• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon high school

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Neadevl arrived on the roof of a two story building where not a lot seemed to look at, as he sighed in relief and thought, "Hah! Those idiots don't know to look up! I should be safe for now unless if they got any aerial recon going on. Oh well, I should get my ready in case."

He started to prepare himself in case if another confrontation were to happen, as his body became enveloped in a strong layer of fluctuating, shadow energy. After a few seconds went by, his body was soon surrounded in a forcefield of purplish energy that alternated its colors from its dark shades to its light. He gave off a smile that he did not emit for at least several months in his life, as he thought, "Let's see them go through this! While I'm at it, I might as well get myself stronger while I have the time!"

He noticed a little Pidgey innocently flying by the shallow skies, as he did not seem to mind it since it did not even seen to take notice of him at all. He softly snapped his fingers, as he used his right hand to slightly pull away the fine, thin layering of fur that gave off the impression of a cloak to reveal the purely white core on his chest that seemed to store most of his energy. A heavy layer of light energy brightly emitted from the core, as it swiftly formed into a cubical layer of protective energy around himself; strengthening his brittle defenses that he needed to get all he could grab for the next fight.

PsychoUnicorn

Previously CoolLissyloo
"Uh... my name is Catherine..." she mumbled. "WOAH! IS THAT A CHANDELURE?!" She blurted out. "I mean... cool pokemon, sir." She added shyly. She started blusing like mad. "I'm SO sorry!" She said after a minute of silence. "GO! Umbreon!" She exclaimed. The umbreon appeared in front of her, and she put the eevee down next to it. "Go play with shadow, eevee!" She said. (Her umbreon is called shadow)

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Liam quietly made his way towards the three students. Razor barked cheerfully and began cuddling against Liam. He chuckled and picked Razor up. Then put him on his shoulder. "You know Razor, school has been pretty weird so far, but I know it's going to be awesome," Liam said to his small partner. Razor barked in agreement and proceeded to lick Liam's face. Liam laughed,"Hey that tickles." As Liam continued walking down to the trio of students, Razor continued licking him. Eventually, he reached the students and introduced himself,"Hello nice to meet you all, I'm Liam, and from what I just heard, you're Catherine."

PsychoUnicorn

Previously CoolLissyloo
"Uh... yeah." She mumbled. she started shuffling over to a nearby desk. She instantly liked him, however, she wasn't sure why. "Haveagoodday" she said in one breath, and leapt into a free seat. "Eevee!" Said her eevee, jumping up on to Catherines lap. "No! Your not eating my lunch!" She laughed, scooping up her eevee.

Last edited:
After the Neadevl was finished bolstering his defenses, he noticed a Staraptor flying around at his level and took a deep breath of air before realizing that he was not safe anymore. He gulped, as he ran for the ventilation shafts in an desperate attempt to conceal himself from the Staraptor that appeared to be almost finished with her reconnaissance. She saw his head still sticking out, as she flew down to him on the roof and sternly said, "So, what brings you here on the roof here little one? You look way too young to be the supposed Pokémon that's quote on quote, powerful."

"Why should I even tell you if you're just gonna be like those cops down there? All you're really doing is wanting to pick a nice little fight with me aren't you?" The Neadevl growled.

"Hey, I'm not here to fight. I'm just asking, why did you attack that officer earlier? I saw you when I was picking berries from that tall tree in the center just ten minutes ago." The Staraptor calmly responded.

A brief period of silence filled the roof, as the Staraptor continued, "Come on, you better speak up. I can't hear you over this dead silence you know!"

"If you really want to know, then beat me in a duel right now to prove your worthiness of this dark knowledge. Challenger always goes first." The Neadevl replied after shielding a snicker.

The Staraptor suspiciously looked over at the forcefield and dense layering of protective energy that the Neadevl's body was enveloped in. She sighed and said, "Fine, but don't speak of this to anyone... I'm just here to do my job and that's it." She launched a light gust of wind with her right wing, as the Neadevl swiftly took cover behind the ventilation shafts to shield himself from the attack. He replied, "Well... seems like somebody's wanting to know that badly. Why don't we just end it right now before the party poopers waddle by?"

Chandelure saw the Two Pokemon playing together and joined them as Jake Said. "Hi Laim, I'm Jake!" Jake pointed to Chandelure. "And thats my partner Chandelure!

PsychoUnicorn

Previously CoolLissyloo
Catherine fixed her gaze on the teacher. "Everyone! Listen to the teacher" she exclaimed. "Okay, today we are talking about how to catch a pokèmon." Said the teacher blankly. "We have all learned about that!" Scoffed Catherine, checking her timetable. "Oooo! Lunch next!" She added.

Last edited:
(OOC: I sense a huge discrepancy here.)

BIC:

The Neadevl's core pulsated in a dark shade of black, as his body quickly shifted from the divine, light white to now the black and grayish shades of utmost darkness. The Neadevl's beaming red eyes stared down at the Staraptor, as he maniacally laughed and said, "H- hahahaha... this is where the true fun begins!"

The Staraptor's eyes widened to the sight of the Neadevl that seemed to have gone haywire now, as she said, "Okay... maybe you're a bit out of control there kid! I'm leavin' now!"

"Not with that so called attitude you're not! To the dang heck with it there birdie!" The Neadevl loudly growled. He gathered in as much dark energy as he could to prepare for his next action, as the Staraptor attempted to flap her wings in an attempt to flee the scene as quickly as she could.

PsychoUnicorn

Previously CoolLissyloo
Catherine heard something outside, but she didn't want to do anything wrong, so she stayed where she was. "Okay students, you must find a partner to battle with.Hmm. Catherine! Your with Liam! Sylvie! Your with jake!" He ordered. Catherine pretended that she didn't just hear that and messed with some pencils.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Liam blinked at Catherine's sudden movements. He was very confused by her actions. Razor turned his head in equal confusion. Then, Liam heard a voice behind him. Liam turned around and replied,"Nice to meet you Jake. I saw you in class earlier. Nice to meet you, too Chandelure." He remembered something and tapped his watch. He selected some Pokébeans which soon appeared in his hands. "Here you go," Liam said giving some to Jake. He then put some on Cathy's table. "Feed that to your Pokémon they love it," he said. Liam turned to look at the Professor and heard Cathy say that we all learned how to catch a Pokemon. "I agree with Catherine, but Professor, does this mean we may be able to catch some Pokemon of our own?" Liam asked with a sly grin forming on his face.

Sylvia blinked confusedly. "I-I thought there was something going on outside...?" she mumbled. Pip shook his head and said something. Sylvia heard Pip through. "Ohhh..." she said, turning to Jake. "Guess we're partners, then!"

PsychoUnicorn

Previously CoolLissyloo
Catherine just stared at her pencil, it was originally a plain pencil, but she had decorated it with LOADS of stickers. "Oh...er...hi I'm going to go and get some water." She stammered, liam just stared at her, she rushed out of the classroom and ran to the water-fountain.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"OK I guess," Liam replied. He and Razor were more than extremely confused by Catherine's behavior. He heard somebody say something about there was something outside. "You're right, we never got out of lockdown, we're still not in the classroom!" Liam called out. He turned around and saw Sylvia. "Oh I don't think I've introduced myself, I'm Liam and this here is my partner, Razor. As for what happened to Catherine, I'm as confused about the topic as you are! Anyways, what's your name?" Liam asked Sylvia.

(OOC: Commensing Code Frost.)

BIC:
Tori sighed in relief at the fact that she did not have a partner, as she thought, "Okay, I guess I don't have to fight anyone today." Kaiser nodded along with what Tori thought, as he was on par with it. He continued to sip his sippy cup while wondering what the commotion was that came from several meters away. He looked over at the other students that seemed to be chatting with each other, as Tori patiently waited for any instructions and mostly for the bell to ring off like the dreaded, chiming alarm clock in the early bird's morning.

Sylvia smiled warmly. "Sylvia," she answered. "Pip and I are transfers from Sinnoh. I'm waiting on my partner for this little project. Pip thinks that this is to distract us from the danger outside," she said. "You think that's the case?"

Pip kept an eye out for Jake. He seemed to be lost in the crowd of kids in the auditorium.

Last edited:

PsychoUnicorn

Previously CoolLissyloo
Catherine rushed back into the classroom. "I'm so sorry about that!" She cried. "UMBREON! Over here!" She called over to her umbreon, which was playing with her eevee.

Jake Quickly went over to Sylvia and said. "I guesa Were Partners then! I can't wait to battle you!" Jake Smiled and returned his Candelure.

Sylvia smiled. "Let's go, then!" she exclaimed excitedly. Pip pumped his flippers into the air.

Sylvia energetically ran to one end of a battlefield in the auditorium, Pip jumping in front of her. She stopped and turned, standing in a fighting stance almost exactly like the one Pip was standing in. "Can you take me!?" she challenged Jake.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"To be honest, I don't feel like battling. I mean, she has an Umbreon and all, but strategy beats brawn, and I'm no rookie. I don't think the battle will be that hard even if Umbreon is already evolved," Liam explained to Sylvia. "If this was a distraction I think it's a bad one considering the fact that the Pokemon is probably near where we are battling. Who knows? Maybe the teachers just wants to see our skills." The professor then leads the class to stadiums for the students to battle in. Liam hears Catherine apologize and turns around. "You've got nothing to be sorry for. Anyways, let's get to battling!" Liam said confidently. He hoped that Catherine didn't hear what he told Sylvia.

PsychoUnicorn

Previously CoolLissyloo
"I heard what you said to sylvia. I'm not going to use my umbreon. I'm using pichu. GO! PICHU!" She exclaimed. "Return umbreon!" She said, as the umbreon dissappeared. "Why don't we go and get a hot chocolate after school?" She asked, wondering how wierd that sounded. "I mean... how about furniture shopping? My dorm is empty!" She said, 'am I really that bad at asking things?' SHe asked herself. "Pichu?" Asked the pichu. "Oh pichu! Okay, fine! You can have them." She said, handing the pokèbeans to her tiny pichu.

Last edited:

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"That sounds nice, but don't try to warm me up. I will stick to my plan, and that plan leads to me beating you! Let's go Razor!" Liam shouted. "A Pichu huh? That thing's even easier than Umbreon. I'll finish this quickly," Liam thought. Razor jumped out of Liam's shoulder and into the battlefield. "You know what? Since I'm so kind, I'll let you use the first move," Liam said as he winked. "I'll just use one of my rookie strats," Liam thought with a smirk.

Jake grabed a different Poke Ball and said. "This time i'm not going to Chandelure!" Jake threw the Poke Ball in the Air and a Flabèbè came out. " Ok! Lets battle!"

PsychoUnicorn

Previously CoolLissyloo
"Hmm. Catherine! I've seen you battle the head teacher- your mum, and you have always won. Why don't you battle me? We can go and tell your mum the results!" Catherine heard a familiar voice say. It was her friend, Jacob. "Okay, on one condition! You must NEVER kiss me again!" She said in fits of laughter. "You know that it was a dare! My friends from kanto are all discusting!" He scoffed. "Yeah well..." she began, but her voice trailed off. "Let's battle!" She giggled. "Pichu! Use thunderbolt!" She ordered.

(I'm going to make Jacobs character on the discussion in one min)

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Liam was confused. "She doesn't want to battle me? I guess that makes things easier for me. Come back Razor," He told his Pokemon. Razor got out of fighting stance and jumped cheerfully to Liam. He put Razor on his shoulder and went to see Jake and Sylvia's match. "I guess I don't have to waste my time battling. Let's see what they do, Razor," Liam told his Pokemon. They began sitting on the bench and Liam took out his notebook.

"Alright," Sylvia said, her and Pip starting to run forward. They sprinted at Flabebe and both jumped up in perfect sync. Without a command, Pip fired a Bubble Beam at Flabebe, Sylvia and Pip both still in midair. Sylvia smirked. "Try to match up to us!"

The Bubble Beam hit Flabèbè but she quckly shook ot off. "Not Bad, but face up with this! Flabèbè Use Vine Whip and don't stop!" Flabèbè nodded as two Vine Came from her flower and began aiminhg for Pip

Pip and Sylvia landed on the ground quickly. Their experience was reflected when they dodged with swift movements incredibly quickly. However, at some point, Sylvia and Spion Hand grown closer and closer. When Flabebe was about to hit Pip once, Sylvia moved her arm in front to deflect. The attack stung her arm and slashed through her skin, drawing a small amount of blood. But it didn't seem to bother Sylvia or Pip. "When Pip and I battle," Sylvia told Jake. "We battle together! We're a team!" Pip and Sylvia jumped into the air. Pip launched himself at Sylvia, who grabbed his feet and pushed him forward, propelling him (while he spun himself and charged husband beak to use Drill Peck) toward Flabebe.

Jake Gasp in surprise and in amazement as he whispered. "Amazing!" Jake shook his head and thought for a sec. [How can beat he?!] Jake said out loud. "I got it! Flabèbè Dodge Drill peak and use Lucky Chant

Kale watched the battle, astounded at the bravery of Sylvia and her Piplup fighting aide by side.
I wish I had the guts to do that... He thought. As the battle continued, Kale looked around the other arenas. He noticed another trainer on her own, with a shark like Pokemon he had never seen before.
"Maybe she'll battle us, huh, Shine?" Kale asked his Emolga. Shine merely shrugged. Kale walked over to the trainer.
"Hi, I'm Kale. I can't help but notice you don't have a partner." Kale said with a small smile.

As Flabebe quickly floated out of the way, Sylvia rushed toward the ground. Pip couldn't stop spinning, so he used the spin to get a flipper on the ground and launch himself back at Flabebe while it used Lucky Chant. Sylvia rushed forward with Pip. Both she and Pip jumped up again. Pip manifested Rock Tomb rocks in midair. Sylvia and Pip both jumped on the rocks. When they left one rock and jumped onto another, the previous rock launched itself next to Flabebe, trapping its movement. To prevent it from flying off, Pip trapped Flabebe inside it threw rocks blocking the top. Sylvia and Pip landed on top of the rocks, jumping down opposite of Jake.

Last edited:
Flabèbè tried Pushing the rocks as hard as she could untill Jake yelled. "Use Fairy Wind and get rid of the rock!" Flabèbè tried using Fairy Wind but it wasn't strong enough it just Shaked the rocks.

Sylvia and Pip smirked. A loud rumbling noise was heard and the ground began to tremble. The rocks holding Flabebe shook a little as well. Water seeped into the gym from under the floorboards. It all began to collect and be swirl around Sylvia and Pip, becoming huge torrents. "And or two he no go finale," Sylvia shouted through the rush of water, preparing her audience (whoever was watching) for the big show. "A huge wave of goodbyes!" As she said that, all the water collecting around everywhere climbed into a huge wave. But Sylvia and Pip were obstructed by water--wait. They were gone!

"INCOMIIIING!" Sylvia shouted as the water crashed into Flabebe and the other rocks. The water was so forceful, it even pushed Jake back, while Sylvia and Pip landed neatly on the ground (if you count Sylvia almost slipping and falling, her holding out her arms and flailing frantically, yet somehow remaining standing neat). When she saw Jake was pushed back, she winced. "I-I'm sorry!" she exclaimed.

Jake fell to the fell when the water hit him, once the water was gone he was laying one the floor and coughed a little bit of water. He stood and looked around for Flabèbè, untill he found her knocked out. Jake smiled lightly and said. " You did well, get some rest." And returned Flabèbè to her Poke Ball.

Sylvia and Pip gasped (Sylvia covered her mouth as though she did a horrible thing) and ran over to Jake. "Jake, I'm SO sorry!" Sylvia exclaimed. "We got carried away! I forgot that this was just a school battle! I'm so used to fighting for my life, that I--" She stopped herself, realizing what she was saying while she rambled. She held out a hand, silently offering to help Jake up.

Jake grabed her hand and got up, he put Flabèbè Poke Ball in his bag and said. "That battle was awesome, i've never seen a person battle like that!" Jake took of his fedora and poured out the water. "But you could have held back a little bit on the water." Jake chuckled

Sylvia blushed. "Again, I'm SO sorry! I tend to go all-out in Pokemon battles..."

Pip smirked at Sylvia and said something to her, teasing her. Sylvia's face turned red. "PIP! Not now!"

"Its okay, manly because Flabèbè is the weaks Pokemon i have, so i try to use her in any battle she has an chace she could win." Jake said while looking at her Poke Ball. "But Anyways, w3 should battle again soon, I will use my Chandelure that time so i'll have a better chance at winning!"

Sylvia giggled and blushed modestly. "Okay! And, uh, sorry about startling you with my battling style. Unfortunately, I only have one Pokemon with me and that's Pip. I was hoping I would catch and befriend more Pokemon at this school," she explained. "That's why Pip and I are alone--er, alone together? Uhm... I-I can't really describe it, but I think you know what I mean--that's why we're here. So, uh, yeah!"

Pip smirked. "Pip Piplup."

'You LIIIKE him.'

Sylvia reddened. "Shut it, Pip! You say that about EVERY guy I become friends with!"

'Well, you need SOMEONE in your life. And this guy looks capable.'

"Oh yeah? And THIS guy," she said, pointing to Pip. "Looks like he's not getting any Poffins this afternoon."

Pip looked horrified. "PIIIP! PIP PIPLUP!"

'NOOO! NOT THE POFFINS!'

Suddenly, the bell rang for next period classes. Mr. Bowers took attendance to make sure everyone was there and dismissed everyone to their next class. The lockdown was over.

Status
Not open for further replies.