• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokèmon High Rp

"Lunch?!" Hekotoro blurted out. He ran towards the cafeteria at full speed, Furia following after him. He got himself two servings and one for Furia. He also took another bag of chips out to acompany his meal. He sat at a table under a tree and began to chow down his food, while Furia ate peacefully.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
"Alright, then. Let's go." He said as he marched out of class and followed Jake. Christian managed to get himself into the cafeteria. "Oh. We got lunch now sweet. It's about time too." He said as he checked the time in his Pokegear. He set his backpack on a seat next to Hekotoro and went to go get lunch.

Jake was shocked on how fast Hekotoro went to lunch as he walked their and grabbed his lunch and 3 other lunches for His pokemon as he found Hekotoro and sat next to him and released his pokmon as all of them started eating except for Honedge.

Hekotoro began to choke, but Furia quickly hit his back. He thanked his pokemon and continued to eat. After finishing the first serving he smiled at Jake, "This is really good! You should try it!" He began to eat the second plate, "So where you from Jake?"

After Luke gave his Luxio some affection he went over to the cafeteria and got some lunches for all four of his pokemon and one for himself. “Eat up you need your strength.” He watches them eat as he started to eat his own lunch. He noticed Hekotoro and just scoffed. He said to himself. “Who does he think he is. The way he acts and the way he talks who would subject themselves to that kind of humiliation?”

DoggoKing22

Christian came back with his lunch and sat next to Hekoroto and surprisingly Jake was there. "Oh, hey. Looks like you know Hekoroto too." He said as he looked through his backpack and took out his sketchpad. "The name's Christian. I was the one that was helping you during class 2 with Miss Niki." He flipped to a new page and started drawing, but this time, he drew Hekoroto and his Gible. While he was drawing he took some bites from his food, and then continued drawing.

"Oh, im from Kalos." Jake said as started to eat as he saw another kid come by. When he introduced himself jake smiled and said. "Nice to meet you, im Jake!" Jake said as His Honedge Was curious in the notebook Christian had, so Honedge Took the notebook and began looking at it.

DoggoKing22

"H-hey! That mine, it's private!" Christian said with embarrassment as the Honedge took his sketchpad. He tried taking it back, but he was too late. The Honedge began looking through it. Come on, now. Even though my drawings are good, it doesn't mean anything can just take it as they please. He thought to himself.

"Furia quick attack." Hekotoro mumbled. In a quick movement the Quilava snatched the notebook and placed it back on Christian's lap. Hekotoro placed some more food on Furia's plate. She continued eating.

The Hondge looked threw it a bit before just dropping it on the Ground as it looked for something else to look at as Jake said. "Sorry about Hondge. I just caught him and everything interests him." Jake said continuing to eat.

DoggoKing22

"Thanks for that, Heko." Christian said as he picked up his sketchpad from his lap. He turned over to Jake, "Listen. I don't want people taking my stuff without asking. It's fine if I can show my drawings to you guys." He said as he gave sketchbook back to Honedge and continued eating. He remembered about not letting his Honchkrow, Jotaro, out of the Pokeball. "Oh no. I just forgot about Jotaro. He's gonna be mad."

GiantNidoking

Previously DenzuruTheLegendaryHunter
Crepe would walk in and begin to open his lunch pack. "I have created the perfect pizza," He said holding up something that looked like a melted chimecho. He began to eat and a tear rolled down his face as he spat it out. "O..k I-I can't cook pizza, I guess i'll just eat a regular chicken sandwhich."

Hekotoro finished eating, wiped his mouth, picked his plate up along with Furia's and threw the trash away. He came back and sat down.
"So where are you from Christian?" He said as he took out more chips and began to eat.

DoggoKing22

"Johto. I've been traveling the world with Villa since I was about 12, so I've been goin' around the world for a couple of years now." Christian said as he took a Pokeball off of his belt and tossed it up in the air. The ball fell down and a Honchkrow popped out. "Sorry about that, Jotaro. I forgot what time it was." He said. Honchkrow only stood there and gave off a menacing look that you'll see in a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure's episode. Seconds later, Honchkrow let out a yawn and stretched its wings.

DoggoKing22

"Honestly, Chuck gave me a hard time when I fought him, since Jotaro was just a Murkrow then." Christian said while he was rubbing Honchkrow's beak. "And to answer your question, New Bark. Lived there my whole life." He checked the time on his Pokegear and returned Honchkrow back into its Pokeball. "Lunch is coming to a close. You guys know what we have next?"

GiantNidoking

He'd begin too see everybody talking to each other. "Welp, this is depressing," He said as swifty came out of its pokeball to cheer him up. "Well at least I have you guys," He said as he fed swifty a vannillite shaped ice cream. "Swir! Swirlix," the cotton candy pokemon would laugh out as it liked the taste of the icecream.

Jake finished his food and so did his pokemon as he threw away their food and cleaned his mess as he said. "Okay, what class do we have next..... Adventures?" Jake said a but confused as he then said. "I don't know what that class is but we should head their?" Jake said as he started walking

DoggoKing22

Christian followed Jake. "Adventures? Huh. Is it gonna be one of those classes that break the 4th wall and talk about save files and soft resets?" He said laughing.

GiantNidoking

Crepe began to follow as swifty was confused and just sat on his head. "So do we get to go outside and get numerous shiny pokemon with perfect moves and statistics?

Jake shruged and said. "Don't ask me. I just as Confused as you are." Jake said as they soon made it to the class as it was Empty. No desk, not Tables, just a note on the wall as Jake was very confused.

DoggoKing22

Christian entered the classroom and it seemed to be empty. "HOLD IT GUYS!" He said to Jake and Hekotoro, "I've seen this kind of scenario before in a video game before. It's a empty room and you're the only one who entered the room. The next thing you know, somethin' might try to scare ya if you look at somethin' suspicious."

GiantNidoking

As Crepe began to think he told swifty to smell the room for anybody inside of it and while he did that Crepe would investigate the room. "Ok, everybody I have an eerie feeling somebody is either watching us or is extremly late today, also any ideas of what adventure class is?"

DoggoKing22

"Good grief." Christian said to Jake and Hekotoro, "Now would be a good time to save if we were able to." Aipom jumped off of his head and went into a fighting stance to prepare himself. Christian felt chills going through his body like electricity through metal.

DoggoKing22

Christian then remembered about the note on the wall that he saw when he walked into the room. "Hey, Jake. What does that paper say on the wall over there?" He asked Jake

Jake went over to the note and read it to himself before saying. "You guys are over reacting. The note just said class is outside." Jake said before putting it back and started to walk outside

DoggoKing22

Christian sighed "This class better be fun, Hek." He followed Hekotoro outside and went to class. "We better be learning somethin' good like finding items on the ground or finding fossils."

DoggoKing22

Christian caught up with Hekotoro, "Or maybe we might learn how to catch Pokemon and possibly sleep in the wilderness." It was at this point that Christian started to bolt to class.

Jake was actually was the first one their as their was a Man who looked a travel guide for a Zoo as He looked back and said. "Hey! What took you guys so long?!" he said as he chuckled.

DoggoKing22

"I'm so sorry. We thought class was gonna be inside." Christian said, panting. Aipom was also tired from the running, so he jumped onto Christian to take a rest.

GiantNidoking

As crepe got there he began to trip over and almost fell on everyone. "Sorry about that," He said as Swifty pulled him to make him stand up right. "Ok so what are we going to do here?" Crepe asked as he looked at the person who he guessed was the teacher because he was the tallest there.

(hey guys im going to Bed for the night. I'll Rp with you guys tommorrow.)

Then man gave Hekotoro an Angry Glare as he said. "I Am The Teacher!" He said as he then said. "And just for calling me the Janitor, Run around the Whole School 5 times! now!" The teacher said