• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High (Romance Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I would, but my mom never taught me my moveset" Sabin replied sadly. "Could we test what my moves are?" Sabin asked Shadow. "I really want to know them" Sabin complained.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Alright, folks. Stop right now.
There is an unholy amount of autoing going on here, and that is strictly forbidden by our RP forum rules. Remember: forcing hits on other people's characters is still controlling their characters without their permission. You may use an attack but it's up to the other player to determine whether or not the attack hit.
Read the rules and follow them from now on, or this thread will be shut down and warnings will be issued.

"Thanks." He said, half sarcastically. "I was planning on using Disable, but you got me." Beep coughed. "I guess i should train more." Beep stepped up on the bleachers, still sore from the beating. "Can't wait to see what's next- OH CRAP." Beep started freaking out. "I didn't plan for this one," He said. "I'm fine with it." He said, knowing it was still against the rules. "Okay. Okay." He said. "Maybe don't fight yet. We need to calm down for a while," He said. Beep noticed he was twitching. Calm down. Calm down. "I tried to prevent this from happening. I tried. Okay. Maybe just... take a break. Double check before posting." He face-palmed. "Ugh, this is a wall of text." "Okay. I''m repeating myself. Oh my Arceus. Okay." "No more fighting for a while."

Dusk nods and says, "Beep is indeed right. We need to take a break from fighting for a bit and rest up," Then, looking at Sabin, Dusk continues, "And, for you, I can make a quick list of what moves you should at least know from your parents. We can do this at the library, looking through certain books about your species and what moves you can learn."

"I still want to learn my moves.." Sabin said while trying to not be angry. Sabin wanted to fight real bad, but without knowing his moves, he couldn't battle. Sabin just couldn't control himself. "He accidently" used Brick Break on the wall beside him. "Did I just do that!?" Sabin exclaimed while looking at the hole in the wall.

Beep sighed. "I'm gonna go pimp out my dorm." He scuttled towards his dorm. Beep then realized he never even went to his dorm before. He walked in, and absorbed the feeling of the room. "OH CRAP DOUBLE POSTING." Beep exclaimed. "QUICK! DELETE THAT SECOND POST!"

"I agree with Beep and Dusk, we need a rest from battling but i wil help you learn your moves" Shadow said. He picked up his friend Zak. "But I just have to put Zak in his bed so he can heal him self from this battle" Shadow started walking over to Zak's dorm to lay him down on his bed.

"Thanks! I really hope I can learn strong move's." Sabin replied to Shadow. "And what was that move called that I used on the wall?" Sabin asked. "I'm also sorry for punching the wall.." Sabin apologized.

Dusk, putting his hand on Sabin's shoulder, says, "Then let me guide you to the library and I can make a quick list for you, but you'll need to remember the moves you have on your own afterwards. By the way, the move you used on the wall was called Brick Break." Dusk then leads Sabin to the library and selects a couple books about the Lucario species and looks through them and, with a sheet of paper and pencil, started writing down the important information on Lucario and their movesets for Sabin

Sabin walks with Dusk to the library, and starts to memorize the move's he could learn. "Brick Break is the one I used on the wall!" Sabin realized. Sabin memorizes some moves, and looks at what seem's to sound like a cool move. "Dragon Claw sound's cool!" Sabin says while looking at the move Dragon Claw.

"Whew. Thank you." Beep said. So, as I was saying, Beep absorbed the feeling of the room. He rolled out his cloak, and set up the Roomba. "Alright. Got that." He took a speaker and a small laptop out of his cloak. He booted up the laptop, and started playing music. He connected the speaker to the laptop, and webbed it down on the Roomba. He then started to spin webs. A lot of webs. After what seemed like hours, he finally got the furniture on the ceiling, and put webs on it. "Cool and good." He said. Beep sat on the chair, turned up the tunes, and slept.

After placing Zak on his bed Shadow started walking to the libary to help out Sabin. "I don't trust that Dusk guy, we made a good team but I still don't trust him" Shadow thought. When he gets to the libary he saw they already started. But they hadn't labeled aura sphere and aura beam. "Dusk, add aura sphere and aura beam." Shadow said.

"Flash Cannon! Add Flash Cannon!" Sabin says really excited. "I've seen another Lucario use Flash Cannon, and it knocked the other pokemon out in one shot! One shot!" Sabin tells Dusk.

"Dragon Claw is an interesting move, but we don't see very many dragon type Pokemon around here." Dusk says while continuing to write down the rest of what moves Lucarios can have, adding in Aura Sphere and Aura Beam as well as Flash Cannon to the list. It seemed like hours had passed, but it had only been about 10 minutes for Dusk.
(By the way, I'm literally looking at the list of moves Lucario can have on serebii.net, so in case if you really wanted to know I've got you lol)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sythn was sympathetic towards Zak, for the first time, he had lost, he went over to the library as he saw the Dusknoir go there. Once spotted, he said, "Dusknoir, I'm Sythn and once convenient, I challenge you to an battle." He did this in hopes that the situation with Kyra could settle into his mind as he wasn't over it yet, but he never told anyone yet.

Last edited:
(OKAY NOW I FEEL BAD I WAS AT TRACK CONDITIONING AND I'VE LITERALLY BEEN GONE FOR MORE THAN 12 HOURS IM SO SORRY AHHHHHHHH)
Kyra was at a loss of words, opening her mouth to speak only to utterly fail.
'I- well, I- I don't- Well, I- I'm not-"
She was unable to piece words together, her face a blur of bright red. She wasn't the best at surprise spotlight. Clearly.
And then Sythn left, and she kind of just sat in his dorm for a bit, contemplating the event, before deciding it was a little weird and fleeing to her own dorm, which she realized nobody knew where it was. Except Beep, probably. Somehow.
Frickin' Beep.
Kyra's room was pretty much the definition of Pinterest. Her bed was a small hammock tucked up very high, with a tiny ladder leading up to it. Under it, she had a small desk with papers scattered and little organizers on it. She had a large window by it, and the majority of the rest of her room was bookcases and books laying pretty much everywhere. There were books on her hammock, books on her desk, on the ground, and completely filling their cases. She also had a huge aesthetic for succulents, so she had quite a few on shelves and her desk.
Exhausted with drama, she slowly climbed up the ladder and flopped onto her hammock, leaning her face over the edge, resting her chin in her paws. And she thought for a long while about everything, about her old school and her "tragic" story, about how she was being dramatic and needed to stop, about Sythn, about everything.

Beep gave up. This thread was going straight to the distortion world. "I'm just gonna sit back and watch." And he will. He will. He propped himself on the Roomba, and astral projected towards where the place where the most interesting things were happening. Which, right now, was probably Kyra's room. He went over there, and when he got in through the walls, he stated his opinion. "This realm is heading straight for heck. Try to have fun while you can."

(srsly tho we're all dead)

Hearing the new voice challenge him to a battle, Dusk had looked up at Syhtn and said, "Perhaps when the time is convenient, then I shall accept the challenge, but for now, I have more pressing matters to deal with." Then, Dusk had continued to write down the information that Sabin needed to know about his species of Pokemon.

When Sabin had looked at what Dusk had wrote down, he was really excited. "I can't wait to test out these moves! Sabin excitedly shouted. "Is there a training area where I can practise these moves?" Sabin asked Dusk.

Dusk looked back over at Sabin and said, "Well, there's always the gym, where we were at earlier. I'm fairly certain there are more areas to train, but that's the main area that I usually use to train my skills." With that, Dusk had closed the book and handed the paper to Sabin saying, "Remember these, and perhaps we may even battle one day. For the time being, train and get good amounts of rest."

"I will!" Sabin replied to Dusk. Sabin walked over to the gym, hoping he will learn most of the moves. "Let's see, I wanna try, Close Combat first." Sabin says. He see's a dummy, and decides he'll test close combat on the dummy. "I hope I get it right.." Sabin says. He runs over to the dummy, and he punches it over and over again, then he goes back to the spot he was at. "I think that's about right." Sabin said.

With a sigh of Relief, Dusk had closed the books and set them back in their place. Then, Dusk had left the library wondering about what he should do now. Looking behind him, he saw that Shadow was still there, but wasn't sure about what he was doing. So, Dusk had left the library and returned to his dorm room with no energy left for him. "Perhaps this isn't the time to be thinking of a plan."

Kyra dully noted Beep's statement, and after a bit of wallowing in her own thoughts, she quickly got up.
"I need to go train," she mumbled faintly, jumping off her hammock and practically sprinting to the field. She ran by the library, a mysterious blur to the Dusknoir and Lucario, but a flash of color all-too-recognizable to Sythn. Regardless, she kept running, past the field, to a small patch of concrete with several Pokedummies, and she simply went to town.
Sword Dance, Leaf Blade, Work Up, Synchronoise, Giga Impact, Giga Drain, Hyper Beam, Razor Leaf, Last Resort... she used them all. The dummy was looking very shredded and very dead. Training was her escape, from drama and schoolwork and life. Later she'd go back into her room and practice her other moves. Fake Tears. Charm. Baby-Doll Eyes. She'd perfect her facial expressions, do everything she needed to do to get better. She'd go to the library, read up on her moves, learn to get them to a tee.
But for now she was physically battling the dummy. She felt beads of sweat form on her forehead, and was feeling a shortness of breath, but she continued. It was relieving to be able to beat the crap out of something and one, not be seen and critiqued by others, and two, not get in trouble for casually punching something.

Sabin see's the strange pokemon in the gym. Sabin walks over to her and asks, "I'm Sabin, What's your name?". Then, Sbin see's the beaten up dummy. "Did you do that to the dummy!?" Sabin asks.

Dusk had set up some candles and used Will-o-Wisp to light the candles a dark blue color, lighting up the room a blueish color. Then, he had sat up and meditated for a good minute before realizing, "That Sythn wanted to have a battle with me, but that can be after I meditate and clear my mind." After sometime, Dusk extinguishes the flames of the candles and leaves his room. "I suppose it couldn't hurt to go outside once in a while." Dusk mutters to himself and goes out into the field and sees a Leafeon with a destroyed dummy. Hiding around the corner, Dusk observes the situation that could unfold.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Sythn blinked at the flash of color that he instantly recognized as Kyra, he figured he should leave her alone, but right now a big sounded great. So the Ivysaur followed in the direction that his crush went. But instead of going where she was immediately, he logged around the area. Then he practiced his moves, Solar Beam, Sunny day, Sludge Bomb, and Double Edge. He loved running around seeing as his ability was chlorophyll, so running was his favorite hobby. Once he tired himself out, he watched Kyra for a little, and approached her with a concerned look in his eyes.

A few minutes later, Sabin was done with his moves. All that was left was Double Team. "Double Team? How do I do that?" Sabin asked himself. "It would be best if I asked Dusk for help." Sabin thought. So Sabin went to Dusk and asked, "How do I use the move, Double Team?".

Caught off guard, Dusk turned around to see Sabin saying, "D-Double Team? A-Ah yes! Double Team, all you need to do is concentrate on, say, making clones of yourself. Double Team allows you to make clones of your self and raise your evasiveness, letting you dodge more attacks." Dusk had stepped back and, looking at Sabin, said, "Concentrate on making a double of yourself."

"Alright, I'll do that." Sabin replied to Dusk. Sabin stayed really concentrated. "All i'll do, is just think of making clones of myself." Sabin thought. After a little while, another Lucario popped up next to him. And then another. And another. "What!?" Sabin questioned while looking at the clone's of himself. The clones were making a circle. "Agh! I did it!!" Sabin happily exclaimed.

Dusk chuckled and said, "It is quite simple to make clones of yourself. But, Double Team isn't really my cup of tea, but it would be wise to use Double Team to your advantage and when you need it most." With that, Dusk had gone to one of the dummies that wasn't completely damage and started training with it, using Will-o-Wisp and Hex to cause major damage to it. Dusk had pondered for a moment after damaging the dummy and said, "Perhaps I should use more of my moves as well. I can't keep this strategy going forever."

Shadow poped out from behind the corner in Sabin's form, thinking "This is the perfect chance to figure out what is going on with him" and he walked up to Dusk. "Hey!" Shadow said in Sabin voice "I want you to teach me more about battling before battling that Zoroark called Shadow."

As Sabin watched Dusk train, he saw a Dummy in the air. "I know how to handle that" Sabin said while thinking of a move. First, Sabin used sky uppercut. But that was only to get up high. Then, he used double team. And finally, all of the Sabin's used Flash Cannon on the dummy up high. Sabin landed gently on the ground, as all of his clone's fade away. "Did you see that!?" Sabin asked Dusk.

"While learning moves, Sabin and Dusk, I suggest you learn from the Pro" Zak said. "I mean, who else has been forced to practice everyday on the the giant stones on Spear Pillar, with a ferocious father king expecting you to be the best warrior of all of spear pillar. And technically, I am still undefeated, since you did control all of my attacks (sorry for that!), so I think there is a good deal you could learn from me". He aimed his arm at the dummy, and sliced his hand through the air, and a giant purple wave came out, slicing the dummy in half.

"Woah!" Sabin said while looking at Zak slicing the dummy in half. "I would like to learn your ways." Sabin replied to Zak. "But, did you like my double teaming flash cannon thing?" Sabin asked Zak.

"Hey, Sabin! Wanna battle now?" Shadow said back in his origanal form. He started walking to a training dummy. His mouth erupted with fire and he aimed it at the training dummy and it got engulfed in flames, when the flames cleared the dummy was only ashes

"Yeah, it was pretty good, but can you match my... Close Combat!" He shouted as he jumped high in the air hitting one of the floating dummies and completely obliterating it. He jumped down. "Oops, sorry. I can be a bit too full of myself! Hey Shadow! Do you reckon we could do our combo move?" Zak said to his friend.

Dusk crossed his arms and thought, 'Perhaps this would be a good opportunity to figure out more strategies for myself.' Then, Dusk looked over at Zak and said, "Perhaps I could learn from you. Besides, we are all friends now, so it would be a good chance to learn more moves for myself."

"Okay you ready?" Shadow didn't wait for an answer, he used he night daze and when the energy wave started he Yelled "Zac Now!!!!!!!!!!!" And Shadow moved out of the way.

"Sure! What about Destiny Bond, or Shadow Sneak? Have you learned those? Maybe I'll show you one of my strategies!" Zak leaped up and said to Shadow: "Alright, let's do that combo!" Zak threw his arm down and made a Psycho Cut, aimed towards Shadow. "You do the rest Shadow!" He shouted down below.

Status
Not open for further replies.