-?" Lucius began when he saw them, but stopped upon seeing the cuts on Sun's chest. "What happened?!" he asked. The infernape shrugged and waved it off, indicating it was no big deal. Unlike Adrian, Lucius didn't understand Pokémon language. So he communitated by watching their facial expressions and body language. Sun sat down and took a bandage roll out of his backpack, wrapping it around his chest to keep the wound clean. It wasn't fatal, or even serious, but he still felt a bit better with a bandage on.