• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon high school

Status
Not open for further replies.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Children, children.
Evidently some of you haven't read the rules, and you really need to do so now. Posts must be third person, PAST tense, and at least a paragraph long - all these one-liners and present tense posts have really got to stop. Also, punctuation matters. I am primarily looking at you, dinman, but others are guilty of this too.

If I receive any further report of shenanigans in this thread it will be closed, and if I receive any particular reports of you in particular, dinman, an official system warning will be added to your account, and those may lead to actual consequences.

Spore placed Kyu on the ground. Kyu went over to some blocks and started playing with them. Meanwhile, Spore watched Kyu sadly, wondering if Sylvia was okay.

Meanwhile, Nurse Joy and Blissey worked hard to heal Sylvia's burns. With the help of Blissey's Heal Pulse, Sylvia's burns had mostly gone away. However, there was one rough burn on her hand, which was bandaged, that wouldn't go away. The scar looked like a spot of black surrounded by a blotch of dark pinkish red.

Nurse Joy checked Sylvia's forehead and her breath. It seemed like she was fine for now.

Kyu noticed Spore was sad. He picked up one action figure that somewhat resembled Sylvia and walked up to Spore. "Kyu?"

As Joe walked into his poke paleontology class it was the only class he could think of that would be like this. It was a large lecture hall with a small battle field at the front. That is where the professor was. He was talking about the fossil pokemon of kanto and how they might of co existed.

(OCC:sorry i've been gone for a while.)
The Teacher Started Passing Out Poke Beans and Jake began Feeding his Pokemon. Jake seemed a little bit Sad, and nervous but when ever his Pokemon Noticed this, he simplely lied and said. "No, I'm ok." Once Jake Finshined Feeding his Pokemon, he pulled out some of his Own Poke Snacks and began Feeding Sylvia's pokemon.

Spore and Kyu gratefully accepted Jake's Poke Beans. Kyu tugged on Jake's pant leg and glanced up at him. "Kyu Mimi kyu?" he asked.

'Where's Sylvia? Is she okay?'

Spore turned his head away from Kyu and slowly nibbled on his Poke Bean. He was worried sick about Sylvia too. He hoped that Jake could tell Kyu the right answer.

For all their sakes.

Jake could'nt understand what Kyu said, But he knew what he was tring to say. Jake looked down at him and said. "I wish i knew if she was Ok too. But only time will tell, so we just have to wait." Jake smiled at Kyu. "But i'm sure she will be okay, because she's Strong!"

Kyu looked down at the ground, tears forming. "K-Kyu Mimikyu?"

Spore pat Kyu's false head. "Bre loom, loom..."

If Ika hadn't come, this wouldn't have happened. Sylvia's Pokemon disliked her as much as she did, but they know that the sisters were rivals way before they even became Trainers. When Sylvia had first set out on a journey, Ika had obnoxiously begged to come with Sylvia, just because she wanted a Pokemon of her own. When she was given a Chimchar, she immediately separated from Sylvia. She knew that at the time, Sylvia wanted to become a Pokemon Coordinator, so she set out to do the same thing. She became a Top Coordinator in almost an instant and since then, she'd been putting Sylvia down. Thankfully, unlike in her earlier years, Sylvia wouldn't have that anymore. However, this only led to a burning rage between the two. Every time they met, they were at each other's throats.

But this was too far. Ika wanted to give Sylvia to her father, a man who hated Pokemon. It was why Sylvia and her siblings used to live with their mother in Snowpoint City instead. Their mother loved Pokemon. If Sylvia were to live with her father, she'd have to live without Pokemon, in a suffocating household.

Even Ika knew that no one deserved that fate. So why did she want Sylvia to go back to their father?

Jake Patted his Fake head and said. "Hey don't Cry, Sylvia never gives up and and neither should you. Jake gave Kyu a nice warming smile.

Kyu nodded and wiped his tears, reaching out for a Poke Bean. When he was given one, he began nibbling on it.

Spore smiled up at Jake. "Bre loom," he said.

Although Jake couldn't understand Breloom, it was clear that Breloom was thanking him.

Jake gave Breloom one more Poke Bean before the bell rang. Jake returned his Pokemon and Checked his schedule and said. "Pokemon Bonding?" Jake thought. [ Maybe i should ask the Teacher if could Skip that class. Manly because these are not my Pokemon.] Jake walked around a little bit before finding the Teacher For Pokemon Bonding. Je walked up to him and said. "Exuse me sir, but can i skip this Class?" The Teaher Said. "Hmm. Why is That?" Jake Pointed to Kyu and Spore. "Well manly, These are not my Pokemon, Their my Friends. I'm watching them while she begin Treated for her wounds, so is that ok?" "Yeah sure, i hope your friend gets better!"

Spore and Kyu walked out of the classroom behind Jake. The two looked at each other, unsure of what to do.

"Jake?" a familiar voice asked. "Hey, you took care of my Pokemon!" The voice giggled. "How sweet!"

Sylvia grinned at him, her face dotted with band-aids and her arm wrapped in bandages (as well as her hand, from the earlier battle). "Hope you didn't miss me too much!" she joked.

Spore and Kyu ran crying to Sylvia, Spore tackling her to the ground. She winced, but covered it up with giggles. "H-hey guys! I'm glad you're doing okay!" she said.

Behind her, Pip and Magma looked completely healed (them being Pokemon in a Pokemon Center, after all). They smiled at Jake and at Sylvia, who was still on the ground, being hugged almost to death by Kyu and Spore.

Jake looked shocked at her. "I didn't expect you to heal that fast with all those wounds!" Jake pokemon Jumped out of their Pokemon and went up to her huging her, even Chandelure.

In his class, Kale just couldn't seem to focus. He kept thinking back to the battle in the lunchroom, and wondering if Sylvia was ok. He was so absorbed in his thoughts that he didn't notice another student from across the room glaring at Kale.
Maybe I can just go peek in and see if she's okay. Kale thought. Raising his hand, Kale asked the teacher.
"Hey, may I please go to the bathroom?" Kale asked. The teacher gave an affirmative, not looking back from the board. Kale left the classroom and walked into the hall. A few moments after Kale left, the student that has been glaring at Kale moved to follow.
Once Kale entered the hallway, he noticed Sylvia and Jake at the other end.
"Oh, hey guys! Sylvia, you're okay!" Kale said, jogging over. Kale noticed Sylvia's bandages, and felt a little guilty inside that he hadnt done anything to help. Back by the classroom Kale came from, the other student emerged. Upon seeing Kale, he scowled and began to walk towards him.

Sylvia giggled. "You'd be surprised how much three Heal Pulses can do on a person," Sylvia answered, not noticing the new student coming up behind Kale. She glanced at them all sheepishly. "Sorry for worrying you all," she apologized. "I'll be just fine, but for the next few days, I have a pass from Field Training and anything involving Pokemon battles. Ikaya is prevented from coming back to this school again and my mom was contacted. I think the police are getting involved on the matter with my dad. He might not be allowed to tell Kai, Ika and I what to do anymore. And now that Sabrina is out on her own, she can no longer be told what to do by her father in regards to her adventure and her Pokemon."

Pip smiled, carefully climbing up onto Sylvia's shoulder. He was careful not to press too hard on her bandages. Spore and Kyu, meanwhile, were overjoyed to see their friend all right.

"That's good." Kale said. Something Sylvia said perked his interest. "So... Your father... He had something to do with your sister battling you? I don't think I got the whole story."
Realizing that he might have just said something extremely blunt and unfeeling, Kale turned a bit red in the face and tried to backpedal.
"I-i-I mean, you don't have to tell me if you feel uncomfortable..." He stammered.

Sylvia shook her head. "It's fine. My dad's, for lack of better words, a 'meanie poo-poo head'. I've always called him this with Sabrina, who is currently out and about. Sabrina is my sister, although we only share a dad--the worst. He grew up in a place where Pokemon are supposedly vile creatures. He despises Pokemon. The only reason he let his daughter go was so that he could get one of his older ones back. That was a deal he made with Ika. Ika agreed she'd bring someone back and that person, of course, was supposed to be me. But now the police are involved, so I think we're all good for now. Besides, Dad wouldn't have let Sabrina go without some extra protection." She shrugged. "This should've happened WAY sooner, but Kai, Ika and I have all been living with Mom in Snowpoint City, so... Yeah."

"Wow..." Kale said. "I'm... I'm sorry. It must have taken a lot of guts to stand up to him."
Behind Kale, the other student approached. Kale, feeling his presence, turned, and was slightly startled by the intense look of anger on the teen's face. The student stood a little taller then Kale, and seemed pretty built.
"Uh... Can I help you?" Kale asked.
"You don't even recognize me?" The student asked angrily. Kale noticed that the student's hands were balled into fists, and took a step back, intimidated. The student let out a dark chuckle at that.
"Look... I don't want any trouble." Kale said.

(Ooc: Why thank you!)

Sylvia turned to face the new stranger. "Excuse me. I don't know what's going on, but I recommend you leave my friend alone," Sylvia told the student, stepping in front of Kale. She didn't intend to battle him herself, since she was still injured. She was brave, not stupid. She would have to leave Pip out of the battle, since she could have her other Pokemon battle in front of her without feeling strange. Spore, Kyu, and Magma stepped in front of Sylvia as protection.

"Stay out of this. This is between me and him." The student said, pointing at Kale. He hesitated, however, at Sylvia's Pokemon.
"Fine. We'll settle this some other day, when you aren't hiding behind your friends. Remember the name Trey Hudson, Kale." The student said angrily, and stormed back to class.
Kale looked away, feeling embarrassed and ashamed.
I guess I really am spineless... Kale thought.

Sylvia turned around to face Kale. "You okay?" she asked him. When she realized he looked downcast, she frowned. "Hey, don't look so down." She smiled. "I'm usually pretty spineless too. It's just being with my friends--not just you guys, but my Pokemon, too--that makes me stronger." She placed a hand on his shoulder. "I think you'll agree it's a great feeling. Besides," her grin turned into a joking smirk. "It feels good to finally protect someone."

Spore clapped for Sylvia, rewarding her for her bravery. "Loom loom, Breloom!"

Sylvia giggled. "Guys..." She glanced at Kale. "Feeling better?"

Kale gave a small smile, but the encounter still left him feeling troubled.
"Yeah." Kale said.
Trey Hudson... The name seems kinda familiar, but I just can't place it. What does he want with me? Kale repressed a shudder. Despite Sylvia's inspiring words, Kale still felt scared and a bit ashamed.
"I... I better head back to class. I only told the teach I was heading to the bathroom." Kale said, turning to head back to class.

Sylvia frowned as he left. "Aw... I didn't mean to make him feel bad..." she mumbled. "What was that all about, Jake? You know any 'Trey Hudson'?"

Spore and Kyu frowned as they watched Kale sulk to class. Before Kale could re-enter his class, Kyu came up to him and tugged on his pant leg.

"Hmm?" Kale looked down and noticed Sylvia's Mimikyu tugging on his pant leg. He kneeled down to inspect it, having never seen a Mimikyu up close before.
"Hello there." Kale said to it, petting it's false head with a sad smile. "You're a little cutie."

Kyu beamed up at Kale. "Kyu Mimi," he said, holding up something. It was a little necklace in the shape of half a Poke Ball--the red half. The button was attached to this part, presumably to disconnect the white part, which seemed to have gone missing...

Until Kale noticed it was hanging around Sylvia's neck.

Inscribed on the top was, "Best Friends" and on Sylvia's half was the word "Forever". She smiled at Kale. "Keep it," she told him.

Kyu didn't like Kale's answer and swiftly jumped behind him. In a flash, the necklace was around his neck, whether he liked it or not. Sylvia giggled. "If he says it's okay," she told Kale. "Then it's okay. Besides, now we match! And Kyu already has something else I made for him when I first caught him," she said. "I made this little makeshift parasol one time for him. It was made of my art rag, two cut-up straw pieces, and three toothpicks and tape. We called it his 'sunbrella'," she giggled. "Keep the necklace."

Kale felt the necklace and smiled a sincerely happy smile.
"Th... Thanks, Sylvia." Kale said. He stood up to head into class, then turned back to Kyu.
"Thank you for the necklace, Kyu." Kale said, now in a much better mood. "I'll see you guys later!"
With that Kale walked back into his class.

Sylvia smiled. Kyu glanced up at Sylvia, happy. "Good job, Kyu," Sylvia smiled. "Now then, who was that? Also, why aren't we in class?" Sylvia asked Jake.

"Well uh... I don't know that guy, And i asked the teacher if i could skip because the class was Pokemom Bonding, and i didn't want to Bond with your Pokemon. But since your Back i guess we can go to Class now. But we might be late."

Sylvia pondered it for a moment. "So, usually I follow the rules, but... we have a rare opportunity. Let's skip for now," she suggested. "Unless you wanna head back?"

Jake thought for a sec. "Hmmm... Yeah this is a pretty much a once in a time chance... Lets do it!" Jake began walking towards the entrance of the school. "Come on lets Go!"

Sylvia ran up to Jake, startled. "Whoa, hold on a minute! Outside of school? I thought we'd just kinda be hanging around, not going outside..." Pip mirrored Sylvia's uncertainty, as did Kyu and Spore. Magma, however, was eager to leave the school, running right behind Jake. "Magma!" Sylvia exclaimed, sounding betrayed.

"Calm Down, Were Just going to the Woods Rigt next to the School, well be Just fine!" Jack began walking out the School. "And Plus, We have been Cooped up in this School for Too Long! I need to get out!"

At that, Sylvia panicked. "WHAT!? The woods!? I thought we were going to hang around campus! What if a teacher finds out!?"

Magma tried to push her forward.

Sylvia stopped. "Nuh-uh. I'm not going. Pokemon live in woods. And Pokemon in woods with under aged kids on their own, even with Pokemon, often leads to battling. I can't battle with Pip, last time I checked, and even if I don't, something will happen that will make me move further than I should. We both know this."

Jake grabed her arm and started pulling her. "Come on you can trust me! Lets go already! We only hae an hour before Class ends!" Jake pulled her arm harder. "Come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.