• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokèmon High Rp

Hekotoro got up and began to walk back to the entrance of the Safari. "I'm gonna go take a shower!" He called out as he slowly made his way back. He kept looking at the pokeball that contained Blue while smiling.

The teacher was at the Entrance as he said. "Done already. You can just sit out here and wait." The teacher said As Jake waved bye to Hekotoro and began walking around and saw Luke catch the Feebas as he decided to congratulate him as he walkee over to him and said. "Congrats, you caught something." Jake said plainly

Hekotoro laughed at the teacher's instructions and walked out towards the gym. "That janitor cracks me up." He said as he reached the gym. He let Blue out of the pokeball. "Come on buddy, let's hit the showers!" The quagsire slowly followed his trainer into the locker room area.

GiantNidoking

Previously DenzuruTheLegendaryHunter
After Crepe gave everybody they're food he ran down the hill to get the magikarp and he grabbed it with a hard hug. "I'm going to catch you," He yelled, and as he yelled that it squabbled onto one of his pokeballs and went inside it. "Perfect! I hope I catch it," 1 shake, 2 shakes, 3 shakes. "I caught it!"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Hmm, oh well.” Otis shrugged as Crepe ran off to catch the shiny Magikarp. She ate some of the food, and offered some to her Pokemon. They all ate some, and all was calm. “Hmm, I’m going into the deep and dark part of the forest. Might see more Pokemon there, maybe even some Dark types.” She stood up, and dashed into the forest with her Pokemon behind her.

Luke rolled his eyes. “Since that ignorant pout left I see no reason to actually fraternize anymore. Goodbye. And do look out for that bug of yours.” With an arrogant smirk he made his way into a forest. He moved around searching for any valuable Pokémon to add to his team. He sent out his growlithe. “Hmmph perhaps I overestimated this forest. Argos give me some light please.” Luke picked up a stick and the growlithe lit it up and he used it as a torch. He heard a few Murkrow and looked around. “There must be something strong lurking for Murkrow to be frightened.” He held the torch and moved around and a few stomps were heard.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
(I did a lot of stuff during winter break, so I had no time to post in the RP, but now I do. Also happy new year guys (even though it's new year's eve)!)

"Take your time, Otis. I'm gonna go over to that rocky region over there. Gonna go see if there are any fossils over there." Christian waved at Otis. He walked to the rocky area and looked around. "Well, Villa. Time to go fossil hunting." He said to Aipom. They started flipping over some rocks. Some minutes passed and Christian found a strange looking rock that appears to have a strange looking claw stuck to the rock. It was a fossil. Christian picked up the rock and turned to Aipom, "Well now. It appears we got a claw fossil, Villa. Anorith and Armaldo are cool lookin' fossil Pokemon." They walked back to the site and found Crepe. "Hey, Crepe! How's the huntin' goin'?" He asked him.

(Sorry for not being active at all, in truth i forgot about this and my notifications weren't working.)

James rushed into the reception area of the school, as a new student he was given his timetable and sent off to his lesson. When he arrived he was told to sit it out, since it was already halfway through. He passed the time by playing with his mudkip and vulpix.

(sorry for being gone, christmas break happened and all)

Chipp, after skipping class almost everyday finally gets the courage to enter, sitting down he notices that he is late. He takes his seat but still feels as though his teacher is staring him down. Back in elementary his favorite place to sit was the back, and that hasn't changed, being all the way back there allowed him to have scyther out without being distracting.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(It’s not closed! It’s just not that active and it’s private now, so that means no one else can join unless you were here before it was privated!)

Otis waved back at Christian before going deeper into the forest. She smiled and decided to keep some of the Pokemon in their Pokeballs. Otis pulled out three Pokeballs and turned towards her Pokemon. “You guys are probably tired, so Return Joey, Spirit, and Mary!” All her Pokemon flashed a bright red before disappearing into their Pokeballs, leaving Nia with Otis. “Okay Nia, we are going to look for some new Pokemon to catch!” She ran even deeper into the forest with her Whirlipede just behind her.