• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokèmon High Rp

Luke smirked as the Luxio took the sand attack and said “There’s only so much defense you can deploy. Luxio charge again.” The Luxio’s fur pulsed with electricity again as the Nincada used harden. “At some point you will have to attack if not you’re risking Lux only becoming more resistant to your attacks.” The Luxjo continued to charge up.

The electric pulse didn't effect Nincada becuase he was half ground type has Jake told nincada to use Fury Swipes as Nincada charged at Luxio and hit him 4 times before Retreating back a bit so he could suprise him with an attack

(Sorry real life got to me @DoggoKing22 )
Hekotoro snapped out of it. He was distracted by the different battles going. "Hey!" He called out to his opponent."I'm ready!"
He ran to his side of the battlefield and patiently waited for Christian.

As the Nincada was retreating back Luke said “Lux pounce quickly before it can do anything.” Lux quickly obeyed and jumped on top of the Nincada. “Now you can see what all those charges did. Mud slap will barely do any damage due to his raised defense against that type of attack. Now then you shall see the power of my Luxio. Lux ice fang now.” The Luxio smirked and opened its mouth wide and his fangs changed to a blueish color and he bit down on the Nincada then let go and jumped away. “Remain on guard we may not be as lucky next time Lux.”

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
(Hey, that's fine! I understand)

Christian stood there on the other side of the field with Aipom on his shoulders. "H-hey kid, how do y-you do your b-battles? S-singles or d-doubles? Also n-no items allowed. That includes r-revives, e-ethers, and m-max potions." He yelled over at Hekotoro. Christian felt pumped for some reason. Maybe it's because it was his first battle in the school.

"That was really close.... Now Nincada, Use Harden untill your defense won't go any higher!" Jake said as then looked at Luke and said. "Even though you pokemon Defense is begin raised, we can do the same thing. And that sand-attack i used will make us Easier to Dodge. Your right about me having to attack soon, but if Nincada's defense is high enough, i can attack as much as i want to and not worry about its health!" Jake said as Nincada contuied to use harden.

(hey guys im thinking about closing this soon so no one else can join in the middle of the rp. So you guys want anybody to join, you should tell them now.)

"Singles will be fine!" Hekotoro called out. He took a dive ball from his backpack. Furia glared at him. " Sorry girl you can't battle all the times, besides, Chompy needs to train." He threw the dive ball and out came a Gible. The Gible quickly ran to his trainer and bit him on the leg. "I missed you too Chompy!" Hekotoro told him with a tear on his eye. The Gible let go and jumped towards the center of the field. He kept jumping out of excitement. "Ready when you are!" He called out to Christian.

GiantNidoking

Previously DenzuruTheLegendaryHunter
"A bubblebeam," Crepe thought in suprise, "Use thundershock!" As the mareep sent out a huge bolt of yellow that followed the bubbles up to the poliwrath its fur got smaller. Crepe looked at cannon's speed being lowered by the bubbles and froth on the field. "Use discharge to get rid of the bubbles!"

Ashton smiled, the Thundershock was dodged effectively by Poli. All he did was roll to the right, and while Cannon was using Discharge to get rid of the bubbles, Ashton yelled, "Poli, using DYNAMIC PUNCH!" Poliwrath did as he was told. Jumping off the ground, in an angle quickly. He held out a right hand and the move got activated, and the air seemingly started sepearting around his arm.

DoggoKing22

"Huh, i-interesting. A G-Gible." Christian said to Hekotoro. "I-I'm gonna let t-this one slide and n-not use my strongest P-pokemon against your Gible. I-instead, I'm gonna be doing s-something entirely d-different." He took a Pokeball from his belt and threw it up in the air. At this point, Christian felt to confident and brave, that his stuttering seemed to stop entirely. "All right, Mac, It's your time to shine!" He called out. The Pokeball fell to the ground and out popped out a Breloom. Christian turned to Hekotoro, "Since your Pokemon is weaker than mine, you go first. I wanna see what you can do!"

“Even so you your defense wasn’t at its peak when that ice fang hit. If anything I wouldn’t have to worry either because as you failed to realize Luxio’s defense rose meaning he can also withstand most of your attacks. In addition intimidate has weakened its already putrid attack. If anything you can attack a lot but it won’t do much and we will be the ones to outlast. Lux whenever that Nincada gets close finish it and if it uses harden charge it with everything you have. Run him down with a single blow.” The Luxio nodded and saw it using harden and charged right at it but kept its distance in case it used sand attack.

"We'll do our best!" Hekotoro called out. Gible kept jumping out of joy. "Show them your dragon rage!" Gible stopped and looked directly at his opponent. He shot an energy ball towards the breloom, which made him stumble backwards.

DoggoKing22

Christian saw the Dragon Rage coming at Breloom. "I see what you're tryna do, kid." He snickered, "Mac, roll away from it, then use Leech Seed!" Breloom dodged the Dragon Rage, zoomed up to the Gible, and fired some fast glowing seeds at it.

"Blow em away with sand tomb!"
Chompy quickly in circles, a whirlwind of sand was created around him, stopping the seeds from touching. "Can't let em sap that lil bit of hp you have! Now Iron head!" The Gible stopped spinning and ran towards his opponent, his head giving of a metallic shine.

Jake thought quickly as he said. "Nincada quickly, use Fury Swipes while He's Charging!" Jake said as didn't retreat back but charged at Luxio and Used Mud Slap!" Jake said as Nincada didn't back down and charged at Luxio and jumped on its face and used Mud-slap multiple times.

DoggoKing22

"Heh. This kid knows how to put up a good fight." Christian said to himself. He looked over at Breloom and grinned. "Mac! You know what to do when somethin's chargin' at you!" He signaled Breloom. Mac countered the Iron Head and gave a hard hitting Brick Break to the Gible's back.

Gible hit the floor hard and ran back to his starting position. A small tear came out his eye. "Shake it off Chompy! Sandstorm!" Hekotoro called out. Gible began to spin again, this time a cloud of sand covered the arena and Gible disappeared from sight. "Sand veil baby!" Hekotoro raised a thumbs up, "Fire em dragon rage!"
Dragon rage became being shot from different locations towards breloom.

DoggoKing22

Both Breloom and Christian were blinded by the sandstorm, but Christian was able to see what was going on. "Oh no. The Sand Veil boosted Gible's speed." He said to himself. He thought of a plan. "Mac! Be patient and wait for another Dragon Rage comin' at you!" He shouted at Breloom. Breloom saw another Dragon Rage and shot it with Leech Seed. He then shot another Leech Seed to the side of the Dragon Rage, hitting the Gible while it was running.

Lux snarled back and used ice fang without Luke’s command. He bit around using ice fang multiple times until it made contact with the Nincada. “Excellent work Lux. Take notes peasant experience our bond. Some useless bug won’t beat us.”

(Sand veil raises evasion)
The seeds strapped on to Gible who was zapped by them. "Go big or go home Chompy!" The Gible disappeared once again in the sand and reappeared in the air on top of breloom. He dove down with his iron head and smashed onto his opponent's head.

DoggoKing22

(Sorry I forgot. I thought it was speed)
"Mac, keep goin'! We're almost there!" Christian shouted as Breloom got hit in the head. He then realized that Breloom had Effect Spore as its ability. "Hey kid," He said over to Hekotoro, "take a look at Gible. It's poisoned." He then signaled Breloom again. "Let's finish this off, Mac! Seed Bomb!" Breloom got up and shot multiple seeds at the Gible. Seed Bomb is STAB for Mac. Christian thought to himself, That means that if it's combined with poison AND Leech Seed, it almost a OHKO if the opposing Pokemon's a Gible

"Sand tomb!" Hekotoro yelled out. The Gible once again used his sand tomb to block off the bombs coming his way. He then disappeared into the sand. "One last dragon rage!" Hekotoro called out. This time no dragon rage was shot thoigh, instead the sandstorm settled and Gible was sitting down passed out. Hekotoro laughed and scratched his head, "Well I guess we're out of gas, good show Chompy." He returned his Pokemon into the pokeball.

DoggoKing22

The sandstorm has subsided and Breloom was still standing. "Ay, Mac. You did a good job up there." Christian said with a small dose of cheerfulness as he returned Breloom back into its Pokeball. Christian, with Aipom still on his head, walked over to Hekotoro and put his hand out. "I gotta hand it to ya, kid. That was a good battle. You have the chance of being a strong trainer if you keep it up. By the way, I don't think I have ever gotten your name yet." He said.

Jake got really mad when he called Nincada a 'useless bug' and so did nincada as he charher at Luxio without Jake's Command as Jake was so mad that he didn't even care are Nincada charged with his command as Nincada Use Mud-slap as fast and as much power as its body would let it.

Luke smirked. “You fool you let your emotions cloud your judgement.” When the Nincada got close the Luxio then held it down and used ice fang repeatingly. All the mud slaps could do was lower his accuracy due to the charge and Lux kept attacking and attacking while holding the Nincada down.

Nincada used a Cheeky move and use absorb while Luxio was attacking his and managed to get out of the Luxio's Grip but he was Barly Standing as it wasn't for Nincada using harden and Absorb, he would have Fainted as Jake said. "Nincada, just use Absorb to get some Health." Jake said as Nincada used Absorb.

DoggoKing22

"It's nice to meet ya, Hekoroto." Christian said as they both shook hands, "And this little guy up here is my old pal Villa." He pointed at the Aipom on top of his head that just waved. Christian looked down and saw a Quilava standing there. "It's nice to meet you too, Furia." Christian looked around to see if there were any other battles going on. The battle that caught his eye was against Jake and Luke. "Hey, Hekoroto," He said, "Let's go watch that one over there."

Lux looked a little fatigued from the constant mud slaps and the fury swipes. The absorb barely did much and Luke said “You must be desperate if this is what you’re reliant on. Fortunately this gives me the perfect opportunity.” The Luxio circled the Nincada and was waiting for Luke to give a command. “Lux whenever it tries to get close back away don’t let it touch you.” The Luxio nodded and kept his distance.

Hekotoro agreed and walked by the battlefield. He looked at the Nincanda and shook his head. "That Nincanda is strong in it's league, but that Luxray is one above it." He looked down at his Quilava who watched the battle closely.

GiantNidoking

"Woah, mareep use cotton guard," He said as poli began to fall with the powerful punch, "Reep!" The sheep baaed. "And while Poli's coming at you, use thunderwave to paralyze him!" Crepe would say as he'd start thinking of a strategy while he had time. "If I can time a discharge while Poli's using something like bubblebeam maybe I can hit it in it's weak spot," He plotted.

Jake thought for a second as he said. "Nincada, Instead of using Sand-attack to blind Luxio, Use it to make a dust cloud around you!" Jake said as Nincada used sand and made a cloud of dust around him So you couldn't see it as it secretly used Harden.

Luke sighed. “Ok now this is just an annoyance. I grow weary of this entertainment.” The Luxio wiped the sand from its eyes and Luke said “Dive into the sand and grab it.” The Luxio ran and dove into the dust cloud and looked for the Nincada. Once the Luxio found it he attacked with bite and went back out of the cloud.

DoggoKing22

"You're right Hekotoro. But in terms of typing, Nincada has the upper hand. This match would have been better for this kid if he has evolved it into Ninjask and Shedinja." Christian said sagely as he spectated the match with Hekotoro. "But this kid has strategy with the Nincada. Raising it's defense and lowering that Luxio's accuracy. Sounds like he's playin' it safe and 'defensive'." He tried not to laugh at the pun he just made.

Nincada Dodge him as He Charged out of the dust Cloud and used Mud-slap on Luxio as its last Resort as The Teacher Blew a Whistle as Nincada Failed to use Mud-slap and just Hit Luxio and Bonced off on the ground as the teacher said. "Sorry to cut the battle short, but class is ended, everyone take a potion From the basket and Get Out!" Sergeant Jo Yelled.

GiantNidoking

Crepe would awkwardly returned cannon before Poli jumped on it. "Return to my head Cannon," and cannon was on his head as he got sprayed by a potion. "Well guess we can ask somebody what the next class is," He said as he walked towards Jake with a satisfied smile on his face.

“Hmmmph. Lux come.” The Luxio followed Luke and Luke grabbed a potion and used it on him. “You did good, but we can do better. If we did not have that type disadvantage we may have won, but I don’t expect you to win all the time. It was a good exercise.” The Luxio nodded and the two walked to their next class. Once they got there he noticed the teacher was not yet there and started to pet his Luxio trying to be secretive.

"I have no idea!" Hekotoro laughed, "But just follow Gramps, he knows his stuff!" He pointed towards Luke. Hekotoro did just as he said and went along with everyone to the next class.

Jake Returned Nincada as he was still mad at Luke for calling Nincada a Useless bug and said was nincada as it Shot some mud as Luxio before he was returned as Jake Took his Schedule out of his hat as he said. "Oh, we have lunch now!' Jake said very excited as he then said. "Oh thank Arceus I'm so hungry." Jake said as he started to leave