• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High (Romance Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zak looked over at the Gardevoir and didn't notice that Shadow's eyes still had that glint in them. he was to busy looking at the Gardevoir. "Hi" he said nervously. He was finally seeing someone in his egg group! "What's your name? Wait... Never mind... Ok I guess I just have to come out and say it... I..." he was interrupted by a Axew calling him over. "Wait... Singe! Yay! It's so good to see you!" He went over and the tiny Axew climbed up onto him.

"DAM IT!!!!!!!!!!" Shadow Yelled. Everyone stared at him and he changed back to his origanal form. "You got me, you figered it out." he said staring at his old friend Singe I just wanted to say hello to you but I already had plans so I had to finsh them first, So Singe, Wanna battle?." He asked while getting into his battle formation. "Let's Go!".

Zak thought Shadow would be up to his old tricks again. Singe and Shadow had been his only friends outside of Spear Pillar. Being the King of Spear Pillar's son, he didn't have many friends. Zak thought back to his father and mother, and their strong leadership over the whole of Mount Coronet. Someday, that might be him as well.

"Okay, I use Night slash!" Shadow rushed towards Singeand swiped him on the face, a dirrect hit! "Really, that's it? give me your best shot!" He said, preparing for an attack

Last edited:
Zak looked upon the battle, thinking about what Shadow had just done. It was a trick, but to see him control his transformation like that! That was awesome! Although, knowing Singe, he knew that this battle would end quickly, with Shadow on top. Still mesmerized, Zak hadn't realized that Sythn and Kyra, were silent, or they had gone to Sythn's dorm.

(Sythn and Kyra, you need to respond... Please! I am on a serious cliff hanger. And _Obsequious, can you please get the drawing done! Thanks! Also this is me!)
upload_2017-11-8_13-53-7.png

"Sorry, that won't work, Night Daze!" Shadow yelled, red clouds surrunded his hands and he punched them into the ground creating a giant energy wave doing a lot of damage nearly putting his health to zilch, "Bring it on!" He really wanted to win.
(if you don't know what Night daze is this is it)
latest

Zak suddenly saw a faint glint and he went over to check it out. He saw a rainbow colored stone, and he went out to pick it up. He touched it and a bright light came from him. When the light faded he had become something that looked like a Rotom fused with a Shiny Gallade. "Woah!" Zak shouted. He had never felt anything like this before. He touched the stone again. No Rotom, anymore. he touched the stone for the third time and he turned into a Aegislash fused with a Shiny Gallade. This is so wierd, thought Zak.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
As Sythn walked to his dorm, he was mentally preparing himself to tell Kyra about his crush on her. Personally he thought it was too soon, and it was likely that she wouldn't share his feelings and the relationship wouldn't work out anyway as they couldn't have kids seeing as they are in different egg groups. He decided to take this chance even if it didn't work out, he can grow stronger mentally. Once he prepared himself, he waited for Kyra even though he never gave a specific time.

As singe is on the ground he starts to get a red aura round him then singe send out a giant dragon rage and leaves shadow on 10 hp.

"I'm Sorry, But the odds are against you" Shadow said. "Dark Pulse!" and he sends a black beam of light and hits Singe knocking him out, Shadow walks over to Singe to see if he was okay. "Nice work on the battle, you have a future here" Shadow said as picked him up. "Zac! I need you to use heal pulse on Singe" Shadow yelled running to where Zac was standing.

"I will be OK" said Singe as he is trying to get off the ground. "Good fight shadow you didn't hold back did you" said singe.

"Aaaahhhh... Ok! Sorry, just dealing with this!" Zak turned around and used heal pulse. He quickly then rushed off to the IT classroom. He got a welder and opened up the inside of his charm. He had some pretty good logic down for how this could work out. If he put the stone in his charm he would be able to change form, whenever he wanted. His Charm had a hole in it and then he would still be able to touch it. Also, there was a possibility that the Charm might change too! He finished it and put it on and ran back to the battle field.

Name: RJ
Pokemon: Phantump
Sisters or brothers: Gengar

RJ enters the high school doors feeling nervous, but weirdly brave, he wants to battle straight away! He had been so excited to join this school, since he was young. Even though Phantump was small, it did not mean he had a small fighting spirit!

"Finally, Zac what is that thing? have you reseached on what it is?" Shadow asked. He had so much questions to ask and he was happy to finally battle Singe.

"It's a stone that changes my appearance when I touch it. And no, I don't know what it is... But Beep might know!" Zak Astral Projected. "Beep... Where are you?" While he searched for Beep Astrally, Zak thought of something. "Shadow! Maybe I could call it a Fuse Stone!"

"Mabye he is not here?" Shadow said. "But i like the name you gave it, it sounds really cool." Shadow said again, he started inspecting the stone, he touched it and it reflexed him fused with a lucario."Whoa! So it can fuse you with a diffrent pokemon, which is what I'm guessing." Shadow said.
(which looked like this)
upload_2017-11-8_16-22-23.png

Last edited:
"Wait! Sorry, no time to explain! Just, follow me! Quickly!" Zak rushed down the hall, and rushed straight into the IT room again. He picked up a piece of the stone and gave it to Shadow. "Here, now we both have one!" The Gallade quickly tried to change his form. He was fused now back into the Rotom Fusion. "Ok, as soon as Beep gets here, we have to talk to him about this. I mean, he's a freak'n genius!"

"Thank you" Shadow said kindly. "And your right, Beep has been here for a long time, he should know something about what this thing actually is". Shadow also said while he was trying to find out how to fuse with the lucario he saw a while ago."So how exactly does this thing work?" He asked Zak.

"I think when you touch it it changes fuses you with a random Pokemon. Although, I want to know where it came from!" Zak pondered on this for a bit. He'd seen many stones before, like mega stones, or weather stones, even the stone that made him evolve! But never had he seen one of such unknown, and possible power.

"Okay, I will try it out" Shadow touched the Fuse stone and it changed him into a Zoroack fused with a Chandelure."Whoa! Cool!" Shadow excliamed in excitement. "Image how this could change how we battle and what moves we use, this is AWESOME!" Shadow pumped his fists in the air. "I'm going to try it out some more!" And Shadow walked back to his dorm.
upload_2017-11-8_17-37-56.jpeg

(I'm signing off....... For now)

Name: Dusk
Pokemon: Dusknoir
Ability: Pressure (causes any opponents' moves to use 2 PP instead of 1 PP)
Moveset: Will-o-wisp, Shadow Ball, Pain Split, Hex
Personality: A trickster, playing tricks on everyone whether they be harmless or if it causes real harm. As long as he's entertained, Dusk doesn't care for anyone but himself. Dusk is also very cunning and gets others to do his bidding, whether it's dirty work or simple odd jobs. Dusk is also very curious about new things that happen around him and will eavesdrop on every situation he can hear or see.
Siblings: None (no family whatsoever)

As he had witnessed the Zoroark and Chandelure fuse together via the Fuse Stone, Dusk had hid back around the corner and let out a small sinister chuckle while saying, "If I could at least get that fool to help me with my plan, then surely I could have TOTAL control over this whole place and be known throughout this school. Whether it's by fear or love, it won't matter because I'll be the one with total power here!" Then, still chuckling to himself, Dusk had returned back to his room to conspire more of his plan to dominate the entire school.

Shadow started walking back to his dormwhen he heard the slitsed laugh come from around the corner, he looked around the edge, no one in sight. "Hmm. Strange, I definitely heard someone there" he said, Shadow just contunued on walking to his dorm to try out the fuse stone that Zak had given him.

After entering his room, Dusk had grabbed a dry erase marker and wrote down more information on his dry erase board, which showed how he was gonna take over the school. As Dusk stood in front of the board, he thought to himself, 'Phase One hasn't even begun yet, which will cause for disaster in my plan, but no one here can exactly help me with that...until that Shadow guy fused with the Chandelure using the Fuse Stone' and then it finally came to him. Laughing sinisterly, Dusk had wrote down more information on his board, drawing it like tree branches with sinister plans. After he wrote down everything and copied it to his notebook which was labeled "Operation Domination", Dusk had erased everything from the board and left his room to wander the halls of the dormitory.

In his dorm, Shadow heard more laughter and looked outside, and saw a Dusknoir wandering outside "Hey! Haven't seen you here before, are you new?" he then saw him mysteriously dissapear, so Shadoow went back to working on his fuse stone
(I'm going to sign off now so I won't be posting)

"You both did so well!" the Leafeon smiled, tilting her head vaguely. She opened her mouth to say something else, and then Sythn cut her off with words Kyra never really wanted to hear again. Her heart instantly dropped to her paws, but she maintained a smile on her face, nodding weakly. Her stomach felt like it was twisting about as much as a Tangela. A phrase similar to that was why she had to leave her last school. So she sat for a while, contemplating whether or not she should actually go, or just pretend like she didn't hear?
No, that'd be a rude thing to do. So she gathered her courage, took a breath, and slowly made her way back to the building, going particularly slow, totally not to stall. But even when she was trying to slow down, the Leafeon was still a fast-paced creature, and was outside the dorm in a matter of minutes.
She squirmed slightly, pacing back and forth outside the door, mentally screaming.
OH ARCEUS
WHAT
KILL ME
I WANT DEATH
I HATE PRIVATE CONFRONTATION
DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

But regardless, she walked into the room, a forced, small smile on her face. "You said you needed something?"

"Jesus," Beep said, appearing out of nowhere. "There's a lot I need to address. Okay, so... JeffyWeffy, you need to.... You know what? nevermind, JeffyWeffy. It's clear that you won't even respond. Superrexy, mayyybe write more than one liners." Beep sighed. "Also. That fuse stone? I think it's a cheap way of making weak pokemon stronger. Heh, that was a quote. I actually think it's dumb." He was tired. There was a lot of catching up to do, unfortunately for him. "Shadow. I think you need to stop using fanart not made by you, because it think it says in the rules that you can only use your creations." "Maybe i go on break. See what happens." "Nah."

(How's the drawing coming long?)

(Slowly.. I have like 14,000,000 assignments due and I'm very overwhelmed. But I have to go sO ULTIMATE CLIFFHANGER ON KYRA AND SYTHN OKAY BYE :w: )

"Welp. I gotta go off to real-life school now, so see ya'll later." Beep said, turning into pure dialogue. "I'll forever be here until I come back."

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Oh god she's there, Sythn thought nervously, Just tell her normally and maybe in a clever way too. After all the thinking Sythn done this is what he came up with, "Kyra, I think I have a crush on you." He realized that with all the thinking he done, he went and ignored all the advice he gave himself. He then internally faceplamed himself.(Also sorry for the cliffhanger, before this all happened I went to sleep so sorry.)

Zak reached out to touch his stone again and it disappeared into thin air. He could hear shouts of anger from Shadow's dorm. Ooohh Shadow, Zak thought. His must have vanished as well. Zak took his charm out and went over to his dorm. He put it back in it's drawer, hoping he could find something else to put in it. He got out of his dorm and heard the school bell ring. What would be the class today? He caught up with Sythn and swore he saw a Dusknoir. "Great!" Zak said. "Another strong Pokemon to go against!" If he was going to battle that Dusknoir, he knew he had Night Slash, Shadow Sneak, and of course, Destiny Bond, just in case. "I wonder what we'll be learning in battle class today?" Zak said to Sythn.

(Something I did to make up for the picture not being drawn yet)

Attachments

• Gourgeous Gibbous.png
    Gourgeous Gibbous.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Beep was planning to spice up his dorm, but battle class seems cool too. He scuttled towards the gym, remembering the time he almost killed that Jolteon. He didn't remember if he knew their name was Jolty or not. Beep walked into the gym, watching the large crowd of NPCs strut in to the place. He saw Zak, and talked to him. Duh. Zak was conversing with Sythn, so he first asked Sythn, "So..... did it go well?" Ugh. i'm contradicting myself. I'm tired today.

"Wow. I am not.... Up to stuff. Today." Beep said. He looked around, and all of the NPCs were getting blurry. Blurrier than usual. He shook his head, and walked into class. Soon after, the teacher announced that they would be doing "Type Match-ups". He needed a partner, so he wen't over to Zak and asked "Hey, wanna be partners?". "I totally don't have an advantage. Nice picture, by the way."

Last edited:
Name: Razor
Pokemon: Pidgeotto
Family: Skarmory (Cousin)
Personality: Brave, always ready to fight, has good sense of humor, serious when in need, but a bit lonely at heart
Other: Razor is the leader of a group called F.W.A (Flying with Attitude). This group's goal is to unite flying type Pokemon and protect the little ones. Skarmory (Razor's cousin) is the co-leader and they are currently looking for new members.

This was Razor's first day in this school. He was admiring the interior of new school and slowly walked into the class.
- Good morning - he said.
Then he sat next to Skarmory (his cousin). Razor was really good at type matchups.
- This lesson is not a problem for me - he thought.

As he heard about the Type match-up lesson, Dusk had chuckled calmly and thought to himself, 'The others wouldn't possibly know as much as I do, this will be far to simple' Then, Dusk had looked around to find a partner, but there was no luck for him. "Curses, all available partners are about to be taken!" Dusk muttered under his breath. It seemed as though he might be without a partner to make this easier, but he believed that he could be able to do it on his own.

"Yeah sure Beep, this class should be no problem" Zak said to Beep. They got out onto the battlefield and got into teams. "Who's gonna be tough enough to challenge us! It's tough to beat me, the Undefeated Battler of Pokemon High, and his companion, the musical Beep! Oops, maybe too many, titles!" He was just so excited to still be undefeated!

(By the way Dusknoir guy, I am a Shiny Gallade)

Status
Not open for further replies.