• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon high school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sylvia shook her head. "Sorry, not in the mood," she said quietly. Just as she said that, the bell rang. Sylvia stood still, waiting for Pip to break Hypno's concentration and run toward her. When he did, she left without another word.

Jake Grabed her Sholder and said. "Its ok if you don't want to battle, Lets Just go to lunch." Jake stomach grumble. "And you can that i'm starving!" Jake laughed.

Well i'll head with you two since I have nothing better to do and I don't think the principle knows about this incident.

"Yeah, i hope the principal doesn't know about this, we Could probably Be Expelled. But lets head to the lunch room! I'm starving!"

Sylvia sighed. "Fine," she mumbled, turning back. Pip grew angry with Sylvia constantly moping.

'If you keep acting that way, I'm leaving,' Pip said.

Sylvia was silent.

Pip jumped to Jake's shoulder.

Jake began walking to the lunch when he noticed that Pip jumped on his sholder. Jake scratched Pip's stomach and Looked at Sylvia and Said. "Hey... Are You Ok? You can tell me of somethings wrong."

Sylvia shook her head, refusing to speak. Pip huffed, blowing bubbles in Sylv's face. Angrily, she glared at Pip. "If you don't like me so much, then leave!" she roared.

Jake Sighed again and said. "Before you do something you will regret, Think about the real reason your mad at Pip."

Sylvia thought. After a long pause, she sighed. "I'm not mad at Pip. Pip's mad at me. I'm just annoyed. And..." She looked away. "...and I'm scared. Joe broke whatever was tying Pip and I together as friends or more--as partners. But now..." She sighed. "Now I can hardly understand Pip."

Pip had felt it too. He calmed down, letting his flippers fall loosely.

Sylvia's voice cracked. "Pip and I've never separated before. That battle was our first real battle alone. We thought we could handle it. We've told our family that we'll be fine on our own. But we weren't. That's what scares me. And I blame myself. I can't keep running forever, but if I can't handle the responsibility of battling alongside Pip, I don't deserve to be his partner, his Trainer, or his friend."

well I can think of a solution but it would require you to battle me again and I would have to use the same pokemon that broke the bond AKA primeape so if you want it to be fixed you have to agree to let this happen.

"No. She said she didn't want to battle!" Then Jake turned to Sylvia. "And you, Stop think that! You and Pip became friends for a reason, And your just going to discard that friendship Just From a stupid battle you Lost! Everyone loses at battle, Just get over it!"

Sylvia bit her lip, fighting tears. "I-I'm sorry. I know I'm being a baby and I'm being dramatic, but..."

Pip jumped over to Sylvia's shoulder and slapped her. He jumped back to Jake's shoulder and stuck out his tongue.

Sylvia raised her bad hand to her cheek, touching it. It hurt. A lot. She grinned, a few chuckled escaping her mouth. Soon, she was howling with laughter, as was--

Wait, why were Pip and Sylvia laughing?!

Sylvia could hardly breathe. "Oh my goodness!" she exclaimed. "It was JUST LIKE THAT ONE TIME!"

Pip laughed too. 'When you lost to Roark, that's when our bond really got strong, remember?'

"Yeah, I remember. Roark beat us hard. But we came back and we crushed him when we began battling side-by-side. Roark was too taken by the fact that I was fighting too--he held back. Most people did. THAT'S why we were defeated so easily! We're used to people holding back, since I battle too!" Sylvia recalled. She grinned. "But not anymore!"

Pip was happy to see that the old Sylvia was back and jumped back to her shoulder.

Turning to Jake, she smiled. "Sorry I was being so stupid, Jake," she apologized. "But that slap reminded me that when I first challenged Roark, the Rock-type Gym Leader of Sinnoh and the first in the League, I was just like this. Pip had to slap me to snap me back to my senses just like just now."

"So now do you want to battle... Well after we eat Of couse. I won't hold back during the battle either so be prepared!" Jake quickly walked into the cafeteria and grab a salad amd sat down at a table.

Joe went and got a burger and sat down at the same table and talked about classes. "So what class do you have next I have poke paleontology"

Sylvia nodded. "Mm-hm!" Suddenly, hers and Pip's stomachs growled at the same time. Pip and Sylvia laughed. "Aaand now we have synchronized stomach issues!" she exclaimed. "Just kidding, we're hungry. But still synchronized."

It was then that Sylvia remembered she had Pokemon with her. "Oh! I want to show you guys my buddies from Sinnoh!" She opened up three Poke Balls, each painted differently to represent what looked like a Pikachu, a Breloom, and a Magmortar.

It took a little while to realize that the Pikachu-patterned Poke Ball was actually patterned to match a Mimikyu, not a Pikachu.

Just as the Poke Balls were depicted, said Pokemon came out of the Poke Balls. A Mimikyu, a Breloom, and unlike the Poke Ball depicting a Magmortar, the Pokemon that came out was a Magby.

"Guys, this is Kyu, Spore, and Magma respectively," Sylvia introduced. "Kyu, Spore, Magma, this is Jake, a Trainer, and Joe, another Trainer." The Pokemon all said their hellos. "We'll be battling a lot in these classes, so I'll need all your guys's help."

When they all sat down at their lunch tables, in response to Joe's question, Sylvia answered, "I have Day Care next."

Pip whispered something to all the Pokemon. They started giggling. Sylvia gasped. "Pip! Seriously?!"

Pip snickered. Breloom hugged Sylvia with one arm, pointing at Jake with the other. 'Good luck,' it said.

Sylvia felt her face heating up as she gently pushed Breloom off of her. "Oh don't you start, Spore. You're the one who fell in love with this one guy's Milotic."

Now it was Spore's turn to blush and turn away.

Hey since you sent out your mons I'll also send out mine. Here's gengar, breloom, blastoise, dugtrio, mettagross, and hypno

Jake looked at his schedule and saie. "Since me and Sylvia have the same schedule, we both have Pokemon Day care. Oh! And before i forget!" Jake pulled out his Pokemon Poke Ball and released them, he then pull A metal Box and opened it That Had difference Section with Tags that had pokemon Type. "These Are my home made Poke Meals! I made one for every Pokemon Type! Your Pokemon are welcome to have some!"

Sylvia beamed at them all. Her Pokemon all mingled and said hello to the new Pokemon presented before them. Meanwhile, Sylvia stood up. "I'm going to the sandwich bar to get some lunch," she told everyone. "I'll be right back!"

Pip smirked. 'Don't miss Jake too much.'

Sylvia smirked back. "Don't miss your Poffins if you want them for lunch."

That shut Pip up.

However, Spore saw the Poke Meals and lit up instantly. 'Sylv, can we have some?' he asked.

Sylvia beamed. "Alright, but that means Poffins are for dinner, okay?"

Her Pokemon all agreed and instantly crowded around Jake for food.

Sylvia chuckled. "Magma's favorite fruit is a Tamato Berry, Spore likes everything EXCEPT Tamato Berry and Pecha Berry (well duh, Pecha repels poison), Kyu loves Cherri Berries and Pip also likes Cherri Berries," she told Jake. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm getting myself a sammish."

Clearly, she meant 'sandwich', but seeing as she was just lifted from an awful mood swing, she didn't care that she said it incorrectly since she was just being silly.

Spore, Magma, Pip, and Kyu all sat patiently at Jake's feet, waiting for him to distribute the Poke Meals. However, Pip suddenly sensed something strange. It was coming from one of the lunch lines. The sandwich bar?

Oh no. Sylvia didn't have anyone with her!

Pip ran to Sylvia as fast as he could.

Meanwhile, Sylvia was watching a girl in all black and red ordering a sandwich. She had a turkey breast sandwich, which Sylvia recognized. As well as the outfit.

Pip jumped on Sylvia's shoulder, making her jump slightly. "Jeez, warn me when you do that!" she whispered.

'You know that person,' Pip reminded her.

Sylvia nodded. "So do you. I think that's Ika."

If it was, this was bad.

(OOC: How does your character know this stuff? Shouldn't there be some sort of dramatic irony? You don't know this, but you see Pip running off, so THAT must be what leads you to thinking something's wrong, not "Oh, somehow I know Sylvia's in danger, we must save her, etc." I mean, I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I just don't see how that logic works.)

Ika turned to face Sylvia and smirked. "See you at your table," she said.

Sylvia swallowed nervously, while Pip gritted his teeth angrily. "Stop, Pip. She hasn't done anything yet. Ikaya must be here for a reason."

'Yeah, to pick another fight with you,' Pip growled. 'And to insult us.'

"No, Pip. We don't fight her head-on. We wait for her to initiate the battle. Then we strike."

"Hi, what can I get you to order?"

"Oh!" Sylvia ordered her food and returned to the table. When she came back, she found Ikaya had sat right where she was initially sitting. She felt her heart lurch.

"So, Jake, was it?" Ikaya smirked. "What do you think of Sylvia?"

"Aren't you going to ask ME what I think of YOU sitting in MY SPOT, which CLEARLY was taken by my stuff?" Sylvia growled.

"Oh, you mean that stuff?" Ikaya pointed at Sylvia's backpack and favorite sketchbook and pencil, which she had moved across the table.

Sylvia stormed to the other side of the table and slammed her tray down. "What are you doing here?" she asked through clenched teeth.

Ikaya smirked. "Aw, can't I see my older sister?"

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here."

Ikaya pouted. "Fine. I came to take you back to Sinnoh. Clearly you don't have what it takes to even keep it up here at a high school. You should give up."

Hey why don't you leave her alone or I will kick your ass back to sinnoh leave Sylvia alone I don't care if you think she's unfit I do so does jake she wanted to battle me and I had a team of fully evos so she isn't.

Ikaya smirked smugly. "Honey, do you even know who you're talking to?" she asked. "I'm Sylvia's sister. Little sister. And I beat her in plenty of Pokemon battles and Pokemon Contests."

"Nuh-uh," Sylvia retorted, standing up angrily. "You only beat me at Contests, not battles."

"I still beat you at something."

"You insulted me and my Pokemon! You're no winner! You're a hypocrite!"

Ikaya slowly stood up, seeming to think she was going to win this argument. "Hypocrite."

"What? No! I'm not a hypocrite!"

"You insulted me too."

"I insulted your skills as a Pokemon Trainer. I feel bad for your Pokemon. They're stuck with a bad egg like you!" Sylvia spat.

Ikaya shrugged. "How about a deal, then?"

Sylvia didn't move.

"A battle. The winner--with a full team, no help from your 'friends'--" She had used air-quotes on the word 'friends'. "--gets what they want. For me, it's you coming back to Sinnoh. For you, it's me leaving. Deal?"

Sylvia didn't have a full team. These Pokemon, it was all she had.

"Deal."

Pip wasn't shocked, but her other Pokemon were. 'Y-you can't!' Kyu exclaimed.

'We're the only ones you caught in Sinnoh!' Magma protested.

'You can't fight all her Pokemon!' Spore added.

"I'll fight. I only have Kyu, Magma, Spore, and Pip, that's true," Sylvia said, glaring at Ikaya. "But you are an awful, spoiled bat. I need to show you that being Top Coordinator means nothing when a bond with you and your Pokemon is stronger than all your Pokemon ever will be. That's why I always beat you. And I'll beat you this time too."

Ikaya smirked. "We'll see." She booped Jake on the nose and gave him a slip of paper with her number on it before sashaying away.

Sylvia and Pip growled angrily. "That brat..." Sylvia muttered.

'She is SO going to get it!'

"After this battle, Pip, you can eat as many Spicy Poffins as you want."

'Now she's REALLY SO gonna get it!'

Sylvia had completely forgotten about her tuna sandwich.

Well Jake I want to know if you have an opinion on this since you know I will go get my team that I originally came with.

Kale walked into the lunch room, packed lunch in hand. He surveyed the room, looking for a place to sit, and felt his gut lurch. During any of his classes, he really didn't have the chance to talk to anybody, so he hadn't been able to make any close friends. Looking around again, he saw the girl that had given him the drawing of Shine and himself. Shine managed to see her too.
Sylvia. Kale remembered her name now. He was about to head to her table, when she and another girl got up and faced each other.
"Mole?" Shine questioned.
"Are they about to... Battle? In the lunch room?" Kale asked himself. As he walked over, Kale could see that Sylvia looked really ticked off. Curious, Shine jumped off of Kale's shoulder and glided towards Piplup.
"Mole, Emolga?" She asked.
<Hey, what's up?>

Jake stood up and said to Sylvia. "No... I'm going to battle her. I don't want the same thing that happend to you early when you battled Joe. So let me handle this, And plus She insulted my Friend. And no one insults my Friends and get away with it!"

Well Sylvia's I guess evil sister how about you double battle me and Jake. I know I would love that since I know a guy with mobil PC units and primeape is ready to fight.

Pip scoffed at Ikaya. 'This bratty little sister of Sylv's thinks she can waltz in, flirt with Jake, and take Sylvia back to Sinnoh. But we'll show her.'

Ikaya smirked. "Beauty before age, Sylvia!"

Sylvia growled dangerously. "Rrrgh, you'll pay for that!"

"Go, Sylveon!" Ikaya exclaimed, tossing a ball into the air. A Sylveon elegantly landed on its feet daintily.

"Sylveon!" she cried.

Ikaya smirked. "Go on. You've got no Poison- or Steel-types."

Sylvia stomped her foot. "I taught you that! I DID! You don't know SQUAT about Pokemon! NOTHING!" She turned to Jake. "Let me handle this. I've beaten her with this team PLENTY of times. You don't know her moves like I do." She smiled. "But thanks for trying to protect me. This time, I know what I'm doing." And I WON'T get cocky.

"Go, Magma!"

The young Magby jumped in front of Sylvia, blowing some fire.

Sylvia smirked. She knew that Fire-types were resistant to Fairy-types. Ikaya didn't know that, as far as she knew. She had the advantage.

Ikaya smirked. "Thanks for the offer of the Double Battle, buddy, but Sylvia's mine and mine alone. We're taking her back to Sinnoh where she's going with Dad."

Sylvia gasped. "You can't do that! Dad'll take my Pokemon!"

Ikaya shrugged. "Sounds like a personal problem."

"Magma, use Flamethrower!"

Magby shot a large breath of fire at Sylveon, who dodged easily, using the air to cushion her fall.

<Back to Sinnoh? Why?> Shine asked.

Kale raised an arm to shield himself from the heat of the fire attack. Students quickly vacated the area to get out of the way of the battle. Kale considered trying to step in to stop the fight, but dismissed the idea. Sylvia had a look in her eyes, the same look Kale's mother had when someone walked in and insulted their dojo. Kale knew that it was pointless to try to step in. Instead he walked over to the trainer that looked like he was about to send in his Metagross.
"Hey, buddy. If you're planning on trying to jump into the fight, I'm afraid I can't let you do that." Kale said to him.

Ikaya sent Joe a paralyzing glare. "Stay. Out of it."

"Yo Ika! Over here! We're battling," Sylvia reminded her. "Magma, Clear Smog!"

Sylveon couldn't jump out of the way of the white poisonous fog that clouded around it. Thankfully, no one else was near the Clear Smog while it attacked Sylveon.

Ikaya growled. "No!"

Okay well buddy I'm just getting ready and if you didn't realize I am helping Sylvia out if you didn't notices the sylveon just got hit with clear smog which it would of doged otherwise

Status
Not open for further replies.