• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokèmon High Rp

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Cooper had made it to Battle Class. He lined up and was kinda nervous about this teacher. Bagon was on his shoulder and was somehow whining. Cooper petted Bagon. And waited for teacher instructions.

(maybe we should all take a break for the night and Rp in the morning, its almost 1AM)
Jake Did exactly what the teacher said and stood Firmly as when he yelled, it did make him jump as he said. "You may Call me Sergeant Jo. Now i have rules, Rule 1! Always Respond to me with yes sir or no Sir. 2 fight fair, 3 break any rules, detention! He said very loudly

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis quickly ran to Battle class, with Spirit, Joey, and Nia behind her. She followed the Tecaher’s instructions and stood firmly. Spirit looked at her trainer and did the same. Joey however, did not, as he kept running around in circles. Nia sighed and stood behind Spirit.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
(Also I have winter break this week, so I'll be free everyday except christmas and new year's eve)

Man, Miss Niki wasn't joking about Sergeant Jo. It's like he's acting like Lt. Surge. Christian thought to himself as he stood in line. He looked over at Sergeant Jo. But all in all, Jo isn't that bad of a teacher.

Luke stood in line and looked eager to actually do something that interested him. His Luxio looked the same way and sat down next to him. Luke then said “So when exactly are we going to battle? And are we doing single, double or triple battles?”

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Joey chirped loudly, still running around. Otis looked nervously at her Tranquill, Oh no... he could get me in trouble... She looked down at Nia and gestured her to stop Joey. The young Whirlipede nodded and spun towards Joey, spinning faster than a wheel on a car. She rammed Joey, and the Tranquill fell to the ground, slightly dazed. The move didn’t do much damage, but at least Joey had stopped going crazy. Otis let out a sigh, and her Servine looked at the teacher with worried eyes. “Servine...”

Ikki finally reached the Battle Class, this one would pose a challenge to him. The first pokemon to come out by itself was Ace, the charmeleon. This would be as well the very first pokemon that the class would see from Ikki.
"Huh? You want to be the one fighting this time?" He smiled as extended his arm to bump fist Ace.
Ace would smile as well as bump fisted his fist, this also showing that their bond was something from other world when it came to battling.
"Alright, both me and my pokemon are ready for some action!" Charmeleon would climb Ikki`s back as acted like he was still a small charmander.
Althought Ikki tried to stand firmly like the others, it was quite hard since he had a "heavy" pokemon on his back though...

DoggoKing22

Christian was still standing in line until he had a good idea. I hope we're allowed to battle now since we gone through the rules, He thought to himself, that way I can talk to Sergeant and see if I can battle HIM instead of one of the students in this class. He looked over at his Aipom and signaled him to get on Christian's shoulders. Aipom ran up and jumped on his head.

Sergeant Jo looked at everybody and said. "Since today is the first day, i want to see your Skills. So you may battle eachother. But, i will be choosing who you battle." Sergeant Jo began walking around as he said. "The kid with the Fedora(Jake) Battle that kid with the Luxio(Luke). You kid." he pointed to Hekotoro and said. "You battle.... Him." he said Ponting at Christian. And the last two kids battle each other." He said as he waited for them ti get started

Ikki walked over to the arena as prepared himself, not having the need of throwing a pokeball into the field as his pokemon was already out, Charmeleon, Ace by name and Ace by title was already on the field waiting for its opponnent, unleashing some flames from its mounth. "Ok, so my opponnent will be Otis and most probably his Tranquill. You also seem ready Ace so there is no need to give you any motivation, having more motivation than you have right now is quite impossible." He chuckled as waited for Otis to appear and start the battle.

Last edited:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
(Joey is the Tranquill, that’s his nickname... and Otis is his trainer, @Notzuru )

“Okay, so I have to battle this kid?” Otis walked to this kid called Ikki and smiled at him. “Let’s battle! Come on Joey!” Joey nodded to his trainer, and flew down in front of the Charmeleon. “Tranquill!” He chirped excitedly. “Okay, use Air Cutter!” Otis called out, and Joey nodded and his wings started to glow a bright blue. He swung his wings at the Charmeleon, using Air Cutter on it.

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

Christian and Aipom walked over to Hekotoro and greeted him the best he can. "Umm... H-hi. S-sergeant told us to b-battle each other f-for this class. I-I'm Christian by the w-way. I-it's nice to m-meet you." He said while his Aipom also waved at Hekotoro from the top of Christian's head.

Ashton was excited but didn't know who to battle. So he walked up to the teacher and asked: "Um... I don't know who to battle?" He asked nervously. Poli was ready for anything, basically it was expecting the teacher to attack him, Ashton doubted it though.

Luke smirked and said “Hmmph let’s hope you make this... interesting.” He then said with an arrogant tone. “What was your name again? Was it Blake or was it something else.” He had a smirk on his face as he sent his Luxio forward. “I think my Luxio is excited to get some practice in. Even though this will just be child’s play I will except it regardless.”

"Ace, lets start by dodging that attack! Jump above it!" He shouted as Charmeleon ran forward and jumped, jumping above the Air Cutter. It seemed Ace trusted fully Ikki and on his orders. The pokemon believed that his orders guided him to victory no matter what.
Ikki then swung his fist forward! "Now use
Flamethrower!" Ace`s body tensed up as he stared at Joey, The Tranquill, a great portion of fire being unleashed from the pokemon mounth as it headed towards Joey.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Joey, I think you know how to deal with this! I believe in you!” Otis called out encouragingly. Joey nodded and flew above the fire, and kept flying up. Otis smiled as Joey flew up higher and higher. “Ha, see if you can tell where he will land.” She pointed to the air as Joey starts to fly down, down, down until he was right above the Charmeleon. He used Fly on it.

"Ace! Use Slash! He is coming from above!" The Charmeleon suddently looked upwards as stared Joey once again with his intimidating eyes that only the bravest pokemon had. As this happened Ace`s claws would suddently grow in size and sharpeness.
Ace then waited for the right moment and swung his enhanced claws towards Joey, clashing against the bird pokemon Fly with his Slash!

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Joey got hit by the Slash, and was sent flying backwards. He shot a look of determination at the Charmeleon and flew up again. His wings glowed once more and he flapped them at the Charmeleon, using Air Cutter. Then he used Quick Attack, his wings still glowed a bright blue.

Sergeants Jo looked at Ashton as said. "Your battling that kid over their." He said, pointing to Crepe. Jake lookee at Luke and said. "This is gonna be fun!" Jake Said as he put Nincada out and said. "I'm a nice guy, you can go First! Jake said with a cheeky smile.

On Ace`s side he was blown downwards as wel, smashing onto the floor of the arena but as soon Ikki saw the Tranquill making its move he quickly shouted for his Charmeleon. "Ace! He is still standing!" Ace then stood up as swung his tail, the smoke around him clearing as he saw Tranquill coming at him rather quickly.
"Show him the power of a dragon!" Ace started running forward as started charging a Dragon Rage on its mounth, also preparing himself for the impact that this reckless tactic could do. Even though, Ace seemed to be happy for finding such pokemon, he didnt had this fun in years.
"Ace! Jump, we defeating him on his own stadium!" Ikki shouted as Ace agreed to him and jumped, prepared to face the Tranquill not on the floor but on the air. It even made things worse for Ikki and Ace side but they didnt cared as long they fought their best.
As soon the both pokemon Tranquill and Charmeleon came closer to eachone Ace unleashed the fully charged Dragon Rage from within his mounth towards the bird!

Luke smirks and says “A big type seriously. Otherwise I would commend you in your choice in a ground type, but this Luxio is special. A gift from my parents.” The Luxio glared at the Nincada. “It’s ability weakens your Pokémon’s strength giving me a slight advantage but this should be quick. Lux use bite and hold down on it.” The Luxio nods and charges and bites the bug type and doesn’t let go.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
He saw the Charmeleon jump in the air, and use Dragon Rage on him. The force of the move made him fall to the ground, his body filled in pain from the powerful move. But Joey wouldn’t allow himself to faint. “Joey! Are you okay? You can do this, you have a strong power in your wings!” Otis grew worried for her Tranquill, but she believed in him with all her heart. Joey picked himself up, and started to rest. Using the move Roost made him recover most of his health. “And may I say, his Hidden Ability is Rivalry! It makes his moves more powerful on opponents of the same gender of him.” Otis glanced at her Tranquill, encouraging him. Joey flew up again, using Air Cutter again on the Charmeleon. Then he used Fly again, flapped his wings repeatedly until he was really high in the air.

Ashton thanked the teacher and walked over to Crepe. He smiled and got on one of the sides of the battle area. Suddenly his face turned serious his white-eyes looking more and more intimidating. First he called out his Poliwrath. "Poli, I choose you!" His Pokemon obeyed, backflipping from behind Ashton to a couple feet in front of him. "WRATH! POL-POLI!" It was ready for battle, Poli was ready to win.

Ikki said nothing as Charmeleon simply landed and looked back at the Tranquill, roaring like he was already a full grown Charizard. As he kept roaring he unleashed a powerful flamethrower towards the incoming Tranquill, Joey.
Although it was clear that Charmeleon could not keep this level for all the time and if Joey kept resting like that this would be quite the long fight.

GiantNidoking

Previously DenzuruTheLegendaryHunter
He'd begin to battle all three of his pokemon as he didn't have anybody to battle. "Cannon thundershock, Shroomish tackle and swifty use play rough! As he got beat up his pokemon were more or less (Cannon) holding back. As he began to tackle them back he was still being shocked by Cannon. "I think I fai-" Crepe would faint.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Watch out Joey!” Otis called out to Joey, and Joey saw the Flamethrower coming towards him. He quickly moved out of the way, and then flapped his wings at the Charmeleon, big waves of air came towards his opponent. Joey was still in the air, his wings flapping every few second to keep him in the air.

"Ace!" The attack was slammed against Ace as Ikki shouted for him, the smoke soon clearead as Charmeleon had nothing more than some scratches on his arms, it seemed he used his arms to protect himself from his attack.
Ikki then sighed in relief as Charmeleon lowered his arms, ready to fight once again. "I am glad your ok..."

GiantNidoking

Previously DenzuruTheLegendaryHunter
As Crepe got up he looked over to Ashton. "Ok, thats a battle better than this," He said as he ran to the arena. "I choose Cannon," He shouted as a mareep came out of the pokeball. Ok so Cannon make sure you dont let that poliwrath hit you with it's powerful punches. Then Crepe realized that cannon's fluff was getting bigger like it was ready to shoot a thundershock.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Joey flew down to the Charmeleon, using Quick Attack on him. After that, he used Air Cutter on him, his wings glowing brighter as more waves of air came from his wings. “Trannnnquilll!” He chirped, and Otis smiled at her Pokemon.

Ace side stepped to the side as the Air Cutter was missed but this was not everything...as Joey kept flying downwards by using Quick Attack Ace quickly attempted to caught him a hell of trap by lauching Fire Spin directly at him, of course Ace only did this when Joey was already quite near him.
Ikki even thought did not let Ace had his guard down. "Dont let your guard down! Prepare yourself from impact!" Ace exactly lifted his arms once again after throwing the Fire Spin at Joey.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Joey went straight threw the Fire Spin, the flames hurt his entire body but he pulled through. Once he was close enough, he used Quick Attack on the Ace. After that, Joey used Air Cutter on Ace since he was really close to the Charmeleon and it would be a definite hit. “You can do it!” Otis called out encouragingly to her Pokemon.

Jake smiled as he said. "Your observance! Nincada use Sand-attack and Dodge!" Jake said as Nincada Shot sand in Luxio's Eye and Dodged as Jake said. "That was close! Niw Charge at him again and use Mud-slap!" Jake said as this time Nincada charged at Luxio with Mud on its claws.

Once Crepe had called out his Mareep, he analyzed the Sheep Pokemon. He knew from past encounters that a Mareep's fur was not supposed to be that big or thick. It was basically charging up for an electric attack and he had an idea. A certain attack could help with that. Bubblebeam. The attack could (1) hit the Pokemon from a distance and (2) for the ones that didn't hit the Sheep would make it harder to move around the battlefield. "ALRIGHT, POLI USE BUBBLEBEAM!" He ordered. Poli did as he was told, hundreds upon hundreds exploded from the center of Poliwrath's torso.

Name: Phantom
Personality: Phantom is a genetically enhanced Cubone created in a failed expieriment, so he now has the ability of any other human He is smart,brave, and a friendly student, and wishes to have a trainer who won't treat him as someone to only battle, but as a friend.
Appearance: Phantom looks like any other Cubone, accept often wears clothes like humans.
Dislikes: Being treated like an average Pokemon.
Pokemon: none

Phantom walked into the school, excited about being able to do things normal kids do. He walked close to the wall, just passing off as someone's pokemon, although he wasnt. He heard battling and ran towards the sound, excited to see what was going on.

Luke frowned and said “Lux jump to avoid the mud slap and use charge midair.” The Luxio jumped and electricity pulsed throughout its fur while it was in midair and then landed a distance away from the Nincada. “Nincada already has weak special attack, so I see what you’re attempting to do. All it will take is one close range hit and you’re basically finished. I must applaud you, you’re actually making this seem like a battle. Lux remain defensive.”

DoggoKing22

(Wait a sec. is genetically enhanced pokemon ok as a character in this RP? Just sayin. Btw where's @Hecotoro ? We need to battle)

Christian walked away and went to one of the open battle fields. Before he left, he said to Hekotoro, "I'm g-gonna go see if t-there are any more b-battle fields left that w-we can use, okay?" Minutes later, Christian found one and he stood on one of the sides.

The eletirc pulse didn't effect Nincada as Jake thought for a second and said. "M'kay.... Nincada use Sand-attack again then Harden!" Jake said as Nincada shot sand into Luxio's eyes again and used Harden.