• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon high school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake took of his bag and gave it to Sylvia. "Here my bag has potions, snacks and bandages. You need them more than me." Jake walked over to the battle field and called Chandelure over. "Ok! Lets do this!"

Sylvia shakily put Pip down and rummaged with her good hand through Jake's backpack. She found the bandages and wrapped her hand in it alone. When Pip tried to help, she refused.

Pip knew something was wrong, but Sylvia refused to allow Pip to help her. Pip knew why.

Her pride was wounded.

Sylvia gasped. "W-what! Oh, yes, I'm fine! D-don't mind me! Y-you're in the middle of a battle!"

Pip knew she was lying. And embarrassed. Embarrassed she was crying on the first day of school when almost nothing had happened.

She quickly finished up wrapping her bandage and ripped it off herself before putting the rest in Jake's bag.

Jake smirked and took this opportunity of distraction, as Flabèbè flew into the battle field and used Sleep Powder on Swapert Then Chandwlure went right behid Swapert and used Hyper Beam. "Never be distracting on the battlefield!" Jake laughed.

Sylvia squirmed. "I-I need some time alone," she told Joe. Turning her head to Pip, she added, "Y-you too, buddy..."

Pip, shocked, nodded and waddled away to watch the battle closer. Sylvia waited for everyone to leave her alone to bury her face in her arms and cry.

(OOC: do you mean Flabèbè, beacuse if you do that ,means your controlling my Pokemon and i don't like that." )

Jake told flabèbè to use Sleep powder on all of the pokemon as the battle field got filled with Sleep powder and Chandelure Ahot Shadow balls at all of the Pokemon on the battle field.

flygon doge's the sleep power and use's crunch on the chandelure and joe then also sends out his slaking but it falls asleep just as joe planned

Pip made sure to get out of harm's way when the Sleep Powder covered the battlefield. He watched the battlefield, but he didn't actually pay attention. His mind was still stuck on Sylvia. If she doubted herself and their bond, so did Pip. And that wasn't good.

slaking you got this you know how much I love you return slaking wakes up and with supprising speed use's return on flabèbè well flygon use's crunch on chandelure

Chandelure got hit by Crunch and immediately used Dark Pluse back at Flygon as Flabèbè used wish then used Sleep powder on Sleep powder on Slaking to make sure he stays asleep.

aggron just remember stay above the sleep power and use iron head on flabèbè well flygon use fly to finish of the flabèbè

While The rest of Jake's Pokemon were Watching Jake battle, Eevee noticed that Sylvia ran in the building and quickly followed after her. Flabèbè tried her best to Dodge the attack and failed. Ahe fell to the ground as Jake Yell. "Flabèbè! Don't give up. Get up!" Flabèbè started to get up bt failed. Jake yelled again. "Comw on Flabèbè you can do it!" Flabèbè tried to get up again as she lit up and started glowing.

Chandelure flew in the air Dodgeing the attack as Flabèbè evolve into floette pushing away everthing around her.

So what are you gonna use a shiny stone on the floette or are you going to save it and aggron earthquake and flygon also earthquake

Floette went up in the air and barly missed Earth quake and she used Fairy wind. Chandelure got mad, his Flame grew brighter as he went to the ground and used Flame Brust. Flames filled up the whole battle field, even the air of the battle field. It was like a tornado of fire covering all the pokemon and blocking the trainers from seeing or returning their pokemon. "Ha! No the real battle begans!" Jake looked around. "Hey wheres Sylvia?!" Jake gave his pokemon a signal to look for Sylvia as the rest of the follow Eevee into the building.

(OCC: I'm going to bed for the night, Rp in the moring.)
Jake sighed and said. "Fine." Jake yelled "Chandelure!" As the Flames disappeared into thin air. "And the battle was getting good to!" Jake grabed Pip and ran into the building yelling. "Sylvia!"

Pip said something to Chandelure. 'She got upset! No me breaks our bond and that Joe kid did it so easily!' he explained.

Meanwhile, Sylvia was hiding in a corner, concealed by a vending machine and a trophy case on two different sides. Pip jumped out of Jake's arms and sensed where Sylvia was, running right toward her. Sylvia jumped. "P-Pip, I told you that I needed time alone!"

Joe on the other hand was at the PC switching his current team to a different team but he called out primeape that he will have to stay in the PC for a bit as he doesn't want another event like that to happen today. His new team is now gengar, dugtrio, metagross, hypno, breloom, and blastoise. He now runs off to try and find sylvia.

Jake followed Pip to Sylvia to find her hiding. Jake held out his hand and said. "Why are you hiding? You missed most of the battle!" Then Floette went to Sylvia. "And you missed Flabèbè evolve into Floette!"

Sylvia shook her head. "I-I just needed to be alone," she said, glancing at Pip. "Pip knows this. I told him. I don't want to bother anyone right now, not even Pip."

Pip was about to protest, but Sylvia picked Pip up and placed him in Jake's arms again. "I know that I'm crying over some stupid battle, but it was a mistake to come with Pip alone. Take care of him for now. I'll be back, but I'll probably be absent from a couple of classes. Just tell the teachers that something happened, okay? I don't care what, just not this. I'm going to call Professor Rowan."

Before Jake could say anything, Sylvia ran away to the main office. Pip struggled to get out of Jake's grip.

Jake Sighed angrily as he gave Pip to Him and said. "Watch him." And Began Chasing after Sylvua thinking. [Why is she acting like this, it was just a battle, and Everyone loses a battle at least once. Unless that was her first loss?]

Hey pip was it how you doing. would you like to meet my other team. Come on out guys. Gengar, dugtrio, metagross, hypno, breloom, blastoise

Sylvia was in the main office, calling Professor Rowan. She had dried her tears temporarily and kept a steady voice.

"Hello?" Professor Rowan answered.

"Hi, Professor," Sylvia said steadily. "I'm sorry, but I'm going to need some Pokemon. Turns out that everyone in this school brought their full team," she said.

"Hrm, is that so? Well, which Pokemon would you like?"

"I'd like Kyu, Spore, and Magma, please.."

"Are you certain?"

Sylvia nodded. "Please, Professor."

He hesitated. "Alright, then." He sent over three Poke Balls. Sylvia grabbed all of them and thanked the professor before leaving.

She needed to go all-out.

Meanwhile, Pip was uncomfortable. He tried to run off to find Sylvia. He knew she got all her Pokemon for the school. These Pokemon were strong and all, but Sylvia didn't usually train her Pokemon to fight. Sylvia's team was meant for friendship, love, and care, not fighting.

Something occurred to Pip. This was only her second battle outside of Sinnoh. And she lost badly. That was why her pride was wounded. She was very strong in Sinnoh, but out here... Pip glanced down at his flippers, bummed.

(OOC: Um... he never ran away.)

(Edit: NEVER MIND HE DID)

Pip got angry. He used Bubble Beam on Joe, struggling to get out of Hypno's grip with Drill Peck and Rock Tomb. Unfortunately, he failed.

Jake was in thought So deep he completely forgot he was Completely forgot he was running. When he snaped out of thought he ran into the Office Door. He quickly shaked it off and went inside and saw Sylvia getting more Poke balls. "Oh! So you have more Pokemon! So how about a rematch!?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.