• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokèmon High Rp

((OOC: Guys, I want to apologize for what comes next. I'm going to leave this roleplay, mostly because I don't specifically enjoy this one. And also one of my friends from another Roleplay has started a new one and I prefer to focus on just one so... Yeah! Super duper sorry for this. I apologize for being an inconveince... Goodbye everyone! Twas' fun whilst it lasted!))

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(It’s okay, maybe I’ll see you again!)

“Quickly, use Fly again!” Otis called out, and Joey flew up in the air. He quickly came down and hit Ace really hard, and the Pokemon fainted. (Sorry, but we have to get to another class) She healed Joey back up and they went to lunch. After that, Otis with the rest of her Pokemon saw a man yelling at the other kids. “What happened here? Where is the teacher?” Otis was as confused as ever. Nia started to jump and spin around with excitement, while Spirit and Joey started to talk with each other.

Last edited:
The teacher Grabbed Hekotoro's Collar and said. "I AM the Teacher!" He said as he pulled out Piece of Paper that had his Name and that also said. "Teacher of PokéHigh, high school." it said as then the teacher said. "I want my laps, now!" He said, angrily

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Do I have to do them too? I just arrived here...” Otis asked the Teacher, and Joey flew up to perch himself on Otis’ shoulder. Nia spun towards the Teacher, but stopped right in front of him. Spirit just simply stood behind her trainer, her long tail wagging a bit.

GiantNidoking

Previously DenzuruTheLegendaryHunter
As Crepe began to run he looked at swifty flying around. "Hey i'm not running alone," He yelled, "Stop flying," Then Swifty began hopping. As Swifty hopped it began to sweat Koolaid. "What have you been eating recently," Crepe would ask the cotton candy pokemon as it replied with a laugh.

After the Teacher took a deep Breath he said. "Alrighty then. Im the outdoorsman teacher. You can call me Professor Willams." He said as he then said. "You might be wondering on why or what this class is. Its plain and simple. When you become a trainer, you travel around the world and Need Skill to even survive in the wild. Now, behind me is a Safari Zone. Today, i want to see your skills. Now, i will be nice and put you i .Groups of Three." He looked threw a Piece of Paper and said. "M'kay, Jake.... Hekotro.... And Luke.... In group one. And.... Crepe.... Otis.... And Christian... Bot get in your groups!"

Luke scoffed and said “Again with this infantile peasants.” He looked at Jake. “You’re not as bad as the lout. He does nothing but accost me and those around him. It’s humilating to be forced to fraternize with him.” He stood up and kept his distance from his group.

GiantNidoking

As Crepe walked over to Otis and Christian he began to wonder. "I wonder what type of goals pokemon trainers have," He asked both of them. "I guess this school will teach us, even though half of it is full of people always yelling at us and complaining about very little mistake that somebody makes," Then he realized that Swifty was inside his pocket holding a cookie. "Where do you get these things?"

Jake glared at Luke and said. "I don't want to do it with you either, calling everyone a Peasants." Jake said as he released his Pokemon as His nincada Glared at them as Jake waited on Hekotoro.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
(This is going to be my post for the night. Have a wonderful Christmas Eve guys.)
“All right. We gonna be catching Pokemon!” Christian shouted with glee. But he thought of something that might have made it better. “Um, Professor?” He asked, “I have been to a Safari Zone before, but are we able to battle Pokemon and catch them after?”

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She smiled at Crepe and Christian, with Joey chirping even more annoyingly. “That is what this school is for...” Otis started to walk ahead, getting more excited. Nia had to spin after her trainer, while Spirit had to run. Joey flew behind Otis, his wings flapping every few seconds.

(You too! Rp with you tomorrow!)

"Yes. You may battle and catch the pokemon, and you only have an hour. Everyone take These Pokeballs. They have a device on it so when class is over, you can catch anything with it!" He said as he gave 5 to everyone and then said. "And once you run out, come back!" professor WIlliams said

Hekotoro walked into a building. "I wonder where that professor is?" He said scratching his head. Furia annoyed by her trainer began nagging at his ankles. "Ouch! What wrong with you?!"
The Quilava kept nagging until Hekotoro began to follow her. She ran back with Hekotoro behind him. "Why are we going back?!" He said in between breaths. Furia ran him back to the rest of the class. Hekotoro saw some going into what looked like a forest. He saw Luke and Jake standing nearby. He walked up to them "What's going on?"

Jake sighed and said. "While you were gone. The teacher said that we have to go in the safari Zone and Catch and Survive for one Hour. We have groups. It me, Your and Him." Jake said as He then handed him The Pokeballs Professor william Gave them and then said. "These pokeballs won't let us Catch anything Else After time is up, Now lets go were wasting time!" Jake said Grabbing Hekotoro's Hand and Looked back at Luke, telling him to follow.

Luke followed and said “I don’t need help. Besides I would be able to manage myself in this kind of setting. And I don’t need mere peons to do it either.” He moved his way to the front and started to make his way through the wilderness. “Honestly I would desire a water type or a ground type to add to my team.”

Jake sighed as he then said. "Well you have to be near us. Were a team. Turst me, i would switch you out for a different Partner in a heartbeat." Jake said as Jake then felt something got threw its bag asnhe looked behind him and it was a Phantump as Jake said. "Cool! A Ghost Grass!" Jake said as he pulled out Honedge.

GiantNidoking

As Crepe motioned for his parters to follow he tripped on a geodude and the rolled down a hill. "Come on gu- Owww, my luck is not going good!" When he came to a stop a ralts touched one of his pokeballs. "Woah, I guess my luck is turning around, this is going to be fun!" He said as he got a few apples for his group with ralts.

Jake gave the Phantump a berry and pet it a bit, before using the Pokeball and actually Caught it, maybe becuase he did it of guard, but he caught it. He then turned back a lukas and gave him a smug smirk as he then said. "Welp, lets go!"

DoggoKing22

(What RP is it?)

Christian and Aipom wandered around the forest and stumbled upon a giant flower garden in front of them. “Alright, Villa. Let’s see what Pokémon we can catch here.” Christian said to Aipom. He noticed that Aipom was eating a berry he found. And apparently the smell of it attracted a little Cutiefly that landed onto the berry. “Oh my word. It’s soooo cute! I need to catch it.” Christian said to himself softly so the Pokémon won’t fly away. He quickly grabbed a Pokéball and whispered to Aipom, “Villa. Slowly put the berry on the ground.” Aipom put the berry on the ground and Christian rolled the Pokéball at the Cutiefly. The small Pokémon noticed the Pokéball and it quickly flew up and blasted a Silver Wind at Christian and Aipom. “Well then. I guess you wanna pick a fight, huh? Well then. Let’s see what ya got. Villa, Swift!” Christian said to Cutiefly while he ordered Aipom. Aipom shot little stars at the Cutiefly, but the Pokémon flew too fast that it was barely visible. It kept getting closer and closer to the point where it landed on Aipom’s tail and used Draining Kiss on it. “Oh no. This isn’t good. But nows my chance.” Christian said to himself. He grabbed another Pokéball and threw it at the Cutie fly. One shake...two shakes...three shakes...*Pokemon caught sound* Christian managed to catch the Cutiefly. “Boom! New Pokémon caught!”

GiantNidoking

Crepe would catch up to Christian and say hello. "Yo, Chris, hows your safari time going?" As Crepe waited for a response he'd start to create a fried fruit feast with a fire that he seemingly made him self with a few sticks and dried up grass that he found. "Ready for a second lunch," He'd ask while laughing.

DoggoKing22

“It’s goin good so far, Crepe. I just caught my newest team member at that flower patch over there.” Christian said to Crepe as he picked up the Pokéball that contained the Cutiefly and pointed to the flower patch while he was talking. “Whatcha cookin over there?” He asked with a little grin.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis had followed Christian and Crepe, who were cooking something. Then she spotted something coming, it was reaching for the food. “Hey!” Otis called out to it, and the Pokemon looked up at her. “Marrreeep!” It called out, with it’s wool getting bigger. Otis smiled and looked at Spirit. “Come on Spirit, let’s catch a new Pokemon!” Spirit nodded and went in front of the Mareep. “Servine!” She said, and a grass blade came out and slashed the Mareep. Spirit was using Leaf Blade. But the Mareep returned the favor with a Thunder Shock, but the move wasn’t Very Effective of Spirit. She then jumped up, and slammed the Mareep with her tail, using the move Slam. The Mareep stumbled a bit, and Otis threw a Pokeball at it. It hit it’s target, and the Pokeball shook once, twice, and Mareep was caught!

“Yay! Let’s introduce our new friend!” Otis smiled and the Mareep came out of it’s Pokeball. “Hmm, it’s a girl! I think I will name her... Mary!” Otis pet the Mareep and the young Pokemon smiled. Otis got a potion and sprayed it onto Mary, and all the wounds and damage disappeared. “Mareeeep!” Mary smiled at her new trainer, and then snatched up a bit of the food Crepe was cooking. She snickered and ate it.

GiantNidoking

(Im going to bed)
As Crepe would watch the capture he began to realize, "Woah cannon is a mareep too!" He sent out cannon who was slightly bigger due to much more training. "I want to test out Mary's power and see if it is strong enough to become a flaffy one day!" Then he began to say, "Unless we can't battle here, then that'd kinda ruin everything," He said as he began to get the foo out.

(oh, it didn't notify me. Whoops)

Jake smiled as he said. "I have 4 nore Pokeball left. That means 4 more Pokemon!" Jake said as he ran off into the forest, but immediately Tripped over a rock and face planted into the ground.

Jake Got up, rubbing the dirt off his face as he said. "Well. If you want a water type, get a Lotad. Their grass and water, a Strong pokemon and doesn't really have that many Weaknesses."Jake said as he smiled brightly.

"No. Kindra's and Gyarados's are found in Oceans. Not in lakes. And their is a Very low chance to catch one with a Pokeball. Maybe get the first evolution then evolve it from their?" Jake said, sighing

Hekotoro stood still as he looked forward. He walked slowly to a nearby bush. "Wow." He said as he was stunned by what he saw. There was a quagsire standing there, looking straight at him. Hekotoro knelt down in front it and stared at it. The quagsire just stared back and then yawned. Hekotoro did the same.

GiantNidoking

As Crepe looked around for pokemon a pokemon caught his eyes. "Woah, it's a golden magikarp, guys look!" As he told them to look he almost forgot about the food and then smelt it, "Oh, the food is done!" When he went to get it his instincts told him to get the magikarp but he had to get the food.

Hekotoro got up and pointed at the quagsire. "You and me let's go!" He yelled. He tackled the quagsire. They rolled around in the mud until the quagsire smacked him his tail. Hekotoro got up, shaked his head and rushed him again. This time the quagsire sire shot him down with water gun. Hekotoro once again got up, "Oh no you don't!" He rushed at it again, this time he dodged the water gun and tackled it down. While wrestling with it, he took out a pokeball and placed it on the quagsire. The Pokemon went inside. The pokeball moved once and confirmed capture. "Uff that was tough. I'm gonna call it... Blue." Hekotoro smiled as he layed on the mud holding the pokeball up.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Huh? It’s a shiny Magikarp, what are the odds of that?” Otis said as she pointed to the Magikarp that was splashing in a lake. “I have never seen or caught a shiny, so who is gonna get dibs on it?” She smiled as Mary stood right behind her. Otis now had a Type advantage if she were to try to catch the shiny Magikarp.

Luke watched the squabble that went down with Hekotoro and sighed. He continued to look around in the lake for some Pokemon. He then found a Feebas. “Huh what’s this? A Feebas? You could be useful when you evolve. Go Lux.” He sent out his Luxio. “Use bite.” The Luxio obeyed and dived in and used bite on the Feebas. Once Lux used bite Luke threw one of the safari balls. It shook a couple of times and then broke out. “Damn so close too.” The Feebas used flail and didn’t do much damage to Lux. Luke threw another Pokeball and caught it this time. “Hmmmph. I still will need a different water type for now while I raise this Feebas.”