• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon high school

Status
Not open for further replies.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Liam stared in awe at the tactics the two trainers used. Sylvia and Piplup worked side by side, and Flabebe could've countered her attacks if she wasn't weak. Then, Piplup knocked Jake down and Sylvia got him back up again. Liam started walking towards them and said,"That battle was amazing. I hope you're OK Jake." Liam looked at Sylvia and saw that she was blushing. He smiled and decided not to say anything. Then, he heard Mr.Bowers say it was time for his next class. Liam turned around to the two trainers and responded,"Same, guess they put all the freshmen in the same class or something."

Last edited:
Jake followed the crowd of people to the next class. Jake turned to Sylvia and said. "I wonder what our next class is going to be?"

Jake pulled his schedule out of his bag and looked at it. "I think i have Pokemon biology too. I wonder how that Class is going to work?"

Sylvia began explaining excitedly, making various over-exaggerated hand gestures. "I think we learn about how Pokemon WORK! For instance, how Luxray can see through solid objects, or why Piplup are better swimmers than runners! Basically, it's the science behind Pokemon!" Sylvia got even more excited. She seemed very interested in this. "And then you know how bonds work to invigorate your Pokemon, bringing out their true potential, or letting them Mega Evolve, or use Z-Moves, or even plain evolve!" She allowed herself a fangirl squeal before quickly recomposing herself and clearing her throat. "So that's what it's about, then," she concluded, blushing.

Pip smirked at Sylvia, but this time remained quiet.

"Sounds cool!" Jake saw the Pokemon Bio Room and said. "I think thats the Pokemon Bio room. "I think thats the Pokemon Bio room!" Jake runs in the room.

Sylvia nodded and allowed Jake to go through first before hopping inside like a Buneary. "Yay! Bio! Things Pokedexes tell you because apparently it's important! Joy!" she exclaimed, sounding sarcastic despite actually being excited. Then she realized the teacher was right behind her. "Oh, hi."

The teacher smiled. "Yes, hello," she said. "Now have a seat. We'll do introductions soon."

Sylvia sat in a seat next to Jake and began to draw, waiting for the bell to ring. The teacher sat at her front desk, writing her name up front. Mrs. Vazquez.

Jake pulled out a book and started reading when one of his Poke Balls fell out. The Poke Ball Shook a little untill Flabèbè came out and made a high pitched noise. Flabèbè looked around a sec Then went over to Sylvia and looked at what she was drawing. "Hmm... Looks like Flabèbè likes you."

Sylvia giggled and showed Flabebe what she was drawing. It was a person--it was unclear what their gender was--who was playing with a Torterra. "This is Kaede," Sylvia explained. "They're my older sibling. Right now, they're in Alola with Tally, that Torterra." She giggled. "There's a reason behind that name. I actually accidentally named Tally when he was a Turtwig when I was just eight years old! Tally's loved the name and Kai couldn't name him anything else since! Whoops!" She giggled a little more. "They were so mad when that happened!"

Pip snickered, remembering that moment. Sylvia's smile faltered for a split second. She gasped when a tear landed on her page. "Oh no! M-my page's wet! I can't keep drawing!" It was then she realized she was crying. She closed her book and lifted a hand to her face. "I... I-I miss Kai..."

Jake Pat Sylvia on the back and said. "Its Okay, Its Okay." As Flabèbè looked at Sylvia in a worrisome look.

Sylvia quickly wiped her eyes. "I-it's fine," she sniffed, then sighed. "Besides, now I have my annoying little sister to keep me company. Not that it helps. Every time we interact, we argue."

The bell rang, cutting off the conversation. Mrs. Vazquez stood up and introduced herself. After another round of introductions, she played a short film on how the Pokedex was first made. Sylvia seemed distracted, absentmindedly drawing in her notebook during the movie, but despite this, was actually soaking up every word. She simply needed to give her hands a thing to do, which in this case, was draw.

Jake payed attention to the movie while Flabèbè Stayed by Sylvia Watching her draw wiping away some of the tears on her face.

The movie was cut off when the bell rang. "No homework today," Mrs. Vazquez told the students. "But tomorrow you need to bring a Pokemon smaller than the size of a Gengar."

Sylvia smiled half-heartedly. "I dunno, Pip. I can't tell if you're bigger than a Gengar or not," she joked. Pip rolled his eyes.

'Har har.'

Sylvia checked her schedule. "I think I have Field Training next," she told Jake. "Imagine if we have the same schedule, huh?"

Jake returned Flabèbè and grabed his Schedule. "Yeah i Think we have the Same Schedule. I guess thats pretty cool."

Sylvia giggled. "I think I know how it works," she said. "All the freshmen have the same schedule. Unfortunately, not everyone has the same teachers. But it seems like we do!" She beamed. "Lucky us, right?"

Pip nodded.

'Yep. Lucky us, or should I say lucky you? After all, you do--'

"Poffins, Pip?"

Pip began to sweat nervously. 'Y-you sure do know quite a bit about Pokemon and I'm sure Jake can help you learn...?'

Sylvia giggled.

"Yeah i guess so." Jake looked back at his Schedule. "It looks like our next class is... Field Training! I guess thats Just battling."

Sylvia chuckled. "Not just battling, my good friend," she said in a silly voice, faking an exaggerated British accent. "Field Training! Team building activities among Trainers, among Pokemon, and among Trainers AND Pokemon! Meaning we get to go through cool obstacle courses, battle, and build things together!" Her accent faded. She eagerly grabbed Jake's wrist and ran to the outdoor fields on campus, grinning widely.

The two made it to class in two minutes, arriving three minutes early to class. The field was large, with plenty of room to let out Chandelure.

Sylvia let go of Jake's hand and bounced around like a child in a candy store. "Let out Chandelure now, Jake! Please, please, pleeeaaase!?" she squealed, not realizing she was too loud.

Pip rolled his eyes. 'I'd say 'humans' or 'children', but really it's just Sylvia...'

Sylvia got the message and blushed, trying to stay calm. However, she couldn't get rid of a little excited bounce that kept her on her toes. "Y'know, we'll need this energy for the next fight," Sylvia told Pip.

Pip shrugged. 'True.'

Joe was sitting on a bench and saw as two others walk out onto the field as this happened they sent out their pokemon so he went over and said "hey how are you two today you look like you just got out of a battle".

Last edited:
Jake threw Chandelure's Poke Ball in the air as Chandelure Came out and Did a full spin around Sylvia, Then Spun Pip. "Looks like he's excited... While i'm at it, i'm going to let out the rest of my Pokemon!" Jake threw 5 Poke Ball in the air and out came a: Larvesta,Flabèbè, a SlowPoke with a Kings Rock, a F Combee and a Eevee.

Joe see's all the pokemon out and say's to him self " well might as well" A sceptile, aggron, swampert, flygon, primeape, and slacking. They were all overjoyed to be let out but then they saw other pokemon and Joe walked up to the trainer and asked for a battle.

Sylvia and Pip glanced at each other and grinned. "Full battle," Sylvia challenged. "Pip and I vs. all you and your team!"

Despite the looks of a lot of students thinking they were crazy, Pip and Sylvia seemed confident.

Jake grabed Sylvia's shoulder and Said. "I don't think you should do this, he has a full team of Fully evolved Pokemon and you only have one Pokemon. At least let me do this, i have a full team."

"I just want a battle I don't care about who I battle but the girl with the one pokemon seem like the one who should fight first." Joe said impatiently

(OOC: Actually I was talking to Jake lol but okay we'll go with this.)

Sylvia smiled. "I want to show you just how much Pip and I've gone through. I don't expect to win, but I do expect to get far."

Pip and Sylvia smiled, getting into fighting positions; both of them. "Pip, let's go!" Both of them charged at Slaking.

Slaking had the ability Truant. Truant made sure that Pokemon like Slaking were slow-moving. That could be an edge. The two jumped, using the combo Drill Peck with Sylvia propelling Pip forward and spinning. They aimed directly at Slaking's belly.

(OOC: XD i posted this at the same time as YourLittleSylvia. XD)
Jake sighed angrily and signal Chandelure over to him. "Here at least use my Chandelure. He'll be a big help to you, He knows: Dark pluse, Hyper Beam, Shadow Ball, and Flamthrower. Now you better win that Battle!"

Sylvia smiled at Jake and Chandelure. "Thanks," she said. "But despite Chandelure likely being incredibly powerful, I don't think that's necessary."

She and Pip seemed unusually confident.

Chandelure Went by Sylvia's Side. "Too late, Chandelure made up his mind and thats it. Their nothing you can do now." Jake laughed nervously. " Now as i said before... YOU BETTER WIN!"

Sylvia and Pip gasped and just barely avoided the Hyper Beam, but since Sylvia was the bigger creature with longer arms, her hand got singed horribly. She hissed, but ignored the pain, continuing to fight. Pip, however, was worried. If Sylvia was hurt, their sync was terribly damaged.

Sylvia shook off the pain, but the blood slightly dripping from her fingers proved otherwise. "Pip, split. Bubblebeam."

This was bad. She had to tell her commands vocally, which meant they were no longer in perfect sync. Pip nodded, dashing around the side of Skaling and bombarding him with Bubble Beam attacks. Sylvia and Pip reconnected behind Slaking and launched Pip at a close-ranged Drill Peck.

But after the bubble beam we see slaking gone and a primeape appear very angry at the bubble beam and uses rock slide hitting it with neutral damage

Sylvia and Pip were trapped. They were completely surrounded by rocks. Suddenly, Sylvia and Pip weren't so confident anymore. Sylvia was frightened. "J-Jake!" she screamed. "Help!" Pip was also petrified. Their sync was completely destroyed.

How was it so easily destroyed!?

Joe told primeape to use brick break on the rocks so that they can escape. "Are you sure that you want keep battling or do you want to stop you hand looks terrible."

Jake walked over to Sylvia and Pip and sighed. "I told you not to battle him, but i guess your hard headed. Let me take it from here."

Sylvia picked up Pip and shivered, landing on the ground on her knees. She let her hand fall loose so that her hand was open and covered in red. Somehow none of it had gotten onto Pip. She shook her head shakily. "I-I'm done..."

" it's okay kid don't sweat it if you ever need help just ask me my sister know a lot more than even me. But Jake was it if you are ready let's battle."

Sylvia sat fairly far from the battlefield, holding Pip with her arms. "I-I can't believe we were crazy enough to take that guy on our own," Sylvia told Pip.

Pip was too shaken to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.