• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon high school

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoUnicorn

Previously CoolLissyloo
Well, welcome to my first role play, Im so excited! So firest of all, I'm going to explain what this rp is! Basically, it's a high school that pokemon trainers can go to>_< they can battle, learn, and train their pokemon. Please sign up in the discussion (I'm about to make it!)

Catherine slowly walked up the stone steps to the school entrance. She pulled a pokèball out of her bag and looked at it for a moment. "GO! Eevee!" She exclaimed as her favourite pokèmon appeared in front of her. She smiled and stroked it's fur. "It's going to be a really good day. We'll meat loads of new people." She whispered to the eevee.

Last edited by a moderator:
As Jake slowly walked to the school, his Chandelure Floated right next to him. Jake was a little nervous about Going to School, But once Jake got to the steps to the school, He knew that a new Adventure just started.

It was a rather sunny morning, as Tori walked over to the school with her Neourk securely cradled in her arms. She calmly walked over the paved walkway towards the stoney steps that all stood in a straight, unified group; giving way to the entrance of the school that she and the Neourk would go to. The Neourk slowly sipped on his sippy cup full of apple juice that had a sweetish taste to it. He saw a Pikipek flying over the skies while looking over at the trees to see some other Pokémon that were either doing their own everyday tasks or just simply napping on the job. He continued to silently guzzle the apple juice while Tori steadily walked up the fieldstone stairs towards the entrance; taking care to make sure that she securely held the Neourk in her warm arms.

She noticed some of the other trainers that were already there on her way to the school's entrance. She saw one of the trainers that stroked an Eevee with affection while the Neourk gazed towards the other trainer with a Chandelure that appeared to have a nervous outlook.

Once she was at the entrance, she opened the smooth, wooden door after peering through the glossy windows to see the attendance office straight ahead. She swiftly made her way towards the office while the Neourk's eyes widened to the sight of a sign above a room to the right that read, "Nurse's Office." The Neourk was suddenly quiet after finishing his bottle, as sweat rushed down his face like hailing raindrops. He saw Tori walking towards a lady at the counter, as Tori said, "Hello, I am here for my schedule. Please don't mind Kaiser... he's a bit fussy here."

The lady gave off a concealed chuckle and replied, "Well alright, you're Tori right? Here's your schedule and please feel free to explore around for the first day if you need. I heard that the first class starts in about an hour or two, but I can always check if you like."

"No no, it's okay. I'll check for myself, thank you!" Tori responded.

Tori walked out of the attendance office and made her way towards the other office that was on its right side, as she felt the Neourk squirming around in her arms like a struggling earthworm. She had a slightly tighter grip on him now, as she asked in concern, "Hey, are you okay buddy? You seem a bit nervous for a time like this."

The Neourk pointed to the sign that was above the office that she was headed towards, as he hesitantly replied, "Neo... N- Neo..."

"Aww come on now, there's no need to be scared my little Neourk! It's just going to be a little checkup and then something else if you need it. It'll be all over before you know it buddy. Just relax and take it easy alright?" Tori responded with a motherly tone.

The Neourk emitted a slight whimper while continuing to squirm in her arms, as his stomach cramped up and his sweaty palms covered his teary eyes. She continued to walk towards the other office while the Neourk sniffled and attempted to hold it in before the worst was to come.

Sylvia checked her schedule, her Piplup, Pip, watching from over her shoulder. "So where to now?" she asked Pip. "I know we took a tour yesterday, but I totally forgot where to go!"
Pip examined the paper. There were nine periods total (I'm assuming, as that's how many periods there are in my high school). First period was Battle Strat. (short for Strategies) I, second period was Pokemon Biology, third was Field Training, fourth was Pokemon Type Studies, fifth was lunch, sixth was Pokemon Day Care (that was a class?!), seventh was Pokemon Bonding, eighth was Band, and ninth was a study hall.

How'd that work out? Just one study hall? Well, Sylvia did take a lot of elective classes, which included Pokemon Day Care, Pokemon Bonding, and Pokemon Strat. I.

Seems Strat. I was in Room 206. Sylvia used the door numbers to help herself navigate. "I think I know where I'm going," she told Pip.

Pip said some things to her.

Sylvia giggled. "Yeah, yeah, I know. But don't complain, look for--Oh! There it is!" She turned the knob and opened the door, entering. Thankfully for her, she was one of the first people in the class.

She sighed and sat down. Well, this would be a long day. She hoped she had fun. "Hey Pip, I think you're allowed to sit on my desk," she told her Piplup friend.

Pip carefully climbed off of her shoulder and onto Sylvia's desk. She pulled out a notebook and began to draw random characters with their Pokemon. She loved making characters and stories, even if they weren't always consistent.

Once Jake Got into the School, his Chandelure floated right next to him. Once Jake got his schedule, he walked to his first class, and once he got in the class room he saw a girl who got their first. His Chandelure immediately went over to the Piplip and stared at it as Jake said. " Oh... Sorry about him. But... Hi! My name is Jake what is yours?

Sylvia glanced at the boy, Jake, and smiled, putting down her pencil. "I'm Sylvia!" she exclaimed. "I'm a transfer student from Sinnoh. That's my starter Pokemon, Pip. Pip, say hi!"

Pip, meanwhile, was staring at Chandelure in awe. When he heard his name called, his head snapped up, turning around and facing Jake. "Pip lup!" he exclaimed, raising his flipper and seeming friendly.

Sylvia giggled. "Pip, that's not nice!"

Pip gave Sylvia a playful glare.

"Say you're sorry."

Pip apologized and ACTUALLY said hello.

"There ya go!" Sylvia giggled again.

Jake was confused and so was Chandelure as he went back to Jake's Side. " Wait! You can understand your Pokemon!" T-thats so cool!" Jaoe said while his eyes filled with excitement. " Can you understand what other pokemon are saying?!

Sylvia giggled modestly, blushing slightly. "U-uh, I can definitely understand PokeSpeak, but I understand Pip the most. It's weird. Ever since we first met, there was this weird connection that automatically drew us together. I know most friendships don't start out that way, but we just sort of clicked. Now we're an awesome team. If you want, though, when your Chandelure says something, I can translate it for you," Sylvia offered.

Pip climbed onto Sylvia's shoulder, glancing back at Chandelure and saying some things to it. He didn't know if it'd respond or not.

Sylvia glanced down at what she was drawing--a Chandelure--and realized she was done, so she turned the page.

Jake noticed this and said. " Watcha Drawing?" As his Chandelure started Moveing closer to the book, in pure curiosity as Jake began walking up the Sylvia.

Sylvia blushed again. "W-well, I like to just draw in general. I make characters and such. You wanna see the Chandelure I just drew?" she asked, turning her notebook back a page to the Chandelure from before. It showed Jake's Chandelure using Will-O-Wisp in a very epic-like manner. The flames were dancing across the page. Somehow, Sylvia had even found the time to color it in with professional colored pencil.

Pip glanced over Sylvia's shoulder. "Luuuup," he awed.

'Oooh!'

Sylvia blushed a little bit more.

"Thats So Good! Its looks Just like my Chandelure!" Jake said in a surprised voice as Chandelure made he same pose from the picture and Jake chuckled at his Chandelure.

Sylvia's blush grew slightly darker. "Thank you," she said. "But I've still got to work on the proportions of the flames in relation to the body. It's little things like these that make it difficult to truly master art. It's also kinda why I love it so much. Even if you make a mistake, when you've improved on your skill enough, others can't tell the mistake--just you. Then you know when and how to improve yourself."

Just then, a teacher walked in and the bell calling other people to their first period classes rang. Sylvia and Pip both seemed startled by the bell, but Sylvia giggled to cover it up, blush faded due to the change of subject.

While Tori was about to enter the Nurse's Office, she checked her schedule and gasped and cried, "Oh no! The lady was wrong! Class starts in five minutes! I gotta get there now!"

The Neourk sighed in relief when he heard what she said, as she cleared her throat and continued, "Ahem. That doesn't mean that you're not getting your checkup today young shark!"

The Neourk's body shook while he gave his best attempt to resist the urge to run off to the nearest closet to hide in, as Tori tightly held onto him and walked over to where her first class of the day was. The Neourk's teary eyes looked over at the other students that were already inside the classroom, as he covered his eyes with his arms in an attempt to conceal the tears that rained down from his watery eyes. Tori gave a silent sigh of pity at the Neourk, as she thought, "Wow... he really is still just a cute little fussy baby isn't he? Already he's crying on the first day of school... this is gonna be a long day isn't it? Well, I guess I better make the most of it while I can then..."

She quietly entered the classroom after putting the empty sippy cup away in her bag and giving the Neourk another one full of fresh, sweet apple juice to sip on in hopes of calming him before any attention rose. The Neourk silently sipped on the sippy cup while keeping one arm still on his eyes and the other on his tailor made grip on his sippy cup to keep it as still as a statue. He still emitted a quiet wail now and then that could be heard if one were intensely focused at it. Tori took the seat that was on the left side of the girl's, as she noticed that the girl also had a Pokémon, which was an adorable Piplup that she could not seem to take her eyes off of for at least the first seconds her eyes encountered it.

She securely held onto the Neourk with a motherly grip, as she patted his head in an attempt to further calm him before his consternation would arise. She said to the girl, "So, I see that you're pretty good at art. I always love seeing art and well, I specialize in taking care of younger Pokémon and reaching out to them. I'm Tori and umm... this is Kaiser, who is a Neourk; the water starter Pokémon from the region which is still having a bit of a fight with mine. He's a bit fussy and also a little nervous so be careful around him... And by the way, what's your name?"

Once Jake heard the bell he quickly returned his Chandelure amd put his Pokeball in his bag, and sat down in his seat for class

"Sylvia!" Sylvia answered cheerfully. "This is Pip, a Piplup. We're transfers from Sinnoh. I'm from Snowpoint City, so it took a bit of a hassle to get to Pip myself, but it was worth it!" Sylvia beamed a good-hearted smile at Kaiser. "Actually, as well as I am in art, music, and other things, I also seem to be pretty good with Pokemon. Pip and I seemed to 'click' instantly since we met," she told Tori.

Pip waved at Kaiser, babbling a couple of things in PokeSpeak. This time, nice things were said all around, as Pip wasn't necessarily mean. Just sometimes he could be naughty.

Sylvia watched as Chandelure was returned to its Poke Ball and instantly deflated noticeably, but only for a few seconds. "Aw... I like Chandelure," she muttered.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Liam calmly entered the school with his hands in his pockets. Razor was walking along with him smiling peacefully. Liam went to the Nurse's Office to pick up his schedule. As soon as he checked it his eyes widened. Oh my Arceus! MY FIRST CLASS STARTS IN THREE ARCEUS DAMN MINUTES!!! Liam thought frantically. "You better hurry, class is nearly ready to start. Would you like me to tell your teacher you're coming in late?" the nurse asked with a smile. Liam thought about and looked at his schedule. First period was strategy, and Liam thought someone that teaches strategy doesn't have much patience for late students. "No thank you, I'll be alright, let's go Razor!" Liam shouted as he ran down the hall. "If I'm late, only Arceus knows what punishment the teacher will give me," Mike said. The usually quiet Pokémon was now running as fast as it could to keep up with his trainer. Liam finally reached the class and sat next to a girl. He checked his schedule once more, he barely made it to class. Liam sighed of relief. He turned his head and saw a strange looking Pokemon, a Piplup, and a Chandelure. What awesome Pokémon people in this classroom have Liam thought. "Who's that Pokemon? I've never seen one like it," Liam asked the girl next to him.

Tori twinkled a wink and replied, "Well, it's so nice to meet you Sylvia! I'm also good in history and reading... though math gets me a lot. It took a bit of time for me and Kaiser to get along since he's always been fussy and well, I can't get started on what he doesn't like to eat or even drink..."

She saw Kaiser still noiselessly drinking his sippy cup and noticed that it was not even half empty yet. She heard him nervously saying to the Piplup, "N- Neo... N- Ne... Neo..." He still kept his watery eyes covered with his left forearm while keeping his right on the sippy cup that he still sipped on. His tone seemed to be awfully as quiet as a little fire mouse now, as Tori glanced at the Chandelure that was recalled into its Poké Ball. She patiently waited for the teacher to distribute their introduction and possibly instructions, as she kept a firm grip on Kaiser and softly stroked his head; taking care to not touch his sensitive areas.

Sylvia watched the little Shark Pokemon drink from the sippy cup sympathetically. "Oh you poor guy! You're scared for a check-up, is that it?" she asked.

Pip nodded to her.

Sylvia smiled. "I know how it is. Pip's pretty picky with food too, but both our favorite drinks are both hot chocolate and root beer. Pip eats anything that isn't sweet, which confuses me, but he loves bitter things the most, which also surprises me. So after a battle, I make sure to get a LOT of bitter herbs that he loves, like Heal Powder or Revival Herbs. It can be confusing, can't it?"

Kaiser began to cry in a slightly louder tone when he heard Sylvia mentioning the reason to why he was frightened in the first place, as his reply was nothing but a few incomprehensible babbles and the loud wail that got Tori's attention. She gently made a slight rocking motion with her arms in an attempt to calm him as quickly as she could, as she whispered, "Shh... it's okay little buddy... just relax. If you don't think about it then it'll be all over before you can even count to ten."

She looked over at Sylvia while still keeping Kaiser safely cradled in her warm arms, as she replied, "Well... I don't usually mind most drinks and foods, but I can't exactly stand bitter foods and I can't get started on Kaiser's reaction to it... Let's just say that Kaiser is very hard to please. He wants his berries to be the perfect texture and he wants his juice to be sweet, no more and no less. If you try to feed him anything like vegetables for instance, he's gonna throw a huge fit if you try to get him to eat pretty much anything that's healthy."

She cleared her throat and continued, "He does love cookies and especially juices that are very sweet... and I've trying to get him to not drink too much since most of the juices he drinks are quite the load in sugar. Also, about the checkup that you just mentioned... yes he does have to go to one today, and he's pretty much like a baby when it comes to those things. He'll find any way to escape them no matter the cost. Escape plans? He's jumped through windows and ran across the staff before. Excuses? Oh this little shark's got plenty of them to go around for hours on end. I'm trying to get him to not be so scared, but he's pretty scared of needles and medicine to where he'll run away from them like no tommorow if you give him the slightest chance!"

Sylvia smiled apologetically. "I'm sorry I scared him. Most Pokemon actually quite like me. And--"

As she was about to continue speaking, the starting bell rang. The teacher cleared his throat and stacked some papers. "Attention, Trainers," he said to the class, which had somehow filled up while Sylvia, Jake, and Tori had talked. "I am Mr. Bowers and I'll be your first-period teacher. Now, I don't want to be boring, but like all other teachers, everyone must introduce themselves to the class, as well as their Pokemon partners."

He continued his little speech. Actually, he was quite a humorous teacher. Sylvia and Pip looked forward to the school. Hoping to make Kaiser feel better, Sylvia began to draw Kaiser, as she had never seen his species of Pokemon before and thought it'd be fun. Besides, maybe it'll make him feel better about the checkup. On the bottom, she wrote a little caption: "Healthy and strong!", then signed her artist's signature with a heart on top of the "i" in her name.

Jake listened Very Carefully to the teacher nodding along on what the tracher was saying. He often looked at Kaiser from time to time thinking. [ Thats one strange Pokèmon, i've never seen it before]

"Crap, crap, Crap!" Kale said as he sprinted down the school hall. Late on the first day, just because his dad decided to fly him to school. His Emolga, Shine, was gliding right behind him, and she could tell that her trainer was stressed. Finally reaching his class, he quickly opened the door and accidently slammed it against the wall. He winced, and, acting like it had never happened, he walked over to an open desk. Although he looked calm, Kale was just waiting for the teacher to say something about him being late. Shine, on the other hand, perched on Kale's shoulder and looked around the classroom curiously.

Mr. Bowers called Kale's name just before he sat down. "Kale," he said, sounding strict. "What is the meaning of this? Late on your first day? And I imagine, since you seemed so great at navigating during student orientation, that you didn't get lost on the first day? So might I ask, what exactly happened that made you slam my door against the wall?"

Sylvia winced. Poor new guy. Kale, was it? Sylvia finished the sketch of Kaiser fairly quickly and tore the paper off, giving it to Tori, then flipped to a clean page and began to draw an Emolga. If anything, she hoped that her art made the poor kid feel better.

"I... Uh... Well..." Kale could feel his face turning red as everyone seemed to stare at him. "M-my dad had trouble finding the school... He insisted that he fly me here."
Kale felt like his explanation sounded paper thin, and he looked down at his desk. Shine patted his neck, trying to comfort her trainer.

Mr. Bowers howled in laughter. "I'm just jokin' with ya, boy, have a seat! But next time, tell your father that he should just leave the navigation to you. 'less you'll get lost too, eh?"

A lot of the students began to laugh, including Sylvia. But she was amused by the smallest of things and she didn't mean to be rude, but the comment was pretty funny. Pip said something to Shine.

"Pip lup, pip Piplup?"

'Yo 'Molga, is this gonna be a common occurance?'

Sylvia's breath hitched. She lightly nudged Pip. "That's rude, Pip!" she hissed, glancing at Shine and Kale apologetically.

Kale let out a relieved breath and sat down next to the girl with the Piplup.
He's cool. It's cool. He's not angry. Kale allowed himself to relax a little bit. He heard the girl say something, and turned to her.
"What?" Kale asked the girl quietly.
Shine shook her head no in response to the Piplup's question.

Sylvia blushed and quickly replied, "Nothing! Nothing!" She pretended to think for a moment and quickly finished up some last-minute sketches as well as signing her artist's signature on the bottom. She didn't just draw an Emolga, she drew Kale, too. "Here," she said, handing him the drawing. "I'm Sylvia, from Sinnoh. You'll hear soon in the introductions. You didn't miss a thing." She smiled warmly at him.

Pip smirked and began talking to Shine a little more.

'More pre-high school jitters?'

Sylvia blushed and huffed, placing Pip on her desk from her shoulder. "That's it, no shoulder for you, young man. Also, shush. Mr. Bowers is talking."

Mr. Bowers continued rambling until finally, he took out his attendance sheet and began calling out kids' names one by one, asking them to introduce themselves. (Everyone in the RP, you'll have to have Mr. Bowers call out your name and introduce yourselves, since I don't know everyone in alphabetical order). Plenty of times, he jokingly called on Kale to lighten the mood. The students all laughed. Sylvia giggled. "Looks like Mr. Bowers found someone to pick on this year, huh?" she joked to Kale.

"I guess so." Kale said with a smile. He had to give it to Mr. Bowers. The man was very funny. Kale looked down at the paper Sylvia handed to him, and his eyes widened.
"Whoa, Shine, check this out..." Kale said to his partner. The two admired the drawing that Sylvia had drawn of them.
"This is amazing! You just drew this?" Kale asked Sylvia quietly.
"Emolga, mole!" Shine said happily.
<It's so pretty!>

Sylvia blushed modestly. "That's just a rough sketch. I didn't have time to etch out the details. But, uh... yeah. I did," she said.

"Reviar, Sylvia?"

"Oh--here!" Sylvia exclaimed, standing up.

The students began to laugh. "That's great that you're here," Mr. Bowers told Sylvia with a smile. "And you did a fantastic job demonstrating to everyone what you would do were we taking attendance. But the one day we DON'T take attendance is the say you chose to say that and now we shall make fun of you for it for the rest of today and possibly tomorrow."

The students laughed louder, including Sylvia. "Whoops!" she exclaimed. "I'm Sylvia Reviar, and this is my partner--" she picked him up under the armpits, causing him to raise his feet in surprise. "Pip, the Piplup." The students laughed at the name of her Pokemon. She blushed. She had named Pip when she was ten! And even so, she wouldn't change it for the world! That name meant a lot to her. She cleared her throat, allowing Pip to climb onto her shoulder. "Anyway," she said loudly, getting everyone else's attention. "We're both transfers from Sinnoh. I'm from Snowpoint City and I love art, music, literature," she paused, thinking a moment. "A ton of other stuff that always escapes my mind when I'm introducing myself, likely including blueberries--" This earned her a good laugh. "--and I tend to get along with Pokemon SUPER well. And kids. Pokemon and kids all seem to like me a whole lot. I love to make friends, so feel free to chat with me, if you'd like!" Sylvia sat down, cheeks still red from when the students laughed at Pip's name. Pip felt a little ashamed as well.

Sylvia didn't notice her grip on her favorite Poke Ball-patterned mechanical pencil growing stronger and tenser, nor did she notice Pip's grip on her shoulder to get stronger and stronger until Pip almost dragged her T-shirt off when he lost his balance. She quickly caught him and placed him on her desk, rubbing her now-sore shoulder from Pip's strong grip.

Jake turned around at Sylvia and looked at her, he was the only person who didn't laugh.
"Jake Ross."
Jake turned around and stood up and said. "Hi! My name is Jake Ross!" Jake then graned Chandelure Poke Ball and let him out. "And this is my partner Chandelure!" Chandelure did funny and weird pose's that made all the class mates laugh alot and Jake chuckle a bit. "I'm From Kalos, Vaniville town. I'm a big fan of science and battling and i get along with Pokemon really easly... and i think thats it!" Jake returned Chandelure and sat back down.

(OOC: An important part is below and should not be missed when reading it.)

BIC:
Tori received the paper that Sylvia sketched on earlier, as she was rather shocked to see a rather accurate sketch on Kaiser. She beamed a smile towards Sylvia and neatly treasured the paper in her bag in her unused pocket that was in her binder, as she thought, "I'm gonna hang this on my room tonight! This is the most beautiful thing that I've seen today!"

Kaiser whimpered from the hiss that Sylvia synthesized, as he struggled with Tori's tight grip and attempted to break free of it as quickly as he could. She continued to tightly hold him in her arms while he still sobbed, as she whispered, "Shh... what did I say Kaiser? I know that you're a bit scared, but try to think of happy things instead of worrying about that. If you think about something else then things will go faster for you." He nervously nodded back at her while frantically sipping his sippy cup, as he glanced over at the window to see a mysterious Pokémon outside being confronted by who appeared to be a police officer at a careful glance.

Tori gave a wink to Sylvia after she introduced herself, as Kaiser continued to look at the peculiar Pokémon that seemed to have humanoid qualities and a faint aura of purplish, malevolent energy that could be seen emitting off of the Pokémon's small body.

The Officer said to the Pokémon, "Okay, I don't know who you are, but that evil presence of that thing on you tells me that I should be taking you to the Nurse right now. Do you have a trainer and can they accompany you there?"

The Pokémon swiftly replied in telepathy, "No, I don't think that I should even go over there since I already know that I'll just be exploited for cash and the amusement of so called human beings."

The Officer's jaw dropped, as she said in response, "Woah there! Take it easy there kid. You seem a bit feisty for someone your size, let's just take a minute to breathe in alright?"

The Pokémon gave off a nefarious smirk at the Officer, as it said, "A kid huh? Man, girls like you need to learn that you shouldn't be judging a book by its cover, especially a tiny one! Now let mister Neadevl show you his first magic trick!"

The Officer anxiously looked over at the Pokémon that introduced himself as a Neadevl, as she took out her Poké Ball with a shaky grip and nervously cried out, "G- Growlithe... you gotta make thing settle down! That thing looks like it wants to kill me or something!"

The Growlithe came out of its Poké Ball and nodded with obedience. It stared down at the Neadevl and angrily growled, "You think you can mess with my lady, you gonna pay for that! The price is one huge slappin' for you lil' boy!"

"I don't think so little doggy. Why don't you replace you and boy with yourself and that's how it'll actually turn out in the five minutes I got with you and the other five I got for your big buck teeth!" The Neadevl harshly replied. The malevolent energy surrounding his body became stronger and started to condense around his body, as he started to gradually gather in an immense amount of shadow energy around himself. The Officer watched the Neadevl in horror, as the Growlithe hastily got into the braced position he was taught back at training years ago and prepared for the worst.

The monotone buzz of several voices hummed like an orchestra of deadbeat droids. At long last, Molly entered the room without a sign of panic despite being less than punctual on her first day. Not that she wasn't thrilled to take part in the bustling corridors, cluttered classrooms, noisy chatter, bright displays and obscure tannoy announcements that was freshman year, but she figured there's no point in bolting to her next class if the bell had already rang a good 15 minutes ago and she was going to take her sweet time. She caught that sarcasm, thankfully, and took a breath. Making friends with an apathetic outlook on everything except battling and training seemed just as easy as waiting until the movie starts to eat popcorn.

The girl sat on the edge of her plastic chair and had already gotten fidgety in anticipation for her chance to practice battling strategies, her chance to shine. The other trainers had seemed to come alive in the other subjects so far amongst facts chalked down on the board along with the talk of a great artist she overheard, but the sight of a strong appointment in front of her and raring to go was the heaven she craved! Honestly, by her own hand art was like a three year old with a broken arm given a crayon and told to have fun.

It seemed like Molly's eevee had her same energy as a burst of movement attracts his eye. The silver eevee lept from his trainer's lap and made a beeline towards the commotion outside the window.

"Hey! Eevee, where are you going? What's wrong?" She wore a puzzled look as the trainer followed suit, coming up to her pokemons side and scooping him up in her arms despite his protests.

"Ee! Eevee eevee! Vee" the pokemon squealed and promptly wriggled out of her grasp, flicking his tail towards the ongoing battle right outside the classroom. "Uhm? What the hecks going on out there? Should we get a teacher oor..." she said before muttering "Wow, that looks like a top shelf growlithe too. From the looks of it that pokemons in for a challenge" and internally praised Arceus for some glorious action.

Mr. Bowers stopped calling names when Molly and her Eevee looked out the window. "What's the commotion?" he asked.

Sylvia and Pip glanced at each other, worried, and bolted to the window to see what was going on. Sylvia gasped. "That Officer needs help!" Sylvia exclaimed. "She's being attacked by a strange probably-Psychic-type Pokemon," she said.

Mr. Bowers frowned and put down his papers, letting out a Pokemon from his Poke Ball. It was a Stoutland. "Stoutland, evacuate the students. I'll put the school in lockdown."

Sylvia whipped around. "What!? We can't just leave her!"

Mr. Bowers looked dead-serious. "You students aren't fine Trainers yet, so you can't. You can't battle alongside an officer. The adults will handle this."

Sylvia and Pip badly wanted to say something in response, but it looked like there was already a lockdown initiating. Stoutland led the students to the auditorium, alongside many other teachers' Pokemon walking through the halls, hurrying along. Sylvia was amazed. There was a Gothitelle, a Gardevoir, a Gallade, an Infernape, and a whole lot of other types of Pokemon. There was even a Snorlax wearing a hat with Berries in front of him, walking to where he needed to be.

That had to be the most physically active Snorlax Sylvia had ever seen. Even if his motivation was food.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Liam calmly entered the school with his hands in his pockets. Razor was walking along with him smiling peacefully. Liam went to the Nurse's Office to pick up his schedule. As soon as he checked it his eyes widened. Oh my Arceus! MY FIRST CLASS STARTS IN THREE ARCEUS DAMN MINUTES!!! Liam thought frantically. "You better hurry, class is nearly ready to start. Would you like me to tell your teacher you're coming in late?" the nurse asked with a smile. Liam thought about and looked at his schedule. First period was strategy, and Liam thought someone that teaches strategy doesn't have much patience for late students. "No thank you, I'll be alright, let's go Razor!" Liam shouted as he ran down the hall. "If I'm late, only Arceus knows what punishment the teacher will give me," Mike said. The usually quiet Pokémon was now running as fast as it could to keep up with his trainer. Liam finally reached the class and sat next to a girl. He checked his schedule once more, he barely made it to class. Liam sighed of relief. He turned his head and saw a strange looking Pokemon, a Piplup, and a Chandelure. What awesome Pokémon people in this classroom have Liam thought. His classmates introduced himself and Liam thought maybe he should next. Then, he saw another strange Pokemon outside the building. Liam worried when the teacher said the school was on lockdown. "Professor, my Pokemon and I make a good team and I am already more than a bit experienced in strategy," he called out.

Last edited:
Jake followed the students manly because he had to. Once he got in the Gym he noitced alot of strong pokemon. The one that manly caught his attention was a Snorlax. After he looked around a bit he sat next Sylvia. "Why are they keeping us in here?! If they would have let us battle that Pokemon, That would be perfect Training!"

The Neadevl looked over at the window only to notice that he had been detected rather quickly, as he said to the Officer and Growlithe, "Hmph, you win for now. I ain't got my time to be fighting against the whole force... I'll see you sometime later, but know that it ain't gonna be my last!"

His body became enveloped in a light layer of psychic energy, as he swiftly vanished and was in another area of the school within a considerable distance from the Officer seconds later. The Officer said in shock, "H- he just l- le- left... like that... h- how could he do something like those magic tricks I see on those shows?!"

The Growlithe sighed and replied, "Growl Growl."

"You're right, I think that this seems a little fishy here. We should probably search around the school just to be sure," The Officer replied. She recalled the Growlithe into his Poké Ball and proceeded to the Auditorium to file her report of what she had witnessed.

In the meantime, Tori was rather shocked in terror to see a lockdown already being initiated on the first day of school. She said to the Stoutland after being led to the Auditorium, "What seems to be the matter here? Is there some sort of person invading the campus or what?" Kaiser was also filled with questions he could ask all day, as he decided to continue slowly sipping his sippy cup at his usual pace.

PsychoUnicorn

Previously CoolLissyloo
"Great! I'm late on my first day!" Exclaimed Catherine, rushing up to class. "Phew!" She gasped, wiping sweat from her forehead. She heard people shouting, and she realised that it was on lock down. She rushed out of the building, wordering what was going on. "Oh no!" She cried, holding her eevee tightly. "Let's go back to my dorm. I'm sur everything will be okay by then..." she murmured. She placed the eevee on the floor and they sprinted to Catherines dorm. "Let's just stay calm." She whispered, and dived onto her sofa. "We can fix this place up" she said to herself with a smile.

Last edited:
Sylvia sighed. "I dunno, you guys. But I'm worried. I really wanna see what was going on. Pip and I have battle experience and like you said, it would be perfect Training."

Mr. Bowers found his class and asked everyone, "Is everyone alright so far?"

A lot of the class chorused, "Yes," including Sylvia. One student piped up. "Why can't we fight? Isn't it like training for us?"

Mr. Bowers shook his head. "That Pokemon that was out there could be nearly as powerful, if not more so, than Mewtwo or Mew themselves."

The students all gasped, exchanging glances. Sylvia felt a lump form in her throat. "But Mr. Bowers, I could call my sibling! They're in Alola right now, they just won their island challenge! They could--"

"No, Sylvia," Mr. Bowers said, his amber eyes locking with Sylvia's azure ones. "It wouldn't work. Alola is too far from here, it would take them a while. Besides, there is no need to involve your family members in school affairs."

"But--"

"That's enough."

Sylvia held Pip tightly and tried holding back tears. She knew this was no reason to cry, but she couldn't help it--her emotions have always been heightened. "I-I'm sorry," she whimpered. Pip pat Sylvia compassionately.

In regards to Liam's question, Mr. Bowers shook his head. "This is not the concern of the students, no matter how much experience you have. I need you to stay here and protect your fellow classmates, if you're so good at battling. And even so, you won't need to so long as I'm around. I won't let anything happen to any of you." He nodded to Liam. "I hope that answers your question."

PsychoUnicorn

Previously CoolLissyloo
"Wait! The alarm has- well... it's not on anymore. Maybe it was a fake drill, eevee?" Catherine said, slightly confused. They dashed back to class, and she spotted a girl with a piplup. "Uh... hi! I'm Catherine!" She mumbled. She picked up her eevee and started stroking it. "Who's a good girl eevee!, I mean... er... nice to meet you..." she was actually speaking to her eevee, but then she remembered that she was SUPPOSED to be speaking to the girl. "Sorry. My name is Catherine. Me and eevee are really close. As soon as I caught her it was like we bonded. I speak to her a lot.

Last edited:
Jake Looked up and the girl, He stood up and said. "Hi! My name is Jake!" Jake grabed Chandelures Poke ball and let him out. "And this is Chandelure, whats your name?"

Status
Not open for further replies.