• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokèmon High Rp

One day, while your laying in bed, you receive a letter Threw the mail. You open it and it reads.
"Hello Y/N,

If you have received this letter, that means we have contacted you becuase of your skills as a trainer. But they could better. that is why we are inviting you into our newly build High schools for trainers like you who could have their skills improved."

Name
Age (15-17)
Personality
Appearance
Pokemon
Other

Name: Jake Ross
Personality: Jake is a Peculiar kind of person, He is Nice and is only mean to people who are mean ti him first. He's Witty and creative and thinks And does things differently amd more conplex than a normal person would.
Appearance:Dark Blue Hair, Red Eyes, pale-ish skin, is short for his age,usually wears black pants, a White T-shirt, and a Thin Black Jacket, and a Fedora with a White Feather
Dislikes:bullies, Losing battles, when people don't like is food
Pokemon:Lampet, Honedge, Nincada,
Other:N/A
(Srry if this is horrible. I haven't done this in a while)
Rules:
Be nice
At least 3 or 4 sentences. Please try to at least do that
Do legendary or Mythical pokemon
Please when you make your form, have about 3 or 4 pokemon, and first and secound Evolution. I want for people to cathc their pokemon level and evolve. To me its boring to start out with a fully evolved team.
Don't just be that one person that catches everything in one try without battling and can catch a sudo-legendary in one go in the wild. Don't do that. Just don't
And of course the Pokecharms rules.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rp
Jake decided to go to the school. When the time came around for school to be getting back in, Jake was Very excited to go to his New school, that he ended up Running to the school.

Last edited:
Name: James Ross
Personality: Quite smart and too sarcastic. That's about it.
Appearance: Black trousers and t-shirt, red or black hoodie.
Dislikes: Most people.
Pokemon: Nidoran M, Flareon, Mudkip, A Vulpix.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
James woke up late for school and hurriedly got dressed, grabbed his backpack and pokeballs, and ran off to school.

Jake soon made it to the new school and it was absolutely huge. So jake walked in the school began wondering around it, it was still pretty earily in the day, so not That many people we're their yet.

Name: tailor henry eduard carl harry ormand starprizer enzo natan octavian nester emanuel
Personality: Like to meet other people, very calm and smart.
Appearance: black hair and eyes, wears a blue t-shirt and black jackets, and a blue jeans.
Likes: hear legends of legendary pokemon(want to write a book about them), water pokemon
Dislikes: nintendo disfigures the initials of water and favors those of fire
Pokemon: Wartotle, Beedrill, Beldum
Other: N/A
(please reply me of english errors because i'm brazilian and don't know so much about english, and if i do something wrong cause it's my first time at a role play)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tailor ran out of his home to the metro. If he get late, he'll lost the train to school. He got the pokeballs and, above the table, was the pokedex his mom gave him 2 years ago.

Name Hekotoro Matah
Age 16
Personality: Always making jokes, irresponsible but is always on time, sloppy and lazy except when its something he enjoys. Likes to eat a lot but not vegetables and appreciates his friends.
Appearance: Curly brown hair under his gray beanie. Black t-shirt and blue jeans. Medium size and thin.
Dislikes: Bullies, vegetables and being told what to do.
Pokemon: Quilava, Roselia, Staravia and Gible.
Other: Dreams of being a comedian.

Hekotoro woke up wishing he could sleep more and considered skipping school. After a long thought he took a quick shower, grabbed his pokeballs and headphones and left to school. He arrived 20 minutes early and sat down to listen to music.

Name: Alexander Muir
Personality: Alex is a athletic happy dude. He likes to run with his Pokémon everyday. Alex can be temperamental at times but doesn’t mean to be because he doesn’t have much awareness of people around him and there feelings. Alex is very antisocial and Is barely able to keep a conversation alive before it turns awkward, but if talking about things he likes he could talk for hours. Alex excels in grass type Pokémon, basketball and History, but lacks in Mathematics, Socializing and productivity. Alex has come to this school to improve his Pokémon’s skills and his own.
Appearance: Black hair with dark brown eyes. Average height for a 15 year old. Wears a denim ripped jacket with a black shirt that says Unova Life in bold bright red dripping text. Wears black ripped jeans or shorts if he playing basketball or running. Only wears basketball shoes. Has bright white teeth and abirth mark on his neck shaped as a crescent moon.
Dislikes: Presentations, Mathematics
Pokémon:(M) Servine(Nickname: Hunter) ,Sewaddle, Budew, Eevee

Alex was about to start his high school life leaving his old self in Castelia City for his high school life. He pondered of what Pokémon trainers he would meet hopefully strong ones. Alex then took a deep breath before stepping out of his little house and begin his Pokémon journey.

Last edited:
While Jake was Walking around the School, he saw a boy sitting down listening to music. Jake, wanting to make some friends decided to go over to him and Talk to him. So Jake walked over to him and Tapped pn his shoulder and said. "Hi! Im Jake!" Jake said happily

Hekotoro took his headphones off when he felt the tap on his shoulder. He did not recognize the person talking to him. Therefore he got up and said "Dude really?? I was in the middle of my favorite song." Hekotoro burst out laughing, " I'm kidding. Hi I'm Hekotoro!" He stretched out his hand to the stranger.

Jake Kinda chuckled a bit too as he then took his hand and shook it and said. "Im Jake, Jake Ross. But you probably heard me say that already." Jake said as he left out a nervous Chuckle. Jake then looked around and said. "We came here pretty earily. So not that many people are here... Wanna battle to pass the time?" Jake asked.

Before Hekotoro could answer, a Quilava burst out of one of the pokeballs. As soon as it landed it lit its fires and let out a challenging roar.
" You're always ready to go, right Furia?" Hekotoro and his Quilava ran a few feet away and faced Jake.
"Ready when you are!"

"Oh, Okay!" Jake said as he looked threw his bag for a little bit before pulling out a pokeball and mumbling out. "Lets try you out." Jske said and threw it as Nincada Fell out as Jake then said. "Is it okay if i go First?" Jake asked As his Nincada seemed confused .

(please no one-liners)

"M'kay!" Jake said as he then thought for a secound and said. "M'kay, Nincada, Use Sand-Attack!" Jake said as Nincada Shot sand at the Opposing Quilava, Lowering their accuracy.

"Aw man! You know how hard it is to give fire Pokemon a bath?!" Hekotoro chuckled at the idea.
"You can do the same Furia!" Hekotoro yelled out to his Pokemon.
Quilava quickly shot out a cloud of smoke.
"That's right baby! Smokescreen!"

Name: Chipp Newton
Personality: Excited a lot, kind, brave, rebellious, likely to argue.
Appearance: wears purple and yellow a lot, brown hair, dark blue eyes, black glasses, mainly wears hoodies and love to wear hats. he is skinny and of average height
Dislikes: not much other than jerky people, basically those who are rude to others
Pokemon: Scyther (Craze) -F
Dewpider (Billy)-F
Larvesta (Gamble)-M
Grubbin [Shiny] (FlitWick)-M
Sewaddle (Clipper)-M
Herracross (Brody)-M
Other: none
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Chipp, after a good healthy breakfast got up from his seat and walked into the living room, he turned on his favorite game, but it was then when his mother peeked her head in to the room.
THE MOM: "Chippy! you know you can't be on that today it's your first day of school!" She holds up the letter, everyday for the past week she has been reminding him about it, apparently the new school he had to go to started today, no more free time for him. He hoisted himself up and gathered his stuff, his mother seemed to rush him out the door, it didn't matter because Chipp was ready to see new faces, hopefully friendly.

Last edited:
( @Xx Psycho-Lilli xX a few things. Number one, comepared to Our pokemon, your pokemon are OP. I wanted people to have about 3 Pokemon, about first and secound. Its partly my fault to becuase i forgot to add that part in. But could you change that please? Same for you @Chippybeaver417. But other than that, your forms are fine.)

Jake thougt for a secound as he said. "M'kay, Nincada use Harden!" Jake said as Nincada Shun for a bit and seemed more studry. as Jake waited to see what hekotoro would do.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
(Is it ok if my character get's bullied in this RP?)
Name: Christian Nasken
Personality: He's sort of anti-social, so he doesn't really talk to anyone that much besides his friends and pokemon. Whenever he's being picked on or something related to that, he tries to act tough. Other than those, he's a softy, but is SUPER kind-hearted. He's also a big Nintendo fan.
Appearance: He wears a red t-shirt under a green hoodie, jeans, black shoes, and a black backpack. He has brown eyes and close to jet black hair that's all messed up. He also wears a mahogany colored Pokegear on his left wrist
Likes: Pokemon battling, doing fun thing with his friends and his pokemon
Dislikes: Being bullied, homework, being unlucky some of the time
Pokemon:
Aipom (will evolve in this RP. Name: Villa, Male)
Feraligatr (Name: Goji, Female)
Honchkrow (Name: Jotaro, Male)
Breloom (Name: Mac, Male)
Pokemon that he'll catch in RP:
Cutiefly (Will evolve. Name: Aurora)
Anorith (Christian finds a Claw Fossil. Will evolve. Name: Armol)
Other: He has tried entering some championships when he was younger, but always managed to reach 2nd place. He's also been traveling to different regions, but decided to take a little break because he got that letter
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Christian got dressed, put his pokeball belt that holds his team on, packed up his supplies and headed out of his house with his partner, Aipom, on his shoulder. They safely managed to get to the school. Before Christian opened the door to go inside, he heard some commotion going on near the pokemon battling field, so he decided to go see what was going on. Christian and Aipom walked over to the battlefield and saw a battle going on between two people. They hid behind a tree and spectated.

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

(close enough)

The unsuspected voice from a girl made Christian spooked and he fell to the ground. He looked up and saw the girl and quietly said, "H-hey, w-what was that f-for?! You g-gave me a h-heart attack (the figure of speech version)!" He got up, brushed off the dirt on his pants and immediately apologised to her with a face of redness, "I'm so s-sorry for b-being r-rude. I-I just d-don't like people u-u-unsuspectingly jumping me."

(I meant that was the team I would have later on, I only have scyther and larvesta sorry should have clarified. I don't have many pokemon YET i will have a full team in the future)
Chipp walks onto the campus, he notices that quite a bit of students have arrived already, needing action he watched the battle taking place. He sits down to watch, as his larvesta pops out of it's pokeball. "Gamble you want some action too? well after your last battle we had you at the Pokemon center for a day... you need to train against wild pokemon for a bit before you battle trainers again." He looks up seeing the quilava charge a nincada, in a large puff of smoke and fire. "hey Gamble you should learn that move" He turns to continue watching the battle.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Name: Otis Russell

Personality: She is kind of cowardly and weird, and may do stupid things. She loves her Pokemon with all her heart, and will defend them at all costs. She loves Video Games and K-Pop, so not as many people really like her. She has a big imagination, and can play little movies in her mind... (You probably don’t get what that means...)

Appearance: Long wavy brown hair, hazel eyes, and slightly pale skin.

Likes: Dragons, Wings Of Fire, Warriors, Cats, Reading, Drawing, Pokemon, Cooking. Last but not least, K-Pop, so like BTS, EXO, Stray Kids, you know the drill.

Dislikes: Haters of K-Pop, annoying people, people that discourage her, and mean people.

Pokemon:

-Spirit, a female Servine

-Nia, a female Whirlipede

-Joey, a male Tranquill

Other: Can usually be seen listening to K-Pop.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

She was already at school, hanging out at the place where a Pokemon battle was happening. Otis put on her headphones, listening to Dope by BTS. She was always the ‘weird one’, and she didn’t mind that. It was just, kinda hard to get used too... Then Spirit burst out of her Pokeball, smiling at Otis. “Hello sweetie! Wanna listen?” Spirit nodded happily and put on the headphones. They both had a taste for K-Pop, and Otis was happy that they were a perfect fit. Spirit hopped into Otis’ lap, and her trainer pulled out the headphones so they could both listen to the music that played quietly.

DoggoKing22

Christian turned around to watch the battle again. "Y-yeah I'm n-new here. I've b-been watching this b-battle for t-the past c-couple of m-minutes. All I-I wanted to d-do was watch t-this. I n-never expected to t-talk to a g-girl because I-I've never t-talked to one b-before." He said. He checked his Pokegear on his left wrist and checked the time. "O-oh no. W-we have a c-couple of m-minutes until s-school starts. We g-gotta go."

( @Chippybeaver417 thats perfectly fine, it would have been better if you did clarified. But that doesn't matter now)

Jake's Nincada got hit by the Flame Wheel as Nincada didn't faint as Jake looked at the time as he said. "Oh, school is going to start soon, we should wrap this up, Nincada, Use Mud-slap!" Jake said as charged at Quilava, and slapped it with mud

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“SCHOOL IS ABOUT TO START?” She called out loudly, and Spirit jumped up in surprise. Otis was a bit panicked, and she quickly turned off the BTS music. “You all heard nothing!” She shied off into the school, and Spirit was walking behind her with a confused face. “They are all now going to judge me, that’s how cruel people are...” Otis muttered to herself. That wasn’t the worst thing in the world, but it seemed like it to her. “Servine?” Spirit asked, still wondering why Otis shouted out like that a few moments ago.

Name: Luke
Personality: Arrogant due to growing up under wealthy experienced trainers and believes he is the best because of this. He views those under him as inferior peasant and will even refer to them that way. Uses a wide variety of vocabulary and is a skilled strategist in battle. Unfortunately his strategy is viewed as cold hearted and his Pokémon are not very friendly other than his Luxio. He is ultimately loyal to his Pokémon above all else and is not much for talking for the sake of it.
Appearance: Spiky blond hair with icy blue eyes with a perky nose. He is 6'2 and wears a dark blue jacket with a black stripe down the middle with gold rimmings and he has dark blue pants with matching gold trimmings and black dress shoes.
Likes: Battling and showing off his excessive pride and strength of his Pokémon. He also secretly loves to pet his Pokémon. Enjoys taking walks and exploring new places in search of Pokémon.
Dislikes: K-Pop, people singing in general, lazy people, and overlyexcited people. And can't stand to lose battles to someone equally matched with him. The thing that annoys him the most is whenever someone invades his personal space or tries to pet his Pokémon.
Pokémon:
Infernus the Monferno
Lux the Luxio
Braveheart the Rufflet
Argos the Growlithe
Other: He doesn't like people to see him loving on his Pokémon and gets ultimately embarrassed by it.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She sat in a small classroom, waiting. Otis sighed, and put some headphones in her IPod and put the headphones on. She smiled as she turned on ‘Get Cool’ by Stray Kids. “Get coool~!” She did a little symbol where she put her Index, Middle, and Ring finger down, leaving only the Pinky finger and the Thumb up. Otis did this on both hands, she smiled as she did this. She knew no one would understand why she did this, Otis had watched the music video of ‘Get Cool’ and this was a hand symbol they had done while dancing. Spirit sat next to her, confused with what her trainer was doing. “Servine...” Spirit sighed.

Furia shook her head trying to wipe off the mud. "We don't need accuracy!" Hekotoro called out, "Furia, swift!"
The Quilava stopped shaking her head and shot thousands of stars towards the opponent. Hekotoro could see people rushing to class, but this was more important.

Nincada was hit by the swift, and since he was already with the Flame Wheel, he Fainted as Jake Returned him and said. "Well i have to head to class now. I want to rematch you later though!" Jake said as he ran off into the school.

GiantNidoking

Previously DenzuruTheLegendaryHunter
Name: Crepe
Personality: Energetic and naive for the most part. He loves to cook up random foods and then ask other people to taste them, the food tends to taste like garbodor poop. He tends to ignore people and run at the pokemon he likes.
Appearance: He wears an white jacket, a black shirt and black pants. He wears his hair like silver, but his hair is white.
Dislikes: People who criticize his food and pokemon. He also hates big leppa berries.
Pokemon: Swifty (Swirlix), Grump (Shroomish), Cannon (Mareep)
Other: Comes from the Kanto region, has traveled to Kalos and found Swifty.

Last edited:
Luke arrived at school and went in to sit down at a desk. Since it was his first day at this new school he didn't know anyone. He didn't even realize why his parents even sent him there. He hoped that he would get some battling in with some of the trainers who were around the same strength as he was.

Hekotoro waved as Jake ran off. He took a towel out and began to wipe the mud off Furia. His Quilava stood still until her trainer had finished. They both walked towards class while Hekotoro talked about how hyped he was.

GiantNidoking

Crepe would wake up from bed and loo at the clock. "What ti- SCHOOL IS STARTING," He'd shout at him self. He'd get dressed and run to school and into the hallway. Then he looked at a note he left in his backpack's pocket. "So I'm at the room if I just go in I'll be there." When he went inside he'd see everybody sitting down and talking to each other. "Well since I'm alone I guess i'll spend some time with Swifty." So he sent out Swifty and began to play with it.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Spirit tapped Otis to let her know more people had entered the classroom. Otis stopped smiling and being all weird, she didn’t want to embarrass herself. “Thanks for telling me Spirit.” She pet Spirit’s head softly, and then her bag shuffled. A Tranquill came out, squawking a lot. “Tranquill! Tranquill!” Otis looked surprised over at her Tranquill. “Joey, make sure to be a bit more quiet.” Joey looked at Otis and stopped squawking, and he shuffled his wings. Spirit sighed once more, and Joey flapped up to Otis’ lap.

Hekotoro walked in proudly into the classroom. He sat down in the middle of the room, his Quilava curled up under his sit. He looked around and saw this blonde guy with spikey hair.
"Hey bruh," he called out to him, "who's our teacher?"

Luke turned around and saw a guy with curly brown hair and wearing a basic t-shirt and blue jeans. "First of all why are you talking to me? And the way you talk it's as if you do not have any refinery at all you base-born peasant. In addition I do not know where or who the teacher is, so if you could stop fraternizing with me I would appreciate it." He turned back around and waited for the teacher.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Spirit looked back at the boy, “Servine...” Otis finally noticed him as well. “Oh, Uhm, Hello?” She fidgeted with her hair, and she sighed in embarrassment. “What do you want? You want some K-Pop music or what?”

GiantNidoking

Swifty flew to the tranquil and laughed at it, as it slapped it. "Hey Swifty, stop it," he said when he grabbed his tail. "Sorry for that," He apologized as he put Swifty in it's pokeball. He walked back to his desk and played with cannon instead. "Ok so cannon zap me with your best sho-," he was cut off by a thundershock.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Joey squawked angrily and used Peck on Swifty before it disappeared into it’s Pokeball. He glared angrily at the boy who owned Swifty. He scoffed and flew up to Otis, his wings flapping speedily. “Tranquill...” Joey chirped to his teammate, Spirit. Spirit greeted her teammate, “Servine!”

GiantNidoking

While he played with cannon it began to glare at everybody seeing if they were powerful. Then it looked at the tranquil and walked up to it. "Baaa," it told the tranquil. Then Cannon went back to Crepe as it went to sleep in his lap. "Well at least you're tranquil," He joked expecting nobody to laugh.