• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon high school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ika and Sylvia's heads snapped toward Joe. "STAY OUT OF IT!" They both shouted.

"Sylveon, use Misty Terrain!"

"Magma, use Clear Smog again!"

White smoke and pink mist circled together and mixed, creating strange little explosions here and there. "Now, use Flamethrower!" Sylvia exclaimed. Sylveon was hit again, head-on. It fainted.

The white smog and pink mist cleared.

"I told you, Ikaya," Sylvia said. "You can't fight with your Pokemon to beat me when our bond is strong enough to keep me rooted in this school!"

"Oh yeah?" Ikaya said, returning Sylveon. "Well, just wait. I've got plenty more where that came from."

Kale started in shock as the other trainers took the words he was about to say out of his mouth. He let out a sigh of relief when the trainer with the Metagross told his Pokemon to stand down.
"Well, I couldnt have said it better myself." Kale said to Jake. "You took the words right out of my mouth."
Kale extended a hand to Jake. "My name's Kale, by the way."

Well if we are doing greetings I'm Joe I came all the way from kanto and this is gross my metagross since I did travel hoenn for a while to

"Oh! Hi my name is Jake, And these are my Pokemon." Jake's Pokemon looked up at Kale and smiled. "Oh and whats your name?"

Ikaya smirked. "Sylvia, did you hear? Sabrina became a Pokemon Trainer."

Sylvia gasped, anger instantly faded. "S-Sabrina? You mean, as in, little seven-year-old Sabrina?!"

Ikaya nodded. "Yep. Her starter Pokemon was an Eevee. Dad let her become a Trainer after all."

Sylvia looked ready to cry. "S-she's actually--"

"--I got her her Eevee. On one exchange," Ikaya told her. "The exchange that I brought one of Dad's kids back. I'm obviously very important as a Top Coordinator, so I won't be coming to live with Dad. Kaede's off on a grand adventure and I could never beat them. So all that's left is you, who came to a high school because you had no other purpose in life."

Ikaya smirked. "Go, Flame."

Out came an Infernape.

"Flame Wheel!"

"Magma, use Psychic!"

Magma's eyes lit up, making Flame stop in his tracks. Magma knocked him against the floor repeatedly, but the determined Infernape still got back up.

"Is that all you've got?" Ikaya asked her.

Jake Yelled at Sylvia. "Sylvia! Don't listen to her! She Playing With your mind to make her Win! Just Focuse and ignore her!"

"Uh... Kale." Kale repeated. He pointed his Emolga out. "That's Shine, my Emolga. I have two others, but they don't want to come out right now."
He watched the battle between Sylvia and the other trainer unfold, and turned to Jake.
"Um... Who's the chick?" Kale asked, gesturing towards Sylvia's opponent.

"Yeah, Thats Her sister alright, i can see their similarities. And i think the younger one has a crush one me. Jake noitced a sheet of paper in his hand. "She gave me her number?!" Jake crumbled up the piece of paper into a ball and threw it away. "Nah... I'm good."

"Hm... I Wonder Why?" Jake Noticed the time and Sae that class was getting read to start. Before he could think of anything the School be Rang. Jake thought. [Should i leave them to battle, or stop the battke and go to class?!]

Last edited:
Sylvia heard bits and pieces of Jake, Joe, and Kale's conversations, but she wasn't able to respond. "Ika, you're selfish, y'know that?! You do something for one person and you always expect something in return! You never do things out of the kindness of your heart!"

Ikaya scoffed. "Don't you dare talk to me about kindness, Sylv, when you're the one constantly pushing me back!"

"Oh, so now you're bringing up how I was tired of doing stuff for you?! Real nice of you to mix that up with being mean! Unlike you, who's always rude!" Sylvia spat. "Why do you think Kai left?! We always fought, and why?! Because YOU SOMEHOW find a way to rile ME up! And, as a matter of FACT, I'm a PACIFIST, UNLIKE WHAT YOU MAY BELIEVE!"

Ikaya couldn't think of anything else to say, so she commanded, "Flame, use Close Combat! And don't hold back!"

Infernape charged at Magma, attacking it in its stomach, head, back, and everywhere else. When it was done, Magma fainted.

"Magma, you did great," Sylvia said, returning Magma to its Poke Ball. She glanced at Pip, who nodded, and jumped into the battle with Pip.

"Let's go!"

Ikaya grunted. "Again, Sylvia? You always were a slob."

"EAT THIS, IKA!" Sylvia exclaimed, dashing with Pip at her side, covered in Bubble Beam bubbles. Sylvia jumped into the air and thrust Pip into a Drill Peck at Infernape.

Without realizing it, Sylvia watched some of the bubbles landed near Chandelure. Then it occurred to her that she just did a bad thing.

And now she couldn't stop it.

So e of the bubbles hit Chandelure as he fell to the ground. Chandelure Jumped back up, but he was mad, even madder than when he battle Joe. His Eye grew a brighter yellow and his flames were super bright. Jake silently said. "Uh Oh..." Chandelure went in the middle of the battke field and began Charging an attack.

Sylvia landed on the ground, panicked. However, Ikaya didn't notice.

"Ika, stop!" Sylvia tried to warn her.

"Flame!" Ikaya shouted as Pip knocked him down.

Pip jumped to Sylvia's side and noticed Chandelure grow angry. "Pip lup!" 'Oh no!'

Ikaya growled. "Dude! Get your stupid Chandelure off of the battlefield! Flame, use Rock Tomb!"

Sylvia gasped, her and Pip running toward Chandelure, who was about to get engulfed in rocks. "Pip, do something!" she exclaimed.

Pip jumped in front of Sylvia and Chandelure, preparing itself for a new move. He launched a large torrent of water at the Rock Tomb, destroying the rocks.

"That was Hydro Pump!" Sylvia gasped joyfully.

Ika suddenly realized that Chandelure was still angry. "S-Sylv...?"

Sylvia sighed. "Chandelure, is everything...?" She realized that Chandelure was still angry and slowly backed away. "C-Chandelure? J-Jake?!"

Jake Floette quickly Stoped Shadow By using vine whip, making it explode, Then floette Used Vine whip to Wrap up Metagross making unable to move but it was already to late. Chandelure released his attack witch turned out to be Flame burst. The attack Made a swirling Vortex around Sylvia and Ikaya and their Pokemon. Jake said. "Oh No. Why did Chandelure had to get mad Now!?" Once Chandelure's attack was done, he was still mad and began Charging another attack.

"I can't! That attack blocks everything from the outside! So its impossible! Here i'll even show you!" Jake pulled out Chandelure's Poke Ball and tried to return it, but the red lazer bonced off the Fire and the lazer dissappered.

Sylvia and Ikaya were enfulfed in the painful flames.

"Sylvia! Why didn't you tell me about this?!" Ikaya accused.

"I-I tried to! But you were too stubborn to listen!" Sylvia exclaimed. "Pip! Hydro Pump!"

Pip used Hydro Pump to free Sylvia and Ikaya. Sylvia collapsed on the ground, covered in burns, but she still got up quickly and ran over to her sister. Ikaya had less serious wounds than Sylvia, but she looked like she couldn't stand up.

"Ika! Are you alright?!" Sylvia exclaimed.

Ikaya tried to stand up. "I think my leg's too burned! And my whole body!" she exclaimed dramatically.

"Pip, keep going! We need to get to Chandelure!" Sylvia exclaimed. She turned to Ikaya, glaring. "As for you, I'm sick of you pretending everything in this world revolves around you. You can stand up. You just can't seem to stop drawing attention to yourself." She nodded her head toward the exit of the lunch room, where the Nurse's office was. "Leave. Get yourself healed and don't come back, you hear me? I'm done with you."

Sylvia turned her back on Ikaya, who stared at Sylvia in shock as she jumped into the flames while Pip tried to put them out.

"Chandelure!" Sylvia shouted through the roaring flames. "Calm down! Everything's okay! We didn't mean to hurt you! Never will!"

Pip began to grow tired as flames began to close in around Sylvia. Despite panicking, Sylvia raised her hand to her heart and manually slowed her heart rate (something she got used to doing, since she got anxious easily). She was calm.

"Chandelure, please calm down," she said, softer. "I never meant to harm you!"

Ikaya slowly limped to the exit. When she reached it, she hesitated and turned back. Her sister was in that pillar of flames.

Her sister, Sylvia. And Ika was just going to leave her there?

Not a chance.

Chandelure snapped out of his anger and looked around in confusion as he shot his attack at the Flame burst and the flames went out and Slowpoke used hydro pump on Sylvia and Ikaya to put out the Flames and Jack Quickly Ran over to Sylvia and said. "I'm so sorry about Chandelure. He just got really mad and pumped up because he thought he was in a battle! I'm sorry!" Jake said while getting the bandages out of his bag.

Metagross help Ikaya to the nurse. We better hope to god the principle doesn't find out.

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE!

Well we're boned Joe thought as the principle walked in.

He saw what seemed to be burns and what seemed to be a battle.

You all better hope that it wasn't you fault.

"I tried to stop it so did Jake"

Sylvia nodded. "I-it's totally okay. I blame myself. Pip and I should've watched where we were attacking."

Ikaya scoffed. "Oh, don't act all innocent in this, Sylvia. I know you better than that. I'll be back one day."

Sylvia shook her head. "Don't count on it, Ika. This cafeteria has cameras. If they know you assaulted one of the students--which, in fact, you've assaulted not just me, but also Jake--then you won't be allowed on campus grounds anymore."

Ikaya growled. "I'll find a way. Dad wants one of us back and it isn't gonna be me." She smirked. "Besides, Kai's too far off."

When Ikaya was out of sight, Sylvia found herself collapsing onto the ground. Pip collapsed beside her. Spore and Kyu panicked when the principal walked in.

Principle "Shit is she's passed out on the ground. Nurse help her immediately and the four of you who are awake you need to explain to me what happened in my office right now."

Floette panicked when Sylvia and Pip. She quickly used Vine Whip to carry them to the Nurses office amd Return the rest of his Pokemon.

Spore and Kyu hurriedly followed after Floette while it carried Sylvia and Pip to the Nurse's office.

Ikaya scoffed. "Sir, I'm so sorry. I was just leaving. These three know the whole story. Just ask them. I have something to attend." With that, she left without a word.

Flame followed Ikaya, supporting her as she left the building before anyone could do anything to stop her.

"Well uh long story Short Sylvia's Sister came and they got really mad at her and the battled. THEN One of their attacks hit Chandelure and Chandelure hot really mad and made a vortex out of fire. Then here we are now.

Sylvia heard voices. She didn't know whose. Were those her friends?

All she wanted to do was sleep. Make the pain go away.

Nurse Joy ran up to Sylvia in Floette's vines. "Oh dear!" she exclaimed. "Blissey! Get me a stretcher!"

Blissey got Sylvia a stretcher and carried her to a room.

"I will do my best to help Sylvia get better," Nurse Joy told them all. "For now, please go to your designated classes."

"Okay." Jake noitced that the Rest of Sylvia's Were out of their Poke Balls. Jake looked over to them and said to them. "Come along with me while Sylvia is being treated for her wounds."

Kyu and Spore glanced at each other before nodding and following Jake. Kyu looked worried, constantly looking back and shivering. Spore picked Kyu up and cradled him, helping him feel better. Uncertain, Spore glanced up at Jake, whose back was turned.

Once Jake got to the Poke daycare Class. It looked completely looked way different from any of the other classes and notice all the students at on the floor there Pokemon with out and they were feeding them a after Jake saw the the teacher the teacher said. "Oh go ahead and going the students!" Jake released his Pokemon and sat on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.